• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mariana Ch. 07: Dolls

Mariana Ch. 07: Dolls

123

Derek and Mariana had settled into a time where they were together most of the time. The sex between them was frequent and hot. Still, the adventures naturally stopped. Although every night they were together ended in at least naked play, Derek started to feel that itch for something naughty.

Derek came up with an idea to go to a strip club. And after some internet searches and a few discrete calls, his plan was formed.

------

Mariana was skeptical about going to a place where other women got naked and guys cheered them on. It was not exactly the place she normally thought about. Yet, as the day got closer, she could see that Derek was getting more excited. Plus, he had this glint in his eye she knew too well. There was an edge to his smile and it was rubbing off on her. The day arrived and Derek was acting like a kid on Christmas morning. He was constantly touching her, stroking her skin, kissing her neck, patting her ass through her jeans. It was endearing and arousing all at the same time. She was apprehensive, but curious what the night would bring.

On the way out of the house, Derek grabbed a bag and tossed it into the car with them. "What's in the bag," she asked. When he did not answer, she raised her eyebrows and he just blinked with a fake innocent smile. Shaking her head, she giggled and they were under way.

"You may as well settle in, I found this nice place in Providence, RI, and it's going to take an hour to get there," Derek said.

Mariana squeezed his hand. She was just a little nervous.

He squeezed her hand back, "Don't worry, Mariana. We will go and have a good time. If at anytime you want to bail, we will leave, no questions asked." Derek's eyes were serious.

"You won't be disappointed?" Mariana asked.

Derek grinned. "Of course I will be disappointed. But, I see this as a long term thing. If we only get our noses in the door and you hate it, we can try again. Maybe somewhere else, maybe not. It does not really matter. The point is for us *both* of us to have fun."

Mariana was visibly relieved, "ok," she nearly whispered.

"OK!" Derek said loudly.

She laughed.

They traveled to the highway, settling into a relaxing ride.

Derek, reached behind him and pulled the bag from the backseat. He plopped it onto her lap. "Open it up and put the contents on," he said.

Mariana unzipped the bag and peered inside. It was dark in the car, so she reached up and tapped the light on. She saw white lace, plaid, and silk. The white lace was a pair of sheer hose that ran up to mid thigh. The plaid was a short skirt, frilly and pleated. The silk was a thin buttoned down shirt. Underneath these were a garter belt and a set of garters. Notably absent was a pair of panties. Since Mariana never wore them under her jeans, she gave the contents one more search to make sure.

"You want me to wear all this?" she asked.

Derek nodded. "It's up to you. But I think we can have more fun if you give it a go."

Mariana glanced around, checking the neighboring traffic, which was relatively clear. She turned off the dome light, making it dark in the car. She unsnapped her jeans and tugged them off. Derek glanced over as she stripped below the waist. He caught glimpses of her completely hairless pussy. He could not be sure, but he thought he detected a fair bit of moisture. Reaching over, his finger grazed her swollen lips and he confirmed that, indeed, Mariana was quite wet.

She continued to undress for him. Tugging off her shirt, unhooking her bra. Before she reached into the bag, she was completely naked beside him, except for a pair of dainty socks. Although he was quite familiar with her naked form, somehow having it exposed this way in a semi-public setting made him super hard. She could tell he was watching, so she slid a finger through her lower lips and sucked on her finger.

Derek chuckled, "Naughty, naughty."

She blinked her eyes and smiled.

Mariana retrieved each item from the bag and laid them out carefully. Derek could tell she was drawing this out a little and his cock was twitching in his pants. He was commando tonight, so the bulge in his jeans was quite obvious. She reached over and gave it a little squeeze.

"Hi," she said, as if speaking directly to his throbbing cock.

Slowly, carefully, she slipped the garter belt on and pulled it up to her waist. Hooking the garters on was next. There was something extremely sexy in her framing her sex that way. Although she was completely naked just moments before, this outfit was making him even more crazy. Grabbing a lace stocking, she sensually unrolled it onto her foot, giving Derek an unobstructed view into her inner pink folds. Derek was concentrating will all his might to keep his eyes on the road. Another stocking unrolled. She was using the back of her hand to stroke her skin, teasing him as she attached each garter. It was super erotic and her smile told him she knew it.

She pulled on her shirt next. It was a thin shirt, so she glanced over at her bra. Yet, the excitement growing down below made her bold. She donned the shirt and dive a reverse strip tease with the buttons, slowly fastening each one from the bottom to the top. Soon, her breasts were no longer in view, but her hard nipples were plainly outlined. And she was still bottomless. Derek could not resist, he put the edge of his palm between her legs. They parted readily and the outside of his hand got soaked by her juices. She was a puddle. Her eyes were slitted, her chest stretched outward. "Mmmm".

The last item was the skirt, and she took her sweet time putting it on. As she moved it above her knees, she was startled by a deep horn beside her. A trucker had matched speeds with them and had clearly seen a lot of Marianna as she pulled her ass off the seat to tug her skirt up. Marianna was blushing. Derek reached over and gave her a squeeze under her skirt and the trucker gave a quick "honk" in appreciation. Derek's smile made it impossible for her to be angry at him. She just shrugged and they raced ahead a bit. Marianna chuckled thinking what the truck driver would say about the encounter later.

Having completed getting dressed, they were nearly to their destination. Marianna nervously tugged her skirt down. It was awfully short and she was not wearing much underneath! Derek saw that she was fidgeting and squeezed her knee. "Are you ok?" he asked.

Mariana looked down, "I don't know. This skirt is a little short."

Derek grinned. "Mmmm, it is."

She giggled.

"I just... I don't mind being sexy, I just do not want to be trashy," she kept her head down. Her eyes were downcast.

Derek glanced over and lifted her chin back up. "Look in the glove compartment," Derek said.

Mariana opened it, and found a pair of skimpy white lace panties. They clearly were a match to the lace stockings and garter. They were not quite a shoe string thong, but it was close.

"I anticipated this problem. Go ahead, put them on."

The expression of adoration directed at Derek was palpable. "I love you," she said. She squeezed his hand.

He smiled.

She got the panties on. They did not cover much, and she suspected they would be completely sheer when they got wet, but it was something. It was like all her nervousness went away. Mariana was so grateful.

"Thank you," she said, with tears in her eyes.

Derek nodded and continued to watch the road. It was difficult not to stare at her. The outfit she now wore was mouth watering. His hand was roving all over her body through the cloth.

They arrived at their destination.

——

The building they stopped at had a bunch of cars parked out front. Besides the bright "Dolls" sign above the door, there was not much light escaping the building. All the windows were blackened out, with only a dim pulsing visible around the edges.

Derek paid the cover charge to the bouncer and entered. There were two stages, and one of them was occupied by a hot blonde strutting around in four inch heels and twirling around a pole. Surrounding her off the stage were a handful of guys. Contrary to Mariana's expectations, most of the men looked respectable. She saw polo shirts and even one guy wearing a colored shirt with a tie. And there were even a few women sprinkled around.

The loud music made it a bit difficult to carry a conversation, but Derek leaned into her and said, "It is couple's night tonight. You may not have noticed, but I didn't have to pay to get you in. I guess being a hot chick has it's advantages." He smiled at her, the light dancing in his eyes.

They stood awkwardly in the aisle for a few moments, peering around.

"So, what do we do now?" Mariana asked.

Derek chuckled. "Um... You know, I have never been to one of these places. Let's take a walk around and get a feel for the place."

Mariana did not catch all of that response, but she got the gist. He reached over and held her hand lightly. She squeezed it thankfully. They started to explore. For a little club, there were lots of nooks and crannies tucked away. The left side was just the active stage, where the blond was now wearing nothing more than a g-string. There was a door past the stage on the side that had a "VIP" sigh above it. Derek guessed that is where higher end clients got private shows.

The right side had another stage with a couple of poles and a chair. It was dark and unoccupied at the moment. There was a bar where several people were having a drink. There were more couples here, and some of them were being quite "friendly" with each other. Derek say one couple continually touching each other. Even if they were not together when they came in, Derek was pretty sure they would be leaving together.

Mariana's outfit was sexy as hell. The swish of her skirt as she walked was enticing. He let her get ahead of him just slightly and she exaggerated the sway even more. At the top of the swish, her garters would briefly flash. Just seeing this made him incredibly hard. When Derek looked back up, their eyes met, and he knew she was doing it all for him.

Between the bar and the stage was an open door. They stepped through and saw a few benches and some lockers. Mariana spotted the Rest Room sign. She always had to go, and since they had been in the car for over an hour and he had been playing with her for part of it, it was a huge relief.

When she came back out, the expression on Derek's face stopped her momentarily. It made her breathless. Her pussy got wet just from thinking of all the things they did together in the past after his eyes had that look.

"What?" she asked, because literally her mind had gone blank.

Derek stepped behind and pressed himself into her. She felt his erection pushing into her ass, separated by only a few thin layers of clothing. She hissed and pushed herself back into him.

"See that couple walking away over there?" Derek asked, pointing at a woman in a short skirt and a man in a business suit.

Mariana nodded.

"Well, they were flirting pretty heavily with each other at the bar," Derek had slipped his hand from her hip down partway onto her ass. It was the hand that was hidden from view by their bodies.

"The guy kept on getting bolder, putting his hand on her knee, touching the top of her arm, leaning in close and brushing himself against her. She was eating it up. She had her hand on this thigh, just the back of it. But it kept moving slightly, and I could tell the guy was getting a bit excited."

Mariana pressed more against him. She felt his hand on her bare skin under her skirt. It was flirting with her garter, moving down and up. On the up stroke, he even squeezed her nearly bare ass.

Derek pressed even closer against her, "And then, I saw it."

Mariana waited. And she waited just a little more. Finally, she said, "Saw what?"

Derek knew he had her hooked on this story. His hand played with her panties under her skirt, slipping inside the waist band. Again he pulled a garter away from her leg and let it snap back into place. All the interaction was getting her turned on.

"As his hand on her knee got just a bit higher, she spread her legs for him. It was definitely not very lady-like."

Mariana giggled.

"I was not sure at first, as the club is not that well lit. But, then his hand went just a bit higher and I could see... the woman did not have any panties on. I could see her pussy from where I was. And it was completely bare, like yours." In perfect time with his last words, Derek expertly infiltrated her panties, reaching around quickly and giving her hairless pussy a quick squeeze.

"Oh my," Mariana said breathlessly. She nervously turned her head, but no one was paying any attention to them.

"And that wasn't even the hottest part." Derek whispered.

He loved building suspense.

"His hand continued to go up her thigh and you could see that he was discovering first hand what was beneath that skirt. I wish I had a camera to capture that moment." Derek chuckled.

Derek's hand again traced up her thigh, this time the back of it on the inside. It continued until it was resting against her panties.

"He fingered her pussy for a little bit and she was clearly manipulating his cock through the trousers. "

His fingers traced her sex through the panties, running his index finger between her lips. Mariana put her hand on his hip and gave his cock a quick squeeze.

"They were getting hot and heavy when they decided to take a walk. I would suspect they are going somewhere to fuck each other's brains out."

Mariana was picturing the scene in her head. It made her slightly dizzy and extremely wet. Derek's touching and his words were affecting her. He turned her around and gave her a big, close embrace, pressing his erection into her again.

"Let's go get a drink," Derek suggested and headed to the bar. The bulge in his jeans was obvious to the extreme as he walked towards it. And the wicked gleam in his eye was off the hook. Mariana managed to follow without staggering somehow.

They settled down on bar stools. Derek ordered a couple non-alcoholic drinks. The bartender did not seem pleased, but she provided them and then went to the other customers at the other end of the bar. They were separated a bit and Derek leaned in to shout whisper in Mariana's ear.

"The outfits in here are crazy. Over there...," he pointed with his hand that was between them so as not to be obvious. Mariana turned her head. There was a woman in an extremely short red dress that was just plastered on her. It could not get any shorter or tighter. The woman had a fantastic ass too, a plumper one for sure, but just perfect for her body.

"That is quite the look," Mariana said.

Derek nodded. "And check the school girl over in the corner."

Mariana turned slightly and saw her. The woman had gone all out. She had the pigtails, the thigh high stockings, the short plaid skirt, and a tied shirt. And when she walked, she strutted. The guys around her did not even try to hide their interest. The heads turned as she went by.

"I am pretty sure she works here, Derek."

He laughed. "You're probably right."

As if she heard them, the woman walked directly towards them. Derek was not sure until she was directly in front, but she was definitely going specially for them. She stopped and said, "Hi, I am Danielle, I work here. Welcome to the club. You two are new to this place, aren't you?"

Both nodded. Mariana mouthed, "I told you so," to Derek.

"Well, I hope your first experience is a good one. Do you want a quick run-down?"

"Of course," Derek said. His eyes kept roving over the woman's body. She didn't even flinch. Danielle was used to the attention.

"OK. Oh, by the way, your outfit is super cute. We nearly match."

Mariana blushed and thanked her. We were both standing at this point. She leaned against me, wrapping her hand around my waist.

"I guess you found the bar. Our bartenders are all trained to cut people off if they have had too much to drink, so fair warning." She started walking.

"As you can see, we have dancers going fairly continuously. It is still early, so we only have one going right now. We get a lot of business men, high powered executives, and couples, especially this night. Our dancers are all clean, beautiful, fantastic dancers. We protect them, so any touching from the guys will get you thrown out."

She paused and they watched a beautiful Asian girl in school girl outfit start to undress. "It must be a school night," she joked. Danielle twirled so that her skirt flaired up when the Asian girl did the same. The girl on stage gave a thumbs up. To Derek's surprise, Mariana did a cute little twirl on one foot, spinning her skirt around also. The top of her stockings, her garters, and even her panties came into view briefly. The stripper actually paused and gave her a little clap. Mariana's face got a bit red.

Danielle led them to the VIP door and opened it. There was a hall with a bunch of doorways. They passed the first one, and there was a gentleman getting a lap dance. The second had a couple sitting on the couch getting an up close and personal strip show. The third and forth were empty.

"This is the VIP area. If you want a lap dance or a private show, this is where you come." Danielle smirked, knowing what Derek was thinking.

"The lap dance is $60 for one person, $100 per couple. Every stripper is happy to work with a woman, so don't be shy." Danielle circled back towards the main club.

"Private dances can be arranged also. Price depends on the number of women and length. Since you are new here, I doubt you will be doing that tonight, but keep it in mind for the future."

They came back around to the right side stage and the bar area.

"This stage opens up in about 30 minutes. We invite amateurs to use it. The locker room just past the bar contains costumes and you can store your street clothes in them." Danielle gave Mariana an appraisal. "But, I think you already have the perfect outfit, so if you want to get out there..." she let the thought trail off.

Mariana quickly shook her head. Derek was grinning from ear to ear.

"Rules for this stage, just in case. You are allowed to take off all your clothes, including your bottoms. I am assuming you are wearing some, but that's a bold assumption in this place." She giggled.

Danielle continued, "You are allowed to simulate sex and masturbation, but actual of either will get us in trouble, so it's a no-no. And that is basically it. When the stage opens, the girls that work here will get things started. Tonight is 'no strings attached' night on this stage, so if completely naked women bother you, stay over to the left."

Derek did not seem to be bothered. Mariana gave him a playful punch to his shoulder.

"Have fun," Danielle said, walking away and swishing her hips. Turning her head and looking over her shoulder, she blew Derek a little kiss to let him know she knew exactly where his eyes were.

Derek got another playful punch, "Ow!" He playfully wiggled his shoulder like it was severely damaged.

They walked hand in hand to the active stage and sat down. They had a front row seat. There were tables behind the front row, and a few groups were sitting down. Most of the groups were just chatting and mostly ignoring the stage, only glancing over once in awhile. It even seemed actual business meetings were taking place. It blew Derek's mind.

The stripper on stage was just taking off her shirt. She had tall cowboy boots, an extremely short, a low rise pair of shorts, and a halter top. The hat completed the outfit and it soon was the only thing she was wearing from the waist up.

"What do you think about her tits?" Derek said in Mariana's ear.

Mariana took her time to appraise. "A bit on the small side, but nice and perky. I would give them a B+."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mariana Ch. 07: Dolls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds