• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pete the Plumber

Pete the Plumber

It was a typical week day. I was just finishing up my first cup of coffee and completing the books on one of our rental houses. I am fortunate that I can work at home and have done this for several years. My husband and I have over the years bought and refurbished six houses. We then turn around and rent them. My job is to deal with the tenants.

I generally get up at about 8, start my coffee and wander into my home office. Since I typically am alone, I usually dress just casually. Our kids are grown and have moved out. Hubby works full time and I have the house mostly to myself. Usually I sleep in the nude and when I get up, I usually just pull on whatever is comfortable. Today, I just pulled a long T shirt. I feel sexy with just that on. My nipples rub against the fabric and I like the little surge that gives me. The shirt is just long enough to cover my buttocks when I am standing up and it is comfortable when I am working.

I am generally pleased with how I look. My hair is long and goes past my shoulders. I am still a natural brunette and there are only a few gray hairs. My breasts are small but pert and my nipples have always been very sensitive. My stomach is flat and my legs still manage to turn a few heads.

I finished my cup of coffee and got up to go to the kitchen to get a second cup when the doorbell rang. Although I was just wearing a tee shirt, all was covered, so I went and opened the door. It was Pete, my plumber. I had forgotten that I had called him. We had a valve in our downstairs bathroom that was leaking and I had called him to see if he could repair it.

I have known Pete for about 4 years. He was recommended to us and I use him regularly for repairs on the rental houses and occasionally when we need something done at our house. Pete has been a plumber for about 20 years. He was a star high school football player, but a knee injury during his senior year put an end to his career. Rather than going to college, he decided to learn a trade. He has told me that he wanted to be his own boss. He has kept his football player physique by continuing to work out 3 or 4 times a week. He is about 5 feet nine inches tall and I suspect he weighs about 200 pounds, mostly muscle.

Pete and I have talked on the phone a lot and he has been to the house for repairs about a half dozen times. We have always had an easy and I guess you would call it a flirtatious relationship. One of the first times he did repairs for me, I met him at the rental house to let him in. We shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other. We talked about the job and he agreed to come to my house afterwards to get paid. About two hours later he showed up and I invited him in for coffee. It was like we were old friends. He told me about how he had gotten divorced a few years before because his position was not glamorous enough for his ex. I told him about my family and the fact that the children were all grown. He told me that I still looked good for a mother of three. I acknowledged his compliment and told him he did not look too bad himself.

We did not speak or see each other often, but each time we did we picked up like we had just seen each other yesterday. And I guess we even became more flirtatious. He would call me his MILF and cougar and say that if he was given half a chance he would really take care of me. My response was that he probably could not keep up with an experienced married woman like myself.

My husband and I have very good sex. Part of our routine is to use sex toys. I have a 9 inch black dildo that is naturally shaped. My husband uses it on me when we have sex and often he uses it to DP me. I must admit that on occasion I would fantasize that the dildo was Pete!

The flirtatious banter between Pete and me remained light, but was part of each conversation. When we met, we would hug me and I noted that when he wrapped his arms around me, his hand would seem to get lower and lower each time. Indeed, when we met the last time at one of the rental houses, he put his hand on my buttock and I must admit I put my hands on his ass . When he finished that job and we hugged again, he did give me a little pat on my butt, but just for a second.

Today, I opened the door for Pete and he again gave me a hug. This time his hand went below my shirt and I am pretty sure he got a feel of my naked buttock. I gently slapped his butt and said, "Stop, you have work to do."

"Ok, what do you have for me."

I told him that we were having problems with the sink in the downstairs bath. This is the bath just off my home office. The valve to the faucet had been leaking and staining the inside of the cabinet.

Pete said, "Ok, let me go downstairs and turn off the water and I will see what I can do."

I went back to work in the home office and I could hear Pete coming back and forth between downstairs and the bathroom. After about an hour I heard him call me to the bathroom. I got up from my desk and walked into the bathroom. Pete was lying on the floor with his arms under the cabinet tightening the last connection.

"Kathy, come over here, I want to show you what I did. In the future, you can easily do this without a plumber."

In order to see I had to straddle Pete's torso. I tried to just bend over and see under the cabinet, but it was too low. As a result, I had to partially squat down. I knew that with just the T shirt on, I would be fully exposed, but did not see any other way to go, so I did.

Pete began to tell me that the problem was just a little grit that had lodged in the valve. He showed me how to disconnect the valve and clean it out and reconnect it. As he finished he put his hand on the inside of my thigh and said, "Kathy I see the top of the cabinet. You know if you want the real thing, I am available."

I looked up on the cabinet and there was my black dildo. I often wash it in this bathroom and leave it on the counter to dry before putting it away. This time I guess I forgot to put it away. I froze for just a moment. Pete's hand slowing moved up my thigh and he just lightly rubbed my shaved and exposed clit with his fingers. I looked down at Pete and could see a bulge forming in his shorts and I thought what the hell. I reached down and pulled my T shirt over my head. There I was, completely naked. My shaved pussy was on display and my plumber had his hand between my legs. I reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and began to pull them down. Pete lifted up to allow this to happen and his now fully erect and pulsating cock sprang up. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it. it was thick and I was barely able to encircle it with my hand. In the meantime, Pete sat partially up and removed his shirt. I started to rub the purple head of his cock on my pussy and I could see my juices glistening on his head. Slowly, I lowered myself onto him, stretching out my wet pussy. It felt so good. As I began to take him inside, he would meet each of my movement with a little thrust of his pelvis, putting him further inside.

After a moment or two, I had taken him completely inside. I knew I was on the brink of an orgasm, but wanted to make it last. I held still with him deep inside, allowing my cunt to adjust to his cock. In the meantime, Pete reached up with one hand and caressed my nipple and with the other my clit. As he touched my clit, he sent me over the edge. I pushed my clit up against him and began to moan.

"Oh yes, your big cock feels so good. Please push it in and fuck me."

I just seemed to keep coming and eventually collapsed forward onto his chest. Pete held still as well, but I could still feel Pete very hard inside of me. He wrapped his arms around me and as my orgasm subsided, he sat up with him still inside. I wrapped my legs around his muscular back and he was able to stand with me still impaled on his cock. He carried me into the living room and lay me down on the floor with him inside and on top of me.

Slowly he began to move in and out. At first, he would just move a little bit. With each stroke he made it longer and faster. "Oh yes, that's it. Keep doing that, please keep fucking me."

He kept going, just pounding my cunt with his cock. I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck pulling him further inside. It seemed like I could not get enough of that cock. I began to moan again. As I came, I could feel his cock get larger yet. After a few more strokes Peter grunted and I could feel his cum spurting inside of me.

He kissed me and rolled over to the side. We just lay there for what seemed to be a minute. I just closed my eyes and when I opened them I realized I have fallen asleep. I woke and glanced at the clock. An hour had passed. I was still naked. I could feel his cum between my legs and just a little soreness there as well. I looked around and Pete had gone. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. On the sink was his invoice, marked "paid in full". Yes indeed it was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pete the Plumber

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds