• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome Home Pt. 01

Welcome Home Pt. 01

Adam waited patiently on his knees, naked except for the metal cage around his cock. His head was bowed to the ground and his hands were at his back. As he heard his wife's footsteps get closer to the bedroom door, his cock began to swell in the cage. He fought the urge to look up as she came in the room and locked the door behind her. He had just returned from a nine-month deployment overseas. A few months into that nine-months he had given himself to his wife completely, promising to be her slave for as long as she wanted to play with him. It had been months since he was allowed an orgasm, though she had made him edge several times. It was by far the longest Adam had ever been denied, and he was proud that he obeyed his wife even when thousands of miles away. He had been tempted of course, but he was determined to live out his submissive fantasies to the fullest. Michelle was enjoying the game too, she was using this time to explore her dominant side. A side she didn't even know was there until her husband brought it out in her.

She smiled at her husband as she walked past him and into their walk-in closet. Adam could hear the sounds of her undressing, then the sound of Tiffany rummaging through their chest of adult toys. His cock was pressed against the bars of his chastity cage now, his balls ached with five months worth of frustration. She walked behind him and bound his hands with rope so that they would remain behind his back. He kept his eyes to the floor as she walked in front of him...

"What? You don't want to see your naked wife after nine-months? Or are you afraid that you'll be in trouble for looking without permission?"

Adam was sure that whether or not he looked up, he would be punished by his wife. May as well enjoy the view. He slowly lifted his head, letting his eyes travel up Tiffany's legs to her shaved pussy, then up to her amazing breasts to her smiling face. She immediately raised her hand to slap him, he flinched. But she didn't slap him, she just laughed.

"Such a little bitch. Scared of your wife. Hmm, I guess I am pretty scary when I want to be." Tiffany leaned in and whispered in her husband's ear.

"Are you scared of me slave? Are you scared I'm going to hurt you."

She's cock twitched in response to her teasing tone. He knew that she enjoyed causing him pain, and he knew that he would take any punishment she wanted to give him if it meant earning some pleasure that night.

"You own me. Hurt me as much as you want. But no, I'm not scared of you."

He knew those defiant words would make his night that much worse, but he also knew that his wife loved to be challenged. Tiffany smiled and bit her lip as she looked in her husband's eyes.

"Don't worry. Before the end of the night you will be."

Her hand trailed down his chest, to his caged cock. She was admiring how purple and swollen it was inside the chastity cage.

"That mean little cage must be hurting your poor denied cock so bad slave. Maybe I should take it off? What do you think?"

"You own my cock Mistress. It's entirely up to you." Tiffany smiled, he was loving how far his wife was taking her dominant exploration.

"You're right. I do own that cock. But that's not the only cock I own, is it slave?"

"No Mistress. You own three more. The dildo gag and the two strapons Mistress."

Tiffany directed Adam's attention to the bed, where the three toy cocks were played out. The first was the ball gag that had a small black cock at one end. The second was skin colored strap on, slightly smaller than Adam's cock, when unlocked. The third was a nine inch, thick black strap on.

"I'm going to play with three cocks tonight slave, can you guess which one I won't be playing with?" She smirked.

"Mine Mistress..." Shane was trying to stay as calm as possible, but his disappointment was impossible to hide. He struggled to remain submissive, as every part of his body cried out for relief. Especially his cock that was desperately trying to break free from its metal prison.

"You're such a smart slave. But, I'm not too mean, I'll let you stay there on your knees and watch."

Tiffany laid on the back in the bed, relaxing as she picked up the dildo gag. Adam watched as she kissed the fake cock, right on the head. Then trailed her tongue up the under side, before wrapping her lips around it. She easily deep throated it, and kept up the show for a few minutes while watching her husband struggle to remain in control of himself.

"You wish this was your cock don't you slave? Well too bad. You're going to have to earn it, and its going to take a long, long time to earn anything this good."

She moved the well lubricated cock to her pussy, and as Adam watched it slide in he realized just how wet she was from torturing him. Tiffany let out a small moan as she fucked herself, and Adam groaned right along with her. They locked eyes as she fucked herself faster, and harder. She reached over to her night stand and took out her favorite vibrator, she placed it on her clit and began climbing to her first orgasm of the night.

"You're going to watch me cum for another cock. Over, and over. You're going to watch me get off, knowing you haven't in over five months. Knowing that you're not going to for another five months if I say so."

Adam felt like he was having an out of body experience. He was there, but his mind wasn't. He wanted his wife so bad, he needed her, but he couldn't have her. It was driving him crazy, but he remained on his knees and obediently watched his wife as she moaned and screamed through her first orgasm. He could feel precum dripping from his cock as he watched the incredibly erotic show his wife was putting on for him. Tiffany loved the affect she had on her husband, she loved the raw passion and lust that was coming from his stare. His desperation for her made her cum that much harder.

She took the dildo from her pussy and raised it to her lips. She smiled as Adam realized that the show wasn't over, and she took the toy into her mouth to suck it clean. She licked it like a popsicle and made sure all her juices were cleaned off before placing it back on the bed and grabbing the next cock in line. She repeated the show twice more with the larger cocks. Each time making sure to lick and suck them clean after. When she had finished with her pretend lovers, she moved to the edge of the bed, about a foot away from her husband's face.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for letting me watch."

"Good boy. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes! God yes! Please, please let me fuck you!"

Tiffany smiled wide, seductively she shook her head and whispered "No."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome Home Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds