• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02

3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02

123

All characters are 18+

*****

Everything looked different in the light of day. Last night I had sex with my beautiful, vivacious, horny, and goddess-like cousin, Julia. It seemed like the world should stand still in celebration. My mind reeled.

I got out of bed, pulled on my shorts, grabbed a towel, and headed to the shower. Luckily, the bathroom was free. I closed the door, stripped off, and stepped into the gloriously hot water. Damn, I love a nice hot shower! I really enjoyed the smell of my body wash, and the scratchy feel of my poof. I was in heaven.

The door opened. What the fuck?

"Jack?" It was my sister Katie. "I have to pee, do you mind?"

"No, go ahead." I saw her lower her panties through the occluded glass. My cock twitched. I always had a thing about girls peeing. I guess I'm just a pervert. I heard her tinkling, and reached down with my soapy hand, and tugged on my growing dick.

"Did you have fun last night?" My hand froze in mid-stroke. Everything had happened so fast last night that I never had time to consider how Katie would react to me having sex with her best friend and cousin.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What the fuck do you think I fucking mean, Jack? I could hear you banging Julia. I was right across the hall, and it wasn't like you two tried to be quiet."

Shit. This was not going to go well. If Katie was angry she could make life difficult for me. What if she was mad at Julia? After all, I didn't go into her room wearing only a towel. Then again, everything is always the guy's fault. That hard and fast rule is true 99% of the time with women.

"What do you want me to say, Kay? Yeah, I had a great time. I'm an eighteen year old guy, and I had sex with a beautiful woman. You had to know it was going to happen, you are her best friend and all." I heard the toilet paper rustle. She let out an exasperated sigh, muttered something under her breath, and then flushed the toilet.

"What'd you say, Katie? The water is loud in here." She bent over, giving me a fuzzy view of her bubble butt, and pulled her panties back on in one quick motion.

"I said, fuck off, asshole!" She stomped out and slammed the door.

My cock went totally limp. What is wrong with her today? Yesterday she watched me get a hand job from Julia in the lake, and stood there while I blasted her with part of my load. If I live to be a hundred, I'll never understand the divine mystery that is woman. The joy had gone out of my shower. Katie was mad at me for something. Was it something I did to Julia last night? Did I do something wrong? Is she mad at me today also? Fuck. It looks like it is going to be one of those days again; one of those days that fucking end in "Y."

I finished rinsing my hair, turned off the water, and dried off. I wrapped myself in my towel, gathered my clothes, and flitted quickly from the bathroom to my bedroom, and closed the door. I wasn't alone in my room. It felt like my throat was starting to close up.

"Julia," I managed to squeak out. She was spread out on my bed in all of her nude glory. Julia has a tight, tanned body. It is the kind of body that only cheerleaders have. She had just enough curves in all the right places, a flat stomach with just a hint at a six pack, and an ass so tight that you could bounce a quarter off of it. Top it off with honey brown hair with blonde highlights, and a dazzling smile, and you had one killer package; and she was butt naked in my bed.

"What are you doing, Jules?" She languorously ran her hands over the perfect curves of her breasts, and down the flat plane of her stomach. I tried to think about my mom making breakfast not twenty five feet from where I stood, but I failed miserably. I reached behind me to lock the door, but I felt it open on my hand. Oh shit! It was going to be my mom. I was so dead!

It was Katie.

"What's going on?" She froze in place when she saw Julia naked on my bed, and then she closed my door. I heard the click of the lock button. Whatever was happening here it would not be witnessed by anyone else. What was Katie's deal? Wasn't she mad at me?

Julia seemed unmoved by both the presence of Katie in the room, and by the smell of bacon being fried by my mother in the kitchen. Her hands continued to roam across her body teasingly. She rubbed across her hips to her thighs. Her thighs parted, and I was looking at the holiest of holies, not in the refracted moonlight like last night, but in the light of day. My cock twitched, and quickly began to grow.

Her pussy looked... hungry. Her labia were pink and engorged with her excitement. A finger teased between the lips, and up toward the clit, liberally spreading her glistening cunt juice. She slowly raised her finger to her parted lips, slipped it into her mouth, sucked it, and let it go with an audible pop.

"Mmmmm. Fuck, I taste good. Don't I, Kay?" Katie didn't answer; she just stood next to me, mesmerized by her naked cousin. Julia moved with the grace of a panther stalking its kill. She smoothly slid off the bed onto the carpet, and got on her knees in front of me. Her face was about even with my hard on, which was comically covered by my towel.

"Is that for me?" She beamed an angelic smile, then paused and looked at my sister. "Perhaps it's for Katie?" I looked over to Katie, and her eyes were glued on the huge tent in my towel. She had somehow moved over to sit in my room's only chair, which was positioned directly across from the bed. She was radiant. Her gorgeous red hair flowed down her back, glistening coppery in the early morning sunlight. She was still wearing the ratty white tank top and pink panties from last night. She didn't have on a bra, and the thin fabric of her white top did nothing to disguise her evident excitement. You could see the roundness of her areolas clearly, and right in the middle, protruding almost an inch were her nipples. They looked hard enough to chip a diamond. She leaned back in the chair, and opened her legs slightly, apparently waiting to watch what was going to happen in front of her. Her green eyes were huge, and her face looked almost feral with hunger as she focused on my boner.

I was so caught up in seeing this new side of Katie that I almost forgot about the naked form of Julia that was kneeling in front of me, at least until I felt her small hand reach out and strip away my towel. My attention immediately shifted to Julia, even as I heard Katie whisper a quiet "Oh my god." Julia licked her lips quickly, and sucked the tip of my cock between her lips. The heat and moisture of her mouth felt incredible on my erection. Her piercing blue eyes looked right into mine, and she smiled around my pole, then she slid down until it touched the back of her throat. She sucked in gently, and slid back up to my head, her tongue gently teased the sensitive spot, right under the head.

Katie let out a small growl from the back of her throat, drawing my attention back to her. She was focused on what Julia was doing to my cock. She licked her full lips sensuously, and I wondered for a second what they would feel like wrapped around my cock. Her hands were pressed firmly against her flat tummy, and she squeezed her legs together, than let them part again slowly. Was she teasing her pussy by grinding her thighs together? My gaze slid down her body until it reached her tight pink panty clad cunt. I could clearly see her camel toe, as it was perfectly defined by the way her panties tightened between her porcelain thighs. I thought I could see the faintest spot of wetness between her pussy lips. I moaned at the sight, as Julia sucked me in, and Katie's green eyes were riveted onto mine. I couldn't believe it. I was getting sucked off by a sex goddess, and I couldn't take my eyes off my goddamned sister!

Julia hummed with happiness as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I slid my hands behind her head, into her light brown hair, and rocked forward to meet her next bob with a thrust of my own. My cock bumped the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly, but she quickly recovered, and continued on her relentless pursuit to drain the cum out of my balls.

Katie appeared to be breathing rapidly, and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth as if in concentration, but her eyes never left my cock. She squeezed her legs tightly closed again, then spread them wide, and I knew that I hadn't imagined the wet spot before, because now they appeared to be soaked. Her wet panties clung to her pussy in a way that left nothing to the imagination. My breath exhaled like a shot, and I felt the unmistakable approach of my orgasm.

Julia reached under and squeezed my balls gently, her long nails scratching slightly on my tightening sack. Katie's hand slipped between her thighs as she glued her knees together again, and this time, she didn't spread them apart. She continued to grind them together, as she dropped her eyes from mine, and leaned forward. Her face was only about a foot and a half away from the junction of my cock and Julia's mouth, and she seemed to be eager to watch my impending climax.

I drew my eyes away from my sister, back to the tanned goddess that had half of my cock buried in her face. She smiled again as she saw that she had recaptured my undivided attention, and slurped quite loudly, as her saliva dripped sexily down her chin, onto her perky breasts. I groaned softly, trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was really hard to tone down the noise. I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs. She sped up her onslaught on my pole, sucking me harder, and bobbing her head faster. Katie let out a loud moan, and I saw her arm moving furiously out of the corner of my eye. It suddenly occurred to me that she was probably having an orgasm. She was cumming while watching me get sucked off!

Thinking about Katie's orgasm was all it took. I started feeling tingles in my balls, they quickly built from tingles to a small flame, and building quickly towards an inferno.

"I'm gonna cum," I hissed as quietly as I could. I was ever the gentleman. Katie moaned again softly; her hand still moved on top of her panties, and wriggled in her seat. Julia smoothly slid my cock from between her lips, and started jacking it furiously.

"Cum on me, baby!" she squealed much too loudly. "Drown me in your cum, Jack. Oh fuck, I want it so bad!" The dirty talk was all it took to make me cum. My entire body tensed and my cock exploded. It felt like I had never had an orgasm before and that this one was my first ever. Huge ropes of semen splashed across her cheek, nose, into her hair, and they just kept coming. Spurt after spurt of red-hot jizz shot out of my cock to douse this incredible cock-sucking beauty. It looked like two or three guys had spooged on her. Her mouth was open wide, and she moved in to catch the last couple of dribbles from my fire hose on her tongue. She swallowed greedily, making my seed disappear like a magic trick. I swayed as my knees seemed to unhinge as my ridiculously hard orgasm wound down. It was all I could do to keep from falling down and crushing the semen frosted cheerleader.

"That's what I'm talking about, Jack. Fuck, you came hard. It is all over me." Julia cracked a smile as she smeared cum over her perky breasts. She scooped a glob from her cheek, and slurped it greedily into her mouth. Katie moaned softly again while she watched the cum covered nympho frolic in my spunk. Julia had never looked hotter than she did in that moment, with the bright morning sun bouncing happily off her perfectly tanned, jizz-soaked body.

Then she did something that totally kicked up the heat about a thousand notches. She slid her finger across her forehead like a squeegee, scooping up a huge amount of sperm, and popped it into her mouth. She sucked it slowly, moving her finger in and out of her mouth, mock-fellating it. She popped it out of her greedy, inseminated mouth, and pulled Katie down and kissed her soundly.

It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, my sister and our sperm drenched cousin sharing a mouth load of my jizz. I almost felt like I could cum again. My cock never started to get soft; it just stayed rock hard at the sight of these two uncommon beauties tongues flashing in each other's mouths. Katie's hand slid down Julia's neck, and cupped a semen coated breast. Her thumb swirled around Julia's slippery nipple, as she softly teased it. Julia's cum covered hands were buried in Katie's wild red curls.

As quickly as it started, the kiss broke apart. Julia moved away from my sister, and Katie's eyes flashed from my still rock hard cock to my eyes. She smiled at me beatifically. Some of my sperm had rubbed off of Julia's face, onto her chin, and her tank top looked like it was wet from rubbing against Julia's luscious little tits. Katie stood up quickly, grabbed my towel from the floor, and flung it at Julia.

"Wipe off and get dressed quick, before my mom comes down here." Julia complied silently. She wiped my spunk off onto the white towel, and pulled her shorts and tank top over her gorgeous body. She stood, and kissed me gently, her lips tasted faintly of my salty semen. She wrapped her small hand around my pole, and gave it a tug.

"Thanks, stud. I really enjoyed that." She slipped past me, unlocked the door and disappeared down the hall. I was left alone in the room with my sister and an awkward silence followed. What could I have said after that? She smiled at me again, kissed my cheek quickly and then followed our cousin. I closed the door and let out a deep breath. What had just happened? No matter who was sucking my cock, it was Katie that I got off on. Her watching me was what really did it. My sister and I were always pretty close and had been especially close for the past three years or so. Yes, I have had some racy thoughts about her, but that's normal isn't it? This was a whole other level.

I mechanically got dressed in jean shorts and a baby blue t-shirt and then made my way out to breakfast before my mom could come looking for me. I was having scrambled eggs and bacon when the girls showed up, giggling to themselves. My mind was so clouded by thoughts of what had happened that I could barely choke down my breakfast but they were their usual ebullient selves. Julia smiled at me without a trace of shyness or embarrassment. All I could think about was her face and body bathed in my joy juice. Katie grinned at Julia and then turned to me. Her piercing green eyes seemed to take all of me in at once, weighing and measuring me, and then she smiled back at me shyly. At least she seemed to acknowledge the fact that what happened in the bedroom really had occurred and that it was a little out of the ordinary.

"What do you guys have planned for today?" my mom chirped cheerily. She was obviously oblivious of what had gone on last night and earlier today; thank god.

"We were going to see if we could borrow the truck to go on a hike at Chapel Loop." Katie said cautiously. She gave a guarded look to Julia who came back with her signature smirk.

"That sounds nice. You guys have a good time, your father and I are going to mow the lawn and work on the flower beds today. We have to get them ready to plant tomorrow." That sounded good to me, since I hated yard work. I never understood why people would go on vacation to do more work, but that's my mom for you.

***

The drive to Chapel Loop State Park was very peaceful. Katie rode shotgun, and Julia rode in the back seat. It was a very nice day outside, partly cloudy, and warm, but not really hot. Both the girls were dressed in tank tops, tight shorts, and comfortable shoes. Being that this was the first time that we had been alone, I decided to get some answers from the girls. They were currently gabbing on about one of their friends who had got caught sneaking out of her house. "Katie why were you so mad at me this morning, in the bathroom?"

The conversation immediately stopped dead. She looked at me with a cornered expression. I could tell that she didn't want to answer me. The silence stretched on. She was so much better at this than I was that I almost regretted asking the question to begin with.

"Why do you think that I was mad at you?" Katie countered. So this was how it was going to be.

"Because you told me to fuck off, that's why. Is that something that you just generally say to people for no reason?" I thought that my logic was sound.

"I had just woke up, and I was in a bad mood, alright. It wasn't anything... personal." She looked at me challengingly, like she just dared me to continue. I decided to let that drop, but there were some things that I was still curious about.

"What about in my room this morning, what was that about? You..."

"Stop!" This time it was Julia who spoke up. "Listen; just enjoy what happens, Jack. Live in the moment, because if you start asking too many questions, shit might stop happening. Do you get me?"

I was confused. They wanted to do things, but they didn't want to talk about it. What the fuck? If I live to be a million years old, I'll never understand women.

"But..."

Katie cut me off.

"Did you enjoy your blowjob this morning?" Katie quizzed.

"Yeah, you know I did."

"Then just fucking drop it, Jack." Katie left no doubt that they were done answering questions. I wanted to push, but my common sense, and my cock, told me to shut the fuck up. I put my eyes back on the road and let silence fall over the car. If that was how it was going to be, then fine.

Chapel Loop State Park had a wonderful hiking trail. Katie and I found it the year before and I was eager to try it out again. It wasn't very long, only about five miles, but it offered beautiful scenery and many picnic areas along the way. We planned on spending most of the day there. We parked about fifty yards from the trail head and noticed that there weren't very many cars in the parking lot. That was one of the best things about northern Michigan; you never had to wait in line for anything.

We started walking leisurely, the girls taking the lead. Like the pervert that I was, I looked at their asses. I had to admit, both were spectacular. I usually didn't ogle my sister's ass; but after seeing her and Julia swapping my cum this morning, usual definitely didn't describe my mood. Julia's ass is tight and athletic; Katie's is bigger, and definitely a curvy, bubble butt. We walked along, having companionable conversation about mostly inane things. It was comfortable. My comfort level evaporated when the girls fell in step beside me.

"So Jack," Julia quipped with a smirk, "Katie tells me you've only had sex with one girl. Well, besides me, of course." I looked at Katie, and she didn't even have the good grace to look at all ashamed. In fact, she looked at me challengingly. How could she know that? I didn't know, so I asked.

"How do you know that?"

"Girls talk Jack. Do you think sex never comes up in our conversations?" Katie giggled at my supposed innocence. "I know that you got a blow job from Phoebe Miller when she was wasted at Nicole's party."

How could she know that? I never even told any of my friends about it. It wasn't because I was ashamed, or anything. I was just never the kind of guy to brag about stuff like that. Besides, we were both drunk at the time, and that was probably the only reason it had happened.

"So you invaded an intoxicated girl's mouth?" Julia asked. "What happened to you being a nice guy?" Surprisingly Katie came to my rescue.

"The girl was a fucking whore, and she probably blew half that party. It wouldn't have mattered if she was drunk or not." She smiled cheekily at me. "His good guy status is still intact."

"We'll have to see about that. He did fuck his cousin last night, in the bedroom right next to his sister's." Julia seemed pleased with herself. "You also can't deny what happened this morning, either."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds