• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Retired 04

Retired 04

I was early for my coffee with Jane, so I sauntered up and down, looking in the shop windows. It had occurred to me that I could now afford one or two luxuries if my extra cash continued to roll in. I resolved to stop short of pure greed, but decided that a few little treats would be most welcome. I was studying the handbags in a fashion shop when I became aware of a presence behind me. I turned to look and was confronted with a smiling face from the past. It was the face of a guy I had worked with before I retired. He was universally avoided by the women we worked with as he had a reputation for being a bit of a pervert. This was particularly apparent at Christmas, when he must have bought mistletoe wholesale to ensure he always had some to hand. One Christmas party he had told me he wanted to sleep with me then grabbed my tit with one hand and cupped my pussy with the other. I said nothing at the time, putting it down to the booze. I have never been able to work out why I couldn't be rude to people. By rights I should have told him to get lost the moment I saw him outside the shop, but instead I found myself beaming back at him.

'Hi Tony, long time no see' I said with more warmth than I would have liked.

'Yes, what a pleasant surprise' he said, 'you are looking lovelier than ever'. The pervert in him certainly hadn't diminished. He continued. 'Seen anything you like in my shop, I can give you a nice discount on whatever your heart desires'. He hadn't lost any of his "charm" and there was so obviously a hidden message in the phrase "your heart desires".

'Do you know the owner personally then?' I asked. 'Well, you could say that. I am Manager here now and I have discretion over certain' He paused for a moment before moistening his lips and continuing, 'preferential discounts'.

He licked his lips again blatantly. This man really was a creep. I was just trying to find a way of wiggling out of any further conversation when Jane arrived. After a hurried introduction I made our excuses saying we were late and we took our leave.

'That was lucky seeing you there' I said. 'God yes, he was a bit of a creep wasn't he?' said Jane, picking up on the vibe immediately.

'I used to work with him before I retired. He has moved on now too. I don't think I will be using his shop again. Oh, and if you ever tell me he is a client I resign'.

We both giggled like a couple of schoolgirls and made our way into the steamy warmth of the café. After we had got a seat, Jane announced that it was another "listen to me" moment, before launching into a description of a possible appointment for tomorrow. There was, it seemed, another client with a bit of an unusual request, one which I might be able to satisfy, may even excel at. The client was a lady called Sheila. Sheila had been widowed some years before and had become a regular customer of Amanda's where, once a month, she would book up for a thorough licking. She had never been any more involved than that. She arrived, Amanda would ensure she was thoroughly pleasured and then she would leave.

I was just thinking how this would be a piece of cake when Jane outlined the twist in the tale as it were. Sheila missed the taste of a man as well as sexual release. She had been asking Amanda if she could one day taste cum in her pussy. Amanda had apparently not been able to arrange this, either through circumstances, or unwillingness and had left Sheila very disappointed. 'How am I going to succeed where Amanda failed?' I asked.

'Well, I was thinking your husband. Amanda didn't have a live in partner and it wasn't possible for her. You could surely get him to screw you before he left for work and then whizz over to the salon to meet Sheila. She knows it would need to be early'.

'Damned right it would' I replied, somewhat harshly. 'If she doesn't, I will start to stink like a 15 day old haddock carcass.'

Jane laughed. Then apologised saying she realised it was not an ordinary request. But perhaps one I could consider anyway. Of course I agreed, how could I not? On the one hand I felt sorry for Sheila, on the other, she was prepared to pay double. That was a lot of cash for little additional effort. We said our goodbyes and left, promising to text each other and confirm later in the day.

Sheila was obviously keen as, later that night I received a text saying it was all set for the following morning.

The next morning dawned clear and sunny and I rolled over to find my husband was not there. I jumped out of bed and hurried downstairs just in time to see him putting on his jacket.

'Where are you going?' I demanded, far too forcefully. 'To work, why?' he asked with a puzzled look on his face adding, ' I always go to work early, you know that. Today is slightly earlier because I have a meeting and it is a long drive to get there.'

'But you can't' I blurted without thinking. Then, pulling myself together added, 'I was hoping for a bit of a cuddle before you went'. I did my best to look both vulnerable and desirable at the same time. This was impossible with bed head.

'When I get home, let's see what happens eh?' he asked. 'No, it will be too late by then' I stuttered. My husband gave me a funny look before turning and calling out that he would see me tonight. I really hadn't thought this through. In my mind it was going to be possible for me to get up, have a shower, take on a load to deliver to Sheila and then make my way to the salon in plenty of time. It had all gone wrong. What the hell was I going to do?

I decided that, rather than panicking into a confused and hurried phone call; I would take that shower and think it through. Then, if I still hadn't found a solution I would go in person to face the music. I didn't find a solution, so was forced to set off with the intent to disappoint Sheila. I was approaching the salon when I had to pass the shop where Tony was manager. Just like him, he was at the front of the shop. Not managing, but people watching, or to be more precise, perving at women.

I was still more than two shops away and I was spotted. Tony had seen me and as beginning to wave cheerily at me. As I approached he chirped up 'Can't keep away eh? If it's my body you are after, you are in luck, it just happens to be available'. Ordinarily I would have been horrified. In future I would need to find another route to the salon. But this morning, in the here and now, this was an offer that was heaven sent. And I could have some fun to boot.

'Oh Tony, how do you do it? You must be a mind reader. I have urgent need of your body for sex.' He looked stunned for a minute, he would normally be told to bugger off at this point, or to be told as one of my other female colleagues had to, "put it back in his pocket".

'Why the look of surprise Tony? Surely you have been expecting this'

Tony remained silent. I pressed on. 'Is there somewhere we can go?'

'Err, well, yes there is. My office is nice and private.' He muttered giving me a sideways glance. 'Come on then' I said, 'why are we hanging around here?'

I am sure he still doesn't believe it happened, maybe he thinks it was all a dream, but he led me to his office and I made sure the door was locked before turning to face him. 'OK, unzip' I demanded. He stammered and just stood there. Seizing the initiative, I unzipped and reached inside his flies. That was not going to work; his Y-fronts were going to get in the way. Quickly I unbuckled his belt and smartly drew his trousers down to his knees before returning to do the same thing with his Y-fronts.

Tony stood there, to attention in every respect, except the one I was interested in. Never mind, I would pull out my ace card. I reached down, lifted my skirt up and hooked my thumbs under my panty waistband. I quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them. I reversed back and sat on the desk behind me. Tony was starting to show obvious signs of interest. I decided to try and help things along a little. With my skirt pulled high, I opened my legs, reached down with both hands and pulled my pussy lips apart.

'Don't just stand there Tony' I hissed, 'get your cock in and fuck me'.

I reached over and grabbed hold of it. It was a skinny specimen, but it was getting hard. All I had to hope was that he hadn't spent all night wanking and run out of juice. I need not have worried. Tony got very hard once he was in me and with a few words of encouragement he was soon pumping away, filling me with his seed. My delivery was en-route.

As soon as I felt I could, I grabbed my panties and put them back on. Quickly unlocking the door I offered no explanation and walked out with a cheery 'see ya'. I often wonder how long he stood there flapping his mouth silently with his trousers and Y-fronts around his ankles.

It was not far to the salon, but I felt as though it was miles as I was acutely aware of the need to keep my cargo in place. I had worn sensible (for me) panties, but it would be no use if Sheila ended up licking my gusset instead of my pussy. And I deserved a pussy licking today, I decided, to make up for the stress of what was still a very new day.

I arrived and Jane was there already. She told me that Sheila had gone upstairs and to go straight up. I found her sitting on one of the beds staring straight ahead. She snapped back to consciousness as I walked in and she smiled expectantly. I decided an introduction was in order, despite the urgency I felt due to the feelings I was having down below. 'Hi, I am Jacqui' I said, 'You must be Sheila'.

Sheila nodded. I decided it was best to just go for it and beckoned her to stand.

Sheila was not unattractive, I would guess in her early fifties, a few extra pounds, and a pleasant face that wore an almost girlish expression. She seemed nervous. She was dressed in a cream blouse and fuller figure jeans that, as she stood up, outlined a wonderfully rounded arse that was just begging to be squeezed. I pulled her towards me and placed an experimental kiss on her lips. She recoiled.

'I am not, err, well, sort of, you know, gay' she said as she held me at arm's length. She continued, 'I just want to do this one thing'.

I viewed her for a moment before guiding her back onto the bed. 'I have what you desire' I told her, 'Lay back and enjoy'.

Sheila did as she was told and I slowly bent down to remove my panties. The gusset was soaking and I briefly wondered how much was my juice and how much was Tony's. Slipping them down my legs, I placed the panties to one side before unzipping and removing my skirt. I was now naked form the waist down and as I moved onto the bed beside Sheila, I noticed a change in her eyes. The look of mild horror was now gone, to be replaced with a hint of appreciation. I wondered how much Sheila was in denial about her sexuality. Kneeling over her, I spoke softly. 'Do you want me to lay down, or do you want me to straddle you?'

Sheila inhaled deeply and said 'Give it to me like this'

I wasted no time in lifting my leg over her and moving up to place my pussy over her face. A glob of spunk dripped down and hung for a few seconds before lightly touching down from the end of its string onto Sheila's bottom lip. Tentatively, she tasted it. I could see the look of appreciation in her eyes was being replaced by one of hunger. Sheila was going to really get into this. I gradually lowered myself onto her face, placing my pussy lips directly over hers. I immediately felt her tongue run up the length of my wetness. As she passed over my clitoris, I realised how aroused I was. My feelings had been masked by the stresses of getting to this stage, now I could relax.

Sheila continued to run her tongue up my pussy for a minute or two, content it seemed with the steady trickle of cum running down to replace that which had been licked off. I pressed down a little. She responded by a firmer probing of her tongue. I could resist no more and gave a squeeze. I was amazed at how much of Tony's spunk was still inside me as Sheila half chocked when the warm salty fluid started to flow. I could feel the dampness on my inner thighs as they rubbed Sheila's cheeks and the mixed sexual fluid that ran down them.

The distinctive aroma of a man's ejaculation, mixed with the odour of my own arousal rose to my nostrils, turning me on and heightening my sexual desire. I unbuttoned my top, removed it and cast it aside before reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. As my breasts fell free and the air touched my nipples, they hardened. I tweaked them, encouraging them to protrude even more. I looked down at Sheila. The top of her head was just visible and her eyes were shut. She drove deeper into my wetness and continued to devour me like a half starved dog.

I don't know if it is true for men, but I am sure that a woman knows how to please a woman in a way that no man can. Sheila was pleasing me in ways that just a few short weeks ago, I would not have thought possible. I reached behind me and ran my hands down the soft skin of my buttocks until reached the equally soft mounds of Sheila's breasts. They seemed enormous and yielded easily to my touch. I started to gently kneed and squeeze them under my hands. Sheila's licking and sucking became even more urgent. This woman was definitely turned on.

I lifted myself away from her probing tongue and her head followed, only stopping as I raised myself higher into a crouching position. Her eyes stared up at me, hungry for more. I stood over her and showed her my arousal and the product of her juices mixed with mine and Tony's. This seemed to tip her over the edge as she immediately started unbuttoning her dress. Quickly I knelt beside her and started helping, exposing her soft curved flesh to my eyes. Within a few moments she was totally naked and now it was my turn to take in the beautiful view of her nudity. Her large breasts were laid over her upper arms and the mound of her tummy ended in a defined mons which was covered in a neatly trimmed fur that semi-hid the pleasures of her sex.

I moved down the bed and opened her legs with my hands. There was no resistance. As I lowered my lips to her pussy she let out a long, low moan. I knew Sheila would enjoy this as she had done it with Amanda on more than one occasion. I plunged my tongue into her and probed deeply. She was sopping wet and open to me in an advanced state of arousal. I licked deeply and was rewarded with a flow of her womanly lubricant directly over my lapping tongue. Within no time I could feel her orgasm beginning to rise and seized my moment. I moved alongside her and pulled her to me. The surprise move left her helpless as I kissed her fully on the lips and pushed my tongue into her. For the first time all of our musky juices mixed together and the smell and sensation of it was wonderful.

I ran my hand down to between her legs whilst continuing to kiss her, pulling my lips away to whisper to her, telling her what I was doing.

'I want to finger your clit' I said, watching her face describe her growing ecstasy. 'I am going to finger you until you cum, deep inside your cunt, deep into your warm wet fuck hole'. She shuddered and it was as much as I could do to keep hold of her. 'You have eaten spunk from my cunt, now it is your turn to feel the ultimate pleasure'

Sheila was almost unable to speak, but managed a semi strangled 'yes', followed by more moans of pleasure as her orgasm built further. As I worked with one, then two and finally three fingers inside her, she began to writhe on the bed beside me. I pushed harder and brushed the tips of my fingers over the fleshy walls of her sopping pussy, up onto her G-spot. Within seconds her body was shaking as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her. She gasped and moaned and bucked and shook with pleasure and I felt her cunt tighten onto my fingers almost painfully. As her orgasm subsided I held my hand still, waiting until she went limp before carefully withdrawing my fingers. I slipped them gently over her lips which pared to accept them.

Now she too had tasted the three products of arousal. Tony's, mine and her own.

After Sheila had showered and left, I sat down on the bed virtually exhausted. It wasn't long before Jane appeared to enquire how things had gone. I told her that I thought it had gone well, but avoided telling her where I got the spunk from. I did express regret that I had not managed to cum as well as Sheila and Jane smiled at me. 'Well then', she beamed, 'we need to fix that don't we?'

I laid back and surrendered to her, content to allow my feelings to overtake me driving all other thoughts away. My concerns for Tony could wait for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Retired 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds