• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

1234

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Girlfriend's Brother Made Me Do It

Or -- How my dull sexless husband has no idea I'm now a slut for Big Black Cock

*

At almost 35 years of age (16th of January) I consider myself an intelligent and very well respected woman - who has been successful in college, work and now as a budding author. I have always made a point that I take care of myself, stay in shape, eat correctly, exercise to keep myself toned, proud of maintaining my figure and keeping my natural almost 36 D-cup breasts firm and upright - not just for myself but for my husband as well - unfortunately though now over the years he is much less appreciative of my efforts and would now be the LAST one to even notice since he is now a dim witted uninspiring sexless minded man.

I'm sure everyone has been faced with those Holiday Cocktail, Dinner and Dance Parties that you spend days debating whether or not you will attend because they are usually so dull and boring and always have the same old dull and boring people there year after year. Well, I was faced with that exact situation this Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas -- well for Tuesday night, 18 October 2016, at 6:30 pm to be exact. My choice was to take my chances and go -- or stay home with my dull husband. I mention the dates as you will see the chronology of events come into focus by the end of my story. So pay attention, but I will offer a review of significant turning point dates as sort of an epilogue in closing.

About my husband - to him a sexy night at home alone with his always horny wife that NEEDS to be fucked much much more than maybe once a month if I'm lucky, is watching Monday Night Football with me serving him beers either topless or in the nude and then giving him a mandatory expected blow job during half time that normally will last less than 2 to 3 minutes if that long till he has shot his load down my throat (without notice he was about to cum, mind you) and then it's always "Thanks Babe I needed that -- As usual you're always one great hot cock sucker and cum gulping slut wife- Hey can you get me another beer, the 3rd quarter is about to start." At 37 he has already turned into an identical twin of his 65 year old sexless father that I have never seen leave his recliner that sits in front of their TV. And his mother will definitely back me up the sexless part as she hasn't been fucked by him in over 25 years. As always during such discussions she smiles and says "But trust me - I have been laid plenty -- more than you might think -- Just not by him - **wink** **wink**". So needless to say I spend a lot of time flat on my back with my married white girl legs spread wide while being fucked without mercy by my imaginary super sized cock fuck stud which in reality are my vibrators and life like looking really huge Big Black Cock dildos.

Looking over at my dim witted, uninspiring and now totally sexless husband as he was sipping the 5th beer from his 12 pack was all the last minute input I needed to finally say YES I'm going! And WOW -- Am I forever thankful I did. What happened at that party was anything but dull and boring and it has changed my life AND my SEX LIFE forever.

To show you better how this has impacted me so much, let me give a little background. I am a women's romance writer -- OK maybe ROMANCE isn't the best description but it is the politically correct description used by all us that write in that genre. In actuality we write SMUT for women. You know -- FUCK BOOKS - Heroine seeks man, finds her dream boat, he has a cock the size of Mt Olympus, he fucks her eight ways form Sunday -- non stop morning, noon and night, knocks her up, dumps her and she lives happily ever after dreaming about his cock knowing one day soon he will return to slide between her spread legs to fuck her all her life once again. Get the picture. SMUT! If I can't get out there and do it, I'll write about someone who can AND DOES.

Well I write that kind of book, but I try to write historically factual tales at least about when and where the story occurred. As such, I need a lot of historical research done for me because I was an English Lit major in college and I couldn't tell you when or where the last battle of the American Revolution was or who won unless I had a copy of Cliff Notes to help me through. As it turns out, I belong to a romance writers group in the Dallas - Ft Worth area where one of my writer girlfriend's brother who lives in North Carolina and is a history buff as well as a computer whiz that does research for her and for other writers if they inquire to him.

So, I emailed him explaining the story I am writing. By the third email he insisted I tell him the total theme -- the hot stuff. So reluctantly I had to tell him it was basically an Interracial fuck story that occurs in post Civil War Atlanta involving the heroine -- a 21 year old virgin lass who was now on the streets destitute who's parents had died during the Civil War after loosing their entire plantation and home to those damn Yankee invaders. She was later kidnapped by Yankee carpetbaggers where she and her virginity were sold at auction to none other than one of her Daddy's former Mandingo slaves. She was made into a white girl whore to service all the other Mandingos and all the other now free black males for $1 to $2 in U S Greenbacks per fuck. That is until her hero, another HUGE muscled black male rescued her -- at which against all morals in the south of the times she falls in love with him and of course his Big Black Cock that far surpasses even the size of any Mandingo, living happily ever after being fucked morning, noon and night.

So I told him for me to be factually accurate, I needed all the historical facts I could get about Mandingos and post Civil War reconstruction and all the bawdy houses of ill repute that operated then. So Doc, was kind enough to do all the research for me. We got to know one another via emails and phone conversations. Just hearing his sexy voice and the way he pulled answers out of me, I knew I felt there was something special about him but I couldn't put my finger on it just yet. It was like a strange magnetism toward someone I didn't even know! And then how he made sure to add a little spice to those dull factoids had me thinking he was more than just a history buff and computer whiz! As examples:

Did you know - FACTOID - the original Mandingos (also known as Mandingas) were sold into slavery from the Niger Valley of western Africa and were from the Kangaba line as far back as the 7th century. The popularity of Mandingos was that they were very tall, HUGE muscled, powerful, black male warriors that possessed FACTUALLY RECORDED GIGANTIC cocks at least 16, 17, 18 and 19 inches long and several big priced Mandingos that were much longer - all of them with balls on average the size of apples. While wheat and oats are sold by the bushel and cotton by the pound, Mandingos were prized breeders auctioned off BY THE INCH and I don't mean their height! Or FACTOID - The thinking of the time was such super cocked Mandingos would be excellent potent breeders to give the plantation owner plenty of strong muscled huge muscular slaves to out work all other slaves. Or SPICE - that plantation owners would have Mandingo breeding contests to see who's Mandingo could out fuck the other's Mandingo -- All neighbors, hired hands and even some towns folk would gather round - Bets were made -- Two naked Mandingos placed in the center of a barn with 20-25 naked black female slaves AND 20-25 naked white indentured female servants with only one instruction -- FUCK THEM ALL -- Last cock standing was the winner. Or SPICE that it was known at times depending on how strongly a plantation owner felt about his prize Mandingo breeding stud, betting was known to include the losers daughter or daughters (plural) or wife or ALL THE ABOVE to be bred by the winning Mandingo while all the other betters and on lookers watched -- for $1 a piece that is! Or FACTOID that the movie MANDINGO about all those bare knuckled fist fights to the death was utter bull shit -- a plantation owner would never risk injury to such a valuable prized super sized cock Mandingo breeder. Blew my mind, that's for sure. So much for my previous opinion of the quiet laid back Antebellum south of Scarlet O'Hara.

OK -- back to my story. My writer girlfriend mentioned her brother was visiting her for a "Trick or Treat" and "pre-Thanksgiving" vacation and would be her escort to the Cocktail, Dinner and Dance Party so she could introduce him to all the writers in person, and maybe send more research business his way. So at least I was going to be able to place a face with that sexy voice. And well maybe feel him out a little bit -- you know learn about the man behind the man so to speak. OK I wanted to see in person if he measured up to the mental fuck stud image of him I had floating around in my brain. And find out why I was so smitten by him when I didn't even know him. Well to say I was smitten now is an understatement. After meeting him, I lost totally control at the cocktail party. Damn I turned into a total slut!

I could say it was too much alcohol but I would be lying. I could say I was caught in a weakened super horny state away from the safe confines of my home and my very dull uninterested sexless husband but again I would be lying. I could keep offering excuses but those would be lies as well.

Okay - The truth is the minute his sister introduced him to all of us as her favorite researcher as she had told us about several times before and by the way her brother, I felt my hidden inner slut being uncontrollably drawn to him and my inner hidden submissive slut took control of me. Call it Vibes, Instinct - DOM Detector - Horny RADAR, COCK CRAZY, what ever. I KNEW that my inner slut self had taken complete control of my senses and reasoning as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom AFTER I had made myself remove my bra and panties as well as unbutton all but the two bottom buttons on my dress bodice to set "The Girls Free" so to speak, KNOWING FULL WELL I was going to MAKE SURE he sees my now totally aroused swollen to gum drop size nipples as well I was gonna make sure he saw as much of my now sexually aroused swollen breasts as I could show him. And it was as if my inner slut kept pushing me to be even more bold and daring- even more so when I didn't care who saw me flirting with him trying to twist and turn my torso so my top remained bellowed open giving him full view of my now aroused completely hardened nipples and swollen swaying breasts so he would know I not only wanted him but I NEEDED him.

Or eventually when I lost complete control to my slut self and became her - no more pretending - rubbing myself all over him when I convinced him to dance with me. When I felt his HUGE hard cock pressed against me from my thigh all the way up to my tummy on those slow dances and then while staring into his eyes as my hand slowly stroked it's entire very long hard solid length whispering in his ear how good this feels and how great it would feel sliding between my legs fucking me; he could have stripped me naked right then and there, thrown me over the sofa and fucked me senseless right there in front of everyone and I wouldn't have cared who watched me get fucked like a slut. Realizing I had probably just been the biggest fool acting that way, I blushed scarlet red which only became brighter red as I saw him smiling at me as now he was slowly gliding his hand across his obvious tented slacks. I felt totally ashamed -- well not completely -- for some reason my pussy was drenched even more and I was horny as hell. Imagine that!

When it got down to just Doc, his sister and a few other of my fellow girlfriend authors there, I knew it was now or never if I was gonna make anything happen at all - I thought I was seducing him when I asked if he would be kind enough to help me find my purse in that back bedroom so I could call a cab and leave for home, but he saw right through my pretense and took complete control over me and I melted into being my true submissive slut that I had successfully kept locked away, hidden and repressed until then -- his immediate swift total domination over me is something my dull husband has never even once offered me even after hinting and sharing my desires with him almost continuously starting as early as our honeymoon. I thought I was still in some sort of control putting on a good show of looking around the bed for my purse hoping to tease him more by bending over on my hands and knees pretending to look under the bed for my purse,spreading my legs wider as my hem line raised high enough on my thighs that he would see I was not wearing panties and my pussy was now soaking wet with my horny girl juice while I leaned over in front of him. Hey it has worked plenty of times in my books.

But I quickly realized I was lying to myself as to who was in control in that bedroom as my flirting and teasing took a swift turn to reality - HE JUST KNEW DEEP DOWN I AM A SUBMISSIVE SLUT. I was both shocked and immediately relieved as I started cumming so damn hard when I felt him push me hard and MADE me lean over the bed, then kicking my legs to spread them open as wide as possible, so wide that I had to hold onto the bed or fear I would quickly be falling flat on my face on the floor as he raised my dress hem line up over my waist tucking it into my belt to keep me bare and totally exposed from the waist down. Just feeling him look at my bare ass and pussy made me even more wet with desire.

He had me shuddering in all consuming NEED, I couldn't stop cumming when Doc's strong huge hand began spanking my ass so hard I was whelping out in that mixture of pain and sexual pleasure, even more so when I saw the bedroom door was completely open and two of my girlfriend authors and HIS SISTER were watching Doc punish my ass for being such a slut all evening. But when he made me get on my knees in front of him, open his pants, take out that HUGE hard cock and suck it til it was wet and slick with my saliva just so he could then face fuck me making me take every inch down my throat in front of them I was lost in that deep dark space of pure submissive surrender pleasure -

It became a blur of complete sexual and submissive arousal - I remember how Doc forcefully pulled me upright by my hair and made me once again lean against the bed and spread my legs - The minute the head of his slick huge hard cock plunged so damn deep into my drenched pussy and began fucking me harder than I have ever been in my life I was cumming almost non stop, screaming out in lust and begging for all of his cock to fuck me like a slut even though I could easily see my girlfriend authors and his sister watching me submit to Doc completely - That just made me start cumming even harder as I started squirting on the bed and carpet between my feet - I became a true slut in heat when I felt Doc's cock head pressing against my puckered ass - my own dull stupid husband has never once fucked my ass saying he thinks it is nasty even though he knows that I feel it is showing my last total submission to my man - I even asked him 4 FUCKING TIMES to fuck my ass on our honeymoon but to no avail.

But Doc MADE me BEG HIM to fuck my ass in front of everyone else there -- Then MADE me BEG HIM to fill my ass with his cum. When he told me he wanted them all to see what a true slut should do as Doc fucked my ass in front of them making me beg him to fuck my slut ass harder and deeper like the fuck slut I had become, I couldn't stop cumming, every hard deep thrust of his cock caused his swollen ball sack to slap against my just fucked pussy and against my totally aroused clit - I almost passed out when I saw my girlfriends and HIS SISTER taking cell phone pictures of me getting my ass fucked balls deep by the HUGE HARD COCK of someone I barely knew as Doc was making me BEG for all of his cum. But I didn't care as I was in total slut lust to be fucked and used by this man. When Doc started filling my ass with cum I swear I felt each and every hot blast deep in my ass like he was marking me in some way as being a totally submissive fuck slut. I was screaming out in orgasm and thanking him profusely for fucking my pussy and ass begging him to PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME AND USING ME!

But Doc wasn't through humiliating me -- He MADE me suck his cock clean -- going Ass-to-Mouth in front of his sister and my girlfriend authors. He then MADE me tell him and everyone there why I asked him to do all that Mandingo research and why I thought it was sexy and arousing for my new book - I felt so humiliated when I confessed I have had a fantasy - A NEED of being fucked by a Big Black Cock - Then when Doc made me tell everyone all of it - not just ONE but LOTS of them and SEVERAL AT ONE TIME I knew I had been drawn and quartered in front of everyone there - I was sobbing after that - but not as much from humiliation but more from the release of being made to face who I am and what my desires and NEEDS truly are. When Doc made me SWEAR in front of everyone I would do just that and spread my married white girl legs wide to be BAREBACK fucked by not just one Big Black Cock but many at one time as my Christmas present to him, I couldn't even look at anyone in their face when I finally rushed out to get my cab home.

Like a true slut though, I carried my cum filled ass all the way home as my reward I guess, never once stopping to clean up the very obvious signs of my rather apparent marital indiscretion, I even curled up in bed next to my snoring dull husband with what felt like a bucket full of Doc's cum still running from my ass. I was still reeling from having let that true slut side of me come to the fore front like that ESPECIALLY in front of everyone. I felt ashamed and totally satisfied at the same time. And I was thinking of being fucked by a Big Black Cock -- LOTS OF THEM! I MADE my husband wake up and fuck me not even an hour later and then told him nasty or not MADE him fuck my still cum filled ass as well. I was thinking that Doc might be proud of this slut to know I even did Ass-to-Mouth again and sucked my husband's cock clean of Doc's and his cum after he had just fucked my ass for his very first time ever and added his cum to Doc's. That night I kept dreaming of being fucked by a Big Black Cock and then several and then being gang banged by so many Big Black Cocks I lost count. The next morning I woke up horny as hell! I needed fucked again and I needed it bad but most of all I NEEDED TO BE FUCKED BY A BIG BLACK COCK -- LOTS OF THEM!

I went down to the kitchen for a much needed cup of coffee to hopefully get my mind focused else where besides on a much needed Big Black Cock sliding between my widely spread married white girl legs. When I picked up my cell phone the air in my lungs escaped me in a rush. I had several of those photos that were taken at the end of last night's party sent to my phone before I even got home. They were reminders of the best "Trick or Treat" present a submissive fuck slut like me could have hoped for. And a driving reminder of what I had sworn I was going to do before Christmas just almost 10 weeks away!

Oh - in the photos and text his Sister sent, she told me

"I knew you would like my brother but I would never have thought prim and proper you would like him enough to become a total submissive fuck slut under his complete control. But that surprised me mainly because usually I can tell who is or who is not a slut. Just say, it takes one to know one and leave it at that for now. If he wasn't my brother, rest assured that could have just as easily have been me being hammered senseless by what I must say is a very beautiful, delicious looking and commanding HUGE cock - If I had only known he had such a wonderful huge cock earlier in life, no telling what could have happened on the 'incestuous home front', shall we say, with him fucking his own sister senseless every chance we got. Damn even now after seeing his huge cock -- Let's just say it makes me think nasty perverted taboo thoughts of spreading my legs wide for my own brother to fuck my pussy and ass like I'm his personal fuck slut!! OK truthfully, after seeing that wonderful cock, if he asked me or demanded it of me, YES I'd be laying flat on my back spreading my legs wide and begging my own brother to fuck me senseless -- mouth, pussy and ass and gladly do Ass-to-Mouth as many times he wished.. Happy now? But don't you dare tell him I said that. We need to talk and not just about books -- AND SOON SLUT! So any Big Black Cock in mind for the Christmas present you PROMISED to my brother - you better send him pics as proof, slut. Would hate for your husband to accidentally be sent any of these pictures from Tuesday night."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Girlfriends Brother Made Me Do It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds