• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Keep Seeing Floating Vaginas

I Keep Seeing Floating Vaginas

I am 45 years old and I have been married for 25 years and the only woman I have ever known was my wife. After our second child who is 18 now, my wife decided she didn't want sex ever again and I respected her choice. I always as well have always been faithful to only her up until the last couple of months. Our eldest child is 20 and they are both female and even I have kept up with my wife about not have sex with her, I have been experiencing something strange or rather that something strange has invaded my life. My wife had always been the type of woman who hated sex and she found it dirty and disgusting, even when she was a young woman she never slept around like other women at the time. The only reason she had sex was because she had baby fever, which is different to lust and its more instinctive and more connected to nature than her just loving sex. It was definitely after the birth of our second daughter, was when even her instinctual female instincts of having baby fever, was destroyed and she never sex ever again.

In the end I respected her choice and also that the fact, that it is the female who has to carry the burden of carrying another life inside her womb and the difficulties that come with child bearing. I could definitely understand her dissatisfaction with sex, the idea of being pregnant and her body changing was too much for her. I do not really know what attracted me to my wife but something did and I think it was because that she was different to all of the other women around her. I guess most women nag and can really badly back bite and spread rumours and hearsay against other people but my wife wasn't like that, she was different and really peaceful to be around with.

Instead of having sex we decided to go travelling to exotic countries and our parents baby sitted our children. We enjoyed seeing other cultures and traditions and we also took up hobbies like martial art classes and painting classes. Also our two daughters were also relatively really simple to look after and unlike other children who constantly cried and acted spoilt, our two daughter were quite well behaved. So because of our two daughters being relatively easy to bring up and both of them never really mis-behaved or acted naughty and so me and my wife could do many activities together as our daughter could be trusted more and to be alone as they got older. We have many memories of our travels and we both enjoyed reading about mythology and we were also both into the occult and the supernatural. So the replacement for sex was fun and memorable. We were still both attracted to each other in a weird way and my wife was a happy and satisfied woman, by not having sex and not needing it.

Although two months ago something incredibly bizarre and mind bending thing started to happen to me and even to this day, I cannot explain as to what had happened to me and to what has become of my mind. Its like my body has been saving all of the built up frustration and sexual energy subconsciously deep into my mind, it is because from not having sex for so many years and my body like an angry volcano had to let it all out at the age of 45, to also be this age and to see so many temptations and following through with it, will be my greatest regret. Like the satanist Alistair Crowley said once though "the will of man shall be the whole of the law. I am not really sure how to speak it and cannot bear myself to see a therapist or psychiatrist as it is so bizarre and unusual, the embarrassment is too much.

I started to see young, healthy, clean, tight and wet vaginas and it all started happening to me about two months ago, when I was just innocently watching the news on the tv. Like I said though the vaginas looked so clean, tender, wet and really tight. It was just the beautiful tight vagina which my sinful eyes could only see but the tempting vaginas were without a body or host. The vagina was defying gravity and was floating in the air looking so beautiful and tempting, it was definitely without a body. It looked like a virgins vagina all clean, tight, wet and fresh and as well, ready to be taken. I also spoke in in my mind to not open my mouth to show shock but I was staring at this beautiful horny vagina floating in the air without a body in the other sofa opposite me. I decided to get up and I went to the bathroom to wash my face, to see if it was all some kind of hallucination or dream but it wasn't.

Then a week later early in the morning as I was heading towards the bathroom, I saw with my own two eyes downstairs in the hallway opposite the front door was that same young, delicious, wet and fertile vagina floating in the air ready to be taken and I was staring at it. My wife observing my face and seeing the look on my face and she asked me if anything was wrong, but I just smiled and went into the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about the tight, new, wet and slender floating virgin vagina and the feeling of lust and indulgence, which I haven't felt in such a long time was effecting me greatly and over taking me, I didn't know who to talk to about it.

Then in the kitchen alone as my wife was out and I was cooking food and to my delight, I wasn't alone anymore. Something came into the kitchen and it was another fresh, new and tight floating vagina but it looked different in shape to the other floating vagina and it was definitely a virgins vagina. It was incredible and I didn't care that if I was going insane because I was loving and enjoying after so long, the feeling of lust and young things. It was so wet and tight and inside of me I could feel a predatory animal inside of me ready to pounce at any moment. It was a predatory rage within me.

Then after that day I finally made a promise with myself because I just couldn't take it anymore, emotionally and psychologically. The promise that I made to myself that next time that I am alone in the house and I see either of the two fresh, young, slender and wet floating vaginas, I am going to take it without any thought or set back. I will let my rage and predatory side take control. I have not had sex for so long that I felt that I deserved it and because that I have been faithful to my wife for so long that I knew that fate was awarding me for my patience. The other reasons that I thought what I was about to do was ok, was because the two floating vaginas had no body and so in a sense it wasn't really cheating. I also want to explain the beautiful aroma and perfume like scent both floating vaginas gave off, they were so innocent and I wanted to destroy the innocence.

Another day came where I found myself alone in the house as my wife went out with her friends. I spotted the first floating vagina which was so wet, tight and oozing with a tightness that just had to be stretched. I wondered to myself if this floating vagina knew what I was thinking and I wandered what it would do if it did? I then quickly and viciously grabbed the floating vagina in the air and felt that there was some resistance coming from this floating vagina but I didn't care and penetrated the life out of the vagina, with all of my strength and monstrosity inside of me. Then there was another time when my wife went out to visit her parents and I was left alone in the house once again as she fully trusted me that won't do anything bad. I saw the second beautiful but differently shaped second vagina and I penetrated the life out of that floating vagina as well, I made it mine with my penis and the sperm it had on it.

Both floating vaginas started to give less resistance in the air as time went on and last week both my daughters had bad news for me and my wife. The terrible shameful news that both my daughters told me and my wife shattered all of us especially me, both our daughters came out with the truth that they were both pregnant. I was angry, sad, devastated and I didn't know what to think and I remember stomping around the house, breaking a few objects. I demanded to know who were the fathers or just father to both my daughters unborn babies.

At first both of my daughters didn't want to say and were being very resistant, but after arguing and pressuring the both of them, they eventually broke down and I remember the moment both my daughters pointed slowly at me. I was speechless and so confused and I remember my mind blocking out existence at that moment in time. My wifes head turning slowly to look at me in disgust, shock and extreme anger. I had never felt so scared and I was shivering in fear but them confusion turned to sense. I had made both my young daughters pregnant and I then thought about the two floating vaginas, all this time thinking it didn't belong to any body but it did. Both my daughters confessing they enjoyed have sex with me after a while and my wife feeling even more sick and putrid. My mind, body and would had been starved of sex for so long my eyes had been deceived and the desperation playing tricks with my eyes and mind, that I fell for it.

I don't know where my wife has gone and both my daughters have to get an abortion, an order made by my wife. No police contact has been made, but it will in time. I do not know what to think of myself, I am a disgusting animal and I do not see myself as human anymore. My wife cannot believe that incest has invaded our family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Keep Seeing Floating Vaginas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds