• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lustful Veracity

Lustful Veracity

12

Dustin "Dusty" Aldrich came home from work just after four on a cold January afternoon. He hung up his reflective safety coat and stepped into the kitchen, where Laurel, his wife of twenty years, was setting the table for four. She gave him a quick smile and went about her business.

"Did I forget a dinner date?" he asked.

"No," she replied without making eye contact. "Sit down. I'll tell you after we talk about a few things."

"Hey, look," he offered, pulling out a chair. "I'm sorry about last night. I should have just shut Tom down from the start. It just seemed like maybe you were—"

"Interested?" she asked, sitting beside him. "How many times do I have to say no? I like Chad and Angela. They're good folks, and I like going to their house, but the rest of that crowd is sneaky. I can't stand Tom or Erik, and I don't like their wives. They have no respect for their own partners."

"Come on," he argued. "So what if they play a few risqué games after hours? They play truth or dare with sex toys or spin the bottle for a beejay. It's all done in a big group with everyone watching and laughing along."

"And you want me to do that? Suck off Tom with everyone watching?"

"They don't even finish. Candice told us about that. It's out in the open and only for fun."

"In the open? I went into the guestroom to get our coats and found Celina kissing Erik on the bed."

"Just kissing, though, right?"

"What do you mean, just kissing? You said it was only for fun! They were in a bedroom, Dusty. No one was watching or laughing along. They snuck off together. That's called cheating." She let out a sigh. "I'm thirty-nine," she whined. "I didn't swap sex partners when I was in college. Now I have a kid in college." Bowing her head, she asked, "Are you looking for an excuse to be with other women because I'm getting old?"

"Old?" he asked incredulously. "Look, I got a little carried away, but I was just looking for fun and games. I really thought you'd get a kick out of it, too. Laurel, you'd have been the prettiest girl there. You're as gorgeous as the day I met you."

Dustin was being sincere on that count. Laurel was downright cute. She could pass for a girl ten years her junior. Many a younger head turned her way whenever she stepped onto an elliptical trainer at the health club. Her long black hair framed blowtorch-blue eyes and full red lips. She was a thin but healthy five-foot-six, with firm, perky breasts ample enough to adorn her frame, but not so large as to steal the show.

"Thanks," she acknowledged, squeezing his hand. "But I think we need to make some new couple friends...ones I can be comfortable around."

"I suppose that's why the table's set for four."

"Can't put anything past you," she jested, kissing his cheek. "You must remember Cindy, my friend from work. You saw her a few weeks ago at the Christmas party."

"I remember. You two could be sisters. Please tell me it's not her coming over."

"That's the other thing I need to talk to you about. She and her husband—"

"Oh, no! She married that Evan guy. She can come, but not him. I stole you from him."

"You never even met him," she argued. "I dated him in college and we broke up when I met you. He doesn't hold a grudge. He got Cindy, for cryin' out loud."

"A girl who looks like you! He missed you so much he—"

"Stop," interrupted Laurel. "They're going to be our houseguests for a week or so."

"What? I just said I don't want him over for dinner. Now you want me to live with him?"

Laurel stood up and stepped behind him. "Dusty," she pleaded, rubbing his shoulders. "The house beside theirs caught fire and their place got heat and water damage. They need a place to stay while it gets fixed."

"So let 'em stay at a hotel. They can get romantic with each other and he doesn't need to be in the same house as my wife."

"You were trying to pass me around at a party...for fun, as you put it."

"And you caught two people kissing in the bedroom. What if he tries that with you?"

She kissed his ear. "Don't be a baby," she tendered. "With Samantha at college, we have a queen size bed doing nothing." She grabbed his hand and squeezed with her long fingers. "Cindy's my friend," she insisted. "You'd do yourself well to make some new friends, too."

"Alright," he huffed. "But Evan better not make goo-goo eyes at you."

"And you better not make 'em at Cindy, ya' big lug. Now go start the grill. They're on the way over now."

Their houseguests arrived within the hour. Evan was tall and beefy, with sandy blond hair and thick stubble on his broad jaw. Dustin took a few minutes to acclimate to the idea that Laurel wouldn't find the fire of her wiles rekindling—the guy was a hunk. But he soon dropped his apprehensive pretense as they laughed, drank and played cards late into the night. The men talked about how much alike their wives looked. Evan joked that he had searched high and low for another Laurel after she left him—a comment Dustin fought to ignore.

****

The late evening took a toll on Dustin. He worked as a field engineer, and went to work groggy the next morning. Walking through a construction site, he stumbled over some debris and fell forward. Trying to stay upright, he grasped an unsecured scaffold frame and lost his balance as it shifted. A searing pain shot through his neck and left shoulder as he fell to his buttocks.

Laurel met him at the hospital just as the doctor was detailing his X-rays. "I was expecting acromio-clavicular separation," she explained. "But apparently it's just a surpraspinatious—"

"English, doc," urged Laurel.

"Nothing's broken. He pulled a muscle...a big one, maybe inflamed a tendon. It'll hurt like heck for a day, maybe two, but it'll heal fast."

"Shouldn't he have something for pain?"

"As long as you can drive him home, I'll give him a shot of muscle relaxer with an anti-inflammatory agent. He'll be sleepy and groggy all night, but by tomorrow, Ibuprofen and moist heat should be enough."

That night, Laurel moved Dustin's recliner just to the left of the sofa in hopes he could join the after-dinner conversation. She propped him up and threw an afghan over him, then ordered pizza. Dustin ate a slice, but lost his appetite after that.

Cindy sat at the left end of the couch with Evan to her right. Laurel strutted in with a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Want me to move so you can sit near Dusty?" asked Cindy.

"Don't bother," replied Laurel. "He's in la la land." She set the glasses on the coffee table. "Sorry big guy," she offered. "No drinks for you." After pouring three glasses, she plopped down on the far right of the sofa.

"The last thing I need is wine," grumbled Dustin through the drowsy side effects. Minutes later, he nodded off to sleep to the sound of chat and laughter from Laurel and their guests.

He awoke to the sound of the girls giggling. They sat on each side of Evan, just as before, but they were both in their nightgowns. Evan had changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Three empty bottles of wine sat on the coffee table.

"Hey babe," squeaked Laurel, looking over to Dustin. "You awake?"

Dustin didn't answer. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted a chance to eavesdrop. Laurel always kept guarded about her time with Evan. Perhaps, he figured, she would open up a bit among casual friends. His medicated state would provide good cover. He found he could peer through his eyelashes just enough to see without being detected.

Laurel grabbed the remote and asked, "Anyone mind if I watch some television? Dustin and I like the show that's coming on. There'll be thousand jokes, and about ten of 'em will actually be funny. Am I right, Dusty?"

He sat with his eyes half closed, looking through his lashes, but still didn't answer.

"Wow," she griped. "That shot has him snookered." She pointed the remote at the television and gasped. "Omigawd!" she exclaimed.

"Shit!" blurted Evan. "Laurel, I'm so sorry. Y-you guys were gone all day."

"It was my idea," confessed Cindy. "We both had the day off, so..."

Dustin couldn't turn to see the screen without giving himself away, but he could hear the sounds of sex play.

"I didn't even know we got this channel," droned Laurel.

"Ten bucks says your husband does," chimed Cindy. "Don't turn it off. Let's watch for a few and see what happens."

"I think I already know what'll happen," replied Laurel. Leaning forward, she turned and looked across at Dustin. "Hey babe," she teased, "there's porn on. Wanna watch?"

"Y-you can turn it off," Evan pleaded.

"Not so fast," purred Cindy, grabbing the remote to lower the volume. "I don't think Laurel's ever seen a good porn flick."

"But Dusty—"

"He's asleep," murmured Laurel dismissively. Her eyes widened as she blinked. "That girl looks uncomfortable riding him backwards like that," she noted, folding her bare legs beneath her.

To Dustin's surprise, Cindy giggled and reached across Evan, pulling Laurel against his right shoulder. Even more surprising, Laurel stayed put. Dustin saw her take a quick glance down at Evan's crotch, then peek over at him.

A bolt of anxiety speared through him as Cindy grabbed Laurel's hand and placed it on Evan's chest. Evan took a quick look at Dustin, then turned his gaze back to the screen. It got Dustin's angst up, but curiosity had gripped him. He stayed put and peered on through squinting eyes.

On some deeper level, Dustin knew the real reason he wasn't charging over to stop them. It was the same reason he was spying on them. He hoped Laurel would experiment. He wanted nothing more than for her to agree to the partner sharing that took place at their friends' houses once a month. Perhaps she would be more open-minded with a closer friend like Cindy tempting her. He didn't like it happening with Evan, but Cindy seemed comfortable. His biggest fear was Laurel and Evan going off alone.

A squeaky voice begged, "Come inside me! Come deep inside me!"

"Why the hell is she lifting up?" asked Laurel, dropping her hand on Evan's thigh. "She said deep inside her. I can see half his boner."

"That's the point," purred Cindy, grasping Laurel's wrist and moving her hand onto Evan's bulging crotch.

"Wow," whispered Laurel. "His cock is pulsing. You can see it pumping into her." Again she peeked over at Dustin.

"Look!" peeped Cindy. "Another stud is gonna slosh around in that guy's load." She grabbed Laurel's wrist, rubbing it over Evan's crotch as he squirmed.

"I-I shouldn't," whispered Laurel, pulling her hand back.

"No pressure," purred Cindy. "Just know I wouldn't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"New architecture keeps things fresh," she replied in a cheery tone.

They both turned to the screen as the girl on the movie cried, "Come in me! Come in my pussy! Pack his load deep in me and dump yours on top of it."

Dustin's pulse pounded in his ears as Laurel moved her hand back over Evan's bulge. As a male voice bellowed, she tucked her fingers under his waistband, peering intently at Dustin as her hand disappeared to the wrist. Evan turned to glance at Dustin, then tucked his chin to watch Laurel's hand. Cindy giggled and pulled the front of his pants down over his shaft and balls, revealing Laurel's fingers as they grasped Evan's meaty phallus.

Laurel gasped and pulled them back up so only his head was poking out. "Change the channel before you get me caught," she urged.

"Oh, come on," sassed Cindy. She tugged Evan's sweats to mid-thigh and grasped his sizeable shaft with her own hand.

Laurel leaned against Evan's shoulder, periodically looking over at Dustin. She kept her hands to herself as Cindy stroked Evan's chiseled girth. The corners of his mouth dropped as he let out a soft moan.

"Take over for a bit," whispered Cindy, leaving his pole to wag.

"I-I can't," whimpered Laurel under her breath, but after a quick glance at Dustin, she grasped Evan's brazen beam.

Cindy giggled. "Want me to stroke Dustin off?" she asked quietly.

"No use," answered Laurel, eyes fixed on the task at hand. "I figure muscle relaxers work on cocks, too."

She was wrong. Muscle relaxer or not, Dustin's neglected tool throbbed, poking out of his waistband as he watched her delicate fingers stroke Evan's meaty girth.

"I feel bad for the poor guy," chimed Cindy as she cupped her husband's balls. "This is a good way to make new friends."

"I'm still trying to talk myself into it," proposed Laurel in a hush tone.

Reaching an arm around Laurel, Evan tried to coax her off his shoulder. "I gotta feel your mouth on me," he pleaded.

"You behave," she warned, speeding up her stroke.

He threw his head back and bucked at the hips. His thighs trembled as he planted his feet on the floor and raised his buttocks off the cushion.

"Go ahead," insisted Cindy. "I can see you're dying to try him again after all these years."

"You lean forward to block me from Dustin," she proposed—her eyes fixed on Evan's cherry-red knob. "In case he wakes up."

Please no, thought Dustin to himself. Don't block my view!

"Relax," urged Cindy, kneading Evan's sac. "Dusty's out cold."

Laurel nodded down, but stopped mere inches before she made contact. She hesitated for a moment, then dunked her dark hair over Evan's loins and began to bob. Evan tucked his chin to his chest, peering down over her mane as it waved on his lap.

"Atta girl," purred Cindy.

Laurel responded with a sweet hum onto Evan's lap. Her cheek quivered from her twiddling tongue as she lolled his engorged knob. Cindy played with Laurel's hair and rubbed her back, watching on from the left. Reaching across Evan, she pinched Laurel's satin gown at the small of the back and lifted the hem over her buttocks. "Oh Evs," she purred. "What a lovely ass she has."

The sight hit Dustin like a dump truck. The actuality proved far more thrilling than he anticipated. A warm flush washed over him as he peered through his eyelashes. His bone-hard staff ached with excitement as he watched his wife's lips travel up and down Evan's rigid pole while Cindy rubbed her derriere.

Laurel stopped mid-shaft, wrapping her mouth tight as Evan let out a whimper of warning. She hummed in encouragement as he squeezed his eyes shut and grunted. The base of his underside began twitching as he unburdened his sac of its seedy brew, pumping it between Laurel's lips and into her mouth with a long, low cry of delight.

Dustin almost moaned out as Laurel gulped over the pulsing pole. As she resumed sucking, Cindy leaned in and insisted, "Hey, save a little in your mouth."

Laurel's lips glistened as she lifted her chin. "Why?" she asked—a pearly dribble escaping the corner of her mouth.

"Amateurs," huffed Cindy, pressing their lips together. Dustin squirmed as their hair waved to the rhythm of their kiss. A bead of Evan's cum dripped off Laurel's chin and over his spent balls as the girls cooed into each other's mouth. Laurel wiped her lips and gazed at Cindy with her eyebrows raised.

"So whudja think?" squeaked Cindy. "Like you remembered?"

"Hmm. He was saltier back then. More testosterone."

They all laughed as Evan tugged his pants up and tied them.

Laurel pulled her gown into place and sat back. "I shouldn't have done that," she lamented, crossing her legs. "Not with Dusty sleeping. I feel sneaky."

"So tell him about it."

"Hell no. I'm not telling him I did that to Evan. I just reamed him yesterday for being dishonest."

"You just got excited and gave him a beejay, with my approval."

"That's the problem," she whispered. "I'll explain later."

"I don't see the big problem," offered Cindy. "We'll have a foursome. We'll just pretend it's a first for all of us." She reached across Evan and rubbed Laurel's tummy, proposing, "You just let that nice, warm seed course through you for a while and think about it. We'll be here another whole week."

Dustin decided it was time to stir. He grunted and grumbled, moving his head side to side. Blinking his eyes a few times, he opened them.

"Hey, babe," offered Laurel, hustling over before him. She leaned in for a kiss, but re-directed at the last moment, pecking his forehead.

He knew why she wouldn't kiss his lips—for that, he was thankful. "Hey," he answered, pretending to be oblivious to what just happened. "Why is a porn movie on the television?"

****

Dustin couldn't sleep. He spent the night replaying images of what he saw. Chaotic fantasies of things to come flashed before his eyes. Laurel had fallen asleep beside him in the chair. Her breath still reeked of sperm as it wafted over his chest.

For so long, he wanted her to give in to temptation and indulge in partner sharing. The fact that she did so with an old flame bothered him a little, but Cindy saw no harm in it. He figured his own insecurities were nagging him. Surely, they would feign once Laurel opened up and the group invited him to join.

Still, he wondered how he might tell her what he knew without admitting to spying. But he realized there was no way. He would need to wait until she breached the subject. Surely, he reckoned, it wouldn't be long until she did.

The next morning, Evan left early for work. Cindy and Laurel didn't work until nine. Dustin's shoulder was much better, but his project manager had put him on limited duty. He decided to work from home, planning truss designs and load-bearing specs for an upcoming project. From his office, he could hear the girls giggling in the bedroom.

"Omygawd!" squealed Cindy. "I have got to see that on you!"

"Not so loud," insisted Laurel. "Dustin's home. Let's go in the basement."

With his curiosity piqued, Dustin listened as they went down the stairs. He pushed his chair from the desk and snuck outside, walking around to the back to look through a basement window. Peering in, he gasped. Laurel stood wearing a crimson teddy, laced red panties, thigh-high black stockings and shiny black shoes with red heels and bows. She struck poses and turned around to show off for Cindy. The sight of her long, sleek legs made him gasp as she leaned against the reach-in freezer and arched her back. Unable to hear their conversation, he scurried back in the house and listened from the top of the stairs.

"That is so hot," squealed Cindy. "You have got to let me borrow it."

"Don't worry," sang Laurel. "I won't forget how you helped me."

Dustin fist-pumped into thin air and tiptoed softly back to his desk. A few minutes later, the girls came up the stairs, still laughing and giggling as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Dusty," called Laurel's voice. "Can you come out here for a second?"

"You gotta stop interrupting me, babe," he answered, acting innocent. "When I work from home, it's real work...not like I'm some author, like that Sari Shepard guy or something."

"Who the hell is Sari Shepard?" asked Cindy's song-filled voice.

Dustin pushed his chair away from his desk again and stepped out of the office, preparing his best wow-face, which is exactly what he gave. Laurel stood in her work outfit with a broken drawer handle in her hand. She sipped her coffee and set it down, scrunching her cheek. I knew we should have bought better cabinets," she griped. "Can you fix this? Cindy and I gotta go to work."

****

Two nights went by without the slightest hint of promiscuity from anyone. Dustin's shoulder had healed completely and he was as ready as ever. He tried being playful, dropping every hint he could muster as the four of them sat around after supper. He made a few off-color jokes that flopped embarrassingly. On the third night, out of perceived desperation, he offered, "You guys'll never guess what I found out...our cable service offers a risqué channel."

"You're not suggesting we show our guests porn," scoffed Laurel, "are you?"

"N-no," he stammered. "I-I just thought it was strange we...never...noticed."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lustful Veracity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds