• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Monster Mash Pt. 02

Monster Mash Pt. 02

After the night of the Great Ball, Dolores' life had changed for the better. The hard fucking she had gotten from Lou, the King of Werewolves, a man more than twice her age, was enough to make her very attached to him. So much so that they had started meeting up almost every night, behind her father's back, to secretly fuck in some remote, yet open, location, like an empty warehouse or abandoned apartment building. Quick and dirty was what she loved with him, it just seemed so appropriate to her. A taboo relationship of forbidden passions, made to keep themselves a secret, lest the Count discover them. It wasn't as glamorous as it seemed in her head, but she enjoyed it all the same. Although she did sometimes miss the comfort of a bed to lie on and sheets to fuck beneath, she hadn't mentioned it because Lou was usually too busy filling her mouth with his cock.

Eventually she decided to pluck up the courage to ask him for an upgrade of venue, as it were. He had just pulled out of her after a particularly rough session in a public bathroom, and they were both panting heavily.

"Lou..." She breathed heavily, bracing herself against the wall to stop from falling over. "I've got something I've been meaning to ask you." She was surprised she could string a sentence together after that.

"What?" He panted, coming down from his orgasm high.

Dolores moved to sit down on the toilet seat, cum dripping from between her legs and down her thighs. She looked over at the dress she had worn just a few minutes ago, before Lou ripped it off of her, it hung limp and torn over the side of the cubicle.

"Would you mind if we had sex somewhere else? Like with a proper bed. Your place, or maybe even a hotel room every now and again." She looked up nervously, unsure of his reaction as he stood over her, cock still dripping from their combined juices.

Lou seemed to take a deep breath before replying. "And why would I do that?" He asked, a literally wolfish grin on his face. He thoroughly enjoyed their dirty fucking in abandoned buildings, it would take a pretty convincing argument to change his mind.

Dolores floundered, racking her brains for an answer. "Uh, becaus-because you could do more to me." She suggested, finally getting a grip on herself.

Lou shifted, suddenly interested in her suggestion.

"If we were in a bed you would be able to use toys more often, and even tie me up." She continued, not sure if he was into that, but by the way he treated her, she could say it was a safe bet.

Lou replied with a smile and tilted his head. "Now there's an idea." He said.

"We could try different positions and it would be much more comfortable."

If he was being honest with himself, all this dirty sex had lost its appeal. He still loved it, but it would probably be better off if they kept it for special occasions. "Alright. Let's do it. My place, tonight." Slowly, he walked up to her once again.

Dolores was a little surprised at his sudden agreement, but she assumed her talk had convinced him. "A-alright." She didn't move from the toilet seat, still dripping his juices as he approached her. His- once again hard- cock glistened with both his seed spilling out of the head, and her fluids which coated his length.

"But first, suck me clean." He ordered. Dolores smirked, she knew he wouldn't stop that easily. But she eagerly opened her mouth, accepting his thick member down her throat, just as she had several times before. His fur rubbed against her face as he filled her mouth. He may not have been very hairy elsewhere in his human form, but he never shaved pubic hair.

Her tongue began to move over it, licking off their juices as she coated it with saliva. She began to bob her head up and down along his length, slobbering all over it for effect and sucking it for good measure. She heard him moan and knew he wasn't going to stop her.

Lou could feel her sucking him off, more than just cleaning his cock, she was going to make him cum again. And that was perfectly fine by him. His strong hands held her head as she moved, making sure she didn't stop or try anything tricky. He used his strength to move her head, pushing more of himself down her throat and speeding up her movements. Dolores didn't choke on his cock as he sped up, she was used to it by now, but she did have to take a deep breath in through her nose as he blocked her other air supply.

She heard him starting to pant and she didn't hold back, almost slamming her face into his furry crotch, she felt his balls slap against her chin. She let out a moan, her vibrations travelling along his length and driving him over the edge. Once again, he came, for the third time that day, and it certainly wasn't going to be the last. He moaned shortly after her, feeling the pressure in his balls finally alleviate as he shot his seed and filled her mouth with it. Letting her feel the sticky white goo over her tongue and coating the walls of her mouth, letting some of it overflow as she desperately tried to swallow it down, sucking him dry.

He left her gagging as he turned, his cock now coated in saliva, but cleaned of sexual fluid. He pulled his boxers up around his now flaccid member and then his pants, tightening his belt.

"See you later then?" She asked, giving a teasing smirk as she slowly stood up from the toilet. He purred in response.

"Tonight, my place. You know the time, don't be late."

"Promise I won't." She winked at him as he left.

Once he was gone, she used toilet paper to wipe the sides of her mouth clean, fussing over all the spilt cum. It was a shame to lose his beautiful seed, but it was the price she paid for being greedy. She cleaned off the last of it from her tits and flushed it down the toilet. Before looking up and taking her dress from the wall of the cubicle. It was torn where he had grabbed it, and where her ass was too big to fit when she bent over.

Her father probably hadn't been paying attention to the size of her ass when he bought it for her, but it had served her well for the time being. Lou loved it, no matter what form it was. Maybe she would keep it for later, if he was into roleplay it could make an interesting costume.

She shrugged and flung it over her shoulder. Beneath the dress she was completely naked, so she currently wore nothing else, the cold air giving her goosebumps. Sighing, she knelt down. Using one of her many vampiristic powers, she changed her form to that of a dog. A bat would've worked too, and played into the stereotype, but it was day time and a bat couldn't stand the weight of the dress hanging off of its claws. She opened her jaws and took the dress in her mouth, walkng off.

She found it slightly funny, as she exited the public bathroom, that she had chosen the form of a dog. Lou would probably have appreciated that. She wondered if he would still fuck her in this form. He hadn't shifted during sex yet, but she did look forward to him taking human-wolf hybrid form. She'd seen men take forms like it before, everything about them was enlarged, and their fur was great to cling to.

Light shone on her face and she got a few strange looks from people passing by. A big dog with a ripped dress in its mouth probably wasn't a usual sight in town. She had specifically chosen a big dog, in case anyone tried to approach her. She just wanted to get home and freshen up, which could take hours, until she could finally meet up with Lou again and he would ruin all her hard work.

When she arrived home, at the Dracul Family's mansion on a hill, she tried her best to avoid getting seen by anyone, as she rushed to her room. Seeing the young woman of the house, disheveled, completely naked and carrying a ripped dress would cause them to ask some questions she did not currently feel like answering. Maybe not ever.

Her extra legs lent her speed as she got to her room, grateful she had left the door open for once. Once she was inside, she took her human form and closed the door and curtains, letting the dress drop to the floor. She stood and panted for a moment, then went to the bathroom. Running her hands through her hair and examining herself in the mirror with a critical eye. She needed a wash. Her crotch was still wet with his cum, which clung to her own hair below, and she was covered in sweat. Not to mention the marks he had left on her shoulders. Hickeys, he loved giving her hickeys. He said they were a mark of ownership, to bite and nibble and suck at her skin until he left a mark. He would dig his claws into her, but that would heal quickly. Vampires don't get scars. So constant bruising of the body would have to do.

But she didn't mind. In fact she enjoyed it, how passionate he was when it came to owning her. They weren't officially dating, as far as the rest of monster community was concerned, they didn't even know eachother that well. But she had submitted to him that night of the ball, and he had agreed to be her owner ever since.

Her naked body, marked where his mouth had been, was certainly attractive. Pitch black hair and pale skin, unhealthy by human standards but typical of a vampire. Her lips were a pale red, which she often covered with darker lipsticks, helping them to stand out from the rest of her monochrome body. She turned herself around, examining her figure in the mirror from behind, smirking a little. She had always enjoyed her rear end and was happy to know that Lou did too. He certainly enjoyed doggy style.

She chuckled at that thought. Doggy style, pressing her up against a wall or down against the ground. He loved taking her from behind. Her favorite times was when he put it in her ass, which he tended to do quite roughly. Forcing himself in without lubrication or warning seemed to be a favoured move on his part, one which she enjoyed just as much, if not more. His animal side lent him size, and he was bigger than most men she had slept with, so he tended to stretch her asshole out quite a bit. It was painful at first, but it was a good pain.

Once she was satisfied with her body, she ran herself a shower. Waiting for the water to heat up, as steam rose from the shower floor. The mirror fogged over and Dolores stepped under the water, letting it wash over her and clean the sweat and cum from her body. She took the bar of soap and rubbed it between her hands, letting it foam up as she started to wash herself with it. She made extra sure to get soap in the corners of her body, and the smaller areas that required extra washing. Her armpits, inner thighs and pussy were the focus of her attention, they were the dirtiest parts as of now.

But as her finger moved to between her legs, she found she did not want to pull them away. Instead they moved deeper, sliding over the entrance to her sex. She let out a light gasp, she thought her session with Lou earlier had been enough. But apparently her more primal side needed a little more release. She began by gently rubbing two soapy fingers over the opening, gently stroking the folds of skin that covered it. She couldn't hold back the desire to go further, and her two digits went deeper, sliding past her now soapy entrance and touching the sensitive insides of her pussy.

Her breathing got deeper, she knew what she was about to do and she couldn't hold back. She began to slide her fingers in and out of herself, going deeper each time she went in, and feeling empty each time she pulled out. Trying to imagine it was Lou's cock fucking her, rather than her own hand. But two fingers didn't seem like enough, they were too small to do him justice, so she slipped another finger in. That extra finger was all the incentive she needed to speed up. After she had acquired a taste for Lou's cock, nothing seemed to be able to satisfy her. But she continued anyway, her fingers moving faster, parting her folds as she moaned and her legs went weak.

She almost fell backwards and had to pull her hand out and put it against the wall to steady herself. This wasn't going to work. That was when an idea struck her. The shower water washed over her body as the soap began to disappear. She had neglected hygiene in favor of pleasure now, reaching upwards to detach the shower head. It was the kind that came off a hook, and was instead fixed to a hose. She kept her hand against the wall and lowered the head, still spraying water over her body as it went, and she brought it between her legs.

Wrapping her thighs around it, she turned up the pressure, sending the water shooting up into her cunt, as if she was being roughly massaged there, it sprayed inside of her and she began to feel the pleasure that her fingers hadn't been able to give her. Lou had been rough, now the powerful jets of water from the shower head was the only thing that could compare. She'd have to go out and buy bigger toys later. She shivered as it sprayed up between her thighs and the stream of warm water pounded relentlessly at her entrance. Her legs began to feel weak and she started to moan. Short, quiet sounds at first. Then getting louder, longer, more passionate. Her breathing sped up and her remaining hand, the one that wasn't steadying her body against the wall, began to slide up her torso and she squeezed her soft breasts, teasing the nipples and playing with them like she imagined he would.

It wasn't long before she finally came, letting out one loud, final moan. Drawn out and filled with pleasure as her legs gave out beneath her and the thought of Lou filling her up with his cum sent her over the edge. She dropped the shower head and fell to her knees, panting heavily.

"Oh fuck, Lou." She whispered, as if speaking to him. "I need more."

Water splashed around at her feet and she reached up to turn off the tap, the shower head slowly sputtering to a halt, before turning off completely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Monster Mash Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds