• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Serving the Empress

Serving the Empress

12

I was going to wait with uploading this until my first story on this site "A Gift From the Empress" had been online for a couple of days and maybe incorporate some feedback. However, due to some technical difficulties and inspiration hitting me I finished this even before that was fully uploaded.

This and A Gift From the Empress are related to each other and Gift goes into some more overarching story details, but you can definitely read this without having read Gift first. For the full story I would suggest reading A Gift From the Empress first and then coming back to this one.

This story features consensual sex between women, futanari, bigger than normal cocks, incest and petplay. If any of these are not your cup-of-tea please try any of the other stories submitted by the many talented writers on this website.

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

Enjoy.

*****

Mary swallowed before she entered the building she knew this would be the biggest test of faith she would ever get. Getting a job in the city away from the safety of home and her church. All her life Mary had lived under the protection of her mother in the safety of her community, but now she was send on her mission into the wide world.

See Mary was of the Faith, a religious movement that supports the old ways before the coming of the goddess Lilith. They lived in relative seclusion away from the temptations in cities, but now that she was an adult she was send away to spread the word of God. The Faith longed for a return to the times of men, however, it was becoming more and more difficult to find support.

Nowadays members of the Faith were seen as nothing more than an annoyance which knocked on your door, usually at the worst time possible. Mary had also encountered this last week when she was going door-to-door. She was shocked when a couple opened the door mid-fuck. Mary first was speechless, then stuttered her lines when the couple had asked "What she wanted?".

"I...I...I... have come to talk to you about the word of G...G...God." Mary had said looking at the woman being taken. Her large breasts swinging as her futa partner took her from behind with hard thrusts, deep inside Mary longed to be that women. "Fuck off." the woman started to say but her partner interrupted her.

"That is not a way to treat a guest honey. We can at least show her all that the Goddess has to offer." The futa said still fucking her partner with a smile on her face. The futa could hardly resist the petite body before her and she knew if this girl was of the Faith that she was probably also a virgin.

Mary had quickly turned around and ran away from the couple fucking in the doorway. Mary grew up in care of the Faith and knew no other life. Her mother being a staunch believer had taught her all the values of the Faith and her schooling had taught her the rest. The Faith had its own schools and shops, basically its own towns and people like Mary who grew up there knew nothing of the outside world.

But truth be told incidents like that had tested her resolve. The sights and sounds of the city were vastly different from the ones she grew up with. And the very sexual way of life that was now commonplace in the city had given Mary more than one wet dream.

One day Mary had received a letter from her mother telling her that the Faith had fallen unto hard times and could no longer support her living in the city. Thus Mary was forced to look for a job to pay her bills. She had looked online for jobs but these were mostly sex related jobs like a stripper or nude waitress.

She had also seen an ad for a live-in pet, curious Mary had clicked on the ad and what she read both shocked and aroused her. The person posting the ad was looking for a girl, preferably of small stature like Mary, who would live with her and be the pet/sex slave of the futa posting the ad. Included was a picture of the futa's massive cock, which was being held by a cock ring. Mary quickly closed the page shocked at her own body's reaction to reading it. That night she had dreamed of fully submitting to a futa and being that futa's pet only to wake-up from her own body's orgasm. Mary was unsure if she should embrace her fantasies or pray to her god for forgiveness.

Mary was happy when she found an employment agency which seemed to offer normal jobs and quickly made an appointment. When she walked in she was surprised all she saw were women in normal clothes, not the lewd fashion that were forbidden by the Faith. Actually all women were dressed in stylish suits, not an uncovered boob or cock in sight.

Now with new found confidence and a smile on her face she proceeded to the reception. "Excuse me, I have an appointment with Mrs. Budeau." The girl at the reception looked up, smiled and said "You are Mary I presume? Mrs. Budeau is expecting you, through that door please." the girl pointed at a door on the left.

"Ok, thank you." Mary walked to the door, knocked and waited for an answer. "Come in." she heard from the inside. Mary opened the door and stepped in the room, once inside Mary saw a large stylishly decorated room with one desk. Behind the desk sat a woman who exuded professionalism and power, even by just looking at Mrs. Budeau left Mary slightly intimidated and more than slightly aroused.

Victoria Budeau stood up and Mary was left in awe, the woman was 6ft 2, voluptuous and her scarlet red lips drew Mary's eyes like a magnet. Mary proceeded into the room and shook the woman's hand, she introduced herself and found out the woman was called Victoria Budeau.

"So Mary how can I help you?"

"I am looking for a job, only I would like a job of a more... non-sexual nature." Victoria simply nodded at Mary. "Okay Mary, what are your qualifications?".

Mary was already afraid of this question, due to her being raised by the Faith she never went to any university or even recognized high-school for that matter. "Mrs. Budeau, that is kind of a problem, I was raised under the Faith and therefor was also schooled by them." Mary stuttered.

"The Faith? Interesting." Victoria knew she had prize here before her. She could read the girl like an open book. Raised by the Faith but longing to break free from it, to explore what the world of the goddess Lilith had to offer. She also knew to girl would be a perfect submissive when guided by an experienced woman and she knew just which woman.

"That is no problem at all, if you would excuse me. I am going to make a phone call because I already have the perfect job for you in mind."

"Really!? That would be great, thank you Mrs. Budeau!" Mary was delighted to hear that she might have already found a job.

Veronica went into a side office and dialled the number. "Hello Elena? How are you doing? I am doing great. Tell me are you still looking for that present for your wife? I might have found the perfect girl, 5ft 3, small breasts, tight body and a pretty face with some of the best lips I have seen in a while. She will need a bit of convincing but I know you can handle it. And there is one small bonus, she is of the Faith. Yes, born and raised even, as innocent as they come. I will send her over tomorrow, no problem. No charge if you let me come by and borrow her some time. Great see you soon."

Veronica smiled, it was always good to be in the debt of the Empress-consort. She knew consort Elena was looking for a present for her wife and Mary would make the perfect little pet for the Empress.

Mary looked hopeful towards Veronica when she entered the room again "You got the job sweetie.".

"Really! Thank you so much Mrs. Budeau. What will I be doing?" Veronica smiled "That will be explained tomorrow, be at this address by 9 o'clock and don't be late." she handed the girl a piece of paper with the address.

When Mary arrived the next day at the address she was taken aback by the massive house in front of her. "It almost looks like a palace." she thought. She made her way to one of the gates where a security guard let her in, luckily she was expected. She was pointed towards a door on the side and when she entered it she saw a large woman.

"You must be Mary." the woman simply said "My name is Mrs. Godswood."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Godswood and thank you for the opportunity you are giving me." Mary and the woman talked a bit. Mrs. Godswood, better known as consort Elena to most, wanted to make the girl feel at home. She was also curious at Mary's background and the Faith itself.

After a while Elena stood up and started walking "Follow me Mary, I will show you what you will be working with." Mary followed the woman and was in awestruck when she saw the inside of the house. Marble, expensive rugs and gold trim everywhere. The house, better yet mansion, was made out of the finest materials there were.

She was also entranced by Mrs. Godswood, the woman had large breasts and was easily 2 heads taller than Mary herself. She also had something really powerful over her as if she could rule a country or something. Mary laughed at the silliness of her own thoughts, she had seen how the only ruler looked like. "The embodiment of everything that is wrong with this world." As her mother had named empress Lana.

Truth be told one of Mary's wet dreams had been about the Empress herself. For Mary empress Lana was the ultimate taboo. Her mother had always villainized the woman which made her Mary's ultimate forbidden fruit.

Mary was lead to 2 large red and gold doors which she was told to stand in front of. Then Elena pushed the doors open.

Mary gasped when the door opened and inside she saw a large room luxuriously decorated. On all sides of the room there were statues of nude women and futas in various sexual acts and positions and in the middle 2 large chairs. Not just any chairs, thrones, then it all clicked in her head. Mary was not at just some wealthy estate, she was at the imperial palace and on one of the thrones was a women naked for save some jewellery and a girl in too small French maid outfit with her lips wrapped around a cock.

Secretly deep inside Mary wanted to be that maid, serving the futa empress in all her needs. Mary tried to turn around only to be stopped by the woman behind her "Not so fast, see I have been looking for a birthday present for my sister and I think you would make a perfect little pet for her."

Mary felt her pussy cream at those words. Somehow this woman, who apparently was the Empress-consort, knew her deepest and most secret desires within her. On top of that she was offering to make it all real for her. Inside Mary's feelings were waging war, her mind was telling her to run and never look back but her desire was telling her to fall to her knees and promise this woman that she would serve the Empress.

"So Mary, would you like to become the Empress' little sex slave pet?" Elena said as she put her hands on Mary's shoulders, Mary was still staring at the maid servicing empress Lana's massive cock. "Are you ready to serve?" Mary shuddered at those words, to serve the Empress as her live-in pet and sex toy. She felt Elena grind her crotch against her ass and back, a massive cock trapped in her pants as well. Mary knew that she would not only be serving empress Lana herself but also her sister-wife and anyone they deemed worthy.

Suddenly Mary knew, she knew that this was all that she ever would want and desire out of life. A life of sex, luxury and most importantly submission. Mary turned around and dropped to her knees "Please, please let me be her pet. Please let me serve her!" she begged. Elena grinned "Okay, follow me pet." Mary shuddered at the use of that word and followed the consort.

Elena walked into a door and Mary followed her obediently "This will be your room, that is if you are not sleeping with the Empress or myself." Mary was in awe at what she saw, a large bed in the middle of the room, sex toys lined the walls, a large cross standing in a corner and a large walk-in closet filled with all kinds of sexy clothing. Mary was in heaven and tears started to form in her eyes "What is it my dear? Don't you like it?" Elena asked in concern, even though she wanted to girl she would only want her through seduction not coercion.

"It is not that." Mary said sniffing "You are making me so happy and helping me find my true self. Thank you!" Elena smiled at this statement and knew she had the girl under her spell for good. "Okay, these are the rules: You will address empress Lana, me or anyone else as Empress or Mistress, at all times. You will do as we say disobedience or you will be punished. You will be wearing your collar at all times and save for that you will be nude, unless instructed otherwise. When you are not being used you will be free to do as you please within the palace but to go outside you must gain permission and an escort." Mary nodded at all things said and imprinted them into her mind, these would be her laws by which she would live. She had always lived by the 10 commandments but these rules would be her new commandments.

"If you follow these rules." Elena continued "You will have a life of pleasure and luxury known to only a few. You will be our pet as long as you desire to be and we will treat you as well as we can."

"Do you accept my proposal to become our pet?" Mary swallowed at this question. Here she was being offered all that she ever desired and more. A life away from the constricting Faith, her controlling mother, a life of sexual pleasure and desire, a life where her submissive nature could shine and where she would be truly rewarded for it.

Mary's only response was to start undressing, slowly she revealed her body to the woman she just met less than an hour ago. Every piece of clothing she took off made Mary feel more and more free and before she knew it she was ripping off the clothing she was wearing, longing for that freedom.

Elena could only smile at the girl's willingness and could only think back to the time her sister rescued her from their own religious prison back when the Lilith first appeared before Lana. She was also admiring the girl's tight body, her small breast suited the almost tiny girl who was almost 2 full feet smaller than the Amazonian Elena. She also made a mental note to invite Victoria to thank her, Elena could only imagine how hard it had been for Victoria to restrain herself and not seduce the girl herself.

Mary kneeled in front of Elena, took her hair into one hand and lifted it up "I am ready mistress." she said with a smile on her face. Elena felt her cock lurch and started moving, she took a diamond studded collar with a small ring attached from a shelf and moved behind the girl. "Are you sure? Once I put this on you there will be no turning back."

May simply stretched her neck in an effort to make it easier for her new mistress to put her collar on. Elena took that as the answer she was looking for and put the collar on. "Pet, this collar is just for special occasions and you may only wear it when we say you may. Now go look in the mirror." Mary quickly moved in front of the large mirror in her new room and gasped at the sight. Here she was naked as the day she was born wearing only a diamond studded collar. A collar that signified the change she was about to make in her life and she couldn't be happier.

In the mirror she noticed Elena undressing and Mary quickly turned around. Elena was a real woman, large breast, long legs and a massive cock that was getting harder every second. Mary could not wait to worship every inch of Elena's body. Once Elena was undressed she grabbed a leash that was on one of the shelves and attached it to Mary's collar. "Are you ready to become the Empress' pet?"

"Yes mistress." Mary answered, Elena smiled and started walking back to the throne room hoping that the maid she send to entertain her wife was still there. When they arrived at the door she could hear the maid scream in orgasm and by the sound of it her wife was not far behind.

"Ok you wait outside pet on your hands and knees. When I tug at your leash you may crawl behind me." Mary silently moved onto her hands and knees and waited for her mistress.

Elena entered the throne room with the leash still in her hand. "Hey honey, how is the new maid?" Lana looked up at the sound of her sister and smiled when she saw that her consort was naked. "She is lovely, you want to try her?"

"No thank you. Violet?" Elena turned to the maid "You may leave now."

"Yes your highness." the maid grabbed what was left of her uniform and left the throne room, she was surprised to see a naked girl waiting outside the door but dared not the question what the Empress-consort was doing.

"Honey, you know how you wanted a new pet?"

"Yes." Lana answered and smiled having a feeling where this was headed.

"Well I finally found the perfect little pet for us. Mary, you may come in now." Elena gave a tug on the leash and Mary followed soon on her hands and knees. "Honey, this is Mary our new pet. She used to be of the Faith but now she is wanting to learn the ways of the Goddess."

Lana stood up, her cock still dripping with cum, and moved towards her wife and their new pet. "Wow she is perfect." she said as she admired her new sex slave. Lana moved her hand through the girl's hair and past her cheek. Mary could not help but lean into her new Mistress' touch. Lana could not believe her luck, even after 300 years her wife and lover was still surprising her. She loved how the clearly submissive girl looked at her. Lana moved towards her wife and gave her a heated kiss both their cocks now hard as steel.

Mary was practically drooling at the sight above her, two beautiful Amazonian women with the biggest cocks Mary had ever seen making out with each other. But not just any two women but her owners, her care-takers, the women who would love her for who she was. No longer able to contain herself Mary took the Empress' cock in her hand and started licking it. The bit of cum that was still on the cock from Lana's fuck with the maid made Mary's mouth tingle. She loved the taste of the cum in her mouth and almost had an orgasm herself.

Eager to taste more Mary started to suck Lana's cock with glee. "Someone is eager to please." Lana said as she intertwined her hand in Mary's hair "And such a hot little slut as well." Mary felt a pride in her she had never known before and this only spurred her on to suck the cock more eagerly.

"Mmm... she is a good little cock sucker even if she is inexperienced." Elena moved behind the girl and took Mary's head in her hands pushing the girl further down on the cock. Mary could feel Elena kneeling behind her, her cock dragging all the way down Mary's back, leaving a trail of precum to her ass.

"Yes, like that my little pet. Mmm... share some of that cock" Mary removed the cock, now slick of her spit, from her mouth and watched in awe as the Consort took it in her mouth. Lana's hands pushed Mary further down "Lick those balls." which Mary did with gusto.

Elena's cock stuck out from underneath Mary, who started massaging the cockhead with her hands. Mary licked and sucked the balls whilst grinding her pussy on the cock beneath her. Elena kept on sucking her sister taking the cock as deep in her mouth as she could. When she released the cock it fell, slick with saliva, on Mary's face.

"Honey, do you think she is ready for her first cock?" Lana asked her wife. "Her pussy is leaking on my cock." Elena said as she tweaked the young girl's nipples "Do you want your mistress' cock?".

"Yes, I want my mistress' cock ahhh!" Mary reacted in pain to Elena twisting her nipples violently. "Pets don't talk." Elena scolded the girl.

"Again, do you want your mistress' cock?" Elena asked the girl again. Mary swallowed and then nodded eagerly to the question also grinding her pussy harder on Elena's cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Serving the Empress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds