• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • University Roommates

University Roommates

My sister Agatha and I are both rather introverted socially so when we were both accepted into the same university it just made sense that we would board together somewhere off campus after the first year of dorm living resulted nightmarishly. While my sister and I are two years apart in age, I'm 22 which makes her 20, she was rather advanced in her studies and was able to skip a couple grades. We are juniors now and it is about a month and a half into the semester. There is this familiar tension between us that we felt last year and even acted upon a few times. Being in such close quarters meant a lack of privacy, and even at home seeing each other nude was not uncommon, but hearing my sister moan in the other room on lonely nights gave me some of the best orgasms I have ever had. It started off with us passing in the kitchen and groping each other lightly and ended with us sleeping in the same beds most nights until finals were over and we headed home.

Now Aggie never bothered with birth control. She had an app on her phone that helped her keep track of when she was ovulating so we just pulled out whenever it wasn't a 'safe' time. Even still it was a bit risky and for me, that was thrilling. Now we are back into the routine of sharing a bed and making love every chance we get.

"Ern," started my sister sweetly (my name's Earnest, by the way),"Can I share something with you?"

I chuckled, "Ags, there isn't much we don't share at this point, but of course you can always tell me anything."

"It's a fantasy of mine."

"Oh," my interest had been piqued.

"I've always wanted to be fucked while I'm asleep," she stated.

"Wouldn't that wake you up?"

"I'm not sure, frankly. I've never tried it. You're the first person I have had the courage to tell."

"And you want me to be the one to do it with you sometime?"

Her only response was a quick nod before she turned her head to hide her blush. I grabbed her chin with my thumb and forefinger and guided her expression to mine. "I'll tell you one of mine if it makes you feel any better." Her eyes widened and she nodded eagerly. "Well," I began, "I've always wanted to try being rimmed and maybe having my partner insert a plug or dildo into my ass." She gasped and I knew we were even now. I asked her if I had her consent to try out her fantasy whenever I saw fit. She agreed, thinking it would be best as a surprise encounter than something planned.

About two weeks went by, we both became busy as midterms approached but still managed to have some private time to ourselves. On my way from one class to another I yanked Aggie behind a tree and kissed her vigorously all the while grinding my hard cock against her cunt through the skirt she was wearing. When I released her she had a frazzled look on her face but kept her gaze as she brought two fingers under her skirt and once exposed, glistened from the wetness I had just caused. She brought one finger two her lips and happily sucked then popped the other in my mouth for me to taste.

That day in class I sat farther from the front so I could stroke my erection as I could not get it to go down. I thought about Aggie's fantasy of being taken while she slept and decided that it would come true that night. I did my best to act as though everything was normal as we made dinner that night. I feigned exhaustion and suggested heading to bed. I massaged her butt with my free hand as we brushed our teeth and curled up next to her, bringing her into my arms. It wasn't long before her breathing softened and I knew she was out. I rolled away and let her adjust until she was in a comfortable position, lucky for me she was on her back while hugging tightly to her squishiest pillow.

We both sleep nude so I wet my index finger with a little bit of lubricant I had beside the bed and brushed my finger over her clitoris. I could feel the petite nub twitch under its hood at my touch and I gave it a few more swirls with my finger. At this motion Aggie sighed softly and parted her legs just enough to let me explore with my one digit. To my surprise she was already dripping. 'I wonder what she was thinking of earlier,' I thought to myself. I lightly tracer her inner thighs, which caused her to part her legs as if she were about to sit crisscross applesauce style. My cock was eager to feel the soft lips it had been missing for only a couple of days. I rubbed my foreskin up and down her slit, delighting in the fact her clit was so engorged it could stimulate my head.

After what seemed like an eternity I slid inside her. She didn't seem to stir but her vagina gripped me with a new vigor I had never felt. Briefly I wondered where she was in her cycle as I was interrupted by our parents calling during our last time. The thought did not occur twice as I looked down at my sleeping sister. She had a slight smile on her face but appeared to be asleep still. I thrust slowly into her depths, the agony of the pace was alleviated by the sensation. As my foreskin pulled back I was able to feel each ridge inside her as I passed over it. I leaned in to suckle on the breast that was exposed from under the pillow which only made her clench me tighter. My orgasm was building faster than I could have anticipated and without thinking my thrusts became deeper and hastened. I felt my balls tighten almost painfully and my shaft pulsed harder than I had ever known it to. I flooded my sister's womb with cum and kissed her cheek softly before collapsing next to her. I held her tightly and was woken by Agatha nudging me as the morning light peeked through the curtains.

"Earnest, honey, I'm burning up. You've gotta let go."

I realized what she meant as soon as I looked over. She was trapped under the comforter and in between my arms. Even my leg was draped over her hip. I released her immediately and she practically threw the covers over the edge of the bed. I was then greeted with a smile while she pressed her sex against my morning wood. "I don't know why but I feel exceptionally rejuvenated this morning. And horny." She rolled out of bed and made her way to the shower.

I sat up and listened to the world around me. From outside the window came the sounds of birds chirping happily while to my right I heard the sound of water hitting tile and the shower door closing as my sister stepped in. It could not have been more than two minutes before I heard the familiar sound of her pleasuring herself. The sound of the water splattering against the ground had changed and the delightful coos coming from Agatha let me know she had removed the showerhead and had the jet setting pounding against her clit. I decided to investigate since I had to urinate as well. She had left the bathroom door open and when I caught a glimpse of her through the shower door I was rock hard. Unfortunately peeing with a hard on is no easy feat, but I had another idea. I joined my sister under the hot water and kissed her before guiding her against the wall. I tweaked one of her nipples before lifting up her leg and inserting my erection into her slick cunt. Before she could ask me what I was doing I relieved myself inside of her. Her body shuddered as I filled her with urine. It was something we had done before and she loved but never so impromptu. Soon I was able to feel my pee leaking out of her so I stopped my stream and pulled back to watch it gush out of her, right before filling her up again. I repeated this process another two times until I was drained.

I moved to pull out but Aggie reached behind her and pushed my hips toward hers, sliding me back inside her. She whimpered and her thighs quaked as I brought the tip of my cock from being snugly pressed against her cervix to the very entrance of her snatch, kissing her cheek as I slammed into her. I released her leg, realizing it might be sore (though she'd never complain to me), and she immediately started bucking against me. My hands found her breasts, which were frigid from being pressed against the wall for so long, and used them to pull her closer to me. Between pants she groaned something about wanting to kiss me so I reluctantly pulled out and turned her so that she faced me.

I thought about how we might do this and was very grateful I had taken a gym class this semester when the lightbulb lit above my head. I scooped her into my arms and started fucking my sister midair. I almost dropped her from laughing at the screams she made. It was pure ecstasy but I'm sure anyone in the apartment complex could hear her. She gripped my cock like a vice and I was brought back to the beautiful woman in front of me. I slowed from the intense pounding I had been giving her to a slow grind that way we could kiss the way she wanted. My lips locked with hers and she cooed against them as her tongue searched for mine. We were lost in the moment, my fingers entwined in her mop of hair with one hand still gripping her bum for support, while she clutched at the back of my neck, drinking me in.

My arms grew sore and I let her down, her toes overlapping mine. We took a moment to breathe before I kissed her forehead and grabbed the body wash from the corner. Her body fell flat against my back and her arms came up under mine, encircling my torso. I inhaled deeply and smiled at how much the woman behind me meant to me. After a moment we continued with our shower. I finished first and decided to start on breakfast.

I had just put the strawberries I had been slicing in a bowl when she sauntered in barefoot with a towel wrapped around her hair and my robe on. Our parents had bought us a Kitchen Aid since Aggie and I both loved cooking and realizing by the ingredients on the counter that I had intended on making a whipped cream, she started putting things together. Soon we had strawberries and cream crepes on the table and fresh pressed orange juice from fruit one of my classmates had given me from his family's tree.

"Did you sleep well, Earnest," she asked after sipping her juice. I sat mesmerized as she grazed her tongue over her upper lip, instinctively clearing up any excess juice. "Earnest?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry I just was distracted. What did you say?"

"I asked if you slept well."

"I slept quite soundly once I actually fell asleep. How about you?"

"I slept rather well myself, thank you. Though I had a marvelous dream!"

"What about, Aggie?"

"I dreamed that you made love to me and filled me to the brim with cum. I don't believe I've ever had such a strong wet dream. I woke up not long after and I felt soaked," she giggled. "It was probably just because I am ovulating."

My fork stopped about halfway to my mouth and I froze. I knew I should have asked about her cycle. "Um," I began eloquently, "Aggie you weren't dreaming. I did my best to fulfill the fantasy you had told me about. I guess I did pretty well, but I did climax in you. I didn't realize you were at that part of the month."

Agatha sat across from me, a bewildered expression on her face. She proceeded to bring her palm to her forehead and rest upon it heavily. "Oh boy, we've really done it this time. What would you like to do about this?"

Now would probably be a good time to mention that Aggie and I aren't blood relatives. Our parents had difficulty conceiving and for each pregnancy used different sperm and egg while our mother was the surrogate. So genetically we were different and could have kids of our own without an issue. Socially on the other hand, would be a bit harder to work around. So this lead to various options, the first being plan B. If not that, the most practical option in my opinion, would be to see if that lead to conception.

"My first thought is plan B." There, straight to the point.

"Well, what if we see where this goes?" Not quite what I had expected, but okay I'm always willing to hear my sister out. "I've always wanted to be a mom and you're the person I was hoping to spend the rest of my life with, so why not? We both have great genetic backgrounds, otherwise Mom and Dad wouldn't have picked the sperm and eggs that they did. I know we have a year left of university but I'm sure they'd help take care of a baby."

She made a valid argument. I had no intention of ever leaving Agatha and our parents are queerly open about everything. She would be an absolutely beautiful mother and if I needed I could continue with university for another few years to earn my masters. It was looking a much better idea after some thinking.

"If this is what sounds best to you I will always support you. I don't know if I'm ready to be a father but I am rather excited for all the pregnant sex," I teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

"What makes you think you'll be doing anything other than bringing me watermelon and chop suey, mister?"

I would have missed the Disney reference had we not watched Lady and the Tramp just last week. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised and took pleasure as my sister started to squirm in her chair. Without warning I sprang up and grabbed her from behind and tried dragging her off to the bedroom. She squealed and flailed which made it very difficult to carry her. In an act of defeat I flung her onto the couch and plopped on top of her. The top of my bathrobe had opened slightly, exposing her breast so I took the opportunity to tilt my head down and nibble on the pink flesh. A squeak escaped her lips which merged into a soft moan and her hands came up to my hair to lock me in place. My other hand trailed to her sex and I found her to be slightly wet. I thumbed her clitoris and gently tugged on her inner lips, rolling them between my fingers as I would had I been performing cunnilingus.

"You're a brat," she complained.

"Well, Agatha," I exaggerated her name heavily, "What would you have me do about that?"

"You can just fuck me now that I'm wide awake. Oh, and don't worry about cumming in me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • University Roommates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds