• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not the Way I Planned It Ch. 02

Not the Way I Planned It Ch. 02

12

In chapter one, I described how Traci and I met and eventually married. She was experienced sexually and I was a virgin. She began teaching me how to suck her pussy and make her cum. She taught me to eat my cum from her freshly fucked pussy. I even admitted to being somewhat aroused when thinking about her having sex with other men.

During sex, she was becoming more demanding and, well, more dominant. She was now alternating between sweet suggestions and stern commands. Often, when I was sucking her pussy, she would tell me to suck her engorged clit "Like I suck your cock". She taught me how to pull it into my mouth and hold it with my teeth without hurting her. When I did this correctly she came so hard that she squirted her girl cum all over my face. The first time, I thought she had lost control of her bladder and peed on me. She thought that I would be uneducated about this and helped me read about it on the internet.

Shortly after this, I was licking her pussy, when she pulled her legs up higher and moved her pussy higher. As I continued to lick and suck, she moved my head gently down until I was licking the bottom of her slit. I was uncertain what to do next. As she applied a little more pressure to my head, my tongue accidently touched the area between her pussy and anus. When this happened she began to moan. She kept pushing me down until I got my first taste of her asshole. This drove her over the edge. She began talking;

"Oh, god, yes, god damn that feels good. Oh, please lick my ass, Terry. That is so fucking hot. Oh, fuck, yes, god, yes."

This blew my mind, but she was very clean and had maybe planned this. I just tried to put my revulsion out of my mind and go with it

The very next time we made love, after some foreplay, she rolled onto her stomach and spread her legs. I froze. She turned her head slowly around and said, "Like they say, Terry, it is not going to lick itself."

I spread her beautiful ass cheeks and slowly began to tongue her waiting bud. She encouraged this and begged for more. I was becoming more used to our expanding range and learned to read her signals and directions. My comfort zone was getting kinkier each time we tried something new. After a while, she said, "Oh, god, that feels so good. Please fuck me in the ass." She slid up a little more on her knees to present me her waiting ass. Her anus was so wet from my licking that she instructed me, "Well, go ahead and stick it in me."

Again I went with the flow. Her ass was super tight and I had to hold my little cock firmly to get the head in. After that I sunk easily into her second hole as she moaned her approval. I began fucking her ass as I would her pussy. It was much tighter and provided considerably more resistance. Traci began fingering her own clit and started a series of shuddering orgasms that seemed to go on forever. She screamed as she implored me, "Fuck my hot ass, Terry, shoot your cum in me. Fuck me hard."

I pumped and pumped. I began shooting off in her rear. I filled her up with my seed. She stopped fingering herself and began rocking slowly. My little cock was just about to pop out of her ass. She told me to lie on my back, when I did, she sandcrabbed back up my body until her ass was over my head. There was no doubt that I was to eat my cum out of her rectum. I did not have time to react. I just opened wide and let her press her ass to my lips. I sucked my load out and was surprised that it just tasted like cum.

In our afterglow, she carefully explained that she knew I would probably be overwhelmed by this ass play and she did not want to take the time to talk me into it. I asked why this had tasted so good. She told me that she had fasted all day and took two enemas beforehand.

"You are getting very good at following my directions and now my body commands. I am impressed with my little sex student. This is going to be so much fun."

We were getting good at interpreting each other's moods. In our office we would sometimes engage in flirting or double entendre. That usually meant that sex was imminent that evening. A week or so after we had first enjoyed anal and oral/anal, Traci got home before me. When I got home, she marched me into the bathroom and made me strip. She then applied a layer of lotion on my chest, arms, legs and genitals. She made me wait five minutes, then told me to get in the shower and wash. I knew from the smell that it was not regular lotion. When I started washing the lotion off, my body hair came off also.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I was almost as hairless as a newborn. Traci finished the task, shaving my scrotum, then down to my asshole. She also did my underarms. She then rubbed real lotion onto my newly hairless skin areas. She backed up and admired her handiwork. She said, "Now that is much better,"

Sometimes during foreplay one or the other of us would mention her former lovers and the size of their cocks. One evening, I mentioned that she must be growing tired of getting off with our fingers or my mouth and probably wanted a bigger cock. She smiled and said, "Well, a big cock feels so much better. Tell you what, why don't you go down to the adult novelty store and buy me something that you think I would like?"

I stammered and told her that I had no idea what she might like. She said that we could look at some on line. I was relieved and we got on some websites and discussed the merits of some of the interesting dildos. When she finally selected a ten inch chocolate colored realistic cock with balls, I thought I had dodged the bullet. I began the ordering and payment process on the website. Traci said, "Oh.no, Baby, I want you to purchase this in person." I argued that the website was easier and less threatening.

Traci was not hearing any of this. "You will go get this big cock for us. And you will talk to the clerk about the pros and cons of some of the dildos. Especially if the clerk is a female, you will engage her and talk about the length and girth of the sizes. If the clerk is male you will inform him that your cock is not large enough to bring your wife to orgasm and that we are trying some new ammunition to keep me satisfied."

"By the way, Honey, you will wear this recorder in your shirt pocket and record it all."

"Do you understand?"

I tried in vain to change her mind, but she told me that I needed to get more comfortable outside the bedroom dealing with our new sex life. She then told me to eat her pussy and put my tongue up her ass, then fuck her tight bum and suck her "girl cock"until she squirted her cum into my face.

Outside of the bedroom she was the same sweet Traci I had always known. With the exception of some flirting in the office, you would never guess that were engaging in some serious marital spice games.

A few days later, Traci passed me in the plant and winked. She said, "Well, can I expect to get fucked by a big black cock tonight?"

I was hoping that this was just bedroom banter. Now I knew that she was serious about the dildo. I left the office that evening and nervously drove over to the adult novelty boutique. I had taken the inventory recorder just as she had instructed. There were a few cars parked in front. I had hoped to be in the store alone, but I saw several customers browsing. There were a few couples as well as some individuals. This store had adult videos, novelties, sexy lingerie, lubricants and just about any other marital aid you could dream of. I slowly browsed over to the dildo display. They had much of the stock that we had viewed on line.

After nervously browsing the dildos for awhile, I saw a nice looking lady of late thirties or early forties coming toward me. She had on medium height high heels, a fashionable mini skirt and a close fitting top. She had nice breasts and showed a moderate amount of cleavage. She was sexy in a subtle sort of way. She said, "Sir, may I help you with something?"

I stammered a little, but I knew what I had to do. I told her that I wanted a dildo for some marital adventure. I thought that was to the point, but not so direct. She smiled and pointed to the display while telling me that they had such a variety that she was sure we could find something exciting for the lady. I pretended to muse over my selection until I came to the model we had selected off the website. I asked her about the long thick chocolate colored one.

She said, "Excellent choice, sir, this happens to be our most popular one. It is purchased mostly by white customers and couples. It has maximum size and girth and the color is very intriguing and risqué to our white customers."

"I assume your wife is not a beginner, but either way, I suggest a special lubricant in case you are excited by alternate uses."

I was burning with excitement and embarrassment. I asked if she thought this one was too large. Then I managed to smoothly ask if she had any personal experience with this one. She said, "Oh, of course, my partner and I have tried most of these and have found this chocolate colored model to be most exciting."

She picked up the dildo and instructed me on proper cleaning and preparation before usage. She also picked up the Astro Glide bottle and asked I we were interested in anything else.

"May I suggest some nice bedroom lingerie, maybe? I would be happy to help you with selection and size."

I indicated that the dildo and lubricant would be sufficient for this trip.

"Great, if you see anything that interests you, please feel free to ask, my name is Janice and I would like to help you when you come back in. I will walk you up to the register and have Larry ring you up."

We walked to the register and she told the cashier, Larry to help me with my purchase. She extended her hand and said, "Come back and ask for Janice. I'm sorry; I didn't catch your name.

This was so smooth that I did not think to give her a false name. I blurted out, "Terry."

"Wonderful, Terry, I do hope you come back. Larry, help Terry please."

With that she left to help other customers. Larry scanned my items and in a friendly voice reminded me how to wash and prepare the dildo before the first usage. He asked if I would like the special cleaner for the dildo, but also indicated that warm soapy water would also suffice. I told him that we would skip the special cleaned. He also mentioned that this was the most popular model for white couples. That is when I remembered I had the recorder in my pocket.

I said, "Yes, Janice told me that also. By the way do you have any experience with this one?"

"Not really, I am single and get a lot of action from here and when I go out clubbing. I am very well hung and my dates don't have anything to complain about."

I was turning red again, but I knew I had to address the issue that Traci had instructed me to bring up. "Yeah, I wish I could say that. Mine is too small to bring my wife to orgasm. We thought this might help."

Larry looked up without any expression and said, "OK, but there are other ways to bring her to orgasms. You might want to purchase some video and watch with her to get some ideas."

I said, "Thanks, but I think she seems to have a handle on how to get her cookies, if you know what I mean. I am trying to keep up."

He finished checking me out and told me to come back. I was very relieved at how easy it had been. Also, I realized that Traci was helping me get further into the comfort zone talking and acting about sex as if it was not taboo.

I rushed home. My pulse was still beating and my excitement level was overwhelming. Traci had a light dinner on the table. I told her I would wash up and be back. I nervously unwrapped the dildo and ran some warm soapy water in the bathroom sink. I dried it off and placed it in the cabinet. She asked me what I had brought home in the bag. I played dumb asking, "What bag?"

"Did you get a sweet gift or perfume for your poor little wife?"

"What makes you think that?" I retorted.

"I just thought that you love me so much that you want to see me happy,"

"Well, it depends on what is in the bag."

"I guess we can get ready and find out."

Traci walked toward the bedroom and called over her shoulder, "I'll be in the shower for a little while."

I showered in the guest bath and was in bed when she came out. I had slipped the dildo into the nightstand along with the lubricant. She came out wearing a black corset with black fishnet stockings. She had on a pair of six inch red heels, dark red lipstick, and deep black eye shadow with heavy pink highlights. Her hair was styled and sprayed like she was going out on a date.

She approached me and presented her slick pussy to me. She was already wet and I slid my finger all the way up her juicy slit. She gave a little moan and asked what I had for her.

I told her that I had anything she wanted. She told me that she was going to lay back on the bed and that I was to lick her pussy, ass and nipples. I complied and kissed then sucked her very excited breasts. Next I lay between her spread legs and licked the sweet nectar from her beautiful vaginal lips. I placed my lips around her girl cock and sucked it gently into my mouth. I continued to lick her pussy, then turned her onto her stomach, pulled her hips up and stuck my tongue as far up her ass as I could.

As I ministered to her anus, she moaned and encouraged me to tongue fuck her asshole. She rolled back over and told me, "Stick your little stiffy into my cunt."

I mounted her and tried to prolong my orgasm. I only lasted a minute and blew my load into her warm womb. I quickly reached for the dildo in the night stand and was about to open the lubricant. Traci, said, "Honey, I don't think I need any more lubricant in my pussy. Why don't you fuck me with our new friend?"

I placed the tip of the monster cock into her pussy. She stopped me and took control of it. She placed my hands over hers just as she had done the first time that we tried to have sex. She was gentle to begin with and slid the cock in and out slowly. In between, she swirled the head around to wet her vulva completely. Slowly and firmly, she began pushing our new friend into her waiting cunt. As she thrust forward a little and then pulled it back out, her pussy made a gushing sound. She was so wet and excited. She took more on every thrust until she had inserted most of it into her pussy. I was holding her thrusting hands as she sawed the monster in and out. She thrust her hips more each time. She started having the first of her coming orgasms. She threw her hands above her head, sunk the red slut heels into the mattress and thrust her sex higher in the air and pleaded with me to,"Fuck me with that big black cock."

I tried to match her pace as she fucked her hips up and down. She seemed to be trying to take the whole thing into her womb. She began squealing in a high pitch. Then she would change to a guttural voice and say, "FUCK ME HARD, STUD."

She exploded into her biggest orgasm and collapsed onto the bedding, exhausted. I held the dildo in place for a while until she started responding again. She slowly fucked the black dildo a little like a cool down session. She looked in to my eyes after a time and said, "Suck my girl cock, Cuckold." By then I knew that her girl cock was the extremely large clitoris that got so hard when she was super aroused. I spread her legs and held onto the black dildo. I then placed my lips over her huge clit and pulled it into my mouth. I sucked up and down giving her a girl blow job. I licked the knob until she started shaking. Then I encircled it with my teeth and swirled my tongue on top. I pulled the big nub deeper into my mouth and sucked as hard as I dared as she let out a shrill continuous scream. Finally she begged me to stop and suck my cum off the dildo and out of her stretched pussy.

Afterward, I brought us a glass of chilled white wine and we talked about my experience at the adult novelty store. Traci listened to the recording of my visit and was so proud of me that she high fived me. While talking about the whole adventure, she leaned back on the bed pillow and said, "You know, I had almost forgotten what it was like to be stretched by a big cock."

I asked her if she really enjoyed the dildo and my efforts that much or if she were just trying to buoy my spirits. She replied, "Oh, yes, I loved it. However I do miss giving blow jobs to really large cocks. You see, even with the big brown dildo, you could never get the sensation and wonderful taste of a real live cock. The pre-cum is so slick and tasty, not to mention if you get a real heavy cummer to shoot down your throat."

I corrected her, "You mean shoot in your mouth, don't you?"

She smiled and answered, "Well, yes, Terry, it was like that in the beginning, but as I experienced some very big cocks, I learned a technique that did allow the guy to shoot his cum directly into my stomach."

"You mean, deepthroat?"

"Yes deepthroat. That is what got me addicted to giving blow jobs. That is one of the reasons I transferred colleges. I was becoming so well know at my smaller college that I was afraid that was becoming my trademark instead of my grades."

"Yes, but you can easily take my whole cock into your mouth. Do you enjoy that as much."

"Honey, I enjoy giving you pleasure and you do cum heavily, but the real kick for me was sliding my mouth down over a huge cock and taking it way past the gag reflex. I found that with a little practice, I could take any cock into my throat, no matter how big."

My cock was starting to stir and she noticed. "Well, look and your little dick coming back to life."

"Did that turn your cock back on? You do enjoy hearing about my previous experiences don't you?"

"I can't explain it. I was so angry at you in high school for cheating on me. Even though we were just dating, I still was humiliated. However, when we got back together in college, I had a real hard time trying to reconcile my hurt with the erotic image of you fucking a big cock."

"Sounds like a real hang up to me. What about now? Have I proved how much I love you by marrying you and expanding you sexual horizons?"

"What do you mean, what about now?"

" Does the thought of me sucking a big cock excite you now?"

"As hard as it is to admit, I really turns me on. I am so ashamed at feeling so horny about your committing adultery."

"I understand, but it is possible to restrict your definition of adultery to a secretive betrayal of trust."

"Sex by consenting adults does not necessary constitute adultery if both parties agree. You agree or not?"

"Uh, I see the point; it is just that I was brought up to believe adultery is wrong. But I could at least see how you could interpret it differently."

"Well, then, Terry, would you like to see me suck a big cock, huh? Would you enjoy seeing me suck a big brown cock like our new friend her? How about seeing a big stud skin back his uncircumcised cock and expose a huge purple head I could suck down into my deep throat? How about seeing a guy with a huge cock shoot his cum down directly into my stomach?"

My cock was standing at attention. Traci leaned over and sucked me to a quick orgasm. After having cum several times already, I still shot a small load into her mouth. She immediately crawled onto me and snowballed my load back into my mouth.

We were so satisfied and sated that we did not have sex for another ten days or so. That special experience was a new plateau for our sex life. I don't know whether she enjoyed our new dildo by herself or not.

When we did make love again, she started flirting with me in the office. I knew and she knew that we were fucking that evening. When I got home she was still dressed in her work clothes. We had chef salads and white wine. After dinner, she told me that she would do the dishes while I got ready. She told me that she had special plans and that I was to use what she had laid out and follow the instructions carefully. She said it would take me a while, but to not cut any corners.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not the Way I Planned It Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds