• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

12345

"Baby," Chantal said softly to Katherine, as she lay curled up next to her on the mattress.

They had spent the previous several hours making love, and now the black dancer needed to wake her so they could get to the club on time.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." Katherine's exhaled an exhausted but satisfied reply.

"We need to get ready for work," her lover whispered.

Numerous times during the week she had tried to think of ways to get out of meeting Chantal at her apartment, but the continued excitement exhibited by the young dancer had made her keep the appointment. Now that it was over, she was glad she did, as they had experienced several hot hours together, and her concerns about Myles' participation proved unfounded when he didn't appear.

An hour later, they were in a dirty cab headed for the club wearing jeans and sweatshirts, which was in stark contrast to how they would soon be dressed. Together they primped and prepared for their respective roles in the club's dressing room, and walked into the main area a few minutes before their scheduled time.

The week thus far had been quite challenging for Katherine. It had started with her acceptance that she needed Sam to fulfill her academic goals which led to their sexual encounter. She still clung to the idea that it had been forced upon her, although she continued to be wracked with guilt by her lewd responses. Also, there was the inertia around getting back into the routine of the club. She had mentally disengaged when she succeeded in acquiring what she thought was the full set of surveys, and was now struggling to regain a comfort level. The hours in the club seemed to creep by, and so far, no new girls had started which further added to her stress.

Slowly, over the next couple weeks, Katherine found a renewed balance with the routine and vibe of the club. She was pleased when several new girls appeared, and since Sam had placed no restrictions on her, she was able to approach them and quickly conclude their surveys. It was progress, although slow, and by her calculations it would take at least two more months to get the required data.

Amazingly, other than the periodic calls for her to dance, Sam didn't approach her for sex. It was something she had been quite worried about after giving in to his demand, and she had actually thought through and rehearsed in her head the response she would give if he tried. She thought his apparent lack of interest was odd, and for some reason her mind kept coming back to it.

It was late on a Friday and Jesus Vasquez drove his battered fifteen-year-old pickup into the parking lot of the strip club and parked in the rear, passing several empty spaces along the way. For some reason, it just seemed right that he take a spot in the back, as that had always been his place in life. Crossing the border when he was just a teen, he had scrabbled together an existence that always seemed one step away from catastrophe. Now, his meager earnings first went to his four children, divided between two ex-wives, leaving him with very little to live on. His visit to the club was a treat, a rare treat, that he really couldn't afford, but he was at a point where he just had to live a little or go insane.

Jesus was a thirty-eight-year-old nondescript man that went through life attracting little attention. Everything about him, from his 5'9" height to his 170 lbs. frame cried out average. He was so used to moving through life unnoticed that when something did occur that brought the spotlight to him it made him nervous and anxious.

After a short walk across the lot, he entered the club, paid the cover and moved quickly to the only empty table along the back wall. A skinny blond girl was onstage, just starting her two-song set, which instantly drew his attention. Jesus liked blonde women and they were usually the subject of his sexual fantasies when he was alone in his apartment and in the mood.

"What can I get you?" a female voice asked.

"A beer please...a Bud," he answered in a thick accent, without breaking his gaze from the stage.

The beer arrived and he sipped it slowly while watching the blonde finish her set. Only then did he take the time to more fully look around the club and take in his surroundings. He had been inside once before, and although it had been over a year ago, he realized that in that time nothing really had changed.

He was just finishing the beer when he noticed a new dancer arrive on the stage. He saw she was a fresh looking dark haired woman that seemed out of place. He also had the odd feeling he knew her from somewhere and he stared at her trying to determine the reason for the apparent familiarity while she moved. It was only when she turned away, when he saw her lovely ass in the tiny g-string, that the thought struck him. He struggled to accept it as reality as the idea seemed so preposterous, but her pretty features and shapely rear reminded him of the young woman he sometimes saw in the late afternoon at the University where he worked as a janitor. He had seen her only a few times as he didn't go on duty until six, but he had vivid memory of her in a tight red skirt walking away from him. Even though he was a man more into blondes, it was something that had stayed with him.

Kat continued to dance unaware of the unwanted recognition she had garnered. The voyeuristic opportunity to see her become almost naked while she remained unaware greatly excited the Hispanic man, and as more of her well-toned body came into view, he felt his cock harden. Also, he could tell by the reactions of the men around him that he was not alone. She had the room's full attention, and some were now moving towards the front of the stage.

Jesus was well into his second beer when Kat, having finished her turn on stage, joined a man at a table only ten feet away. Now, with a closer view, he became even more convinced that she was the woman from the school. Unsure why she would be working in such a place, his mind, helped by the beer, began to consider reasons. Was she doing it for the money? Was she some slut that got off on getting naked?

It wasn't long before she started a table dance for the man, and when her top came off and he saw her breasts with the small nipples pointing up, his cock once again became hard. Even though twenty dollars was a lot of money for the janitor, he knew he wasn't going to leave until she danced for him. Jesus had downed two more beers by the time Kat came to him, fulfilling a request he made to the waitress almost an hour before. When she arrived, he was so nervous that he directed her to dance at the first change of song, which occurred almost immediately. The young professor gave no indication that she recognized him, so he relaxed and enjoyed watching her as the few garments she was wearing came off leaving her in just the G-string. Her marveled at the beauty of her toned body as she danced, but there was something else too. Something about the fact that he knew of her from outside the club acted like a catalyst to multiply his excitement leaving him practically shaking.

Katherine indeed had experienced a brief sense of recognition of the man, but put it down to someone she had previously seen in the club. She made no connection to her real life, her position at the University, and simply concentrated on the dance. Near the end of the song, Kat moved close to the man while facing him and Jesus, unable to resist, lifted his shaky hands and placed them on her breasts. His thumbs quickly found her nipples and began tweaking them rapidly.

"Easy," she softly reprimanded him, when seconds later he squeezed the soft flesh.

Soon, the song was over, and Jesus realized he was breathing deeply as she moved away with his twenty-dollar bill in her hand. With a quick swig to finish his beer, he rose and left the club as he processed what had occurred.

For some reason, on the following Monday Jesus consciously worked in areas of the building to avoid seeing Katherine, thinking somehow, he might get in trouble. However, by Wednesday his mindset had changed and for the remainder of the week he arrived early and was conspicuous with his presence in the hallway near where he thought was her office. It was late on Friday when he suddenly saw her office door fly open about twenty feet away, and she burst forth in a flurry with a handful of papers headed towards the copy machine in the opposite direction. She was wearing stylish gray pants and a pale blue sweater, and he watched her pretty butt swing as she moved. Jesus pushed his cart until he was directly in front of her door and pretended to be working on a spot on the floor until the sound of her shoes indicated her return.

Katherine was looking down at the papers as she walked, but when she got close she looked up and they made eye contact. A second later it hit, the recognition and meaning, and the young woman stopped dead in her tracks with an astonished look. However, just as quickly she recovered and stepped into her office closing the door swiftly behind her. Jesus knew he had been right and also knew she had recognized him. With a smile, he shuffled down the hallway pushing his cart before him.

Katherine was shaking as she fell into her chair and just as quickly stood back up, suddenly unable to remain still. Her mind was filled with thoughts about the disastrous situation she now faced. She knew that if the University was aware of the reality, no explanation would keep her from being terminated. She also realized she was running late and needed to leave immediately for the club or risk Sam's wrath, so there was no opportunity to try and talk to the janitor even if she wanted to.

"Baby, are you okay?" Chantal asked in a sweet purr, instantly sensing something was wrong.

They were sitting in front of the long mirror in the dressing room getting ready for the evening, and she saw her friend's eyes instantly well up with tears.

"I'm in trouble," she declared.

"What? Tell me about it," the black dancer said in a calm, deliberate voice.

Katherine tried several times to explain, but kept getting flustered. Finally, she started to cry and Chantal let her go knowing it would help calm her. Slowly, she was able to collect herself and she started the explanation again, but this time went back to the encounter she had with the janitor at the club. Even though Chantal was not an educated person, the meaning was not lost on her. She knew her lover was in an awkward position and couldn't think of any easy way to deal with it.

"You going to have to talk to him," she finally said, after asking a few clarifying questions.

"I know...I mean maybe. But, why would he listen and cooperate?" she replied as she exhaled deeply.

"Maybe he's a nice guy," Chantal responded, although she thought it more likely that Jesus would try some kind of manipulation.

Like the previous week, the club started getting full around eight, and it wasn't long after that Sam called for Katherine to change. She was far from being mentally ready for it, but she learned long ago that arguing with Sam was pointless, so she went about the task of getting ready. Chantal came into the dressing room to provide support and they continued to discuss her situation, although they made no progress towards a resolution.

Kat had been on stage twice and was just leaving the main area after doing several table dances when she spotted Jesus sitting at the same table he had been at the previous week. They made eye contact, but the young woman kept going towards the dressing room as she thought about what to do. Ten minutes later, as soon as she stepped out, a waitress approached and told her a man wanted her to dance. By her description and the location, she knew instantly it was the janitor from the school. With a deep breath, knowing the confrontation had to occur, she moved slowly towards him.

"Hello," Kat said when she arrived, taking the other chair at the small table.

Jesus merely nodded as his mouth was too dry from nervousness and excitement to speak. They sat in silence for several awkward minutes before he summoned the courage to make his request.

"Will you dance?" he asked.

With his heavy accent and the loud music playing, it was hard to discern his words, although Kat felt she knew what was being requested. So, at the next song break she stood and began to move as she caught the beat. Slowly, her clothes came off and when his hands reached out she didn't fight him, letting him touch and fondle her breasts. Surprisingly, he was quite gentle, stroking her sensitive flesh with a light, teasing touch. When the song ended, she returned to her seat and awkwardly accepted the money he presented.

"What do you want?" Katherine finally asked, after more silence.

"What do you mean?" he replied, and she could tell by his words that he was quite nervous too.

"You will get me in trouble if you tell anyone," she stated, and almost immediately realized that it was probably the wrong thing to say.

"I don't want trouble," he replied, but offered nothing more.

"Then...what?" she followed, unsure how to proceed.

It dawned on Jesus that for once in his life he held some level of power. He wasn't by nature a bad man and it felt strange to him. He didn't want to hurt the young woman. None of his thoughts were about being evil or getting anyone in trouble. But, now with the leverage on his side, he didn't want to just let it go away either. Katherine incorrectly read his reluctance as evasiveness with the intent to manipulate and began to get very concerned.

"Please, let's figure something out," she said, once more showing more than she should.

"Like what?" he answered, more confused than anything.

"What's going on here?" the booming voice of Sam filled the space, and looking up Katherine saw him standing behind them with Chantal at his side.

"Nothing," Jesus quickly answered, and openly began to fidget.

"Why don't everyone come with me and let's get a drink," the large black man said, more as a command than a request.

The janitor, sensing trouble, tried to decline but Sam kept after him in a calm but firm way and eventually he relented. Together, the three of them walked towards the bar while Chantal disappeared into the crowd. They took up a position at the quiet end of the counter, and after getting Roland to bring some drinks Sam started.

"Now, what exactly is going on? Chantal tried to explain, but I'm not sure she got it right," the club owner asked.

"This man...he...uhhh...he works at the school," Katherine replied, realizing she didn't know the man's name.

Sam took a moment to make sure introductions occurred all around, then continued, "Okay, I understand. Is Jesus threatening to make trouble?"

"No, I don't want trouble," Jesus responded, now feeling that he was back in the familiar place of being persecuted.

"It's just...I mean...if anything is said. Sam, you made me dance and they...you know..." she stumbled, catching herself at the last minute from giving away too much information.

Sam realized the tack she had taken and admired her forethought. There was no reason to give the man any more ammunition, even if he did say he wasn't looking to make waves.

"Jesus, don't make no trouble and don't come back here again," Sam said looking at the man sternly.

Jesus' demeanor changed almost instantaneously. It was like a coiled spring had broken in his psyche. Like countless times before, he was like a mangy dog being kicked even after he said he wasn't going to cause trouble. Hell, all he wanted was to get a look at Katherine's body. After all, she was showing it to everyone. Why not him, too?

"Hey, fuck you. Man, fuck you. You don't tell me what to do. I can tell what I want. Fuck you," he yelled at Sam.

Fortunately, Sam was well practiced in dealing with volatile situations. He realized he may have pushed too hard and offered the man nothing in return. He let Jesus calm down for a bit before he answered.

"Jesus, you said you wanted no trouble and we want no trouble either. I can't let you mess with her, so tell me how we make this good for everyone," he said, giving the man a chance to be part of the resolution.

"Man, I just wanted to see her...see what she looked like. I told you I didn't want trouble," he replied.

"I know Jesus...I know..." Sam responded. Then, after several seconds of silence he spoke again, "Okay, Jesus. Here's the deal. You get to spend some time with Kat, but when you done, you done."

"Sam..." Katherine started, but his quick glance silenced her.

Jesus slowly nodded, unsure about what he meant exactly, but sensing it was better than he was expecting. With that, Sam stood and motioned for them to follow and lead them to the back door.

"Sam?" Katherine tried again, knowing where they were headed.

"Hush girl," came his fast rebuke.

They left the main building and crossed to the door to the special annex. As soon as they stepped inside, Jesus sensed what the space was for and a smile came to his face.

"Jesus, listen to me. You have an hour with her. You can't fuck her though. Look and touch but no fucking. Get your fill and when it's over you going to leave and not come back. You also going to keep your mouth shut. We all clear?" he explained.

Jesus merely nodded, although the expression of excitement on his face was clear. For once, he was going to get more than he hoped and it made him feel alive.

"Sam?" Katherine tried for the third time to interject, but was once more dismissed.

"Girl, you make it worthwhile for Jesus. You asking for a favor, so you better make it good," he stated, and with that he spun on his heels and left.

For several seconds, they stood and looked at each other, both unsure as to how to proceed. However, when Jesus reached out with his hand for her breast, Kat knew she needed to try and take control. Moving to the end table, she flicked on a switch that she knew from experienced piped in the music from the club and the small room was instantly filled with a heavy beat. With that, she directed Jesus to the couch thinking she would provide him with some dances to fulfill the obligation. However, just before she was about to start the door opened and a waitress brought in two rounds of drinks for the couple.

As soon as she left, Kat started and for the next several songs she danced for the Hispanic man. He stayed amazingly still and his only touch was to softly stroke her breasts and nipples like he had done before.

Dancing over the couch instead of the chairs in the club put a strain on her body and it wasn't long before Kat needed to take a break. She pulled her top into place then handed the man his beer while she picked up her drink. They sat next to each other in silence for several minutes, but the she could tell he was getting antsy, no doubt thinking his time was ticking by. So, after another quick sip, she stood and started once again, rationalizing it was best to keep him happy and get through the hour uneventfully.

This time though, Jesus was more aggressive. Almost as soon as she started, his hands went to her legs then up to her ass and fondled her with a soft, but insistent touch. Kat didn't fight him, thinking this was no worse than what she normally dealt with in the club. Then, when she leaned forward, his mouth went to her nipples and she was forced to make a decision as to whether to move or let him suckle. Since his mouth had a tight lock, she ceased moving and soon he guided her body until she was kneeling on the edge of the couch, between his open legs, as he nursed on her nubs. It wasn't long before his hands were at the sides of her g-string trying to push the garment over her hips, and she had to use one hand to hold it up while she balanced against the back of the couch with the other. Kat felt she was still in control so she didn't stop him, but after two more songs had concluded she broke the connection.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds