• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Third Year After Ch. 02

Third Year After Ch. 02

123

Author's Note: Welcome to the second chapter of "Third Year After", the continuation of the story begun in "First Year After", and continued in "Second Year After". I recommend that you read the two preceding series, before beginning this one. I hope you enjoy the ongoing story.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described in this story involves fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

January 12, 2015

Toni turned in her two-week notice at work, only to be terminated immediately, with a small severance equal to the two weeks she would have worked. Why that was advantageous to the store, I don't know. This would also have made her eligible for unemployment benefits, if she had been looking for another job, but she wasn't, since she was becoming our unpaid nanny and going back to school, so did not file for those benefits. I suppose we could have officially paid her, as a job, but then she'd have to pay taxes on that, when she would just return her after-tax salary to the family budget anyway.

Toni not having to go to work did allow Patti, Amber and I to go out on a joint date, leaving Toni with pumped breast milk to feed the babies, and her first night as a nanny, with Mom and Henry there to assist. It was just dinner and a movie, but most importantly for me, we went to bed together afterward, and it was the first time I got to be intimate with Amber since the previous summer, beyond the cuddling we had done since reuniting after Kenny's blowup. It was still too early for intercourse, but she and Patti had both stopped having the uterine discharge called lochia that follows childbirth, so we were able to mutually engage in oral.

Amber started out sucking my cock, while Patti rode my face, and I don't know who was most desperate for the contact, me or Amber. She seemed determined to get me off in under a minute, and nearly succeeded, before I stopped myself by repeating programming functions in my head, and then put my attention into licking Patti into two orgasms, before my orgasm was pushed by Amber's muffled screams around me, and Amber gulped my cum as fast as she could manage.

"I missed you guys, so much," Amber said, during the interlude. "I know you forgave me for everything that happened, but I still feel like I owe you more."

"You don't owe me a thing," I retorted. "I got everything I wanted when you said you'd marry us, sweetie."

"I feel the same way, Amber," Patti said. "We're together, now, all six of us. Rehashing what might have been does none of us any good. Let's be happy for what is, not unhappy for what wasn't."

"I love you guys so much," Amber responded.

"Let's express that love some more, then," Patti said. She kissed Amber's mouth and started working her way downward, while I kissed my way from Amber's feet up to her pussy, meeting Patti in the middle for a quick kiss between us, before Patti switched her kisses to me, working her way down my body as I started to nibble on Amber's labia. As Patti inched closer to my cock, Amber was angling her body towards Patti's and we wound up in a triangle, Patti moaning as Amber took her first lick of Patti's clit, just as Patti sucked the first three inches of my cock into her mouth. The vibrations echoed in me from head to toes.

Our tongues were all busy, trying to coax an orgasm from the person we were licking, while another tongue was busily driving us to distraction. What I did to Amber made her moan into Patti, which drove her to lick me faster, suck me harder and deeper. We all hit a crescendo in the same moment, writhing and gushing our cum into each other's mouth, unable to scream our ecstasy.

"Oh, gawd," I said, "Have we ever been more synched than that?"

"I don't know," gasped Amber. "Think we can do it again, better?"

We reversed the order of the chain, and Amber gave me her second blowjob of the night. I was even more sensitive starting out, and only the fact that I had already come twice kept me from shooting off in less than 30 seconds. Patti came after just two strokes of my tongue along her labia, and came twice more while bringing Amber to three orgasms, the last vibrating my balls into another explosion of cum.

We were drained, and cuddled, telling each other again how much we loved each other, as we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

January 15, 2015

A few days later, we returned the favor, Patti, Amber, Sandy and I watching the babies, so Mom, Henry and Toni could have a date night of their own. Patti chose to nurse Gavin herself, when he was rejecting the bottle. When the babies were all asleep, I made love to Sandy, while Patti and Amber 69'd next to us, then they both ate my cum out of Sandy afterward, while I changed diapers. The West House beds were all queens, lacking the room for all four of us to sleep, so Sandy and Amber took the queen in the master, while Patti and I snuggled in the queen in the remaining bedroom that still held most of Amber's clothes.

Mom, Henry and Toni ended their night in the King in West House, and all three had big smiles at breakfast the next day.

~~~~~

January 17, 2015

The day before Sandy was due to fly back to college, she came to me, and asked, "Drew, could I spend the night with you, just the two of us, again?"

"Of course, honey," I answered. "Any reason you're not spending your last night with your Dad?"

"I was with Dad last night. Honestly, I knew I wanted these last two nights to be alone time with the two of you, so I flipped a coin, and that was the outcome. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I responded. "I'll take as much of you as I can get."

"I want every inch of you, tonight. Over and over, and over again. If I could, I'd still want to feel tonight until I get back for Spring Break."

After dinner, everyone kissed Sandy good night, long, drawn out kisses, and walking over to East House to use her bedroom, she said, "Wow, you haven't even touched me yet, Drew, and I'm a swamp already. You guys all kiss so great."

"When it's a kiss as an expression of both love and lust for you, of course you're going to react to it. I'm glad I get to be the one who licks that all up, though."

She laughed, and said, "Fuck me first, Drew, then suck me clean, and then shower with me."

"You like showering with me, don't you?" I asked.

"I love anything I get to do with you, Drew. Don't you know that yet, big brother?"

"I'm getting that picture, little sis," I responded.

Up to her bedroom, and I took charge this time, undressing her, laying her down on the bed, her hips at the edge, her heels propped up to spread her legs wide, getting my own clothes off, and stepping up to her, lifting her legs over my shoulders, and pressing my cock against her labia. "Is this what you want, sis?" I asked, sliding my cock along her slot, grazing her clit, which wasn't exposed yet.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed. "Gimme that baby maker, bro."

"You are still on the pill right?" I asked, a little panic in my voice. "I'm not ready to be a daddy again so soon."

Her laugh turned into a moan as I pressed my cock into her slot harder. "That was a joke, Drew. I wouldn't trick you like that. If I want to have your baby, you'll know it, and now's not the time. I've got too much school to finish first."

"Good," I said, as I pulled my hips back a few inches, and shoved my stiff cock into my stepsister. God, she felt tight, her sheath dragging against me, as I pushed only three inches into her at first, gaining only about an inch each of the next few thrusts. Finally, my seven were in her, and I leaned over her and kissed her mouth, running my tongue over those lips, as my fingers traced the ones below, squeezing her labia around her clitoral hood, but not directly pinching it. Not yet, anyway.

Her moan still exploded into my mouth, and I pulled back and shoved myself back in, and another breath burst from her, and I broke the kiss to let her inhale.

Thrust after thrust, bend to lick one nipple, then the other, thrust again and again, pull out for a moment so I can suck as much of one tit into my mouth as I could fit. Release it and mark the underside of that breast with a hickey, putting a mark of ownership on her only she would see before she left, just between us. Pull her hips back to the edge of the bed and thrust back into her, hitting bottom on the first lunging stroke. Thighs slapping together, our sounds wet and slick, moans building on each other's. Fighting to keep her at the edge of the bed, when each thrust threatens to push her inches away from me. Pulling out to hickey the other breast, too. Kiss her again, then flip her over, bent over the bed. One hand over her shoulder, pulling her body to me, my legs driving my full length into her from behind as swift and fierce as I can manage. Her breath too short to even moan, shudders beginning, extending into spasms that shake her whole body, my balls finally clenching, and shot after shot of jizz into her, thrusts continuing to one final all consuming convulsion of her whole body. My scream topping hers, as I empty myself into her, and collapse on her back.

"What got into you?" she gasped, as I kissed her neck, and nibbled the lobes of her ears, tempted to mark her neck, too, so our whole family would see, so her college classmates would. "That's the hardest fuck you've ever given me."

"I... I decided to stop being afraid of hurting this little sister of mine, and fuck you like the woman you are, like a woman I want to know just how much I desire her. For tonight, at least, you're my woman, my pussy to own and do everything I can to make it sing. If you're still undecided what you want from me, from all of us, to make part of my sales pitch for you to join us."

"Part?" she asked.

"You did still want me to suck you clean, didn't you?" Before she could even answer, I was on my knees, my face between her butt cheeks, sliding my tongue deep inside her vagina, and her only response was moan, after moan, after moan. I stopped, only long enough to grab her legs, and flip her onto her back, and my mouth captured her clit before she could yelp, a delighted scream bursting forth instead.

When I shoved two fingers into her, finding her gspot almost immediately, she came, hard, and on her second spasm she squirted me in the face, and kept right on spasming, as I licked her clean of my cum and hers, a never ending supply of wet, still thrusting into her with those fingers, adding a third, it barely fitting in her, driving her moans higher and higher. The thought of fisting her like you see in pornos splashed across my mind, but I didn't think either of us was ready to try that, and she was already super tight with just three fingers. She came again, another squirt, smaller this time, and again with her third orgasm, and twice on the last, which never seemed to end.

When I finally relented and pulled my fingers from her, she was as limp as an overcooked vegetable, and we and her bed were covered in her fluids. So, instead of a shower, I ran her a warm bath, and carried her to it, holding her as I washed her hair and the rest of her body, then let her soak while I showered myself, toweled off, then helped her out of the bath, her feet still unsteady but a smile on her lips, and toweled her dry, brushed her hair out, and carried her to the king bed in the master bedroom that Toni hadn't used in weeks. I pulled its covers down, laid her in it, climbed in on the other side and spooned behind her, pulled the covers up and, holding her in my arms, whispered, "I love you, Sandy Kilson, and I want you in my life, if you'll have me, all of us who love you, too."

"Love you, too..." was all she got out, and she was asleep in my arms. If she'd made up her mind, I'd have to wait for an answer. I kissed her neck one more time, and fell asleep as soon as my head was against the pillow.

~~~~~

January 18, 2015

No answer was forthcoming the next morning, if she even remembered the question. We said our goodbyes over breakfast, then Henry drove Sandy to the airport. As the car pulled away, Amber hugged me, and said, "Thank you for loving her, Drew. You don't have to."

I turned Amber's chin so I could look her in the eyes, and said, "Amber, it's not about obligation, or about loving her because I love you. I love Sandy for Sandy. My heart says to love her unconditionally, so I do, just as much, just as deeply as I love you or any of my other wives. I literally can't help myself. I'm the poster child for love having an infinite supply. The more women open themselves to my love, the more I have to give them. And I'll tell you now, I want Sandy to accept all of the love I have to give her. I'm just not sure sharing me is enough for her."

"There's not a woman in your life who feels any lack of love," Amber said, before kissing me deeply.

"Get a room," Toni teased.

"If you'll join us," Amber responded. "I wish I was ready to fuck, though. I still hurt a little."

So, we went to Amber's bedroom in West (at least, it was where some of her clothes still were) and she limited herself to oral again, while I fucked Toni after Amber had to get up to nurse the twins. It was the last weekend before I needed to go back to work, which was going to cut back on my together time with my wives before they were fully ready for intercourse.

After lunch, I want back over to East, stripped Sandy's bed, found that the wet thankfully hadn't penetrated to the mattress, so I remade it, and took her soiled bedding to the laundry room, returning every hour until I could put the bedding away.

Toni, Amber and I slept together that night, too, just spooned together and feeling love flow between us, while Mom and Patti were with Henry in the other bedroom. It was one of the quieter nights we'd had, with the babies sleeping most of the night, except for one diaper change and feeding apiece.

It was getting hard to say that any of the cribs "belonged" to any particular baby, as they followed their Mom to whichever house they slept in, unless Toni were watching them, and Sharon usually doubled up with someone when we were all in West as it only had three cribs, and when we were at Center, which had two, Sharon and Gavin usually shared one crib, while Kyra and KJ shared the other.

~~~~~

January 20, 2015

I returned to work the day after the Martin Luther King birthday. I had no sooner placed the new 5x7 family portrait on the shelf in my cubicle, than my boss stopped by to welcome me back, took one look at it and exclaimed, "Holy shit! Did you have quads and didn't tell us?"

"No, Mike. There were three pregnancies in my family, producing four babies," I said, pointing to the frame, "This is my mom, Tina, and my step-dad Henry, with my brother Gavin. You remember Patti, and this is our daughter Sharon. On the floor is my Aunt Toni, and my stepsisters Amber and Sandy, holding Amber's twins, Kyra and KJ. This is where it gets a bit complicated. I found out, after she was born, that Kyra is actually my daughter, too, while KJ is the son of a friend of mine named Kenny, and is officially Kenny Jr."

"So, what, you and Kenny had sex with her in a threesome, or something?"

"We actually had sex with her separately, about 12 hours apart, the day of my wedding to Patti. She had spent the night with Patti and I before the wedding, and I had intercourse with her again that morning. If you remember my wedding, Amber caught the bouquet, and Kenny caught the garter. They hooked up after they realized they go to the same university while he was putting the garter on her leg. She ovulated twice, she thinks while on the plane back to school, and each of us fertilized one egg. There was about a one in three chance of that happening, based on that timing."

"But your step-sister? Isn't that incest?" Mike asked.

"Not in Texas," I said. "Step-siblings are legally allowed to marry, while adopted siblings aren't, for some reason. The only obstacle to my marrying Amber is the law against bigamy. She wasn't my step-sister at the time she got pregnant, anyway. Our parents didn't marry until the summer, after my Mom also got pregnant, around the same time. She and Henry had started dating before we realized that Patti already knew the family, had been in love with Amber since high school and, when they wanted to pick up where they left off, they included me in that activity."

Mike cut me short before I said any more. Rapidly, he said, "I'd heard rumors that you and Patti were in a threesome back during your internship, not that it's any of my business what you do privately. Congrats on twice as much fatherhood as you were expecting, and I'll see you at the status meeting at 10. Try and get caught up on email as soon as you can." He beelined it out of my office, making me suspect that he was getting aroused by the conversation. Hell, I knew I was, just remembering the encounters.

Because there's no true privacy in cubicle-land, I wound up with several other people stopping by to see the portrait, and I had to explain the relationship with the babies again and again. I supposed that by the end of the week, everyone at ABC would know I was in a triad. Thankfully, it seemed to be a better response than Patti had initially experienced at Cooper.

~~~~~

January 22, 2015

I got home from work, to find Mom, waiting for me on the couch, in a light blue negligee. She got up, and gave me a huge hug, whispering, "Six weeks is up, baby. I need you to make love to me."

I kissed her fiercely, before taking her hand and walking up the stairs to the master bedroom. We undressed each other, silently, but only because our mouths were pressed against each other's most of the time, until I had her nude, and had both of her milk-swollen breasts in my hands, my mouth suckling her right nipple. She moaned when her breast expressed a little milk, and I found I liked the taste, but knew Gavin needed her milk more than me, so I resisted the urge to drain her.

We were soon on the bed, Mom straddling me, so she could control the pace this first time back in action, just in case she still had discomfort.

I shouldn't have worried, my Mom had been doing plenty of Kegel exercises, and actually felt tighter than she had before getting pregnant. "Oh, mom, you feel so good!" I said, as she got my full length in her, and started to ride on me, slowly at first, being cautious.

"Oh, I've missed you, Drew. Fuck me, good!" she said, and I started thrusting with more force, as it became clear that she wasn't feeling any soreness. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted, as our bodies slapped together.

She slipped her hand between us to rub her clit, her orgasm claimed her, and I flipped us over into missionary, and thrust into her even harder, causing her to scream "More!" and her orgasm slammed into a second one, and her breasts leaked a little milk, which I lapped up, rather than see it go to waste by dripping onto the sheets.

My pace shifted to faster strokes for ten minutes of so, before I felt my orgasm creeping along my spine, and Mom came for the third time, screaming, "Drew, come for me!" and I couldn't resist, shooting into her a half dozen times, before I slumped, and fell to her side.

"Gawd, I needed that," she panted, before closing her eyes and rapidly falling asleep. I pulled the covers over her, just as I heard Gavin cooing from the nursery. I had assumed he was over at West with the others being watched by Toni, but Mom must have wanted him close.

I went in and picked him up, saying, "Hi, baby boy," and brought my pinkie finger to his mouth, where he tried latching on, so I knew he was probably hungry, and brought him to Mom, pulled the covers partly off of her and placed him against her breast, and he started sucking immediately, not even fully waking our mom, and I covered them again, using the covers to hold him in place.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Third Year After Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds