• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09.1

Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09.1

Amy was dreading the outcome of this strip game, she wasn't actually playing, but for some reason, she was the one on the line in this match of beer pong.

To be fair, it was her fault for talking up how good of a drinker Debbie was, saying how her sister could outdrink everyone in the party. In hindsight, Amy may have snuck in one cup of beer too many for her own good.

Hearing this, one of the resident students, who Amy could only describe as a "frat boy" asked if Debbie wanted to play some beer pong, to which Debbie agreed, with a proviso:

"Let's play strip beer pong, that's a lot more fun!" Debbie suggested in an even tone, she was clearly still sober despite drinking more than Amy, the tales of the iron liver that Amy bragged about on full display "But I won't strip, Amy will!"

Hoots and cheers came from the other party goers, and even Amy herself, since she was so confident that her sister would win, and perhaps the alcohol gave her an extra amount of courage, she was all for watching the hunky frat boy show his dong.

The first shot Debbie took was an easy one, with a full table, it wasn't hard to sink her ball into one of the cups, and right off the bat, Mike, the frat boy Amy was so eager to see naked, whipped his shirt off, picked up the cup, fished out the ball and downed the contents in one go, he finally prepared to take his turn.

It was clear that Mike was no lightweight either, he was completely unfazed as he sunk his own ball into one of the cups, that meant Amy had to take off a piece of clothing this time.

The crowd obviously cheered at the prospect of Amy stripping, but Amy just smirked and kicked off her shoes, only for the applause to turn to jeers, she knew she had a ways to go before she showed anything significant, plus this was a college party, she could have some fun with this, as long as Debbie won as she should.

Debbie, of course, downed her own drink and prepared for a shot, she still seemed fine to Amy's eyes, and that was borne out by her successful shot too, this meant another piece from Mike, but Mike had learned his lesson, and imitated Amy's removal of her shoes as he kicked off his own sneakers, unsurprisingly, this was met with applause, not boos like she received, at least Amy knew who everyone wanted to see naked.

Still solid, even after his second cup, threw his ball and sunk it as well, though this time, it seemed to bounce off the first cup and into a second one, maybe Mike was feeling a little dizzy?

Before she could even respond, Amy was bombarded with chants urging her to take it off, and she had no choice but to obey, she had no socks on, meaning that she would have to go for either her shirt or her skirt, and she felt a bit naughty, so skirt it was.

Unclasping the skirt loose, Amy turned around and gave the party audience a good look at her ass as she slowly lowered the loose fabric from her waist, her heart was beating a mile a minute as the crowd cheered; Amy couldn't resist buying into strip games, but up until very recently, she hated the idea of playing, and especially hated losing.

It was only at the start of this very trip that she began to come to terms with what she truly wanted, to enjoy the game, win or lose, but even so, this was probably the biggest crowd Amy ever stripped in front of, she was used to taking her clothes off in front of a few of her friends, at most a couple of strangers and rivals, maybe even doing so in public, but this was dozens of people all around her and watching her slowly lose her clothes.

Amy was certainly not that nervous of the prospect as she would have been until recently, but she still felt a bit some butterflies in her stomach, whether it was the alcohol or her newfound view, she wasn't sure yet.

When everyone's attention went back to the game, Amy barely witnessed her sister making the shot, meaning that Mike would be left with just his underwear.

And sure enough, Mike undid his pants and let them fall to the ground, and Amy noticed that Mike Jr. was quite a grower, straining against his tight boxer briefs as he downed another cup.

Sadly, Amy would not get to enjoy the view much longer in a decent state; Mike's inebriation seemed to be relatively subdued, meaning that he was still able to score and force Amy to remove her T-shirt, as usual, Amy was not wearing a bra, and was now left with only her panties after slowly peeling away the shirt, revealing her perky breasts and rock hard nipples to the increasingly deafening cheers.

Amy used to get worried when people got her this undressed, even more so when her body reacted as it did now; her pussy was tingling and she swore her clit was poking out of its hood inside of her panties, she certainly didn't feel much worry any more.

Amy did, however, start to get worried when Debbie suggested they raise the stakes:

"How about, the loser has to do a forfeit the winner decides?" Debbie, who had a mad glint in her eyes, suggested as she toyed seductively with a ping pong ball "nothing serious, no touching, what do you say?"

"I'd say that's pretty unfair to your sister," Amy was slightly relieved that Mike seemed to decline the offer, but her relief was premature "how about if you lose, you also have to get naked and do the same forfeit as your sis?"

And before Amy could register what was going on, Debbie was shaking on it.

Naturally, what happened next was something that made Amy's heart sink, Debbie missed the shot, which was surprising, as she didn't seem all that drunk, did she do it on purpose?

"Whoops, sorry Amy, my hand slipped." Amy wasn't sure if her sister was sincere or not, besides, she didn't have to strip from her sister missing, only from Mike's successful shots.

Who of course, despite his inebriation, managed to sink his last ball, sealing Amy and Debbie's fate.

"Take em off, ladies." Mike's grin was as wide as his smashed looking face, Amy looked at Debbie, who downed her last beer cup, began stripping out of her booty shorts and tanktop.

"I hope you're not too mad with me." Debbie said as she unclasped her bra.

"I'm already over it." Amy sighed as she turned around to give the crowd a good look at her pussy, she didn't even know why she was worried a minute ago.

"Good, cause I threw the last shot." Debbie whispered as she stuck a finger in her already wet pussy.

"So ladies, since I can't touch you, you're gonna have to touch each other," Mike informed the two naked girls of the forfeit they had to perform "get on the couch and each of you will have to play with the other until orgasm."

Without any hesitation, Amy hopped onto the couch behind the audience, next to her sister and in front of the now gathered partygoers, some of which had begun recording in anticipation of the show.

"How about we make this interesting?" Amy was the one who made the bet this time around "whoever cums first has to do what the winner wants for the rest of this campus visit."

"In that case, I'm gonna have some real fun with you afterwards." Debbie accepted the challenge, and reached out to finger her sister's soaking wet pussy.

Amy only regretted the bet for a second as the electricity ran through her spine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09.1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds