• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 03

Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 03

12

For those that were fans of the first two instalments (And I am flattered if it's even just one person) I apologize for the delay in part 3. Again, this is a story about an older married man, Brad, and how he had a mid-life sexual awakening with his eighteen-year old neighbor, Catherine. The names are changed slightly but I draw inspiration from very real people who occupy very real fantasies in my life. I'm new to this and I always love feedback and even encourage suggestions on ways to take these characters. I take the intimacy and reality seriously so women, let me know how I did! Enjoy and hope it does the trick!!

***

The Suburbs Just Got Interesting, Part 3

Up until this point in my life the suburbs felt like my life on spin cycle where it was slowly washing away the color and excitement from my younger days. The routines, the lack of spontaneity, the referring to Lacrosse as "Ball" (Everyone knows "Ball" is Basketball), and the droning, banal conversations about full day Kindergarten or which subpar restaurant was the best had me sleepwalking through the first three years of white picket fence living. That was until I got to know my teenage neighbor Catherine a bit better.

We have had two encounters in the past week. First, I caught her in her parent's basement on her knees, sucking three high school boys while her two girlfriends looked on and rubbed their pussies. My dick made a questionable decision to interrupt that little party and (thanks to the little guy's indiscretion) I, along with the other three boys, ended up blowing a load all over Catherine's angelic face as the girls got off on the couch watching the action. I left that night sexually satisfied but utterly terrified by what consequences may await a married man who just face fucked his eighteen-year-old neighbor while being watched by a pack of kids from a generation that's notoriously famous for sharing everything.

The bad choices didn't stop there; the next day circumstances brought me face to face with young Catherine, alone, in my basement. I was scared she was going to regret our dalliance but also excited at the prospect of it happening again. We talked, laid down the parameters of whatever it is we're doing, and then I fingered her wet pussy as we grinded and groped each other to orgasm. We agreed to continue this thing but acknowledged it had to be discreet. I watched her ass bounce out of my house and across my lawn and knew the next time had to be soon. I needed Catherine. I needed to fuck her.

So, that leaves me here, a week later, sitting in front of my computer at work, my mind wondering to thoughts of Catherine's small, pert, porcelain tits while I look at my family calendar on the phone. Saturday and Sunday are blocked off with the event reading "Trip to Parents." My wife's parents live about two hours north of us in New York and we take the kids up there from time to time for holidays, birthdays, or in this case, just to hang out. My In-Laws wanted to take the kids to an animated movie that just came out and my wife wanted to get some shopping done with her Mom, which means she wanted to take advantage of her mother's generosity while picking up a few things she's had her eye on.

I sat staring at the event in my calendar and knowing that I wasn't going to be there this weekend because the thought of an empty house and a teenage girl living next door with an incredible sex drive had become an idea I couldn't suppress. The idea grew into an obsession and the obsession manifested itself into a plan. Whatever the logistics, the endgame was my family two hours away and me deep inside Catherine's pussy. I pulled up my texting screen and typed in "Wifey."

Me: Hey, would you kill me if I didn't go this weekend?

Wifey: Really? Why?

Me: We just got notes back from the client and I need to do work this weekend

Wifey: How much work? Do it in my Dad's office.

Me: It's quite a bit. And as much as I love your parents, it's not a great place to hunker down and work. I'll make it up to you next week. Promise

Me: Plus you don't need me around to shop, My credit card is useless when your mom is around ;-)

The blinking "..." on my screen drew every breath out of my body and I hung there, paralyzed, waiting for an answer.

Wifey: True. That's ok, it's more for my parents to hang with kids. But you owe me dinner next week!

Me: Done and done. Love ya

I put down my phone and took a long, deep breath. "Ok Brad, now you got the house, now how do you get the girl?"

I sent a second text to someone named "Dave"

Me: Hey what's up!? Give me a call, let's catch up!

I glanced out of my office which was a small 8 X 10 room with no door and all glass. Co-Workers outside of my door furiously typed and frantically shuffled from desk to desk and I sunk into my chair, hoping the buzz of the workday would drown out the immoral conversation I was about to have. Within a minute my cell buzzed and informed me "Dave" was calling. I answered quickly.

"Hey there, that was quick." I whispered from the deepest recesses of my office chair.

"Well, I told you I am good at this sort of thing," Catherine (Or "Dave" as we agreed upon to insure discretion) cheerily responded on the other line. "So what's up? I have to imagine this is good."

"It is, what are you doing this weekend?" The knot in my stomach wasn't expected, why was I so nervous?

Catherine hesitated for a second but then spoke up, "Nothing. Why? Aren't you going out of town?"

"No, not anymore. I got out of it so now I'm home all weekend," I paused, "Alone."

"And...what did you have in mind?" Catherine's cheeriness was now replaced by a measured, nervous tone.

"I thought you could come over Saturday night and we could continue to get to know each other." My voice cracked at the end leaving the sentence somewhere between a statement and a question.

"I'm supposed to go over to Ellen's house but, yeah, I'll come over. I could tell Ellen what I'm really doing, she won't care." She stumbled as she put together a plan of her own.

"Really?"

"Yeah, in fact she liked you! I bet she'd be more than happy to hear about how my night goes. You could pick me up there after my parents drop me off. Then back to your place for the night!" The bounce came back in her voice.

"I think that sounds like a wonderful plan." I started to caress the outline of my cock through my jeans thinking about the possibilities.

"Right! I can't wait. So...What do you want to do?" The cheeriness melted into an exaggerated husky voice.

"Ummm..." I slunk back into my office chair and lowered my voice, "I want you to suck me again."

"Um hm...and"

"I want to eat your pussy and make you cum all over my face," I growled in a hushed tone.

"Oh fuck yes. What else?"

I could tell she was getting excited.

"Are you alone?" I whispered.

"Yeah"

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yessss"

"Good girl," I snarled, "Now tell me how bad you want to feel me inside of you."

"Oh god, Brad. I want you inside of me so fucking bad." She hissed through what I imagined was clenched teeth as she rubbed her clit.

"I can't wait to lie you naked on the bed and slowly push my cock inside your tight wet little pussy, inch by inch by inch..."

Her breathing picked up. "Yesss," she whimpered.

"I'm going to start off slow, I want to feel your pussy swallow up my cock as I pump in and out. Do you want that Catherine?" My voice wavered between a snarl and moan as I rubbed my cock over my pants discreetly inside my office.

"Yes" Her breaths were accompanied by high pitched moans.

"Yes what?" I snarled.

"Ugghhhh...Yes I want your dick inside of my pussy. Fuck me Brad..." She was on the brink.

I sat back up. Adjusted my cock underneath the desk and collected myself, "Good, then stop touching yourself and save that orgasm for tomorrow. I want to be there when you cum Catherine."

"Oh shit, "Clearly frustrated, "I want to cum now you jerk!" She breathlessly joked.

"Wait baby, it's better that way. Text me Ellen's address now and I'll pick you up tomorrow around 7. And don't forget...NEVER TEXT UNLESS I REACH OUT!" I emphasized each word.

"Yeah yeah, I got it," she said, still out of breath. "I'm looking forward to our date night Brad. I'll make sure I wear something cute."

My cock twitched again. "Oh yeah? I like stockings for the record."

"I'll keep that in mind. Gotta go, parents are home. Talk to later."

And just like that she was gone. I slowly put down the phone and looked back up at my computer then the clock on the bottom right hand corner. It couldn't move fast enough.

--------

I got the address from "Dave" and at 7:30 I jumped in my car and started pulled out my driveway. On the way out I saw Lena and Jay getting out of their car and they waved as they walked towards their front door. I smiled and waved back, feeling slightly bad that I was on the way to pick up their daughter with the intention of fucking her all night.

On the way, the thought did cross my mind that Catherine's friends being privy to our little tryst could be problematic. Can they keep their mouths shut? What if Ellen's parents are home when I get there? That would be a disaster. Suddenly I started to sweat and thought about pulling over and texting Catherine to make sure we wouldn't be discovered. Then the real dread came over me and I started to think, what if this was a trap? I am going to walk into Ellen's house and that fucking Chris Hansen is going to be sitting there waiting to make a fool of me on national television.

My breathing started to quicken and I rolled down the window, arching my face up to where the cool air rushed through and inhaled big gulps to help me settle down. "It's fine," I told myself. "She's a smart girl, it's fine."

My eyes started to focus again, the heart rate came down, and I realized I was only a block from Ellen's house. I pulled down the street and slowly cruised the block looking for the right address. As I saw that the numbers told me I was getting close I pulled to the side of the road and parked. I pulled out my phone and texted Catherine.

Me: You there? I'm out front a few doors down. Is it ok if I pull in driveway?

Dave: Yeah silly. Her parents aren't home!

Me: Be there in a sec

Dave: Can't wait

I pulled into the driveway and just as I did Catherine came leaping out with a book bag hanging over her shoulder. She was wearing a yellow summer dress that made her pale skin glow. Her thighs rubbed together as she walked towards the car and I smiled. Ellen was in the doorway smiling too, waving at me.

"Hi Brad" She said in an almost accusatory tone.

"Hi Ellen, good to see you again." It felt awkward but what do you say to a girl you've only seen once and it was when she was masturbating on a couch watching you blow your load on her friend's face?

Catherine found her way to the door, opened it, and got in. I looked at her and smiled again.

"Ready?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yeah." She said as she bit her lower lip.

At that, we pulled out and both waved goodbye to Ellen who was giving us the thumbs up for some reason.

"She's so stupid." Catherine said annoyed.

We drove down the block without saying anything. I glanced down at her gorgeous freckled thighs that had wiggled free of the sundress as she settled into the seat. I couldn't help but put my hand on her smooth skin and caress her lightly. She looked at me, her head resting against the back of the seat, the corner of her lip curled in a cute but devilish way.

"Are you excited," She asked as she placed a hand on my thigh.

"Very. But first we have to get you inside without anyone seeing. You know I saw your parents on the front lawn as I was leaving." I gave her thigh a squeeze.

"I'll just put my head down. NO biggie!"

"Good plan. Such a smart girl." I moved my hand up her thigh, pushing her sundress up and found the soft mound of hair bunched against her undies. "Darn, was hoping you weren't wearing these."

"Don't worry, they'll be off soon." She grabbed my cock and I was beginning to get hard.

We drove for a little bit, caressing each other like two lovers in the dawn of a relationship tend to do and I felt all the anxiety of my adulterous actions slip away.

Blocks from our street I pinched her thigh again, "Better get down, don't want any nosy neighbors to see us." She quickly obliged and placed her head in my lap. After a few seconds, I could feel her unzipping my pants and I glanced down to see her raise a mischievous eyebrow as if to say "What?"

I smirked and kept driving. As we pulled onto our street I felt her pull my cock out and her breath warmed my exposed shaft. We passed a few neighbors and I politely waved. Catherine slowly started licking my head and shaft. Half way down the road I saw a buddy that I usually would have stopped to talk to but now wasn't a good time. The wet warmth of her mouth engulfed my dick and a moan left my lips (Which I hope looked like a "Hello" to my buddy). She started sucking faster, working my shaft as we drove down the street. My cock was rock hard and she was taking the whole thing in her throat. We were a few houses away from mine and I saw her mom, Lena, on the front lawn doing yard work.

"You're mom's outside." I nervously muttered.

"Mhmmm." Was all she said as she continued to suck my cock.

I hastily waved to Lena who was busy pulling weeds, completely unaware that just out of sight, below the car door, her daughter was working my cock over with her beautiful teenage mouth. We sped into my driveway and I pulled into the open garage, hitting the button to close it almost immediately.

As the door closed and we were lit by only the dim garage lights she looked up at me and said, "See, nothing to worry about." Then she gave my dick a playful slap, "Let's get inside!" Then she adjusted her skirt, opened the door, and bounced out with my eyes locked on her plump little ass.

I gathered myself, zipping up my pants, jumped out, and opened the door to my house. We both walked inside and Catherine turned to me, "Your bedroom?"

I fumbled my words, startled by the abruptness of the moment I was clearly waiting all week for, "Um, yeah, head upstairs."

She smiled, grabbed her bag, and began climbing the flight of stairs leading to my wife and I's bedroom. I followed, again eyes locked on her juicy pale thighs and full, bouncing ass.

We got into the room and she asked to get changed in the master bathroom which was right down the hall. She turned and disappeared into the bathroom leaving me alone, nervous, and wondering if I made the right choice. 5 minutes later when the door opened I knew I made the right choice. She was standing in the door way wearing light black stockings, a garter, black underwear, and no bra. I was floored.

"Jesus Catherine, you're, "I was mesmerized, "you're absolutely beautiful." My body was stuck in place, my eyes wide, mouth open as we just stood there for a moment.

"You like it?" She said, pivoting her weight nervously from one foot to the other.

"Yes. Now get over here." I started to pull off my shirt as Catherine slowly walked towards the bed. Her arms were at her waist and her eyes beamed with nervous excitement. As soon as she got to me I reached out, grabbing her by the small of her back, pulling her to my body. My hands slipped down and I savored the soft flesh of her ass cheeks between my fingers as I stared into her eyes. I leaned in slowly, my open mouth covered her soft lips and we kissed.

When the kiss broke I looked at her, eyes still closed and mouth still open, and felt a rush of heat come over my entire body. I was an eighteen-year-old kid again and in front of me was the most beautiful girl in the class. Her eyes opened, she smiled, and, with my hands still on her hips, I spun her around and forced her on the bed.

"Get up there beautiful." I growled. She was on her butt and she raised her right silky leg and began pushing herself backwards on the bed, never keeping her eyes off me. As she pushed off with her leg I could see the part in her underwear where a hint of wet pussy winked back at me.

"You coming?" She purred.

I didn't hesitate. I removed my shorts and then my underwear in the blink of an eye, her eyes widened as my cock popped loose. She followed the swollen, dangling piece of meat between my legs as I crawled onto the bed and moved between her legs. My hands glided along the stockings, soaking up every inch of her calves and soft thighs. When I got to the top of the stocking I ran my finger along it and then began to caress the inside of her bare thigh, making a path with my finger to her underwear.

"Lay back Catherine, I'm going to eat your pussy." I said, lightly caressing the her swollen pussy through her silky undies. The outline of her lips folded in on my finger with every stroke. She quickly fell back against the pillows that my wife and I sleep on every night. I was shocked the thought didn't cause me any guilt of distress, I was consumed with eating this girl's pussy. I lowered my head and moved her panties to the side revealing her delicious pussy. It was well kept but not bald. Her wetness formed a glistening halo of light brown hairs that pointed me towards her moist pink opening. I got close, blew on her pussy and watched Catherine tense up. My tongue emerged from my watering mouth and I softly ran it along the damp, exposed flesh, starting at the bottom and ending with a flick of her clit. She inhaled and closed her eyes.

"You taste wonderful Catherine." My tongue darted in again, this time with more force, and my whole mouth engulfed her pussy, my nose buried against her pelvis and my nostrils inhaling the sweet, tart scent of a young woman in heat.

"Ugghh, Fuck Brad..." Was all she could muster as I hungrily lapped at her lips and clit. I reached up with one hand and began pulling at her nipple as her hips jerked up and down, forcing her clit against my tongue. I was licking faster and harder, her enflamed clit growing rigid against the coarseness of my tongue. She was bucking faster

I could see she was about to cum so I stopped and raised up on my knees. I towered over her shaking body, eyes closed as she mindlessly rubbed her pussy. My face was smeared with her juices and I circled my mouth with my tongue to taste her again. Her eyes opened and I winked at her.

Leaning forward, I hooked my fingers beneath her undies and slid them down past her silky thigh, petite ankles, and finally over her delicate feet. I tossed them aside then leaned in, forcing her legs open with my body. She pulled me to her and our faces touched. I grabbed my throbbing cock and moved it along her clit, the swollen head parting the lips as it rubbed up and down.

"You ready?" I asked, my cock now pressing against the entrance of her pussy.

"Yessss" She hissed, and pulled me into her warm, soft body. As her tongue slipped past my mouth, I felt the damp heat from her wet pussy blanket my cock and a we swapped groans.

When I was fully inside I began to pump and her hips were quick to fall into rhythm. We were fucking like old lovers. I pulled away from the kiss and propped myself up so I could get a look at my gorgeous neighbor. Her eyes met mine and every time I thrust forward her face quivered with ecstasy and a terse moan slipped out of her open mouth. Our eyes locked and the rhythm became second nature between our bodies. I looked down and watched my shaft disappear into her cunt then slowly reappear as her soaking wet hairs clung to my veiny cock as if they we pleading, and pulling it back into her wanton little hole.

I was getting ready to explode into Catherine's pussy but I didn't want this moment to end so soon. I quickly pulled back and my cock popped out of her pussy and an audible gasp escaped her lips. She was panting and a desperate look contorted her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds