• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Second Job Pt. 02

Second Job Pt. 02

In part 1 we learned:

Jess was a successful businessswoman. Max was a lawyer for a small firm. He was divorced just before they met. The divorce had been extremely costly. He was just about broke. Jess and Max began living together and Jess handled most of the financial load, hoping Max would be able to contribute more eventually. But after two years, the "eventually" was nowhere in sight. She became frustrated and finally she demanded he find a way to bring in more money. Then, she came up with a way. She told him that there were nowadays plenty of women with much more money than their men and those women felt that their much higher contribution to their household gave them the right to certain extras. With his nice body, they could find women to pay him...

******************

Jess came home 7:30. She looked tired. Her eyes had a slight red hue, due to the strain of many hours staring at computer screens. She dropped her briefcase in the foyer of the house. My house, she said silently to herself. She had bought it five years ago, well before meeting Max. In the foyer was a small table with a lamp. She dropped her keys there, then stopped at the fancy mirror on the wall. She checked her face, noted the strain in her eyes and the beginning of wrinkles around her mouth. She sighed, but she knew for a woman 45 years old, she still offered plenty of attractiveness. She kept herself slim at the gym. Her stomach was flat and firm, partly due to never having children. Her boobs were nice Ds.

Yes, she offered all that and most of what the two of them needed to live a quite comfortable life. She meant to make sure Max improved his contribution. And for all that she provided for him, she meant to enjoy every minute of watching him at his "second job."

"Hi hon," Max called from the living room.

She strode in and saw him laying down on the couch. Her couch. Hey," she muttered. He was wearing tight jeans, a chest-hugging white t-shirt and white socks. His blue eyes had never lost their boyish playfulness. Memories flashed in her mind of the first time she had seen him in person. Tall, slim, chiseled chin and jawline. She remembered sneaking peeks at his tight ass when he got up to use the men's room. She was entranced from the start. He wore his 43 years very well.

She flopped down on the loveseat diagonally across from the couch. "Tired,' she said.

Small talk ensued, both clearly not ready to dive right back into the discussion they had had last night.

Finally, Jess had to get to it. "Max, as I said last night, you need to pull your weight around here and since you have been unable to find other ways to do it, I want you to do what I mentioned."

Max looked at her, his face turning red. But he didn't say no.

"If you want me, this is what we need to do. In fact, I was talking with a friend at lunch today and i think we might have your first customer. So, this week you will go to the gym every day. This Saturday night you will shave and wear your best clothes and we will be going to see my friend to see if something can be arranged."

Max knew he had to do it, or she would throw him out. "Ok," he said. His heart was beating fast. He still couldn't believe what she was proposing, but he had to follow through, at least until he found a better idea to make more money.

Saturday night came fast. He had done as he was told and had worked hard at the gym. His body was as toned as it had ever been. She had pulled out the clothes to wear: expensive, tight jeans, crisp white collared shirt, navy blue sportcoat, casual loafers. She inspected him before they left and gave him her approval. "Hot," she said.

Her friend lives twenty minutes away, in a toney section of town. She drove. As she pulled up the long, circular driveway, he couldn't help but exclaim, "Wow. What a house!"

"She is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company. Big bucks. Big brains. She's 44, single now. Wants some...fun."

The home was a large Georgian, with two-story columns out front. They were met at the door by a maid, a young, cute woman. She ushered them through the large, marble-floored foyer and into a library. Jess sat in an armchair. Max went to the plush leather couch.

Moments later her friend entered the room. She was small, slim, with silky, brown skin that made her look considerably younger than 44. She had on a white, silk blouse, sleek pants and shoes with a minimal heel. The two woman embraced, then sat down in separate armchairs.

The woman then looked at Max. "Hello Max, my name is Susan," she said, as if greeting a business client.

"Hello Susan," Max said. "I have to say, that I am pleased to meet you, but I-"

"Max," Jess interrupted. "I really really need to discuss with Susan the terms of this arrangement." Her eyes warned him that she was concerned that he might mess up the deal. "We will handle that part,"she said, waving her hand to indicate the two women. "What you can do is get us drinks. The bar is behind you. I'll have a bourbon and water, as you know. Susan favors red wine. I see that there is some on the bar."

He knew he might not have another chance to make Jess happy, so he had to make tonight a success. He went to the bar as the women conversed. He returned with the drinks. He could feel Susan's eyes on him as he handed her the glass.

He went back to the bar and poured himself bourbon on the rocks. When he sat down on the couch, Jess looked at Max. "Max, Susan is very interested. However, it is certainly an important thing you will be providing to her, so the cost is not cheap. I, of course, will take the money you earn and apply it to our regular expenses, so you can begin to contribute more to our household."

"But, Jess, I will be doing the 'work'"!

Jess' gaze hardened. "Listen, I have expended so much for a while now for us, so I want to make sure that money comes to me, at least for now." She stoped, flicked a nod at Susan. "But the important point I was trying to make is that this is a significant outlay for Susan, so she wants to be sure of what she is getting."

Max's eyes bunched into a silent question.

Jess said firmly. "Max, stand up."

Still a bit confused he did so.

"Take off your clothes," Jess said.

His heart began to pound. His face was hot. His mouth dried up. Susan stared at him, waiting. "Hurry up," Jess said with impatience.

Letting out a long exhale, he removed his shoes, socks, sport coat. His fingers fumbled a bit from nerves, but he managed to unbutton his shirt and drop it on the couch. All that remained were his pants and underwear.

"MMM," Susan, said, her lips twisted with pleasure. "Keep going," she said. "So far, so good, but I want to see it all: your cock, your balls, your bare ass. Let's go!"

Jess smiled. She was enjoying this too. "You heard her!" she said.

He couldn't believe he was doing this, but he had come this far... Besides, all the female attention had caused a huge erection. He badly needed to release it from its cloth prison.

As he began to unzip his pants Susan said, "come closer."

He took a few steps. He stood just a foot away. His pants fell to the floor. She rolled her hand to signal, keep going. His stiff, fully erect cock almost leapt from his underwear as he pulled them down. They dropped to the floor and he kicked them aside. Jess came up to the chair and stood next to Susan. The two woman viewed him.

"Yes, you were right Jess -he has a very nice cock." She spoke to Jess without removing her attention from him. "But, before making a purchase, it is wise to know as much detail as possible." From her pocket she pulled out a cloth measuring device. She placed one end on his pelvis and let out the roll until it reached the engorged, bulbous head. "Mmm, nice. A little over 7 inches. Not huge -I have had a good number of cocks longer than yours, but it is a good length and it is nice and thick."

Jess chuckled. "I can attest to it being a damn good cock." She reached down and grabbed it with her hand. "But there is the best test of all. How does it feel in your mouth?"

She moved her hand to about half way down the hard shaft. Susan smiled hungrily, licked her lips, then opened her mouth. Jess guided the cock into her mouth. Susan took it in, all the way down to where Jess had her hand, then back and forth. Susan moaned with pleasure.

Max's breaths came fast. He might not be able to hold out much longer if she continued.

Jess must have sensed it and gently pulled his cock out of Susan's mouth. Susan pouted playfully.

"Now, until we have a deal," Jess said, "the customer can't get all the benefits."

Susan grinned. "Well, " she said, feigning a struggle to decide, "it certainly looks, pretty good." She tapped her cheek with her finger. "Turn around!" she said to Max. He turned. He felt her soft fingers caressing his ass. "Very nice ass," she said.

"Walk over to the bar," Susan said. He turned, walked slowly toward the bar, then turned and came back, his cock bobbing up and down with each step.

When he returned, Susan said to Jess. "Ok, we have a deal. The next time, I will pay the full price. But, tonight -right now- as a new customer, I expect the full introductory offer package." Jess had never mentioned any "introductory package," but Jess didn't care. Susan didn't wait for Jess to agree or not. Susan, said, "Max, you will now pull over that chair, sit down and I am going to watch you masturbate until you come. But to truly get the benefit of my bargain, I need my maid to assist me."

That was when, for the first time, Max noticed that the maid had entered the room, holding a camera. Her young eyes were huge with lust. She came up next to the two other women and turned on the video camera. "Rolling," she said.

Max now needed so badly to release the incredibly powerful force roiling in his cock, that, despite some reluctance, he sat down. He stroked his cock, as the three women watched.

"Oh yah," Susan said."Stroke it! I made a deal for that cock and I get to tell you what to do with it. I love to see it stroked by you."

"Go Max! I told them my man has a great cock. Show them what it can do!" Jess was loving watching him perform for the two women.

Max's hands worked faster and faster.

"That's it! Come for us! We love to see men come!" Susan said.

Finally, he exploded. The line of cum was so thick it could have been rope. It shot straight up in the air, twisted and dropped onto his bare chest. He stroked a few more times and one other load shot out and splattered on him.

"Alright!" the maid exclaimed.

The two older women laughed. "See what money can buy!" Susan said to her maid.

"You are lucky," the maid said. "But he might create a mess for me to pick up if he gets up now." She had a devilish glint in her eyes. "Should i clean him up?" They knew what she meant.

"Of course," Susan said.

"Be glad to help," Jess said.

The two of them bent over Max and with their tongues licked up most of the cum glistening on his chest.

When they were done, Jess brought Max his clothes. "Time to get home, Max. You have earned your keep today. All you have to do is keep this 'business' going and everything will be ok."

Max just nodded, too drained to speak.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Second Job Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds