• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Gift for Him

A Gift for Him

Its been a rough morning. Its not even lunch time and I feel like I've been stomping out forest fires all day.

If I can just get this one last program fixed though, I can at least take some down time for lunch.

Save. There. Time to go heat up some leftovers; which I'll just end up bringing back to my desk anyway. Sigh.

Hmmm Hmmm

My phone buzzes on my desk. Sigh again. Now what?

If this is another email telling me something else has gone wrong, I'm gonna loose my sh- oh, its a snap.

{Meet me for lunch.}

Hmmm now that's an interesting thought. Leave for lunch? I do love when she comes into town to see me during the workday.

[Sure. Where? When?]

{The hotel, downtown. Right now.}

Perfect timing. The Hotel has a great little restaurant inside.

[On my way. I could really go for something to eat.]

{Good}

{Room 215}

Room? What? No. She didn't. Did she? Nah.

I knock on the door.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Knock again. C'mon, I don't know if I even have time today for lunch out.

The door opens. "Hey, Handsome."

Red! Holy Fucking RED. Standing in front of me is a sight I maybe hoped for but totally didn't expect. There she is, leaning into the door frame, towards me. In a teddy, I think its called. And red. Not fuchsia, not burgundy; I mean bright, primary, come-fuck-me-right-now red.

My eyes dance all over her. Her damp-darkened hair is tied back. I follow the red spaghetti straps, towards her beautiful round breasts. As entrancing now as the night I first laid eyes on them. Her nipples are large and clearly trying to pop through the fabric.

The shimmering red satin flows down around her hips and... that's it. It stops right there with a little lace trim. I quickly look back up to her eyes.

"I ummm. Wow, you look amaz-"

She cuts me off with a solitary finger pressed to her lips. Matching red lips.

"Shhh. We don't have much time and you need to eat this right now; while its still hot," she says with a quick raise of her eyebrows.

She grabs at the bottom of my shirt and ushers me inside. I hear the door close behind me.

Click goes the lock.

No talking, eh. I can do this. She knows I've spent most of the day talking anyway.

She takes me into the room and gestures toward the floor. The little bed foot table is unceremoniously tossed onto the bed. There's a big towel on the floor. "Lay down."

Yes ma'am. I obey.

Laying flat on my back she gets right to business. She stands with her feet on either side of my chest, facing my feet. I've wanted this for years; and holy shit, its really gonna happen.

Bending down toward my kaki shorts, she gives me a glorious view of her behind. Just as I thought; no panties. With her legs straight she's just out of my reach when I extend my arms up to feel her glorious bum. I run my fingers up the back of her shapely calves, behind her knees, and up her thighs as far as I can.

She works at my button and zipper but she's struggling a bit because my shorts are getting tighter all the sudden.

Here ya go; I thrust my hips up a bit and she's got it with a good yank. I feel my shorts slide a toward my knees. My growing hardon springs out and whacks me in the stomach.

I hear a pleased inhale and a "hmmmm" as she- oh wow here she comes. She descends to one knee, takes my cock in her hand and brings her other knee to the floor.

Finally I can get my hands all over this delicious ass. Its been about twenty seconds but it feels like twenty minutes. Whatever, I can't tell time in situations like this. Damn, she's always so nice in my hands. And inches from my face too. I can smell her scent. Her delightful and familiar feminine musk, with a touch of shower.

I give her an assertive squeeze. Yeah, follow that up with a good smack. Just one firm spank. Then a light rub.

I feel her hand wrap around my hard manhood and push down toward my balls.

Once

Twice

Three-Four-Five times. She knows how to grip me and it feels great.

I glide my hands down the curve of her cheeks, almost but not quite touching either side of her butt-hole, continuing to her soft muff. I part her labia with my thumbs and get a clear view of her opening.

I can feel her grab me tightly near my balls and slowly pull up. I must have some precum because she stops right near the top.

A tingle at my tip as I feel her warm tongue trace around my head and up to the very top, ever so slightly into my hole.

Lick.

Pause.

Then a rush of heat as those bright red lips do what I imagined them doing when I first saw them minutes ago.

That's it! I can't take this reservedly. Plunge my face into her. I take one big broad lick, instantly homing in on the top her clitoris and tracing it down to its point and beyond. All the way down between her lips, inside her a bit and across her puckered ass-hole. I start my way back.

I can feel those beautiful red lips sliding back and forth between the base of my head and the middle of my shaft. Her tongue always sliding on my head.

I reach her clit again and go to work on it a while. I point my tongue and press lightly on her little bulb; tracing around.

And around.

And around.

She lets out a moan. Quiet but deep; and the hum of her pleasure vibrates my penis.

Switch it up just a little. I work my pointed tongue back and forth up and down her tiny shaft. I do this over and over as I feel her take me deeper into her mouth. That lustful, naughty mouth. I broaden my tongue and suck her all in. A generous dose of my saliva coats her whole clitoris and lips.

I reach between us with both hands and find her swollen breasts which press eagerly against the red into my hands. I give them a squeeze through her satin negligee, knowing just the right pressure. I move my hands a little so her hardened nipples thrust between my fingers. Instinctively, my digits close together. I roll the combination of the material and her nubs between my thumbs and forefingers.

I continue licking aggressively. I move my hands down, and back up, inside her garment, this time, to feel her naturally.

I feel the weight of her wonderful boobs in my hands. The texture of her skin is smooth and as I squeeze them, I can feel the large glands within. Rub them. Massage them. Just play with them. They're fantastic.

Her hand cups my balls and I can feel her fingers running through the short hairs of my scrotum. The heat of her hand sends joy up through my stomach and into my chest.

Her soft warm skin in my mouth is accented by her erect clitoris. While lightly pinching her nipples, I stroke her small engorged member with my tongue like a finger on a tiny penis. I stroke it the way I like to be stroked. Long and slow at first.

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

Flick flick flick flick flick flick flick.

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

Suck.

The taste of her is always mesmerising. I swallow hard and take a deep inhale of her carnal aroma. I'm in heaven.

Suddenly, what's this? A finger circling my anus? Oh yes please.

I bring a hand up and press my middle finger into her welcoming pussy and rub her ribbed inner flesh with earnest. My wet finger comes out and moves to her sphincter. I press gently while I move my other hand to where my first one was.

And I never stop licking.

She sucks hard on me for a second as she penetrates me. Slowly, but deeply. I press my finger into her ass too. She takes her hot mouth off my raging cock and lets out a loud exhale. And just like that, I'm back in her mouth. I add two fingers deep into her pussy and continue licking her hungrily.

This is soooooo good. And I don't want it to stop. I can taste her salty juices and feel her wetness, combined with my saliva, begin to trickle down my cheek.

Time to add a second finger into this ass. I pound my two fingers from each hand into each of her holes all the way to the hilt just the way she's doing to me now. I don't even know how many fingers she's got into me, and I don't care; it feels great.

I can feel the contrast between her two insides. I reach as deep as I can. I can feel her cervix and I press lightly on it before returning to her g-spot.

Things are really building now as I can feel her abs twitching occasionally. She hastens her pace. As do I.

I can hear and feel her moan. She tries to hold back, but a vulgar groan comes from her mouth; and then silence as I feel her glide all the way down my shaft until her chin presses into my pelvis. I feel my head squish as it rides into her throat.

With my fingers still inside her I pull on her hips with my forearms and force my face into her hard. I wag my tongue over her rock hard clit now. She's taking me so deep and so fast I don't think I

I...

"R M Gd M Gnn Cmm" I barely get out, when she violently thrusts her hips down onto my mouth and her whole body tenses up. She pulls her head off of me quickly "Awe Fuck!"

And I feel the crushing power of her pleasure bear down on all my fingers as a warm gush comes out of her into my mouth and all over my face. She convulses in one big spasm. I swallow her gift. Then another spasm; I feel her glistening juice slide down by throat. Another spasm; a little smaller. And another. And again.

Then before I know it, I'm back deep into her throat. "Ah ah ohhhh!" as I feel what might be the biggest eruption to ever come out of me. I'm pumping her full of my white hot cum and she's taking it all.

She backs off a little while keeping me in her mouth. I hear a swallow and I imagine me running deep down inside of her.

I remove all my fingers and pull her down onto my chest, encouraging her to relax and rest herself on me. She slowly sucks every last drop out of me and collapses her head next to my fully satisfied cock while I run my hands up and down her back.

We lay there like that for a minute. Not speaking. Just panting.

She moves to the side and I'm starting to feel my strength again. I sit up, stand wobbly with my shorts still at my knees. I extend my hand to help her up. "That was yummy," I say.

"I'm glad you liked it," she says, looking at my still pointing penis, which is starting to get some colour back into it. Well besides the red lipstick smears.

"You better straighten yourself up. I'll be right back," she says heading to the bathroom. I pull up my shorts and bend myself back into them. She returns with a hand towel. "You've got a little-"

"Ah yes."

"And some..." she adds.

"Right. I'm not usually such a messy eater."

"Unless its something you really like."

"Thank you for this. I've always wanted-"

"I know. But you better get going. I have to get the kids from Grandma's still..

I'm sitting at my desk again. I fumble to get my password in. "How was lunch?" my office-mate asks.

"It was good," I say nonchalantly. "I'm still kindda hungry though."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Gift for Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds