• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Launderette

The Launderette

It was a muggy afternoon late last summer, I'd struggled down the street to the launderette to escape the oppressive heat in my apartment. I was sat on a bench under the ancient struggling aircon unit sipping a coke when I heard it, what every inhabitant of the city had been praying for all week: the first rumble of thunder of a storm to clear the air. I moved to watch the black clouds surge across the sky towards us, something mesmerising about their roiling forms. Around me the local grannies packed up their washes and scurried off back home. The owner came through from the back and peered at the sky worriedly "Looks like big one today" he said "might need to shut early."

I knew he lived in the building above with his elderly parents and pets, both of which would struggle with a big storm, and he was right about the clouds looking like it was going to be intense. "I'll keep an eye on the machines" I offered "I need to get these loads done and like watching the rain. Leave me a key and I'll lock the door when I'm done and run it up to you."

He looked at me oddly then started as an almighty crash of thunder rolled across the city, met by howls from the animal population. "Alright" he agreed, heading behind the counter by the curtain to the back. After making sure he'd switched off all the heavy duty service wash equipment through the back he lifted the spare keys off their hook and brought them over. He paused as he pressed them into my hand.

"I'll be fine" I assured him.

He nodded "help yourself to tokens, speed dial 1 if you need me."

"Got it" I told him again and shut the door after him.

I sat there alone enjoying the tranquility, my machines gently thrumming in the background as the clouds rolled closer. Then a grey curtain fell across the city as the clouds opened, a growing susurration like a giant caressing some massive snare drum. It surged across the city, gaining depth with thousands of flat cracks as the windows got battered; then it was over me, swelling to a crescendo as the elemental release reigned. In that first surge I could barely see out but then it settled down a little to just be a constant sheeting, wind sending the curtains of water across the street.

I was stood staring out into space, meditating almost, when suddenly I saw her. She was trying to shelter in the doorway opposite, but not having much luck in the downpour. I opened the door and waved for her to come across. She pulled her jacket about her and dashed across the road, sending up splashes with every footstep. The tiled entrance to the launderette caught her out though as her wet shoe slipped and send her sprawling into me. Without thought I wrapped my arms around her to hold her up and pressed her tighter against me. It took us a moment of shock before she steadied herself and I let her go. It was then I got a proper look at her as she stood dripping before me. My eyes took in the sensible heels standing in her growing puddle, ran up her legs to the navy skirt clinging to her curves from knee to waist. Her blazer was buttoned up tight over a generous bust, the firm globes of which I'd felt press against me as I held her. She brushed her shoulders length brown hair out of her face and met my gaze, eyes boring into me. Oh yeah, she was one hot lady, maybe in her late thirties but only her air of maturity and confidence giving that away.

She smiled, face lighting up. "Hey, thanks for opening up, it's a bit damp out there."

"It's okay" I said, looking down at her and flushing as I noticed her white blouse had basically become see through from its soaking. "The place is open anyway."

Her eyes twinkled as I coloured but she stepped away. "this your place?" She asked, taking a seat and slipping her heels off.

I explained I was just watching it for the owner and we chatted for a few minutes. She was a legal assistant, PA to some big firm, visiting a few clients in the area with some paperwork when she'd been caught out by the storm on her way back to the metro.

It struck me she was still sat in her wet clothes, and I there was a hint of a chatter about her teeth. "I'm such an idiot" I apologised "I'm sure we'll have some towels or something from the service wash through the back, you'll want to dry off."

"That's very kind of you."

I glanced outside to the deserted street but flicked the lock on the door as I passed, just in case. After a few minutes rummaging I found a sack with the local beauty salon's laundry and dug out a few towels and a soft robe. I returned to the front room and stopped dead in my tracks at the sight before me. She had just stepped out of her skirt and was bent over to pick it up. I was greeted by her long stocking clad legs rising to a round, pert arse framed by black suspenders and graced by a light covering of red lace panties. My breath caught in my throat and my cock twitched in my pants, an instant semi growing.

She must have heard me come in as she straightened up and looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh, great, you found some towels, I guess I could rather use one" she said as she hung up her skirt on a peg next to her blazer.

I jerked back into motion and hurried across to her, hugging the towels against me. "Yeah, you do look kinda wet" I replied and then blushed flaming as I realised what I'd said.

She just laughed and reached out to take a towel. As she did her hand seemed to brush off my leg and past the bulge growing down there. "My name's Sue" she offered.

"Peter" I managed to reply, trying to control my body. Sue stood before me, wet blouse stuck to her chest, the shadow of her bra showing through, her scent drifting across to my nose and pressing all sorts of buttons.

She took the other towel from me and then the robe, her hand lingering once more as it brushed against me. I mumbled something incoherent about letting her dry off and scurried into the back. There thoughts of her lace covered arse, the damp curves of her breasts and the feel of them pressed against me tormented my thoughts and set a fire in my crotch. When she called through for me to come back and join her I took the seat behind the desk to hide the tent in my jeans.

She'd wrapped herself in the robe leaving only a small V at her neck but showing off some expanse of leg, now free of stockings but with plenty of thigh as she perched on the edge of a machine with legs crossed over her knee. We made small talk, comments on college, life in the city and if the local sports teams would actually do well this year. She had a habit of jogging her leg and as the conversation progressed the robe kept slipping. After a little while she stopped pulling it as far back, leaving more and more on display. Flashes of her red knickers, the generous curves of her cleavage and then the lace edge of her bra. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Those firm curves called to me, luscious full and tan.

I'm sure my side of the conversation was hardly riveting but I realised I wasn't getting much back. She was sat there staring at me with a curious intensity. Then out of the blue she asked me "Do you have a girlfriend Peter?"

"Wha?" I sputtered, utterly derailed.

"I see you looking at me" she continued as I grew red "and I'm curious as to if a nice boy like you has a girl."

"Uh. No" I got out, confused as to where this was going and a bit embarrassed I'd been caught ogling. "Um, sorry for looking at you"

She laughed wickedly "Aw hun, you don't think I enjoy being looked at from time to time? Makes me feel like a pretty young thing again." She leant forward, robe slipping further open and giving me a good view of her full breasts.

I tore my eyes away and met her gaze, did I see a hunger there? She was certainly flirting with me and I couldn't deny that I'd been enjoying what I'd seen so far. What was the harm in playing along? "Well, if you don't mind, I'll keep my eye on you then. I don't get a chance to look at such a beautiful lady very often" I replied, running an obvious eye of appraisal up her legs before falling back into the cleft of her cleavage.

"You are a nice young man" she murmured, sliding off the machine to stand in the middle of the floor. "Why don't you come out from behind that desk so you can get a better look" she purred. I slipped out and crossed the floor to stand in front of her, no longer trying to hide the growth of a bulge in my pants. A smile lit up her face again as she saw her effect on me. She reached a hand out and this time very definitely and deliberately ran her hand up my thigh and onto my strained crotch. Without taking her hand off she guided me back onto a seat and stood between my legs. "Hmm, you are enjoying the view. But you've not seen anything yet."

I reached up and ran my hand up her leg, slipping under her robe. "We'll have to do something about that then won't we?" With the other hand I pulled the cord of the robe, knot coming apart and the fabric falling open. The body it exposed was lightly tanned, firm full curves covered by red and black lace lingerie. The approach of middle age had yet to sag her and as his hand ran up to grasp her arse it was firm but pliable. We both unconsciously emitted soft moans as I played with her arse. She slowly turned, pulling the robe up to let me get a good look at it before she sank down to grind against me, my cock slipping between her arsecheeks and straining against my jeans. She leant back, body pressed against mine, head thrown back giving me an amazing view of her breasts.

Her breath tickled my ear as she panted lightly. The machine in front of us kicked into a spin cycle, the noise jerking me out of my little world of arousal driven by soft flesh, perfume and heat. She gave a squeal as I bucked beneath her. "That gives me an idea" she purred into my ear, warm breath leaving me tingling. "I'm going to show you why a grown woman enjoys laundry day" With that she pulled away from me and let the robe fall to the floor as she strode back to the spinning machine. She slipped back up onto the top, the shaking setting her body quivering. She let out a little moan and spread her legs, my eyes locked to her lace covered mound. Sue pulled her panties tight against her pussy, a dark patch appearing as her juices soaked into the fabric.

"Oh God that's hot" I murmured.

"You like my wet panties?" Sue asked coyly, slipping her hand beneath the lace. Her finger slipped between her lips and her breath caught as she pulled back and brushed her clit.

"Your wet panties are amazing" I told her, rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Show me" she moaned "show me how hard I'm making you. Get that cock out for me while I frig myself" she panted as her fingers danced beneath her panties.

I didn't need to be told twice, tearing my fly open to free my straining shaft from its fabric prison. Sue moaned with appreciation at the very obvious effect she was having on me. I started stroking as I joined her in the stream of dirty talk. "Oh, I'm so hard, play with your wet pussy for me."

She just moaned and buried her hand deeper into her panties. Fingers curved up and started fucking her pussy. Her palm slapped against her mound as she pumped her fingers faster and faster matching the rising tempo of the shaking washer. Her breath rasped out in a series of gasps interspersed with panted obscenities. "Oh fuck!" She screamed "I'm gonna cum! I'm going to soak my panties for you. Watch me cuummmmm" she moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm overcame her. Her body shuddered with fingers deep in her pussy, thumb working her clit and her whole body shaking from the vibrations coming from below her. As she came down from the high her head flopped forward she focused on me and grinned. "Enjoy the show?" She gasped, sliding her soaked panties aside to give me my first proper look at her flushed pussy as her juices continued to flow down her thighs.

I bit back a sarcastic response, glanced meaningfully at my rock solid cock now streaming precum and replied "fuck yeah, you're one sexy bitch."

She giggled "why thank you sir, what a compliment. Now are you going to cum for me?"

"You want me to wank myself off, or do you want a go?" I offered, gently waving my cock at her.

"I suppose since you're such a nice boy I can help you out" she said, sliding off the machine and stalking towards me. She knelt between my spread legs and smiled at me. "Let me give you a special hand" she offered as she gave her pussy another rub. Hand freshly moistened she moved it to my shaft and started to slowly caress it.

"Oh that's good" I breathed, the extra slickness from her juices letting her hand slide smoothly the length of my shaft.

I felt her breath on my head and saw her mouth near it, but never quite touch. The tease was exquisite and I was very nearly there. "Go on, come for me" she instructed "i want to see you spurt, feel it splash on me."

Well, that pushed me to the edge "oh babe, I'm gonna come, let me cover you with it" I begged, knowing we both wanted the same thing. She pulled back and gave me a few fast strokes and that was all it took; I exploded, sending spurt after spurt of cum streaming out to cover her breasts. "Oh my God" I groaned "that was amazing, I've not cum like that in ages."

We sat there for a minute or so getting our composure back after our intense orgasms. It was only then I realised the storm had passed. "We'd better clean up, somebody might come by" I said, stuffing my cock back into my pants and doing up my jeans.

"Oh you're no fun. First you get me all messy then you're hurrying me to clean up" Sue teased me, using one of the towels i'd given her earlier to dry her crotch and wipe the cum from her tits.

As she got dressed again I finished packing my clothes into my holdall to take home. As I did so I noticed the conspicuous damp patch on top of the machine she'd been sat on and got a whiff of her intimate odour.

When we were both ready I unlatched the door and went to open it for her. She stopped me by stepping in and pressing her lips to mine. "Thank you for your help. I had a lovely afternoon. Such a nice smart boy like you should consider our intern program this fall, it's not just for lawyers" she handed me her card. "I'm sure we can find a position for you. And if not, keep these as a reminder to enjoy laundry day" she pressed her still wet panties into my hand, gave me a last lingering kiss and was gone.

I looked at the scrap of wet lace still trying to process what had just happened and noticed a tag 'if found, call me'. I would.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Launderette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds