• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Precious Ch. 01

Precious Ch. 01

At the age of 25, highly egoistic, dominant and irritating bitch, Miss Sarah took over the business empire of her father. Her dominance had no boundaries. She made her secretary strip in a meeting, made a poor accountant lick her shoe and of course slapped many of her employees including me.

As my father was a loyal assistant to her(Sarah) father, I was appointed here at ease but this slut turned this office into hell. Nevertheless, to say many of my friends, in this office, left their jobs and I was thinking about the same.

-------------------------------

A phone on my desk was ringing and I know who was calling. Prepared myself to here someone rude, I placed the receiver at my ear.

"Get into my fucking room," Sarah screamed.

"Yes, Mam," I replied and started to walk into her cabin.

Sarah's cabin always shows a different person. Each and every inch of that room was clean. Walls painted in royal blue and sky blue, decorated with beautiful art forms and designed wall clocks and paintings of Buddha and saints on one side and romantic portrait of Radha & Krishna, the Indian Gods and a nude painting of Cleopatra, the queen of Egypt, being served by her servants on the other side.

Whenever I was in that cabin, I was completely out of mind. Her taste and face convey that she was beautiful at heart but her attitude and arrogance were psychopathic.

"What about the project report John?" She queried.

"It is almost done, Miss Sarah," I replied.

"Shut the fuck you asshole. It must be submitted yesterday itself. If you wanna fuck, go... fuck your mama, don't fucking fuck my time," she stood up from her chair and shouted at me.

Her white thighs, in a tight maroon tunic, was bulging out, at its edge were real eye feast.

"Why are you dumb, you bastard, I think you are a shameless pig. You are not even sorry," she continued.

"I am sorry mam," I said in a low tone.

"Oh! Really, I don't think you are sorry enough. You ignored to answer me, so you don't care the fuck I'm asking," She expressed her disbelief.

"I was just..." I was about to explain myself.

"Shut the fuck up and clean my scandal," she ordered.

It was one of the best movement to resign this fucking job, but I knew that I had no job offers in hand. She comforted herself in the chair.

I slowly walked to her and pulled out the hanky in my pocket and sat at her feet.

"I Prefer tongue to clean, so..." she said while lifting her left leg to my chest.

When I was about to break. I saw that pink, little pussy which was tender and untouched. The perfectly shaped pussy was waxed to perfection. The slit opening resembled the body of a wild butterfly and the slightly bulging pussy lips were its fluttering wings.

Without my knowledge, my hand was on my bulging cock and mouth was wide open.

"What are you staring at?" She aggrieved.

"A perfect pussy," I replied unconsciously.

"What the fuck?" she grimaced.

Everything happened quickly. I was thrown out of the office and issued by the certificate of bad conduct and of course, she slapped me twice or thrice. But that beautiful view, of her pussy, never left my eyes.

---------------------------------

I and my friend, Sean went to the pub that day. He was trying to convince me that everything was going to be fine and things would get sorted soon. Then, I saw that bitch, who took away my career.

She was alone and not waiting for anyone. So I went to the table, where she was sitting.

"Would you mind if I buy you a drink?" I asked her.

She almost killed me with her eyes. They were not less to fireballs.

"I am sorry, for what happened today but I can't help it at that time," I confessed.

She was not at all convinced and I know that she was impossible to do so.

"Please, try to understand miss Sarah. If something was beautiful, it must be admired and what I saw this morning was the most beautiful thing in my life." I was such an asshole to explain.

This happened for quite a time and the flirt in me finally, got her attention. After that, we met every night and I could sense her getting close to me.

One weekend, she invited me to her farmhouse for the dinner and I accepted, readily.

-------------------------------------------

I dressed, myself in black(her favorite color) and took some red roses with me. Standing in front of the door, I rang the doorbell twice and then opened door to show Sarah dressed in pink top and white A-line skirt with some design on it. She looked simple yet breathtaking. Her 28D breasts were jumping like tides of the sea and her throat was shaking like a white snake, dancing on full moon day. Her eyes glittered like thousand stars, and her sweet voice welcomed me into the well-furnished living room.

We drank some wine and she arranged a romantic candle-light dinner to follow. We watched a romantic comedy for some time and I started to feel horny.

"I think, I should leave now," I said while raising from the chair.

"Is anything wrong?" She inquired.

"No... no nothing. It is getting dark," I replied.

"Is it a problem? I don't think so..." she asked.

"Sarah! It is impossible to control myself anymore. You may find it strange but I have to leave or I have to...." I tried to explain.

"Fuck! You want to fuck me right and I must be a fool, to invite a man who admired my pussy, for a friendly dinner. Do you think I invited you to show this crap on my tv? Screw you, John," pointing at the tv she completely took me by surprise and I was quick to lift her in my arms and walked into the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and was quick to take off my shirt. I climbed the bed, french kissing her and unhook her pink top. Her girls popped out so was my eyes. I continued to smooch her lips and moved my hands down to lift her skirt and started to caress her ass.

It got her horny and she pushed me away to take off her panty. She started to move like a wild tiger which was waiting for its prey, in the bed. She unzipped my pants and removed boxers and started suck on my medium sized cock.

My rock hard cock was full of her saliva. She might not have sucked any cock before but she gave me the best blowjob ever. Tears flowed from her eyes as she choked on my cock and her bubbly face looks more innocent now. Her lips soaked in saliva resembled red cherries and her green eyes urging for the cock.

I made her turn around and adjusted myself in doggy style, placed my cock at her slit and rubbed it against her pussy. Her hand moved quickly towards my cock but to tease her I held it and pulled it to her back.

"Please...! John. Give it to me," she urged.

I placed my cock at her pussy lips and pushed it in one stroke.

"Oh my god!" She screamed out in pain.

I continued to fuck her and she looked to be in a hesitation to ask me to stop. I would like to check with her in general but this time I am in no mood. I increased my pace and she started to moan and after few strokes, she started to enjoy it.

I pulled her hair to lift her up. I started to pinch her nipples and play with her boobs. After fifteen minutes, I finally came in her pussy.

I laid back on the bed and made her lay by my side. She covered her face with her hands and I slowly placed my hand on her pussy and rubbed it. To my surprise, it felt quite sticky and I immediately checked to see heavy bleeding. She was a virgin and I almost forget to check this with her.

Her pussy, inner thighs were all covered with blood and I could hear her weeping. I apologized her and helped her to get cleaned up.

"You should have stopped me or at least ask me to slow down," I said.

"Pain, the most precious feeling in this world. If we start to escape, we will miss it. If I asked you to slow down, even you can't give it again. It is such a beautiful feeling of loosing my puberty," She confused me.

"Sorry, I can't get you," I confessed.

"You are such an idiot, John.Ok, let us make it simple. I am a pain slut and enjoys rough sex. Actually, I want you to tie me, to this bed and fuck me real hard.

I tied her legs and hands to the bed posts. She was lying naked with legs widespread on the bed. I pulled out my mobile and took some pictures of her.

"What are you doing?" she shouted.

"Revenge," I replied.

"I believed you, bastard," she yelled and tears flowed out of her eyes and she started to breathe heavily while weeping.

"Shut up! You bitch," I gave a tight slap on her face.

"You are a worthless cunt or just a piece of shit. As per your wish, I will give you all the pain," I confirmed and jumped on to her and inserted my cock into her cunt and started to fuck her hard and deep. I stimulated her clit with my left hand and spanking her boobs with the right hand.

Within no time her nipples were erect and her boobs turned red. Her orgasm flowed in her body and she came hard on my cock. The soft inner walls of her pussy squeezed my cock by tightening around, giving me an unmatchable pleasure.

I continued to fuck her hard. As I was ready to cum, I increased the pace of my hand rubbing against her pussy. She moaned out loud and her body started to shake, she started to squirt on my cock as I came inside her pussy.

I pulled out my cock and inserted two of my fingers in her pussy and moved them to and fro until she had another powerful organism.

I kissed on her cheek and untied her left hand and kept my mobile in that hand.

"You can delete your photos. I just want you to know the feeling of being defiled or losing one's self-respect. Hope you will change your attitude," I said and left her alone.

Hope you enjoy the story....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Precious Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds