• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Asian Whore Wife takes a Bull

Asian Whore Wife takes a Bull

This story is fictional.

WARNING: If you are offended by pornography, cuckolding, wife sharing or non forced prostitution, please DO NOT read. If you enjoy this lifestyle, feel free to read on or contact the author.

*****

Starfire Mayo 2017.

Diary Entry: 10.1.2017 - Patrick's Visit

Bambi is such a sexy dirty slut of a wife. Her lovely brown body is simply built for fucking and her lovely exotic and voluptuous lips look as good as they are delicious to kiss and they look and feel wrapped around a hard cock. At 5ft1, 48kg, 39 years old, she is a sexy little brown fucking machine. She loves to fuck and entertain white male sex tourists, and I have to shamefully admit that I enjoy and encourage this. She has long since been sinfully corrupted, but that is another story. Ever since we started swinging, one of my greatest pleasures in life has been watching my sexy promiscuous bitch getting fucked vigorously by some horny, well-endowed and virile male bull.

One guy who has been with us since the very beginning and with whom she happily fornicates with is Big Patrick, for he epitomizes the virile male bull in every single aspect. He is your stereo-typical All-Star American Quarterback: He is a tall, handsome and confident giant of a man. His rugged, manly features and heavily muscled body act like a pussy magnet here in Thailand. Yet it his 10 inch cock and his amazing stamina which makes him one of Bambi's favorite lovers. Although his very presence gives an impression of physical power and virility, it is probably his polite, soft spoken and charming manner that define his charisma. Patrick never really grew up. After making a fortune in real estate back home in the US, he retired to Thailand at 45 where he spends time between the gym, his dirt bike and reaming some tight Thai girl's pussy. If you see Patrick performing in one of his porn movies you will understand why so many Thai ladies simply wet themselves at the very idea of sleeping with him and getting their small Thai pussies stretched and pounded but that friendly giant.

Although Patrick was fucking a couple of sexy Thai girls a DAY for free, he enjoys variety in his sexual diet. In particular, he has a fondness for slutty bar whores, and he does not mind paying for sexy whore pussy unlike those stingy backpackers. Perhaps it was the way they dress, tantalizingly revealing their feminine sexuality or their eagerness to sell their pussy and their sexy brown tight fuckable bodies short-time that made them different and appealing. Or maybe it is simply the knowledge that they were all just totally amoral; nothing but little bitches that needed to fuck any white cock they could get in their small pussies; cocks that were much larger than the local male indigenous variety, much in the manner that a big black cock is to a white pussy.

Patrick has been one of Bambi's regular lovers ever since her days of running the Pussycat Beer Bar. I guess it had all started when he had told her that fucking one of her little bitches alone was not enough for him, that he needed two pussies at a time. Physically attracted to this handsome quarterback, Bambi had decided to fuck him alongside one her slutty hoes while I watched on. It was so thrilling hearing her cry out and whimper with ecstasy, something she never did with me because I neither have the caliber nor the power to pound away at her in such a sustained manner. I have to admit that I was excited, thrilled and at the same time a little envious. I guess the thrill of it all outweighed the drawbacks, and he has been fucking Bambi alongside one of her little whores for some time now. At times Bambi sells him her pussy, sometimes it is the other little slut. Whether he pays one or the other, he fucks both. Patrick is a VIP customer, so that means he always gets special treatment from Bambi. Why, he even fucked Bambi on our wedding night a few years ago, making her whimper with pleasure on our honeymoon while I watched on, fucking the maid of honor. It was so incredible hearing her cry out with ecstasy as Patrick brought her to her first married and earth shattering climax, emptying his heavy load into her newly married pussy. He left her satiated, totally exhausted, and painful stretched her on his big thick cock. She was so sore after mating with him that I had to wait until the morning after to fuck my bride's pussy.

Last night, Patrick came to see Bambi and simply fucked her brains out. The memory is still very vivid and makes me hard even now. I remember watching her as she put on her make in the knowledge that she would be whoring her pussy to him like an adulterous bitch. Her eyes were simply sparkling with malicious mischief as she kissed me briefly on the lips, and said:

"My pussy juices are all for Patrick tonight. I'm going to take him in my pussy, darling."

Her lips were quivering with lust as she spoke, looking me straight in the eyes.

Fuck, I thought as my cock stirred in my pants. She looked back into the mirror coyly and applied bright red lipstick to her lips. I knew those lips that I loved would soon be wrapped around Patrick's manhood. She wanted herself, clean, tidy, perfect, and unspoilt for Patrick tonight. I watched as she slipped into a black tight short micro dress. She had chosen one with a shockingly open back that screamed "fuck me" to all those males that saw her. She raised her leg and rested her little foot on the bed, giving me a nice view of her small shaved pussy. My mouth was dry as I saw her fastening a "hot bitch" silver anklet to her leg, leaving no doubt about she wanted. She looked into the mirror again and straightened her hair carefully. Satisfied, she slipped into a pair of black hooker high heels: She was ready to fuck! Of course, she wore no bra or panties underneath and her pussy was freshly shaved by yours truly, leaving her available to be screwed.

After four years of regular fucking, Bambi knows how to please Patrick well. After all, she was his bitch. After undressing him, stoking his manly chest and biceps and kissing him with lust, she lay down on the bed and sucked at his big thick tool as if it were an overgrown teat together with her hooker friend.

"I want to fuck your little bar whore pussy," said Patrick, eyeing her with carnal lust.

She smiled, her lips quivering with burning desire. She knelt on the bed and lifted up her short black dress. Pulling him onto the bed, she hungrily mounted her bull without even bothering to remove her high heels. As she mounted astride of him and rubbed his hard long cock over the damp fragrant groove of her exotic pussy lips, Patrick declared:

"I want to fuck you bareback."

Unlike other customers, he often fucked her without condom, just like a boyfriend, like a real lover. She even makes me wear condoms most of the time, but never Patrick. Since he was in her pussy every other week, she accepted that from him and enjoyed the sensation of his giant cock bareback inside her tight pussy.

She gave me a brief glance, and I silently nodded my assent. How could I deny Patrick his favorite little whore? Gathering up his heavy pizzle, she painfully but avidly inserted it into her narrow Thai pussy. Please note that she had taken care to smear plenty of gel around her pussy entrance first to lessen the stretching pain. All the same, I saw her wince before she slid that manly cock into her married pussy, and let out a moan of sheer ecstasy.

She rode Patrick wildly, with a sustained energy she never seemed to have for me while her little helper sucked on my cock and I took photos of their copulation. She grunted like a little female bitch in heat as she eagerly fornicated with the bull, her eyes open, and her pupils dilated with ecstasy as she rode his painfully large cock. After a while, he flipped her over and pumped at her in an amazing sustained fury of heavy pounding. I watched her cling on to him desperately, avidly even and thrust her pelvis at his big ramming cock, coming time after time on his cock as she groaned, and winced, her face distorted with pleasure reduced to her most basic pleasures, coming time after time on her lovers cock until he finally moaned and shot his wad deep into her womb. She threw her head back and climaxed again, letting out a deep guttural moan of primeval satisfaction.

He climbed off of her and stood up, grinning, leaving her lubricated pussy dripping with thick sticky white cum. She winced, looked over at me and smiled weakly. Her eyes, however, still sparkled. She was a married woman who had just been well fucked by a handsome and virile bull. Patrick had screwed her hard and left her totally deliciously satiated.

I looked at her thrilled, my cock hard even after I had come in her slutty friend's mouth. Her face was puffed, her cheeks flushed with the afterglow with sinful bliss, but her body tired, sore and aching. She lay there naked, unashamed. All her energy spent, having given herself totally to her lover in this mating of the flesh.

"I am tired. My pussy is very sore, darling. I will fuck you tomorrow night, okay," she said to me as I kissed her, not wanting to taint the experience and not giving me a choice really.

I was thrilled and disappointed at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Asian Whore Wife takes a Bull

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds