• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Allan is a Model Ch. 01

Allan is a Model Ch. 01

I had more difficulty writing this as Allan experienced it and I had to write from his memory, I hope that the story doesn't suffer because of it. Names changed, some of them. To us the college females were girls so they are often referred to that way.

*****

Modelling

I saw an advert in the local magazine about life models for the local college to model for the female life class.

Ok you are there before me yes I offered Allan as a model never thinking they would agree but a letter arrived inviting him to discuss what it would entail. Allan agreed to go and was to meet the Art teacher of the college at six in the evening. What follows is what he told me happened. I have no reason to disbelieve him but still feel that more did happen.

Allan turned up at the school and was escorted to Miss Hopkins (Mary) and she received him. Mary was about 30, blonde with a good though not voluptuous figure and a winning smile. She welcomed him and asked the usual things about him such as age height and so on. She already knew he was married as I had made the approach.

She told Allan that this would be nude modelling and it was the first time that a man had applied, albeit I had done the application, and she was pleased to have a male model. Allan offered that he wasn't a model in that sense and had never modelled for an art class.

Mary was intrigued and asked how he had modelled so he told her about the modelling of lingerie for the groups of women. She didn't ask and he didn't offer more information.

She told him that she was happy for him to model but would have to ensure he was suitable for the task so she asked him to strip so she could see what the girls would be seeing. Allan, being who he is agreed, but asked about the corridor windows being clear glass.

Mary told him they would go into the studio so he would be in the setting for his modelling and she would pose him to see how well he reacted to that.

After he had undressed Mary looked at his body with interest and said it would be good to have a more mature model who was not all muscle, her female models had had sculpted figures and were easy to draw and paint. She asked him to go through a few poses and then she moved him to the position she actually wanted including moving his cock if it was not how she liked When he responded as he would by growing she asked if he always did that. He said that women holding him tended to do that.

Mary then asked about modelling lingerie and if the women fondled him then, Allan told her more of what happened and admitted to getting fully erect. Mary didn't ask more but seemed interested. She then told Allan she would like him to model and not to worry as all the girls were above the age of consent and knew that a life model was being looked for... though not that it would be a male, at which point the door swung open and a tall brunette in tight jean swanned in. She took one look and gasped as she realised Allan was naked with a semi hard on.

Mary told her not to worry as Allan had agreed to model for the life class. Rebecca was the pottery teacher and never thought to knock before entering as there was never anything happening in the studio at that time of night. She shook hands with Allan and said she wished he would model for her class but they were too young. Mary thanked Allan and they agreed a date for him to start modelling, all while he was naked.

Allan walked home and when he got here he told me all this. I could believe it all but was surprised Mary hadn't pressed him more on the parties.

On the day, Allan wore loose clothes and as usual no underwear as Mary had said this would leave no marks on his skin. Allan turned up half an hour before and Mary asked him to strip and put on a robe so any marks would be gone. Allan was in her office while she met the girls and told them there would be a life model. They were quite excited, Allan thought, because of the hubbub in the studio.

Mary said she would bring the model in and asked me to come into the studio. When they realised I was male there was a lot of fairly cruse remarks about cock and the like and would they get to see him naked.

Mary quieted them down and said that Allan would be naked and for some poses he would be fully exposed to them, at which point she asked Allan to take off his robe and there was renewed slightly girly chatter about size and so on.

Eventually Mary posed Allan with a leg raised so they couldn't see his cock and they started to get on with their sketching. After a time Mary called for a break and told Allan to put on the robe so there was no risk of impropriety. He wandered around and looked at the work which was quite good and detailed. Then he returned to pose and the evening went much the same way. After the girls had gone and Allan had dressed Mary asked him how he felt. She had been happy with his posing and wanted to know if he would be happy to let them draw him with all exposed. Allan was pleased for this to happen and Mary told him to be prepared next week.

Following this Allan had an evening engagement modelling the lingerie and was well used by the women. Many women who go to these shows want to let off their passions as they are in marriages that do nothing for excitement. They say that they would not go to a strip show but this is less seedy.

The next modelling session started the same way except Allan noticed the girls more. They had no uniform codes and had dressed in a more provocative manner than last week and he felt a little stirring but assumed this was normal for them. Mary posed him a different way this week as promised with is cock and balls fully exposed and she even moved his cock which brought a few murmurs from the girls who could see it. She told them to grow up as this was quite normal in an art class.

As Allan was laying there he relaxed into the modelling glancing around without moving his head and he noticed a lot of leg on display which he found enjoyable as any man would. Then he realised that one of the girls was showing stocking tops as she moved on her seat, this stirred his loins and he got a bit firmer. The girl, Claire mentioned to the teacher that things had changed from when she started and Mary then realised he was getting a little excited. She told the girls to get on and it would return to normal... It didn't get worse but he didn't shrink.

At the break Mary asked what had happened and Allan told her about the changes to their appearance Claire's actions. She was a little shocked but told Allan to see if he could not react, however she would not be upset if he couldn't, after all it was a 'Life class'.

At the resumption Claire was showing much more and Allan attempted to ignore it but all of the girls were now showing something if only a little peek up the skirt. They then went all out with Claire spreading her legs and the others following suit. Allan got hard and who wouldn't with young women deliberately flashing him.

When they complained about the model changing she told them if they wanted it to be the same then they would have to so the same and maybe more for every session from now on or act properly next time.

The session broke up and Allan was given the robe and Mary told him he could relieve himself of the problem but could she watch please. Allan was happy for that and things happened in their natural order. He came on some tissues that Mary had ready for him and then Allan dressed and came home still hard and we had mad sex for an hour or so.

Week three and Allan thought they had gotten the message as they were wearing skirts that covered them and blouses with cardigans over them so Allan settled down and they drew. After the break Claire removed her cardy revealing a see through blouse with minimal bra underneath and this made Allan sweat for a while then one after another they all removed the cardies and revealed a lot, one even had no bra. Mary chastised them but the damage had been done and Allan's cock was rigid. Mary was dumbfounded but let this continue until the end. All the pictures were x rated by now and Mary was surprised by their behaviour.

Allan had a raging hardon on his return and I was not upset by this turn of events as the benefits were great.

Week four no see through blouses but now, full shots up to the panties and they were not covering much so Allan was hard again.

Week five and three of them had sheer blouse no bra and stockings that would not have been seen unless they shortened their skirts, which they had. Allan later found out they had all had bras on earlier. Well he reacted as any man would and got hard. They completed their work but none of it could be put on display for obvious reasons.

Mary had a discussion with the girls in which she told them these were exam pieces and if they were not less erotic then they could not be entered. The girls had to stop their games or else fail art. Allan had a quiet sixth week and all but Claire passed their exam.

I got to have great sex as a reaction to all this and Mary obviously enjoyed seeing him. She asked if he would model for an adult group with things being much more sexual. He discussed it with me and went for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Allan is a Model Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds