• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Newlyweds

Newlyweds

I woke up from my nap feeling horny. I looked at the clock and I saw that it was 4:30pm; my husband would be home from work soon. A smile came over my face; I was going to seduce my man. I wanted him to fuck me before we even got upstairs. I wanted to make his body ache for me. I felt sexy enough to do it. I started by sending him a snapchat from bed. I lay on my back and my wild curls fell all around my face. I slept nude (actually I spent all day nude; it's my day off!) so I pull the cover down enough to show my breast. I snap a picture of myself with the most naughty, just woke up and I want some dick face I could muster and added the caption:

Going to pamper myself before you come home and fuck me ;)

I sent the picture for 10 seconds.

I got up from bed and went into the bathroom and started to fill up the bathtub with lavender and flower petals and plenty of other pretty things. I tied my hair up above my head, put on a facial scrub and turned on As Tall As Lions album You Can't Take It With You. When I got in the tub Johnathan had snapchatted me back.

Goddamn I can't wait till I get off work

Fuck he was sexy; I couldn't wait till he got off either. I thought back to this morning when he woke me up with his head between my legs. I could feel myself getting wet. I took a video of myself this time, pointing the camera at my legs and rubbing my hands up and down my thighs and touching myself between my legs.

ME EITHER!

I enjoyed the music as I began playing with my pussy. My free hand stroked my nipple and it made me even more anxious for Johnathan's touch. He loved my large breast and the way he played with them made my toes curl. I almost came while I was playing with myself in the tub but I decided to wait until John was back.

I got out of the tub, toweled off and applied lotion to every part of my body. I decided to keep my hair up, I thought about him grabbing it while he was inside of me. I checked my phone. I had two new snapchats from John. It made me laugh; he was as excited as me. The first video was of him packing up to leave from work. He used the time filter on his snapchat, 5:38pm.

I'm leaving early, I'm so hard thinking about you playing in that tub.

My nipples grew hard again. He knew exactly what to say to turn me on. The next was him in the car. He used the time filter again, 5:45pm. Someone's in a rush, I laughed. I decided to call him.

"Ava," He said my name like a prayer. "I can't wait to be inside of you."

"I was calling to tell you not to speed." I giggled.

"Hard to manage, but I won't. I'm about 15 minutes away."

"I'll be ready for you. I love you."

"I love you too."

I put on a bra that was made of sheer black material and completely see through, its Johnathan's favorite. I paired it with a tight high-waist skirt that hugged my ass and John could pull up easily. I didn't want to waste much time getting clothes off. I put on the heels I wear when I really want him to fuck me and head downstairs.

I looked at myself in the full sized mirror in our downstairs bathroom appreciating my curves and the way I looked tonight. I took a few pictures of myself and felt my skin. I couldn't wait until John's hands were on me. I'm beyond lucky to be married to the love of my life, and I hoped this part never ended. I knew it would, but for now we were newlyweds and we made love day in and day out, and that's the life for me. I went back into the living room as the door began to unlock, he's here!

When Johnathan entered the house he immediately scooped me into his arms. He kissed me fiercely one hand gripping my ass and the other on my neck.

"You like teasing me while I'm at work, huh baby?" He said in-between kisses on my neck. I moaned. "Can you feel how hard you made me?" I nodded my head. "Speak."

"Yes, baby, I can feel you." He had me going for sure. I took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt. I laid kisses all over his chest, biting some parts and scratching is back.

"Lemme see you." Johnathan said having me step away from him for a second. He scanned my body up and down taking me in. "I have the most beautiful woman in the world for my wife." I'm sure I was blushing. I reached a hand out and toyed with my nipple through the thin fabric. "I love this bra." He stepped closer to me pulling my skirt up so he could grip my ass and slowly slipped his finger in my pussy. I was grinding my ass against that hand trying to get him deeper in me. "I can't believe how fucking wet you are. I bet you want this cock so bad."

"I do." I said in a hoarse whisper. "Please fuck me."

He stepped back from me and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down and releasing his massive cock. I started to undress myself, I wanted skin to skin. Johnathan stood in front of me naked and stroking his manhood. He tied my hands above my head with his belt and bent me over the dinner table. He rubbed my ass and then gave it three firm smacks. I let out a cry of ecstasy. Then he eased his throbbing dick into my pussy.

"Fuck." I said when his fullness was all the way in me. I stayed there for a minute just letting myself feel what his entire length was like, then he pulled himself fully out of my dripping wet cunt and slammed his cock into me, fucking me furiously. "Johnathan! Fuck me, fuck me." I couldn't help but moan and scream. He fucked me like my life depended on it. Smacking my ass and saying naughty things. When he reached around to stroke my clit I couldn't stand it any longer. "Make me cum! Please, daddy, please!"

That did it. I didn't call him daddy often (mostly because it gives him a big head) but when I felt naughty enough to do so it made us both whirl. He rubbed and fucked me into climax, cumming into my pussy and calling out my name.

After we caught our breath we headed upstairs, where John ate me to climax again and then held me in his arms and told me about his day. Perfection.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Newlyweds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 716 milliseconds