• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marital Experiment

Marital Experiment

One night when I was horny I tried something different with my wife, who had gone to bed earlier and seemed sound asleep. I got naked and moved close enough that I could hear her breathing and see her eyes. When her eyes started moving the way they do when someone is dreaming, I lifted the covers and let them fall back on her, but my hand was now over her pussy. She was wearing a negligee and no panties, so I could easily slide her nightie up. I also managed to get some lubricant on my fingers, to sort of "jump start" her pussy.

I pressed a little harder as her breathing stayed steady and her eyes kept moving. Soon my middle finger was right on her clit, and I could feel it getting hard as I slowly rotated around it. I was also getting stiff. Her eyes kept moving so I got more vigorous and started making wider loops down along her labia and across her vagina, but always returning to flip her now stiff clitoris, without actually touching its most sensitive area (she says that hurts).

She made some sounds but I didn't stop, hoping she was having a really sexy dream. She seemed to be getting excited in her dream and suddenly her eyes opened. She didn't say anything, but after a few seconds she smiled and turned away from me, pushing her vulva back toward me- so without any hesitation, I slid into her soaking wet pussy and began fucking hard. She probably came more than she ever had before and I had such a wonderful orgasm too. Maybe it was so good for us both because I had spent more time playing with her pussy than I usually do.

The next morning when I asked about it, she claimed she did not remember having sex. So my fantasy is that I do this with ANY woman I know or have seen anyplace - I sneak into their bedroom and reach under the covers - they never have on any restrictive nightclothes so my fingers can go right to work on their lonely pussies and get them all hot and bothered, while watching their eyes to make sure they are dreaming.

And after their clit is stiff and their pussy is dripping wet, I roll them on their side and fuck them from behind while they have an orgasm in their dreams. Then I leave; they have never wakened, but the next day they tell their best friend about the "amazing dream" they had. Maybe this is how the stories about Incubus and Succubus got started? I should describe in greater detail about what I am thinking while I am doing this.

I am worried she will wake up, and trouble will ensue- but it is my fantasy and so she will do exactly what I hope she will! That worry is why I would not try this in real life. While I am caressing her I am paying attention to her physiology, to find what works best for her. Once I get to join in, I am just enjoying- but also imagining what my cock is doing, and believing that this is pleasant for her: moving everything around and stretching her vagina somewhat, and her cervix, and of course indirectly stimulating her clitoris, or reaching around to stimulate it directly.

I read someplace that anything you can do with a tongue can be done better with fingers- but I am not so sure of that, and anyway-fingers can't taste. I suppose I did not include any oral stimulation because the fantasy arose from a frustrated attempt to actually try something like that (not with a stranger who was asleep!). I suppose someone who was drunk might not wake up if you cranked her legs apart and got your face in there- but I am pretty sure most women would wake up.

What does any man think about while having sex? I would probably know that if I ever had sex, but I just write stories and wish someone would read them and get so hot and bothered that she decided to see if I could put my mouth where my money is... or is that the wrong saying? Anyway there is a saying that is perfect for this situation - but I don't know it. Maybe the guy who got upset that I misspelled Tuscon in another story will write in and provide the saying: or is it "there's a sucker born every minute".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marital Experiment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds