• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chloe Ch. 02

Chloe Ch. 02

123

Chloe awoke the following morning noticing right away that Dewayne had left, but there was a note left under her phone on the dresser! "Hey pretty girl: I truly hope you wake up feeling the same way this morning as you did last night! I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing you experience something new and the pleasure you seemed to get out of it! Have to say you're by far the most beautiful girl I have ever know let alone been with! Loved the way you learned and tried to use my tactics back on me! Oh, and regardless of what I may have said last night, by far the best dresser too! Left my number on your phone, I have your number also! Oh, and I left you a little video surprise too, hope you don't mind but I taped us (don't worry for our eyes only), so that you have a little something to watch in private, if you know what I mean! Talk to you soon! Dewayne

Chloe opened her text messages and sure enough there was a message from him with a video. She clicked on it and it was taken from the dresser at the bottom of the bed. The scene was when she had gotten on top and he was telling her to look down at it, and her pussy was all wet and drooling and her little white hand reached down and took him and guided it into herself! "Oh my god ---, is that hot!" She said to herself. Then thinking; "My god look at how big that cock is compared to my little pussy, and he is right about how I dress! Look at how hot that looks with my ass and legs incased in those sheer silky hose and those shoes, god the whole thing is so sexy!"

Then Chloe's memory returned to the middle of the night! She must have fallen asleep right after they got in bed, but during the middle of the night she remembers being awakened! She was now on her back and Dewayne was now positioned between her spread legs; "How the hell had he not woken me when he did this? I am such a light sleeper!" She thought to herself when she awoke!

Dewayne was gently sucking her nipples and he had positioned his cock into the folds of her pussy, not penetrating it, just very slowly running its length back and forth, up and down within her folds as he toyed with her nipples; "I wondered when you would wake up? I thought I would take that tight, hot little pussy for another spin before I had to leave ---, but you were so totally dead to the world! I was beginning to think that maybe you had passed-out!" he said!

"Oh my god I know ---, I am such a light sleeper ---, maybe I did pass out!" She moaned, then as she cradled his head in her hands; "Oh god that's so hot waking up to seeing and feeling you doing that! I had no idea that they were this sensitive -- -, god I think you could probably make her cum just by sucking them!" She moaned as she tried to use her hands to drive his head harder onto her breast.

"Oh god ---, she's getting all wet again! Can you feel how wet your making her rubbing your big dick up and down her? See what you're doing to me again? She's all wet from you sucking my nipples and rubbing your big cock on her and you made it happen when I was asleep! See ---, see what you do to me?" She moaned pulling his head off her breast and up to her mouth! She thrust her tongue into his mouth passionately kissing him!

As she pulled her mouth away she guided his head with her hands so that their noses when pressed together and then looking up into his eyes, she whispered; "I need you to take me again! Oh god I need it so bad, please put that big cock back up inside her! Please put it back in there, make it bump against my cervix, and make it rub that spot! Oh god ---, oh god please take my little pussy now!"

"You do it ---, you reach down there and put him in! Watch your little white hand wrap around him, watch it guide him into yourself!" He said to her as he raised his chest and stomach up so she could watch.

She grabbed his cock by the base, pulling it back and forth so the head of it dragged across and through her pussy lips as she gazed down at it, then looking up at him with wide open eyes and mouth, a deep moan escaping her open mouth before being able to gasp; "Oh god please ---, you have to push! He won't go ---, oh god you need to push him in! Oh god, please don't tease me, please make him go in, oh god please!"

Dewayne started slowly stroking his cock in and out, just short slow stokes only letting about half an inch at a time in! Chloe still had her little hand wrapped around the base trying desperately to get it to wiggle inside her, trying desperately to make it touch the spots, but it wouldn't, it was too tight, too big to wiggle in that hot, tight tunnel!

"Oh god you can't ---, oh god push it in!" She moaned as she tried to rock her hips off the bed! Tried to make it go faster, go farther up inside her by trying to thrust up! "You bastard ---! Why ---, why are you teasing me? Oh god she's so hot, she needs to cum, please ---, oh god please don't tease me!"

He lowered his mouth to hers and thrust his tongue inside at the same time she grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands trying to pull him into her! That not working she changed tactics and started pumping her tongue in and out of his mouth at a rapid rate! Pumping it as if trying to show him how fast she wanted him to go! As if showing him how deep she wanted him to go!

"OK baby, I won't tease anymore!" He said as he pulled her legs up around his arms then full stroked her letting the head of that big black cock bump her cervix!

"Oh my fucking god that's it ---! Holy fucking shit that's what I needed ---! Please don't stop ---, please no more teasing ---! Just keep doing that!" She moaned.

Dewayne had started a rhythm of gentle but rapid inward thrusts then slowly pulling almost all the way out so that the head would catch and pull her lips, before rapidly thrusting back in!

"Oh god ---, do you feel it? Do you feel how wet she is ---? Oh god don't stop ---, oh god please don't stop ---!" She was moaning before Dewayne mashed his lips to hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth! Their kiss lasting over a minute of their tongues dueling and gently biting and sucking each other's lips, a small throaty grunt escaping from her every time the head touched her cervix!

As their kiss broke, she gasped; "She's going to cum again ---, oh god cumming!" As she gushed and pushed his cock out! Dewayne rolled to the side and thrust his fingers against her clit in rapid rubbing slapping motion as she sprayed and squirted all over the bed!"Oh god, she keeps doing that ---! How come I never knew she would do that ---? God do you have any idea of how you make me feel when you do that ---, when she does that because of what you do to her ---?" She moaned as she held his head and looked down at his fingers massaging her clit, looking down at the mess she had made all over her legs and the bed!

"Sure glad the room came with two beds, because you're going to need some place dry to sleep tonight!" Dewayne teasingly said.

"Your fault ---, you made me do it! Big bad black man took advantage of my little white pussy and made her squirt all over the place! You made her make the mess ---!" She mockingly said in a quiet little girl voice and little girl pouty face!

"Well --- well, you're so funny; at least you have gained a sense of humor! Now ---, I think it's time to put that little mouth to work! Think it's time to see if you have learned how to suck cock? Remember, not all about you ---, you remember slut ---, not all about you!" He said as he stood up on the bed!

Chloe sat up on her knees in front of him looking up into his eyes as she stroked his cock next to her face; "Please won't you let him cum inside me, I need to feel him squirt in me ---, make him squirt when he's way up inside me touching my cervix! Please can't we just let it happen one time before you have to go! Please ---!" She pleaded.

"What did I tell you about that? I shouldn't have to be telling you something a million times, maybe it's time for that ass to get spanked again! Is that what you're looking for, slut! You looking to get that ass slapped again?"

"No ---! God I am sorry ---, I didn't mean to make you mad! I just wanted to feel it! I wanted to feel someone shot up inside her when I was all excited like this! See what it felt like to have someone squirt in me when I was coming! But I will be good, no spanking ---, I will be good!" She replied, before taking his cock in both hands and guiding it up to her lips!

"That a girl! Now you're getting the hang of it!" he said, as she looked up at him while swirling her tongue around and around the head of his cock, then stabbing it into the slit trying to get the pre-cum!

"Wait ---, what is this about cumming in your pussy? You're not telling me that no one has ever cum in your pussy before are you?" He said as he pulled her off his cock!

"Yeah ---! I have always made them use condoms with me!" She said very timidly as she stared up at him!

"No fucking way ---, are you fucking telling me no body, absolutely no one has ever cum in your pussy?"

"No ---, I mean, no they haven't!" She continued timidly replying!

"What about your husband? You mean except for your husband right?"

"No, I make him wear one too! I don't want --- I didn't want to get pregnant so he wears them too!"

"You make your husband wear a condom? Are you telling me that he has never felt that beautiful, warm, tight pussy bareback?" He said stunned.

"Ah no! Well if bareback means without a condom ---, then no! You're the only man that's ever fucked me without one! God, you're not mad at me because of it, are you? I mean why would you be mad? Why are you saying it like this?" She said softly, confused by his reaction.

"I am not mad ---, stunned, very confused, but not mad!" he said as her reached down and pulled her up to him and kissing her! "Lay down!" He ordered, in a stern but gentle voice!

"Oh god, are you going to take my pussy? Are you going to take it now ---, now that you know that no one has ever shoot up inside her before? Oh god that turned you on didn't it? Knowing that you're going to be the first! The first to take it, ah what did you call it 'bareback'? Oh god did I just figure out how to get you excited too by talking about taking it bareback? " She moaned to him as he kneeled between her splayed legs!

Dewayne dropped his head to her breast and started sucking one of her nipples! "Oh no you don't!" she said as she pulled his head away and drew his lips up to hers! "Now that I have figured out how to get to you, you're not going to start trying to get to me!" She moaned into his lips.

"This is my turn now buddy, so you better start getting use to having to deal with it now!" She continued on. Then changing her tone back to that little girl moan, she continued; "You remember when I just said that you were the first man to ever be inside her unprotected? Well truth is you're the first man to be inside her! The first real man to be up inside her ever, protected or unprotected! Now you look at it, look down between us! See him poised over her ---, waiting! See how he's drooling now! See that cum drooling out the end, just waiting and wanting to get back up inside that warm, tight tunnel! Waiting to shoot all that hot cum up inside my little white pussy!"

"You little slut, listen to you! What a fast learner you turned into! Reach down there and put him in, put my black cock into that little pussy!" He retorted as he jabbed the head against her pussy lips!

"Your turn big boy! It's your turn to put him in so that you can be the first to shoot up inside my little unprotected pussy! The first man to take my pussy bareback and to shoot his cum up inside her! You're the first real man to take her, now you need to be the first to squirt inside her! She needs it; she needs you to squirt inside her! Take it ---, oh god ---, take my pussy now! "

Dewayne reached down and guided his cock into her opening and then thrust into her cervix! "Oh my fucking god!! That's it, oh god that's it! Take my pussy ---, take my little pussy with that big black cock! " Chloe yelped and screamed as he crashed into her cervix!

"That's it ---, oh my fucking god that's it! Take it, oh god please take it! She needs to squirt, oh god she needs him to squirt! Oh god fuck it ---, oh ---! " She screamed, before tapering off and not being able to talk! She just held his head in her hands looking up at him with that stunned wide eyed, mouth open, head bobbing in an affirmative gesture, with little squeaks escaping her mouth!

Dewayne set a rapid tempo as he knew she would be losing this battle from the expression on her face and those little squeaks and moans coming from her! He would plunge all the way in one stroke bumping against her cervix then do two shorter strokes letting the head of his cock rub her G Spot and repeating and repeating! He also knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer also! Not with this tight pussy squeezing his cock, with that beautiful face staring up at him! He wanted to make sure that whatever she did to excite him that he stayed in control!

Dewayne wrapped his arms around her legs and brought them up and draped them on his shoulders! Switching up his tempo he started doing all long strokes then all short strokes from the new angle that he was penetrating her at; "You like that bitch don't you? You like the way that black cock feels in that little pussy don't you? I know that you can't talk; I know that little pussies got control of you, but I see it on your face! I see the way your head is bobbing up and down like you're trying to scream yes, yes, yes, but it just won't come out! I know bitch! Now I am going to make you cum, I am going to make you cum so fucking hard! Then afterwards we are both going to cum, both together! I am going to flood that little pussy with so much cum, you're going to think you drowned and went to heaven! " He said!

"Look down at it bitch, look down there when I make her cum! Look down there while she's squirting, I want you to see it, see her squirt!" He barked as he pulled her head up to watch! At the same time his other hand found its way down behind her and across that perfect ass! Down into that perfect ass valley where there was a river of cream running out of her pussy and down across that little puckered hole!

Pulling her ass cheeks apart he started rapidly flicking his middle finger across the hole, then alternating and using his finger in a circular motion around it! "Oh my god!" She gasped as he started doing that and at the same time his cock was rubbing her spot! "Oh god cumming! Oh my fucking god ---, holy fucking shit!" She screamed as his finger found its way to the first knuckle in her tiny puckered hole!

"Look at it bitch, look at her gushing around my cock!" He demanded as he held her head up to see! "Look at that pussy gush around it ---, fucking look at it slut!"

"Oh god please, oh god cumming so hard! Oh god keep doing it, keep rubbing there! Oh my fucking god you put ---, oh god! Oh god there, fucking right there, please keep rubbing right there! Keep fucking it ---, oh god keep fucking it right there!" She gasped and screamed as her pussy convulsed and gushed around his cock at the same time her ass spasms gripped his finger!

It was all too much for Dewayne! Hearing her gasps and screams of pleasure, seeing that beautiful face contorted in ecstasy, but mainly feeling that tight warm pussy convulsing around his embedded cock drove him to the brink!

"Oh baby going to cum ---, holy shit am I going to cum! Going to nut up in that unprotected little virgin pussy, baby! Oh fuck! " Dewayne barked as the head of his cock slammed into her cervix as it started pumping!

"Oh god ---, holy shit ---, holy fucking shit! You're going to make her ---, Oh god cumming again!" Chloe shouted as volley after hot volley of his cum shot up into her. "Oh my fucking god, please don't stop, please don't stop ---." She begged as her voice tapper off to a soft moan as her pussy continued its convulsions around him as if trying to milk the last drops out of it.

Dewayne continued to lie on top of her after his spasmming cock had stopped shooting, but he could still feel her pussy spasm. "You OK?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She gasped trying to catch her breath. "Minute ---, give me a minute, she's still cumming a little bit!" She continued softly gasping.

"How fucking hot was this!" He thought. This beautiful girl, her head lying on its side, her eyes closed, her hand clinched into a fist at her mouth, and her biting down on her index finger. Every time he felt her pussy spasm her head would make this little jerk and she would bit down harder on her finger.

"You sure you're OK?" He again asked.

"Yeah!" She squeaked out between convulsions, as he started to withdraw. "No, no, no ---, don't take it out!" She shrieked as she jab her heels into his ass cheeks trying to drive it back in! "You used me like some street slut, and then I got spanked! Now it's my turn to call the shots, I will tell you when it's time for him to leave me!" She moaned to him.

"I think somebody really liked that---, ha slut! You liked it when I came in that little pussy, didn't you?" Dewayne teased.

"It was fucking amazing!" she whispered to him as she looked up into his eyes, as she gentle brushed the stubble of his beard with her painted fingernails. "This whole night has been that! First you taking control of me at the job, then you spanked me, then you made me do things that I never ever, would have ever thought of, or knew happened! Then you made me cum so, so many times! Then this, when you made me cum and then you came and flooded my little pussy with all that hot cum, then I came again! I thought ---, well I didn't ---, well I couldn't think! I was so far beyond thinking! I don't know what to think ---, it was --- it was just amazing ---, just fucking amazing!"

"I can't believe what a hot little slut you turned into, wanting me to shot up into that tight little pussy and getting all nasty." He said as she started contracting her vaginal muscles on him. "OK Stop! Jesus what have we created here? I really have to go and you need to get some sleep, so don't start! You are going to have to wait until next weekend when I come see you!"

"Can I just lick and suck him for awhile? I want to do for him what he did for me! Please, just a little bit, I will make it quick?" She moaned up at him.

"No ---, if you start that I won't be out of here for days! Really, I have to get going and don't you have meetings tomorrow?" He said as he started his withdrawal.

"Wait, oh my god don't take him out! Oh my god your such a mean bastard ---, look how empty she is!" She moaned with that little pouty face.

He picked her up and put her on the other bed. "Need to get you out of that swamp that use to be another bed!" He jokingly said to her as he pulled the covers over her. "Not sure how it got that wet, but somebody is probably going to get billed from the hotel!"

"Ha Ha asshole, if I get billed I am sending it to you! You're the one that made her do it!" She jokingly wined back at him as she pulled the covers over her head.

"I need to piss and get cleaned up, be out in a couple." He replied walking away. When he returned from the bathroom she was sound asleep! He exchanged numbers on their phones, left her a note, and a little present in a text to her, before leaving!

After she was done reminiscing and had viewed the little video he had texted to her, Chloe went into the bathroom to start her day! As she adjusted the shower she felt the dampness between her legs and going to the mirror she saw it. There were droplets of what she assumed was his cum hanging from her pussy lips! With her not consciously thinking she watched herself has she reached down and gently massaged his juices into her pussy lips and clit as she reminisced about their mind-blowing orgasms that they had reach together and then drawing her fingers to her lips tasting their combined fluids; "God it had been so hot, such a mind blowing night!" She thought to herself as she got into the shower.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chloe Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds