• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Noticed Her Haircut This Time

He Noticed Her Haircut This Time

I went out the door, yelling to my husband, Greg, "I'm off to my haircut."

"Bring her home with you this time," he yelled back as I closed the door, a joke he always makes because he fantasizes about threesomes and I've mentioned how hot I think my hairdresser, Christina, is. She's got some sort of alternative, stylish yet punkish fashion sense that I can't nail down and she's a bit crazy, crazier than most of my girlfriends. I've wanted to cross over from customer to friend, but haven't ever been sure how to make it happen. She recently moved three hours away to Tahoe which doesn't make it any easier.

Christina and I had a good time while she gave me my haircut; I joked about how much Greg likes my boobs now that I'm breastfeeding and they've gotten so big. Christina responded that she could hardly blame him, grinning and shooting a glance down my shirt at my cleavage as she worked on my bangs.

We had such a good time that I got bold and asked if she wanted to get a glass of wine from the wine bar across the street since I was her last customer of the day.

"We could talk face to face instead of face to back of head," I pointed out and Christina agreed as she finished sweeping up the floor. She flipped the light switch, locked the door and grabbed my arm, "let's go!" and we marched across the street.

We sat on high stools in the darkened room and drank a glass of white wine. One glass became two glasses as we chatted. I noticed for the first time that Christina was showing some cleavage of her own, with a little silver charm nestled between her breasts when she crossed her arms and leaned forward on the table. She asked what else Greg liked and I mentioned that he liked taking pictures of me.

"What kind of pictures?"

"Well, sexy pics... usually of my boobs - in bras, without bras, in wet t-shirts, you name it... It's sorta arty, but it's pretty pornographic. I like doing it - it makes me feel sexy and it always gets him really turned on. We haven't really had much sex since the baby, so I figure I gotta help him out," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"That sounds hot. I wish my boyfriend made me feel sexy like that. Things are pretty dull between us right now. I have a hard time getting his attention. Can you show me some of the pictures?... oh, sorry... is that weird? Is that too much?" Christina grinned and then put her hands on her face in mock terror.

"...um... well I could show you some, I guess, but they aren't on my phone...maybe I could get a few of them on there before my next hair cut..." I stuttered.

Christina's phone rang just then and she held up her hand in apology and hopped off the stool and walked away, her tight leather jeans showing off her nice ass. She was gone for a few minutes and then came back to the table frowning, "that was my friend who I was supposed to stay with tonight - her boyfriend is really sick and is staying over so she can take care of him and so she doesn't want me to stay. I guess I'll have to drive back to Tahoe tonight."

"You should stay with us! We have an extra room. It's no problem at all," I blurted out, perhaps a touch too eagerly.

"Really? I wouldn't be cramping your style? You're not planning a photo shoot tonight, are you?" she said with a grin.

"Well, I'm never planning them, but I never know if Greg is," I grinned back, regaining my composure.

So we settled the bill, picked up her car from the garage where she had parked it and started the twenty minute drive to our house. I decided not to text Greg about our guest, just so I could see the look on his face when we walked in.

A few minutes later, we parked in the driveway and walked up the steps and let ourselves in. Greg was sitting at the dining table with the baby monitor and his laptop, buried in fantasy baseball research.

"You remember Christina, don't you, Greg?" I said as I watched his jaw drop. "She's going to stay the night because her friend couldn't host her after all. I didn't think you'd mind."

Greg recovered quickly with a gulp, "sure, that's fine. Hi Christina. Good to see you again."

I walked Christina back to the spare room to show it to her and yelled to Greg to run down and get a pillow off our bed for her.

"This is your bathroom, and this is your bed. I'll get you a towel, too."

"Do you think Greg would want to take pictures of me? Would you be okay with that? I'd like to feel sexy again." Christina asked, catching me off guard.

"Well, of course, he'd love that," I said, rolling my eyes, "would I be okay with it? I guess so, as long as I get to watch."

"I know you like what you see; I've picked up on that, Kate. Don't worry, you'll get to do more than watch," she responded and stepped close to me, bending down slightly to kiss me flush on the lips.

I was shocked, but it took only a moment for my lips to take over and respond, kissing her back, softly at first, but with more passion as the kiss lingered.

Greg picked this moment to walk in the open door with a pillow, struggling to slide it into a clean pillowcase.

Christina broke the kiss and turned to Greg as his jaw dropped for the second time in the evening. "Get your camera, loverboy."

Greg looked at me, looked back at Christina, looked at me again and then dropped the pillow without a word and turned from the room. I heard him hustling down the stairs and he was back in no time at all, breathing just a bit heavily, fumbling with the lens cap.

"How should I pose?" asked Christina, "I want to feel sexy like Kate does when you take her pictures."

"Ok... unbutton your blouse a few buttons and let me see your cleavage. That's it... squeeze your tits together... bend over towards me..."

The shutter snapped over and over again.

"Kate, show her some of the poses, you know, with your hands up in your hair, holding your boobs... Christina, just take the shirt off completely, let's see that sexy bra." Greg was getting bolder.

I pulled my white Anthropologie blouse over my head, leaving my black front opening bra on display with my hard nipples poking through the thin fabric. Greg snapped some pictures as I cupped my breasts. Christina took her shirt off, displaying a sheer purple bra through which her large areola could be seen. She shyly covered up at first, but as Greg snapped pictures she loosened up and uncrossed her arms.

"wow, that's so hot, Christina. Yeah, stick your chest out... arms back... Yeah, yeah..." click, click went the shutter.

"ok, why don't you guys both turn away from me and bend over and slowly pull down your pants. Let me get shots of those sweet asses," directed Greg.

We followed his suggestion and looked sideways at each other and giggled as we slowly worked our tight jeans down over our hips, sticking our asses out towards the camera. We were both wearing skimpy thongs.

"Ok, now turn towards each other and push your boobs against each other... nice, nice."

Our faces were an inch apart and my arms naturally circled her waist and hers fell over my shoulders. We smiled and kissed again, our tongues dancing together.

"Ok, now, can you pull your tits out of your bras... yeah, sorta flop them over the top... Gorgeous ladies, gorgeous. Smash them together... turn sideways for me? Ok, ok..."

I couldn't resist any longer. Christina's tits were larger than mine with much bigger areola, although her nipples weren't quite as prominent. They had a little bit of sag to them which was I found very sexy and even though she was fairly dark skinned, she had tan lines from a bikini. I dropped my hands to squeeze her boobs and dropped my lips to her right nipple, circling the little bud and making it stand at attention. She sighed and reached down for my nipples and gave them an aggressive pinch. The camera whirred in the background.

"Do you guys ever take action shots?" Christina asked.

We lay down on the bed and began pawing each other as we kissed. Our hands dancing over the others' ass and breasts and caressing shoulders and necks. I glanced over at Greg briefly to see him standing there with a bulge in his pants and a grin on his face, frantically snapping away.

My hand slipped between her legs and under her panties to find her slit, slippery with her juices. Her pussy was almost completely hairless, she just had a small landing strip above it. She sighed as I ran my fingers up and down, cautiously inserting a finger into her pussy. She arched her back and whispered, 'don't stop' into my ear. I concentrated on her clit, moving my fingers in a circular motion, occasionally slipping a finger and then two up her love canal.

Suddenly, she squirmed away from me and sat up. She reached and tugged at my panties so I lifted my hips to allow her to slip them down my legs. She dove between my legs, spreading my knees wide and began kissing my inner thighs. She brought her fingers to my pussy lips and slid them up and down as her soft kisses got closer and closer. She brushed her lips over my clit and made soft, slow licking motions up and down my pussy lips, swirling her tongue around my clit. Moving lower, she poked her tongue into my pussy, which sent chills up my spine and I grabbed the back of her head and tried to push her tongue deeper into my folds.

I thrashed on the bed a little bit and felt an orgasm coming on as she nibbled on my clit. I turned my head to the side and discovered Greg had stripped off his clothes and was pointing his hard cock towards my mouth. I hungrily slurped it as Christina continued to give my pussy a workout. The combination of a hard dick in my mouth and the incredible stimulation on my pussy was too much. I ground my hips into her face as Greg's cock popped out of my mouth and I shook as an intense orgasm racked my body, leaving me panting and trying to catch my breath.

"oh, I want to suck that dick, too!" exclaimed Christina and bounded up the bed towards Greg, "ok?"

I hesitated for a second, but this train had left the station a long time ago, "sure, he'll love that." Greg was grinning ear to ear.

I watched as her tongue circled the head of his cock and then as she lowered her mouth slowly down over his shaft, until the entire length of it disappeared down her throat. I don't know who was more surprised between Greg and I but he was definitely enjoying himself and holding our camera with its fixed length lens far away from his body and trying to capture the action. She began to move her mouth slowly up and down his hard cock, occasionally taking it all the way in her mouth and causing Greg to groan every time.

Greg finally pulled out, mumbling, "slow down... slow down..."

"Ok, my turn, loverboy, why don't you eat my pussy?" She pulled him towards her and made him lie down on his back. She straddled his face and lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth. She squeezed her big tits together and arched her back as he did his best to return the favor.

Feeling a little left out and recovered from my orgasm, or maybe even inspired by my first orgasm, I climbed over to Greg's cock and mounted it, sliding slowly down over the wet shaft. I faced Christina and we leaned forwards towards each other and kissed. I moved slowly, rocking my hips forward and backward, not wanting Greg to come just yet. Christina tensed and held on to me tightly as she shook and climaxed on Greg's face.

"Oh, it's been so long... Can I fuck him, Kate? He's got such a nice dick, you're such a lucky girl."

How could I say no? I knew I'd be making her and Greg very happy and it wasn't like I wasn't enjoying myself.

"Sure, if he wants to," I replied, feeling him twitch inside my pussy.

"I'll make it up to you," she said, "lay back," she ordered me as I climbed off Greg's cock. She knelt down and spread my legs again, sticking her ass up in the air. "Fuck me, Greg. As hard as you can, as long as you can while I make sure your wife gets to come again."

Greg didn't need much prompting. As she began her assault on my overstimulated pussy, Greg slipped his cock deep into her pussy in one long thrust. I looked over her shoulders and locked eyes with him as his hands held firmly to her waist and he pounded her for all he was worth. Christina's tongue went deeper up my pussy with each thrust and her muffled groans added an element of vibration. I pinched my own nipples and enjoyed myself. It was so intense we weren't going to last long. By the sounds coming from her throat, she was close to coming which pushed me closer to the edge. I felt the rush coming and heat spread up my body, my neck turning red as the first waves hit me. Christina yelled and then pressed her open mouth against my clit as she came and an instant later, Greg pulled out of her pussy and thrusting his cock between her ass cheeks, shot a huge load all over her ass and lower back We all collapsed in a panting, gasping, giggling pile on the bed, the camera knocked aside on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Noticed Her Haircut This Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds