• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Stranger

Wife Gets Stranger

Me and Kate have recently moved up to the mid country from the south back to my home town where I left my friends 15 year's ago, anyway I found my self getting roped into playing football again with one of my mate's team's and meeting some new people mainly Ryan he was our young black centre back just turned 18 and hung like a donkey. It took me about 3 games to realise why he was nick named Kong but after having a shower and him walking in it made sense, he walked into the shower and the only thing I could say was shot mate make sure you don't stand on that as I walked out gob smacked and the rest of the boy's cracking up laughing.

That night when I got home Kate was sitting on the sofa watching her programme some house wife's thing when a black bloke come on and I just burst out laughing thinking about what I said earlier in the day , Kate looked at me and said what you laughing at I just replied something that happened today but it was one of those where you had to be there and she just looked at me funny.

That night in bed we got chatting and the conversation got on to her house wife's programme and how they had all been talking about the black guy on there and the size of he's man hood and she seemed really intreged but she never shown interested in things like this before she's never been one for trying new things or one that likes to experiment getting her to watch porn is about as far as it goes really just normal soft sex it had been like that for 13 year's or so not how we started of those day's had been fun a lot of fun she was never into anal but I was never going to push her we had done once or twice but never to her liking.

So I kept the conversation going and said yer black men are known to have huge dicks laughing as she blushed I said put porn on your tablet and we're watch something with a black guy in it knowing to well the first thing that's gonna come up is Big Black Cocks and with that it did her mouth dropped oh my God look at the size of him...

As I looked I thought to my self he looks smaller than Ryan and the thought soon passed as we carried on looking and all of a sudden the perfect title come up BBC VS Redhead Wife watch that one I said pretty snappy and she laughed and replied with it's never gonna happen as she tapped on it.....

As the film got passed all the kissing and she was just pulling out he's massive cock from his trousers Kate was fixed on the screen and as the huge monster appeared in see her legs tense and her mouth opened with a grasp of a deep breath. I remember thinking wow see likes this so I slowly run my hand down the out side of her leg the slow come back up the inside making sure to run my fingers over her shaven pussy my god she was wet...

I just played around with her for a bit whilst we watch the film and every scenes he'd be wetter that ever before then all of a sudden as the black guy was really pounding away at the redhead head I run my finger over Kate Clitheroe and straight away her Cum I couldn't wait any longer I flipped her over sunk my 7 inch cocktail as deep into her as I could and funked away making her cum again listening to her moan louder than she ever had before till finally after about 30 minutes I filled her up with pipping hot cum we laid in bed cuddling for a bit and nothing was said we just feel asleep..........

The next morning we both got up and ready for work with no word of the night before but the thought was on my mind was come over her anyway when I got home that night I asked her if she ever thought about having a black guy and she hit the roof screaming and shout and it turned into a massive argument and I just went up stairs to get changed for football training, as I come back down ready to leave she carried on and I just left in a mood.

I got to training and had been thinking long and hard I wanted to punish her I'd only asked the question and all of a sudden Kong walked pass my car waving there it was the best way to punish her...........

I got out the car and started talking to the guys just normal every day things and Ashley come out with shit your punching above your weight with your Mrs I laughed piss off you and then the next one asked what she look like then? So I told them she's 30 size 12 5 foot 4 inches tall 34dd Tits and could suckling a golf ball though a garden hose and left it at that and jogged off to warm up. On jogging around the field i was thinking to myself how I could teach her a lesson but one she'd enjoy at the same time we'll saying thinking how more like how to pull it off as I'd already had the idea.

After training I asked if anyone wanted to go to the pub for a pint or two and the only yes I got was from Ryan I'll come for one buddy...... perfect I thought to myself.

In the pub we got talking and I asked Ryan what he done for a living and to a shock he was a plumber oh god this is to true to believe this is going to work out so well..... I got him onto the subject of his girlfriend and he's love life and it turns out he's was worse than mine I said to him how can you be so depressed with that between your leg. It's not all it seems girl's are scared of it I can't just pound away like I'd like to do as he huffed mate it is fucking huge laughing to he replied 10 inches long 7 inches round you wouldn't want it on your nose as a mole laughing and the conversation just went on from there get all the details of he's resent lovers and how he'd like to do just what he wanted for once it was then I said you should just pin her down and go for it take it all out in one go make her take it i did with the mrs the other night i then changed the subject and asked him if he was free on day in the week to sort a leak at my place as got he's number to sort a day out well I had to find out what day the leak had off work..............

The next morning I got up got ready for work and noticed Kate wasn't getting ready you not working today I said and with a moody reply I got no you know I don't work today! Good I'll call the plumber to fix the leak under the sink and with that went down stairs straight under the sink and loosened a few things put my motion sensor dash cam on the top of the fridge and the spare in the front room ...... what leak I heard Kate call the one I've been mopping up for the last two weeks as I left the house thinking well if it's gonna happen it's gonna be today.

I got to work and text Kate asking if she was going out before I called Ryan to see if he was free and she only had one hair cut to do and she had left already to do that, brilliant I thought and called Ryan and asked if he'd go around about lunch time to have a look for me if he wasn't busy by luck had it he was only doing a few little bits at home and agreed to go round and have a look I'd ware shorts bud as she has the heating on full all the time....

well some times. Well the day dragged on and I left work to go home on the way calling Kate to see if she wanted anything from the shop to get the reply only some pain killers my leg hurt and feel a bit funny I thought great she's not well that plan hadn't worked after stopping at the shop I headed straight home made her a coffee and went up for a shower it wasn't for a few day's an till I put my dash cam in my van I realise why her legs where hurting ...........

It was about 12:30 when Ryan arrived at mine Kate had been home for about an hour and was still dolled up tight black pencil skirt tight polo neck and her knee high boots she always looked so hot when she went to work she answered the door to Ryan and invited him in the camera picked up them walking in the kitchen and Kate pointing out the leak she offered him a cuppa tea and turned around to the other side of the kitchen to make it is could see Ryan staring at her perfect little plump round arse and linking he's lips then darting under the sink as she turned around with he's tea

It was at that point I thought she was gonna drop the tea as she come to a sudden stop she was looking down at Ryan and at he's bulge in he's shorts she must of been staring for at least 30 seconds till she shook her head at stepped across him to put he's tea on the side the walked back to were she had made the tea.

Lent back against the side she just stood there staring and staring till Ruan asked her to turn the tap on again she walked across stepped one leg over him and turned the tap on I could see from the corner of the camera her was looking up her skirt now I know she didn't have anything on under there as she only put French nickers on when we went out.

He was getting hard you could see he's shorts getting tight when you heard him say okay thank you and Kate stood back and grasped omg is that real as she realised she had said it out load and all Ryan could say in a willow voice was yes sorry. Don't be she said god that is huge and I thought the one I see on TV the other night was big.....

you could tell Ryan didn't want to come out from under the sink and Kate was just standing there looking till she reached down and packed it laughing you could hear Ryan still trying to work an till Kate slipped her hand up his shorts and grabbed his hard huge cocktail wow she said as she run her hand the full length of it and back up please stop teasing me you could hear Ryan say and again she run her hand the full length again please stop Ryan said I won't be able to control my actions and again she run her hand up and down giggling.

Ryan slid him self out Kate jumped up with shock Ryan grabbed her by the legs lifting her onto the work top running his hands up her legs pushing her skirt up at the same time them pushed he's head between her legs flicking he's tongue over her Clit making her head drop backwards and cry out this must of lasted about 30 minutes till she slid of the side pull he's short down,

put both hands around his cock and opened her mouth as far as she could and started to suckling like I'd never seen before she could bearly get the head of the monster in her mouth but you could see he was loving it her hands run up and down the back of his legs and over he's arse checks and then she run her fingers between he's cheeks and starting to circulate he arse hole he opened he's eye's for a second but must of been enjoying it as they soon closed again then after a minute or two you see him gasp as she forces a finger deep in he's arse and seconds after that he covered her in Cum shouting oh my God oh my God....... S

he carried on suckling him making his legs go funny and an till he was rock hard again still with her fingers in he's arse he pulled her arm away picked her up and bent her over pushing her down on the worktop and held her there as he lined his cock up and forced it in the yelp she made you could tell her wasn't going to be nice to her and away he went pounding he rock had cock in as far as he could so hard so fast time her body was shocking and her pushy gushed all over him but he didn't stop he picked he up lowered her down onto the tip of he cock and then just dropped her the scream she let out and wrapping her arms around he's neck to try and stop him repeating it but she was to weak he had he's hand under her skirt around her waist lift in her up and down till she Cumbria again the laying her back on the worktop held her legs in the air and plowed away at her you could see he was funding her so hard her tits had bounced out her bra and where lose in her top bouncing everywhere.

by the time he had finished with her on the work top he's monster was almost submerged in her upto he's balls and every time he pushed in in you could see the thing trying to escape though her stomach the bulge it was making then again she gushed all over him he pulled out and forced her to her knees and make her suck him again till he Cum all over her soaking her top again she got up and he grabbed her hair with one hand and forced her forward with the other again the side her hand were out in front of her self trying to hold her self up as he pushed his tongue in her tight little arse hole

she carried on moaning away her body was shocking all over her pulled her back wrapped he's arms under her knees and picked her up pulling her legs to her chest and her back to him you could here her say no please no as he forced her tight arse over the head of he's rock hard end of he's cock her eye's started to water as he pushed it deeper and deeper and started to funk away at her arse he final put her on her feet,

bent her over the side as he pounced away at her arse you could see by this time she was now enjoying it as she fingered her pussy with 4 fingers and rubbing her Clit he pulled our the rimmed it deep back in her pussy then out and back deep in her arse time and time again till he grabbed her hand and pull them back to pull her pussy right up as far as he could before one last frust forwards in to her going bull deep and blowing he's load making her full to the floor shacking and cum dripping out of her

they sat opposite each other breathless but smiling till he picked him self up grabbed he's tools and left Kate sat there for a bit the gingerly picked her self up it wasn't till I looked at the time I realised he'd been fucking the life out of my little ginger wife for four and a half hour wow good boy.

Well that weekend at football I offered to aye for the plumbing work but wouldn't except it say it OK if you need anything else done just shout.........

As for Kate she was so called ill for about a week but then perked up and all of a sudden she's happy and the bedroom fun is now anything goes . She hasn't said anything about Ryan just he was a nice lad and he's done a good job.

Thanks for reading if he calls again I'll be sure to let you know .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds