• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hitching a Ride Ch. 03

Hitching a Ride Ch. 03

I pushed myself up with my elbows, relieving the pressure on my neck after his fierce face fucking, and craned my head around him to see the time. 8:40. Fifteen minutes. I closed my eyes for a moment and took deep breaths as he dismounted my chest. The feeling of his hands on my knees, pushing my thighs apart, made my eyes fly open again in surprise.

I looked down and watched as he sank to the floor between my legs, bringing his face up close to my pussy. I froze, unable to move, knowing that he would soon realize just how wet and aroused I was.

"I can't wait to taste this wet pussy of yours." he said, looking up at me before moving his head forward and taking a deep breath. "It smells so sweet."

I found myself unable to watch, and looked up as the ceiling as he moved closer and began to lap at my throbbing hole. I felt his tongue run through my close-trimmed pubic hair, tickling me with its proximity to my opening. Next he ran his tongue lightly up and down my lips, tracing and contouring them while consciously avoiding my clit itself. In spite of my myself, it felt wonderful and I felt my hands grip the mattress on either side of my ample ass. Finally, after what seemed a life time, his tongue came to rest on my clitoris, and I felt like a bolt of lightning ran through my entire body. My previous arousal had left my clit aching for attention, and now that she had it, I was beside myself with pleasure. My back arched and I let out a long, low moan.

I began to writhe under Logger's tongue lashing, grinding my pelvis upwards into his face. Without conscious thought, my hands reached down to clasp the back of his head, holding him in place against me as I approached my orgasm. My moaning quickly approached a crescendo, my thighs quaked, and all at once I found myself incapacitated by an explosive orgasm. I clung to his head as if my life depended on it, fucking his mouth by gyrating my hips, stealing every bit of pleasure I could from him as if draining his life force through my vulva. I gasped, shook, arched, an writhed. I cried out god knows what nonsense into the confines of his sleeper cab.

Finally spent, I collapsed onto the mattress, chest heaving and an involuntary smile plastered on my face. As I gasped for air, I heard Logger stand and unzip his pants. I knew, without looking, that he was rock hard once more, and was preparing to fuck me. In my state of bliss, I couldn't bring myself to care. No. More than that. I wanted it. My pussy ached for the fullness his girth would provide. I wanted to feel his impressive member gliding in and out of my slick hole. My hands drifted towards my sex, teasing and playing and then caressing all around her. My reverie was interrupted by his strong hands grasping both my wrists at once, and pushing them over my head. I opened my eyes, but still squinted in post-orgasmic confusion.

*CLICK CLICK*

I heard a metallic clicking above my head. My eyes opened wider and I looked up to see my hands now attached with a pair of handcuffs. In an instant I registered that they weren't ordinary handcuffs - the inside of the cuff against my wrist was layered with foam for comfort - but they none-the-less locked my hands together.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded, as he clipped the handcuffs into a rotating bracket that had been bolted to the wall of his cab. Wild-eyed, I glanced past him to the clock. 8:47.

"Making sure you can't run off until I've had my fun with you." he replied calmly, as if nothing out of the norm was taking place.

I tugged my arms downwards, and found them held firmly by the bracket that was just level with his mattress. I looked back at Logger again, and saw him naked, staring at me while slowly stroking his bright red cock once more. He seethed with lechery as he stared at my naked and vulnerable body.

"Roll over." he commanded, licking his lips.

I froze. "We agreed..." I began.

"Don't worry I want your pussy, not your ass." he chuckled, reaching down with powerful hands, grasping me by the hips, he flipped me over so that I was on all fours, my ass presented towards him.

I bit my lower lip, torn between feelings of fear, disgust, and wanton desire. I adjusted my position so that I was held up on my elbows, and spread my knees to give him easy access to my aromatic pussy. I moaned aloud as I felt him move closer so that his shaft grazed along my lips. He teased me, using his hand to draw the head of his dick up and down the length of my pussy, pressing it against me just enough to part the lips before pulling back. He rubbed it against my clit, making me groan with desire. Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me." I pleaded in a husky voice barely recognizable as my own. "Please fuck me."

Without a word, his member split my lips, and sank into me. I gasped and stifled a cry of joy as his width spread me open, filling me as I had never felt before. As he slowly drove himself inside me, inch by inch, his length seemed to last forever. With each inch, his girth grew, leaving me always feeling like I couldn't possibly take any more, and then grateful when it turned out I could. As I felt his hips press against my bum, and his cock bottom-out inside me, I let out an involuntary animalistic wail of pleasure.

With surprisingly slow, smooth strokes, he began to rock his shaft in and out of me. I was so wet that even his enormous girth felt as smooth as silk inside me. He used long strokes, withdrawing each time until only the tip of his pole remained inside me. The feeling of the crown of his cock's head entering me caused me to suck in air each time, so that I held my breath while he entered me and let it all out with a low moan each time he withdrew. He increased his pace, slowly, building into a rhythmic pounding with a pause each time he reached full depth. I grunted as I felt him bounce off my cervix, and began to lose myself in waves of pleasure.

I felt his hands reach around and under me, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them hard - using them as handles as he thrust inside me. The pain of his strong grip in this case only drove my ecstasy to new heights. I began to whimper, moan, and even scream with pleasure.

"Fuck me! Oh god yes! Fuck me!" I wailed. "I want it all! Give it to me!"

"Take it. Take it. Take that cock you whore." he barked in return.

"Oh yes!" I panted. "Make me your whore. I'm your whore. Make me take it all! Use me!"

I bounced my ass into him as he thrust, the force of each one now resulting in a loud slapping sound. He began to fuck me frantically, releasing my tits to hold on to my hips for dear life. Sweat poured off of us both and we gasped for air. I lost myself, shouting more nonsense - urging him to fuck me harder, to use me, to own me, to make me his whore. I reached the peak of my own climax and beyond, driven almost senseless by his massive cock pounding in and out of me from behind like a jackhammer. I only regained my senses as I heard him grunt that he was about to cum.

"Cum on my face!" I begged, not wanting his cum inside me.

"Arrrrrgh!" he yelled, ploughing inside me as deep as he could. I felt his cock begin to pulse as his first jets of cum shot forth.

I quickly threw myself forward, and hands above my head, rolled myself over as his throbbing cock fell from inside me. He didn't miss a beat, but crawled atop me, dick still spewing cum everywhere, until he straddled my chest once more, and dumped three sizable blasts of cum onto my nose and forehead. It leaked down across my cheeks, and I lapped at the head as his orgasm subsided. I swirled my tongue around his tip, wanting to taste him this time. Despite myself, I desired him, all of him. He caressed my cheek and murmured praise, telling me what a good slut, what a good whore I was for him. Finally spent, he collapsed beside me in a sweaty heap, and for several minutes we both merely laid there, exhausted.

After catching my breath a moment, I rattled my hands against the handcuffs to get Logger's attention. "Can you uncuff me now please?" I said sweetly, hoping his post-orgasmic bliss would make him comply easily.

"I don't think so." he replied.

"What?" I demanded, growing angry. I looked at the clock, which read 9:08. "Your time is up!"

"Maybe so." he replied between deep breaths before sitting up. "But I'm inclined to grant your wish."

"What wish?" I demanded.

"To be my whore. To be used. To be owned."

"When did I..." I began. "That doesn't count! We were in the middle of..."

"In the middle of having amazing sex." Logger laughed. "And you begged me for it. Over and over!"

"I didn't mean it!" I cried!

"All evidence I have tells me you're a woman of your word." Logger countered. "You agreed to service me in exchange for a ride, and you came though. Hell, you went above and beyond!" he laughed.

I paused, wracking my brain for a way to convince him I wasn't myself when I said those things. Was I?

"Come on." he urged me. "Admit it. You loved every second of that."

"Not every second." I sulked, recalling the bitter taste of his cum.

He looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"Okay. So maybe I liked your cock a little bit." I admitted, blushing.

"Nothing little about it." he replied, making both of us laugh. "I tell you what. I really think you're going to love being used. I think you really want this."

"I don't..." I stammered.

He held up a hand for me to stay silent. "I tell you what. You spend one night with me, and if in the morning you still don't want to stick around, you're off the hook."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I demanded.

"Scout's honour." he replied holding two fingers aloft with a grin.

I mulled over his idea. My loins were still hot with lust. My mind still addled. Did I want this? I honestly didn't know the answer.

"One night?" I asked.

"One night. You don't like it, you're free." he said.

"And if I do?" I asked nervously.

"Then you're my whore for as long as you want to be." he grinned. "You can come on the road with me, or we can arrange to get together when I'm in the area."

I lay on his bunk, naked. Sweat cooling on my skin. Arms cuffed above my head. "One night." I agreed. "But tomorrow no matter what we need to go get my car."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hitching a Ride Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds