• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

12345

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Dedicated to that hot sexy lady attorney in Milwaukee who inspired this story -- You know who you are -- Thanks for your "sexual stimulation" as a catalyst for this story

*

January is here! UGH! Another miserable winter. The only way it could get any worse is if my husband, Patrick, were transferred from Milwaukee to Green Bay. At least he gets some sun and fun while he travels to Florida and California on business for two to three weeks at a time. Has that ass hole ever once thought of flying me out to LA, San Diego, Portland or Miami to join him for a weekend of non stop fucking while he is away? -- Hell no! If not for my 4 girlfriends keeping me company, and doing their best to keep me drunk and in trouble while he's away, I think I would go crazy from cabin fever. WINTER -- SNOW STORMS -- ICE - MILWAUKEE -- UGH!!!!

Guess I should tell you a little about Patrick and me. First I'm Annette. I'm 42 but I work out and eat right so everyone swears I look like I'm 32 or some even say in my late 20s bless their hearts. When you first look at me you might think I'm on the skinny side since I am 5'7" and only weigh about 105 to 110 pounds (depending on how much cum was pumped into me the night before). That is until you see my breasts. Yes I may be slim and athletically toned but I have 38 DD tits with sexy gum drop sized nipples -- those babies are almost always erect as well. So I think almost a third of my weight might be my tits. But baby these Girls don't sag in the least -- I work at keeping the Girls firm, toned and maintain their slight up turned curve accentuating my almost always rock hard aroused gum drop sized nipples right there leading the way as I NEVER wear a bra and always wear tight clinging tops to accentuate my "leading assets" so to speak. I mean if you have a positive asset, flaunt it, right... And trust me Patrick is most appreciative, as well as just about every guy that gives me the once over whenever I am out either alone, with Patrick, or especially dressed like a slut with my girlfriends on our Girls Night Out. And then there's all the horny guys at the private Swingers Club we attend. And well even several of the women there as well. Or the guys and gals that Patrick invites over for the monthly gang bang he throws for me. They are ALL drawn to my tits first then to my more tasty treats.

Now Patrick is an MD and a PhD- Doctor of Internal Medicine as well as Doctoral degrees in Hospital Administration and Hospital Finance. I jokingly call him my Doctor Doctor Doctor. He is also the Sr Vice President of a nation wide 54 hospital health care group. Unfortunately along with his title he has to travel -- and I mean a lot,. He can be gone anywhere from one to two weeks or up to 4 weeks or longer at a time. With 54 hospitals in operation within the health care group, it seems like there is always something negative that comes up, demanding his attention to get the problem or problems resolved. Now he makes great money but all that travel has been known to interfere with our hot sex lives.

To say I am open minded is an understatement. Patrick and I were boyfriend and girlfriend all though high school and college. Hell after had been casually dating and fucking his black room mate in the dorm, his room mate is actually the one who got us together for the long term when he shared my mouth, pussy and ass with Patrick and three other friends in my first ever gang bang. I guess my old high school boyfriend decided he better grab me for good before someone else did. So we were married in June as soon as we both graduated from college in May and we have been together ever since. From the time we were in high school and through most of college, Patrick at the time was the shy laid back type while I have always been very much more daring and carefree as well as being an exhibitionists and well have always had an insatiable sex drive, given the right time, place and motivation.

As an example, some of our high school friends had found a private cove on Lake Michigan just out side of Milwaukee. That is where we would always spend most warm weather weekends as a group drinking beer and having "fun". As usual as soon as the sun had set, we would build a campfire and then rush to the lake to go skinny dipping. The other guys of course had their girlfriends there too. Patrick and some of the others were slow and shy about stripping down in front of everyone else and took their sweet damn time getting naked. I on the other hand was the first one throwing my clothes off as I was running to the lake, stopping at the bank to make a slow turn to make sure all the guys were getting a full view of my big tits and shaved pussy before I would laugh and get into the water.

Of course, once Patrick was in the water, I was always all over him making sure everyone else was watching. I LOVED how quickly his cock would get HUGE - hard as an iron bar - and mainly what I already knew as what it could do to me while making me cum and squirt. That man may have been shy but he sure knew how to fuck a girl senseless! And of course I was the daring one who liked to show off in front of the more shapely girls and especially all the guys there. I made Patrick sit with me on the picnic table right by the campfire where we were completely illuminated and visible to everyone else, so we could masturbate each other as we watched the other girls tease their boyfriends and they would eventually try to find a secluded area much further away form campfire to give their boyfriends a blow job and then fuck like rabbits. Not me, I would drop to my knees right there in front of the picnic table, making sure we were completely illuminated by the campfire, so everyone could easily see us and have Patrick moaning loudly as I gave him the best Deep Throat blow jobs in his life. And I made sure the other guys and girls there saw me swallow every drop EXCEPT for Patrick's last 2-3 blasts which I made sure landed on my face and all over my big tits -- only to use my fingers to clean it off and loudly make a sucking sound as I licked his cum off my fingers often then shouting YUM when I finished. Then while the others were trying to be quiet as they were fucking in their darkened secluded areas, I threw more wood onto the campfire causing it to blaze more fully then had Patrick laying on his back on top of the picnic table while I rode him either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl literally trying to fuck his balls off . I especially loved the reverse cowgirl so I could watch all the others and so THEY could watch me fucking my stud like a nymphomaniac! Needless to say I made sure we both were very very vocal as I was riding that HUIGE cum shooting bull!

However since then though, trust me, I have been able to "train" Patrick so that he now sees the error in his previous shy ways. Now he is the biggest horn dog and open minded sexaholic I know, besides me that is, although he is now a very very close second. And I am more than happy because even though the average size of a American white male's cock is 5.68 inches, Patrick is FAR above average at almost 10 fucking inches of granite! Since average means 50% are larger than that 5.68 inches and 50% are smaller, when I look at Patrick's huge piece of fuck meat I feel sorry for that other 50% with their 1.6 inch tiny baby boy dicks that cause the average to drop to 5.68 inches. Patrick's being on the other side of the average, his isn't a dick - my man has a COCK! On another plus side, when he is home he literally fucks my brains out -- or makes sure some one else does while he watches when we're at the club or throwing my monthly gang bangs. You see over the years as part of my "training", Patrick and I have become "very active" Swingers and belong to 3 very private membership only Swingers Clubs in Milwaukee County. And we also have a very open marriage.

These 3 clubs I mentioned are very private. On club nights, once all the members have arrived, the front doors are locked and no one else is admitted in. You have to ask for the bouncer to unlock the doors if you decide you need some fresh air, get something from your car or it's time to leave. Of course they have those damn alarm push bars on the two front doors, the single side door and the single back door in case of fire. But trust me, you DO NOT want to accidentally push them open to go outside for some fresh air. The shrieking shrill of the alarms will literally wake the dead -- and make a the best hard cocks shrivel up and die during mid fuck. Not looked upon by the other guys and gals as being polite at all.

But once the front doors are secured, it's party time -- even with two rooms in the back of the club for open swinging and lots of open fucking. That is where my inner slut and exhibitionist really come out to play. I LOVE people watching me fuck a hard cock or being fucked by a hard cock or strap on dildo by a hot gal. And yes I also have been know to eat my fair share of tasty pussy during our play times And I make a damn good show of it for my "audience" too! But one of the play rooms has a padded bondage and fuck table which is my favorite play room. . You see I get off on light bondage. When Patrick ties my hands and ankles then has me laying on the bondage and fuck table spread eagle tethered to the table so I can't move, I know it is going to be a fun night. OK so how do I define fun night - it's soon a gang bang of sweet defenseless bound tightly me -- so sue me OK -- I fucking love it! I go wild during my gang bangs. In fact I met my 4 closest "SLUT" girlfriends at these clubs 6 years ago as they were getting closer and closer to my 15 guy gang bang to watch all the hot action as well as "ooooh", "ahhh" "WOW" and make comments like,

"Yeah Fuck that slut -- Take that ass too -- Wish I had brought my 16 inch life like Big Black Cock strap on dildo I'd show all you guys how to fuck a slut! - When these guys are finished don't think you're through slut-- You're gonna be eating these 4 pussies for the next 3 hours until we make you our bitch!"

Well I did and in a way I have been their slut bitch to this day. They have been right by my side ever since and especially every time we have our Girls Night Out every week on Thursday night. However when Patrick is out of town it has now turned into our Girls Night Out on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Don't get me wrong. I have never cheated on Patrick. Yeah we swing and I fuck or get fucked by other guys and gals -- but he is always with me to either watch all the action while a gal is sucking his cock or watch then join in as well. In fact my first DP was one of my girlfriends, Beth, fucking my pussy with her HUGE 14 inch strap on Big Black Girl Cock while Patrick was pounding my ass balls deep. I don't think I have ever cum so hard in my life before then.

Unless you count Christmas weekend. You see Patrick had left the Friday after Thanksgiving for two weeks -- only to call me the Friday morning he was supposed to be home to inform me his trip had been extended for another two weeks and wouldn't be back home until until late in the evening on December 23rd. To say I was pissed would be an understatement. Not so much by him having to be gone an extra two weeks, but mainly because I was horny as hell and needed his 10 inch cock fucking me non stop all weekend long. Well by the time he finally got home two weeks later at 9:30 pm on Friday December 23rd, he didn't even make it through the front door until I was literally ripping his clothes off him and raping him in the middle of our living room floor. Hell all the Christmas decorations I had on display on the cocktail table were strewn around the room as we even knocked over the cocktail table as we fucked like wild animals. I was a bitch in heat and needed to be fucked senseless and I mean REALLY BAD! It wasn't until after our first hour or so that I felt a cold draft across my ass making me realize I hadn't even allowed him to close the front door. Needless to say Patrick's and my Christmas present was he was never allowed to leave our bedroom as I fucked his balls off almost nonstop from that Friday night until 10:00 am the following Monday morning when his cell phone ringing made me stop in mid Deep Throat getting him hard to start fucking me again.

"OK I understand. What time is my flight booked? 3:00 pm today. You sure this is absolutely necessary. I haven't been able to spin any quality time with my wife for over two months. Yeah you bet we already did that and you just interrupted another go round, you shit! OK I'll pick up my ticket and make the 3:00 pm flight."

"PATRICK LEWIS BISHOP -- NO way! Your cock is mine and you've just barely scratched the edge of this horny slut's deep needing itch!"

"I know. I'm so sorry Annette. I had been promised this week and next off just so we could scratch each other's itch, shall we say. I'm still fucking horny too. If you get back to that Deep Throat we can work in at least 2 more maybe 3 more goes before I have to pack and get to the airport. Come on my horny slut I know your pussy needs your husband's cock probably as much as my cock needs your horny slut mouth, pussy and ass!"

"How long this time ass hole? Hell I was just getting warmed up. You weren't gonna be able to walk in 3 more days -- and maybe neither could I. You're horny? Hell I was tempted to go work the street corners down by the men's shelter just to get a little relief. Damn you Patrick -- Damn you, this has got to stop. Your cock belongs at home between my spread legs every night ass hole!"

"Just a week Annette -- I promise I'll be back home by Friday so we can ring in the new year with endless orgasms as we fuck each other crazy. And trust me, you won't be able to walk by Monday and I will have fucked that hot tight ass of your so many times you won't be able to sit either! Then I promise I'll make them give me at least the next 10 days off based on all the comp time I've got coming to me. I promise honey!"

Well we did in fact fuck 4 more times before Patrick had to pack. Hell I had to make a trip to Walgreens early the next morning for new batteries as I had used my Rabbit as well as my life like 10 Inch Big Black Cock dildo from about 1:00 pm when Patrick left for the airport almost non stop all afternoon and all night until 5:30 am this morning. And damn it - I was still super horny and needing someone's - ANYONE'S - cock fucking me every which way from Sunday!

There is a draw back being an insatiable sexaholic and exhibitionist when you have 4 slutty girlfriends. When they know I'm horny as hell, they like to get me drunk and push me into trouble. Whenever I get to drinking, I just get more and more horny with every ounce of alcohol I drink -- and these 4 make sure I drink MANY MANY ounces of alcohol just to see just how far they can push their bitch! As such, I at times have been induced to push the boundaries of cheating maybe a little too far. OK so I have been known to go down on a guy and blow his mind while I am giving him the best Deep Throat blow job of his life as one of my girlfriends eats my pussy til I'm cumming and squirting all over her face. OK so all 4 of them take their turn. That doesn't mean I'm a bull dyke lesbo. I just like some female loving every once in a while -- especially if I've been drinking and in my "FUCK ME USE ME" horny slut mood! My girlfriends are always urging me on and when I'm drunk enough, even DARING me to GO FOR IT. I have heard the following on more than one occasion believe me.

"You're our bitch now and you're gonna do it bitch, right here and right now in this fucking bar -- now take him to the ladies room and come back to us to show us your mouthful of his hot fresh cum then French kiss each of us to share the bounty."

And well of course I did. However, I have never cheated -- I will only fuck another guy or gal when Patrick is right there with me, even though these 4 keep trying to get "their bitch" to spread my legs for some "strange stuff" as they put it. Yeah I am an uninhibited insatiable fuck slut and exhibitionist, but I have never cheated on Patrick and don't plan on ever doing so. Then this Thursday morning I get a call from our "ring leader". She is excited as hell telling me about a new club that just opened the 4 of them went to last night.

"Annette you won't believe this. This place actually caters to women as a women's only bar and club. Specifically their target number one clientele is horny married women. And this Friday night they are having a very special pre New Years Eve Ladies Night. All a woman has to do is show her wedding rings on her finger and she gets in FREE and has half price drinks all night. PLUS they have a group of strippers that are going to be there for a "full nude" male review. The thing is, once the show begins the front doors are locked as the show is a No Holds Barred, No Rules, Down and Dirty Show where touching and "other things" are encouraged -- if you get my drift. And well we're going and think you should too bitch, just so we can get you really drunk and get you some "strange stuff" fucking you senseless right there on the dance stage in front of everyone there you exhibitionist bitch!!

"No I can't -- I won't -- I don't cheat. And Patrick promised to be home by Friday afternoon so we could fuck each other senseless through the New Year and take off the next almost 2 weeks so we never leave the bedroom til we have fucked each other so much neither of us can walk. And well I also bought a strap on harness and 12 inch life like Big Black Cock dildo and I'm planning on getting Patrick drunk enough to let me show him a new approach to anal sex -- if you know what I mean -- I want to fuck his ass to teach him a lesson for staying away from home way too damn much -- Make him MY BITCH for a night! Besides, I stopped taking my pill in October so that Patrick could finally fuck a baby into me. If he can just keep his ass home during my fertile time. And well, this is gonna be our lucky fertile weekend if you catch my drift! So by hook or crook, I'm getting a baby fucked into me this weekend one way or another, so help me God!"

"My my my aren't you the horny fertile bitch! Hmmm a strap on to make Patrick your ass fuck Bitch. I like that. Gives me all sorts of nasty ideas on how to ring in the New Year with my Sam! Wonder how he'd look on the bed with his head down, ass up and reaching back spreading his ass cheeks wide as I made him BEG me to fuck his ass. YUM! I'm going shopping at the "toy store" as soon as we get of the phone. Happy New Year Sam -- it's gonna be one you'll never forget! Well in that case keep those horny legs spread wide and get knocked up bitch. We'll just go without you. Good luck bitch!"

I rushed out to do some shopping. I went by Patrick's and my favorite slut clothes store and bought the sluttiest micro miniskirt and see through really deep and wide V-neck blouse I could find. As I tried on the skirt and turned to look in the dressing room mirror, I could plainly see over half my ass cheeks and the swollen horny lips and aroused clit of my pussy were on full display. The blouse was so see though I might as well be naked. Plus with the wide opened low V-neck my full breasts and gum drop sized nipples were on full display. Definitely a no bra - no panties out fit. I also bought some sparkling black real silk seamed stockings and a Scarlet Red sexy lace garter belt and some matching Scarlet Red lipstick and nail polish.

I was going to meet Patrick at the airport when his plane arrived to be Patrick's super horny fuck slut even surprising him by walking like a slut on the prowl as I would accentuate my sluttiest walk ever as I walk up to Patrick to lay a huge French kiss lip lock on him then welcoming him home making sure everyone around us saw me stroking his cock as I would be running my hand up and down the bulge in his slacks. And I knew with this out fit, my exhibitionist ass, pussy and clit would be in full view of everyone around us. Patrick would either fuck me right then and there or walk out with the biggest bulge in his slacks ever. Already called and reserved a limo to take us home form the airport so I could fuck him in the back seat of the limo all the way home. No cab ride home for my fuck stud this time. No sir -- not no way not no how. His cock was gonna be all mine! And he was damn sure gonna fuck his baby into me this weekend!

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds