• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • #4's Auction Pt. 02

#4's Auction Pt. 02

As the Headmistress had promised the former #4 was prepared for travel the next day. But as she had also promised, the night after her auction had been one of unending pleasure.

It began upon entering the Mistress' sumptuous suite. Still in her red catsuit the woman who had owned #4's life during training and now sold her to the highest bidder poured two flutes of champagne and offered one to the girl. #4 found this confusing, to be served instead of serving. She slowly sank to her knees in her confusion.

The Mistress sighed and smiled, "You are so perfect my sweet, so well trained that I should have expected this. But for the rest of tonight I plan to thank you for what you have given me. Still, I guess I shall have to force you to accept my offering. Come here, sit down and drink up!"

When the glasses were set down she ordered the girl to undress her. The tight PVC suit had warmed the Mistress. As she peeled away each article, #4 was overwhelmed and aroused by the scent of this goddess' moist flesh. When the Mistress was naked she bowed her head, still inhaling the fragrance longing to pleasure the goddess before her.

"Stand up girl," the woman commanded. She walked behind her and cuffed her wrists and led her to the multi-headed 'party shower' room. Stepping into the steaming water, the Mistress did much more than wash herself. Rather she performed a kind naked striptease with soap and shampoo, a dance designed to arouse this perfect slave, and perhaps to arouse herself as well.

#4's mouth was open and her eyes riveted on the woman's gorgeous body. Slowly and cat-like the Mistress drew #4 into the pulsing jets and cradled her in her arms.

"I can do anything I want to you, and what I want is to care for you and pleasure you...and since you are a slavegirl," she looked deeply into the girl's eyes and giggled, "You will just have to take it."

With that she began to slowly and sensually wash the girl from head to toe, spending an inordinate amount of time on her erogenous zones. Leaning the girl against one wall, still fully under the shower spray, Mistress knelt and began lapping at the folds of #4's vagina until she screamed loud and long with orgasmic fury. She rose and then kissed her sensuously and fully. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it? Pleasure for pleasure's sake?"

She killed the shower flow and dried the girl with the thickest and softest towel the younger woman had ever felt and then led her back into the suite. A fire had been set with a dining table in front of it exquisitely set for two. Two male slaves stood at attention, in both senses of the the word. They seated the two women. #4 was naked, of course, but Mistress wore a simple and see through lavender peignoir. She ordered the girl's hands freed and the cuffs removed. Unfettered wrists felt strange to the slave.

Over the next hour they enjoyed an exquisite four course meal. Sometimes, in between courses, the Mistress played with the cocks of the servants. She invited #4 to do the same, but only if she liked. Not used to choices, the girl demurred.

"After supper we will be frolicking. I know you like cock, so you shall have some for dessert. Do you have a preference?"

"No, Mistress."

"Does that mean you want both?"

The girl smiled shyly, "Yes, please Mistress."

"Yes????" she waited for the rest of the girl's thoughts.

"Could I have them both at the same time?"

"Now you are getting into the spirit of things, girl! Of course, but after I lick you to at least one more orgasm. Clear away boys!"

She led the girl to her bedroom and lay her face down. Bringing out expensive oils she began to massage the girl's skin slowly and rousingly.

"I know you long for a life of servitude and slavery and that you are about to get your deepest desire fulfilled. Your Master will treat you harshly starting tomorrow, but he is actually a very good Master and a fair one. His demands are not excessive, most of the time.

"But it's important for you to know what it's like to dominate, girl, so tonight I want you to command the boys. I want you - I ORDER you - to decide how to use them and to try out some floggers on them as well. You need to experience the other to complete your training."

She rolled the girl onto her back and massaged her front paying special attention to her lovely breasts. Again the Mistress dove into the girl's pussy and ate her to another shattering orgasm, her first with unrestrained hands since her training began six weeks before.

The Mistress helped her up and took her to the private playroom that was part of the suite. The boys were kneeling with heads bowed and hands behind backs. Seating herself in a comfy throne-like arm chair the Mistress turned to the girl and said, "Amuse me, use them!"

#4 hesitated for some time unsure of how to start.

"It's very simple, my dear, just decide how you want them and order them into position. Do you want them restrained? Do you want to whip them? Pick a toy. And here's a clue, you had better crop, flog or whip them well or I shall be displeased. Your Master has some strict requirements about your shipment, but there is some latitude as well. If you displease me I can make the trip that much more unpleasant than it needs to be."

#4 absorbed this offer/order and looked again at the two beautiful men. She thought, "Hmm, what punishments turn me on the most?"

She then turned to the first, slapped him on the face and said "Tonight, you will be #1." She slapped the other, "And you are #2. 2, hook #1 to the winch by his wrist cuffs and attach a spreader bar to his ankles."

With that she turned to the wall of implements and browsed while waiting for her orders to be carried out. She always liked the sting of the crop the best. The localized pain of each smack made her just want another on another part of her body, and she loved being hung and stretched with every inch of her available to whoever was punishing her.

When #1 was properly suspended the girl had another idea.

"2, start sucking him while I flog him. Get him as aroused as you can. I am the queen of cocksuckers, so I will know if you are doing it well. But if you make him come and deny me my pleasure from the boy, you will suffer far more strokes from a far more painful tool!"

This sharp order made the Headmistress smile. Her own long fingers began to wander her body.

#2 knelt before his fellow slave and began gently licking and teasing the cock before him. It was already hard of course. #4 snapped a hard crack across his ass, "I said, 'Suck' you stupid pig! Get to it!"

When he began in earnest the girl started whipping the suspended boy. She turned to the other woman. "Is 25 sufficient, Mistress?"

"I suppose, but only if you make them very good strokes."

With a walk that soon became a dominant stride the girl rounded the helpless slave again and again striking ass and chest, back and arms and thighs front and back occasionally startling #2 when she came oh so close to his face. The combination of whipping and sucking was causing great distress to #1 who was clearly enjoying his companion's ministrations. #4 began to wonder if he could hold out.

"If you come, worm, you will join your cocksucking colleague in a world of pain. Your cum belongs to me!" Her normally soft and timid voice had taken on new power. The Headmistress was pleased and amused. And she found this act of self-discovery quite arousing. Hooking a leg over the arm of her throne she began to play more intently with her own clit.

When #4 reached 23 strokes she paused. "Stop sucking...move to the side and hold his cock by the tip!" Striding directly in front of the hanging slave she looked into his eyes and then swung a mighty uppercut catching him directly on the cockshaft. The slave went limp and howled in pain. In a swift follow up she aimed another shot directly at his hanging scrotum. He screamed and passed out briefly.

She left him hanging and ordered #2 to the spanking bench strapping him face down.

"Mistress, I have never used a bull whip. Could you please guide me?"

"Gladly, my dear," said the Mistress first extending her fingers to the girl to lick clean.

She rose and glided to the rack and picked up the implement. With great care she demonstrated how to swing it freely and effectively, landing the first couple of blows on the squirming ass of the restrained boy.

#4's first swings were awkward, but they soon smoothed out into a steady rhythm. She stopped occasionally to play with the slave's cock and once or twice wandered over to #1, now returned to his senses and teased his cock as well, even returning it to full hardness with a quick blow job of her own.

When she had finished the bullwhipping the slave's ass was fiery red. They were both coated with a sheens of sweat. She released the boy and ordered him to free #1.

"Now it's my turn, boys. I want to be spitted!" she smiled with delight. "It's my favourite!" she said to the Mistress.

"First I want to taste you both." She had them stand beside her and started playing with their erect cocks, stroking one, sucking the other and then alternating, finally taking both at once.

Mistress, playing with her own pussy once more, admired her technique. She felt her own orgasm rising but held herself on the edge.

"Now boys," said #4 climbing on the spanking bench, "fuck me hard and fast, face and cunt. Make me thrash, if you make me come you get to come inside me. Fail me and the second round of punishment will be much worse."

The two young studs quickly jumped in position and began pounding the girl with all their might. She was soon in heaven. After a few minutes she let go of the cock in her mouth and yelled, "Switch, now!" With lightning quick speed the aroused slaveboys changed places and the pounding recommenced. On her throne the Headmistress was quickly reaching her own peak so aroused was she by her protege's dominant switch.

In a very different kind subspace, #4 lost herself in the mounting pleasure finally groaning and seizing in a shattering orgasm. Within seconds she felt cum flooding into pussy and throat. She was in heaven! Distantly through the haze she heard the sound of Mistress crying out in pleasure as well.

After a moment's recovery she beckoned to the one who had shot his load into her mouth...was it #1 or #2. She giggled not remembering or caring. Making him kneel before her she kissed him passionately returning his load for him to drink. She ordered the other one to lie on his back and positioned her full pussy over his mouth. "Drink up!" Grinding her cunt into his face she was quickly climbing the mountain again. Seeing this the other slave began kissing her breasts. #4 looked straight into the goddess Mistress' eyes as she came, seeing approval and love.

Exhausted by their play, the Headmistress dismissed the boys and then took her sweet slavegirl to the bedroom. They nestled in each other's arms, kissed a little and fondled affectionately as they fell into sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • #4's Auction Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds