• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Free the Nipple!

Free the Nipple!

"We are here in Los Angeles!"

The booming voice of "Hollywood Heat Live!" host Marlon Williams was heard by millions of viewers who tuned in to watch the A+ Network's coverage of the Film Trust Awards. After a shot of the beautiful California sky, the camera cut to the smiling faces of Williams and his co-host, Kylie McCullough.

"We're so glad you could join us tonight!" said the petite blonde beauty, her diamond earrings as white as her smile. Her hourglass figure was clad in a beautiful light-blue dress. The very thin diamond straps of the dress seemed to barely support her large breasts; Marlon couldn't help glancing at her cleavage.

"You look smashing, darling!" Kylie said to her co-host, who indeed looked dapper in the tuxedo that covered his large, muscular frame. Kylie touched his earring jokingly and brushed him on his smooth brown hand; Marlon smiled, glanced at her cleavage again and turned back to the camera.

"Well, the nominees are on their way," Marlon said.

"Oh, I can't wait," Kylie replied. "I'm so excit--whoa!"

Suddenly, one strap of her dress snapped, and her right breast was fully exposed. Marlon's eyes bulged as he looked at her beautiful tit; only the loud flash of photography bulbs snapped him out of his frozen state.

"Oh!" he yelled, whipping off his jacket and throwing it over her chest as she hid her nipple with her hand. The station cut to a commercial, and when they returned, Marlon and Kylie were nowhere to be found, only shots of the celebrities on their way to the Microsoft Theater.

--

Video of the wardrobe malfunction quickly went viral, and the photo of Marlon's eyes bulging as he stared at Kylie's exposed breast became a popular Internet meme. Marlon and Kylie were assailed on social media and in the entertainment press. Marlon was fiercely criticized by some civil-rights activists for playing into old stereotypes about black men lusting after white women, and by some feminists for treating his co-host as a sex object. Anti-obscenity crusaders lambasted Kylie for not wearing a bra underneath her dress, and for not apologizing for the incident (ignoring the fact that the A+ Network had placed both Kylie and Marlon under a gag order, preventing them from discussing the incident in any capacity until further notice). The incident even made headlines in Kylie's native Australia; the Brisbane native was horrified when her mother, Patricia, called her two days after the wardrobe malfunction and told her that the Daily Telegraph had labeled her "Kinky Kylie," suggesting in a report that she probably wasn't wearing panties either and that Marlon was her lover.

"I mean, he is a handsome bloke, but you're not with him, are you?"

"No, mum, we're just friends."

In truth, Kylie had fantasized about what it would be like to have Marlon's large cock between her thighs, what it would be like to have a baby or two or three or four with him, what it would be like to have him kiss her lips and shoulders and breasts and stomach. Marlon's mind had also played images of him running his fingers through her long blonde hair, licking her pink pussy, fucking her ass, cumming on her luscious breasts. Yet they were committed professionals, and both feared that pursuing a relationship would wreck their careers.

Of course, their careers now seemed to be wrecked as a result of the incident. Marlon and Kylie couldn't go to a movie theater or a supermarket without being heckled and hit with racial or sexual insults. If they couldn't figure out a way to put this incident behind them, their careers would effectively be over.

--

"And now," Marlon declared, "a personal note from both of us."

It had been two weeks since the incident at the Film Trust Awards, and Marlon and Kylie were finally back at the desk of "Hollywood Heat Live!" For the past five days, they had been holed up in Kylie's West Hollywood apartment, working on the statement that they would read at the end of their return program. The two hosts were slightly nervous, but determined to get through the broadcast.

"As you can imagine," Marlon continued, "this has been a rather stressful period, personally and professionally, for us. It's hard to put into words the level of humiliation and embarrassment we've had to deal with."

"Despite the controversy of the last several days," Kylie continued, "we've received tremendous support from our friends and family, and for that we are quite grateful. We're also grateful for the kind words we have received from those who recognize that sometimes, embarrassing things do happen on live TV."

"With that having been said," Marlon added, "we must say that we are horrified by all the hateful remarks from those with such small hearts and small minds. The offensive language we have heard and read the past few days is intolerable."

"It's sickening," noted Kylie. "I'm not quite sure what to say to those who have hurled such nasty insults at us. Frankly, I want to tell everyone who has insulted us to kiss our asses, but that wouldn't be nice, now would it, Marlon?"

"Well, no," her co-host responded. "However, I figured that we should at least give them the option to do so."

"Good idea!"

With that, Marlon and Kylie turned their chairs around and stood up, revealing that neither were wearing any pants or underwear. For ten seconds, Marlon's brown ass and Kylie's pale ass filled the screen. The two hosts then laughed as they walked away in different directions, and the camera showed the "Hollywood Heat Live" icon before fading to black.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Free the Nipple!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds