• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slave to My Little Sister Ch. 02

Slave to My Little Sister Ch. 02

The next day Ally told me to lick all of her shoes clean while she was out. I really didn't want to because she had hundreds of shoes, but I also felt compelled to follow her every instruction.

So I knelt down in her closet and began the painstaking task. What seemed like eternities later, I was taking a break from cleaning her sneakers and inhaling the sweet scent of my queens sweaty shoes she had worn during her morning run. While I was doing this, I got a text from Ally and was so startled that I immediately started licking her shoe all over, incase she found out that I was taking a break.

I leaned down and read the message, however, and it said "Be a good bitch and finish your job and then get under my bed and sniff my dirty socks. Do not move or make a sound until I tell you otherwise."

I wasn't sure why she wanted me to do it, but I wasn't going to risk upsetting her. I followed every instruction to the letter.

After another hour of smelling her sweaty socks, I heard her stumble in (obviously quite drunk) and also heard the sound of a man's voice.

"Why did she bring a guy home?" I thought to myself. Well that question was answered when they came upstairs and were having really aggressive sex on the bed right on top of me.

From the screams it sounded like they each came upwards of three times before he finally left and Ally told me to come out.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked "He's so much bigger than you... down there"

I knelt at her side and looked down at her feet, feeling both embarrassed and betrayed.

She kicked me lightly and scraped the bottom of her foot across my face then commanded me "now bitch, he didn't use a condom so I want you to suck all of his cum out of my vag and ass and swallow it; do a thorough job of it too, we can't have me getting pregnant"

As I was on the brink of tears, I kneeled under her pussy and began sucking his cum. In spite of how upset I was, I still maintained a massive erection as I was only ever happy when I could submit to my sister.

It took about thirty minutes to clean the enormous load out of my sister's vagina, and then she grabbed the back of my head, forcing me into her crotch, and commanding me to eat her out. I continued to pleasure her for four orgasms and then she finally loosened her grip and began to pee in my mouth.

I was startled and closed my mouth resulting in pee getting all over my shirt and face. Ally was furious and told me I would pay for that before she hit me twice, really hard, and told me to keep my mouth open to drink the rest of her pee.

She then hocked a huge ball of spit into my mouth, and pushed her foot on my chest bringing me to the floor, and straddled her ass over my face before sitting down.

"Now you can finish the job, there's still real man's cum in my ass"

I sucked and licked for hours after I had thought it was done, but she never told me I could stop, so I just continued to pleasure my sister. The Ally farted on my tongue and started giggling.

She farted three more loooong wet ones and completely replaced any oxygen that I was able to breath previously with her fart gas.

She then started laughing and said "It's funny that you're always so hard like that cuz your penis is mine, and I'm never gonna let you cum since you're a bitch not a real man"

I didn't even stop, I was just so mesmerized by my sister's perfection.

Then she began shitting in my mouth. I gagged on the bitter taste and thought I was gonna throw up, but it just kept coming and started to overflow. The shit started to cover my nose, then I was scared. I couldn't breath at all, and was having trouble swallowing the shit. I gagged on it managing to choke it down little by little, but right as I was started to clear out some of the poop that covered my face, I felt myself drifting away as I had breathed in nearly three minutes.

I woke up disoriented with shit on my face, and as I looked around my sister's room for my goddess, I didn't see her, but saw a not in front of me that read "Eat all of the shit that's left on you and the floor before I come back or else."

I hurriedly choked down the cold slimy waste from my sister's heavenly ass, and thought about how I didn't deserve to be able to worship her like this. I am so far beneath her. I'm so lucky to be able to serve a princess like Ally.

Ally walked in right as I had finished and she was carrying a cock cage with her. She put the cage on me and I felt the squeeze as just one more reminder about who my queen is. Then she shoved me to ground and sat her perfect jean clad ass on my face suffocating me once again. All the while farting until I near passing out.

Ally then started doing some things in her room while I struggled to regain my composure. I heard her talking over the phone to some friends about how she keeps me unable to fight back by suffocating me over and over again, and it triggered something in me telling me that this wasn't normal and I needed to get out.

So I frantically scrambled up to my hands and knees and started trying to crawl out of her room (I guess I forgot that I could walk, or maybe I really was unable to disobey and just couldn't walk because she told me not to) either way, she simply grabbed my leash and tugged, which started choking me, and I collapsed instantly.

She then sat on my back and put her feet between my face and the floor and told me to kiss them to apologize for being bad.

I immediately showered her feet with a thousand kisses while she laughed at me.

*******************************

More feet action planned for chapter 3 incase y'all were worried that I switched to ass.

*******************************

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Slave to My Little Sister Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds