• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 09

Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 09

From another floor of the building, a programmer watched his third-floor colleagues coming back from their trip. Amongst them, he watched the boss' daughter walking alongside one of their top designers, her hair flying from the breeze as they entered the main door. What he would give for just a moment with her...

He scoffed at the designer she was with. It really wasn't fair. They get all the attention, the awards, the grandeur, despite the fact that they would be nothing without tech people like him. But nobody notices him and his peers on their floor.

His name was Jack, 36, married early, clean shaven, a good man, he thought. He had a good sized cock, at 7.5 inches although he wished it was a bit thicker but still, length beats over those at 6, at least he told himself that frequently. His wife wasn't into adventurous sex, or spontaneity, would never give him a good blow and what man wouldn't love being admired by a 21-year old?

He watched them head for the elevators, decided to try and get some attention from the beauty in her short tight dark skirt and pastel silk blouse. The dark stockings and heels only made her legs look a million times more magnificent.

He rushed over and made sure he stood right beside her.

"Hey," he said to her.

"Hi," she smiled back.

"Shouldn't you be taking the stairs, Jack" he heard the cocky designer, Stan call out, "you're only a floor away."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, he smiled at her as he left but she barely noticed. His head was burning with rage at how humiliated he felt. He knew Stan's reputation, rough and uncaring towards women in bed and yet, they all fancied a chance at it. He, on the other hand, was a nice guy. Why didn't women notice him the same? Sure, he was married but, he wasn't going to let that stop him from a hot sexual encounter with a young, sexy woman.

He went through his work as always, routine and sometimes, boring. He knew he was scheduled for a maintenance check on one of the computers upstairs. He couldn't wait to see her again. He rushed through his daily routine and prepared his flashdrive for the trip upstairs.

The elevator doors opened just as he was about to press the "up" button. Surprisingly, there she was on her way to the filing room she had been assigned to by dear old daddy. He smiled at her, and hoped for a conversation but she barely noticed his smile as the doors swung back close. This irritated him even more. He decided to skip the maintenance and took the flight of stairs down to the filing room.

He would show her he was a man that would make her cum again and again, a man that was better than the dicks upstairs, better at the work they do, that they would be nothing without his skills.

He rushed downstairs, fuming at being ignored, enraged at being under appreciated for his skills. He reached the filing room and peered inside, she had his back turned to him. Perfect. He entered, undoing the tie around his neck as he closed the door behind him. Before she could turn around, he pulled his tie over her mouth from behind, tying it tightly that she yelped out muffled. His hands reaching squeeze and mash her soft, round breasts.

"You think you can ignore me? Pretend I don't exist?" he said in her ear. "Well, you're going to know what I'm like. You like older, bad men, don't you?" His hands moved to the opening of her blouse, ripping it open, the buttons flying everywhere, pulling it back down to her wrists and tying them together with it. He could hear her muffled begging, but he was lost in his rage that he didn't care. He pulled her skirt up around her waist, tearing through the pantyhose. Pulling her panties aside, he slid his finger along her pussy. He pulled her bra cups down under her breasts, pushing them up. He pinched her nipples, hard and rough. She was yelping out in pain.

"You like this, bitch? You like naughty men that treat you like a slut?" He began undoing his pants and freeing his rock hard cock. He bent her over the desk, holding her kicking legs apart. Taking the scissors from the drawer, he cut through her panties and slid the cold metal along her clit, before bending down and sliding his tongue along her slit. He felt her body shudder, he continued teasing her clit and with his tongue. He felt her pussy leaking it juices and he got up.

"You like getting your pussy eaten huh?" He swung his hand and landed it hard on her pussy and then on her ass, one then the other, again and again until he could see the rosy color through her pantyhose. She was sobbing. He pulled her hair, pulling her head backwards but keeping his face behind her line of sight, "I like it when a woman cries."

He held her legs open and in one savage thrust, he was buried deep inside her, making her cry out loudly. Holding her down with one hand, he pumped violently into her pussy, ramming into her hard and rough. She was struggling through her restraints, tugging on the fabric holding her wrists together. He reached forward, squeezing and mashing her breasts in his hands as he continued his relentless pounding on her.

He could hear her sobbing, it pleased him.

"Should I cum inside you, slut? Maybe get you pregnant?" he smirked, while still thrusting in and out of her. He saw her shaking her head in panic. "yeah, you want me to, don't you?" He heard her muffled cries. "Get ready baby, I'm going to shoot everything I have deep inside your pussy!"

She was bucking and struggling. He pulled at her wrists, causing pain to shoot up her elbows, making her keep still. His speed increased as he got closer, smacking her ass again and again before one final thrust and shot his load deep inside her as promised.

He zipped himself up and grinned in pleasure. "Maybe next time, you'll let me have your ass." He released his hold on her and laughed as he watched her scramble away from him. Only then did he realized his mistake, how being consumed by anger had blocked out all sense and reason. He had messed up and exacted his revenger on a new intern. Her eyes were red and puffy, sat at the corner of the room, half-naked. Worse yet, she had seen his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 805 milliseconds