• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Interdimensional Misadventures Ch. 01

Interdimensional Misadventures Ch. 01

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

So here's my first piece for on here. To quickly explain it's just a fairly simple, light hearted story filled with kinky smut. Apologies if the introduction seems rushed, I didn't want to go too in-depth and risk this feeling to sci-fi.

Any constructive criticism would be greatly welcomed. I'll also include some suggestions as to what Sapphire's next adventure could be and if you let me know what you think or what you'd like to read.

Hey there, my name is Sapphire Longstride, and I'm a Dimension Jumper. Now I know what you're thinking; my parents must have been expecting me to end up as a stripper with a name like that. Well that's a funny story cause I nearly di- oh, wait. You were wondering what a Dimension Jumper is? Well, allow me to explain.

Dimension Jumpers are, simply put, beings with the ability to jump between dimensions. And by dimensions I mean all manner of alternate universes, which of course are never ending. There is a different universe for every possible outcome of every possible decision or even ever. Crazy right. A lot of them are very similar to ours, but there are even more that are so drastically different you wouldn't believe it. There are whole worlds where humans didn't evolve, or worlds where elves, dwarves, orcs and more live, and more worlds inhabited by all manner of other creatures. It's mind-blowing how many weird, bizarre and wonderful worlds there are out there.

Anyway, so at the centre of it all is the world we call Sanctuary, the home of the Jumpers. But we aren't born there. The ability is seemingly random, manifesting in a myriad of different people and races from all across the multiverse. For me the ability manifested when I was seventeen and it scared the shit out of me.

For a while I would just teleport, like once or twice a month and wake up in a strange location. And then sometime after I turned eighteen it happened again and I got myself in some serious trouble. But then another Jumper found me and took me to Sanctuary. The Council, who rule there explained everything, that usually people's abilities manifested at a younger age, but that mine were much more powerful than anticipated. So they gave me a choice. I was offered a year of education at the academy to learn to master my abilities and after that I could live my life as I pleased or I could work for them. Back in my dimension my job prospects weren't exactly great so I agreed. I took them up on the offer and became a hunter for them, with the mission of tracking down items infused with inter dimensional energies and returning them to Sanctuary before they could become dangerous. They gave me an apartment in Sanctuary to rest and recuperate between missions and I was allowed to pursue my never ending mission as I saw fit, at my own speed. This journal was started on the recommendations of my mentors to help keep track of the worlds I've been to. Apparently it's not too uncommon for Jumpers to lose track of their reality, so no pressure right?

Anyway I stood in my new, spacious apartment with my auburn hair pulled back and dressed in skinny jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket ready to go. Closing my hazel eyes I disappeared from the world of Sanctuary and, with the thought of inter-dimensional objects on my mind I allowed the multiverse to guide me where I needed to go. Opening my eyes I saw white light as I materialised in the new world.

The light finally faded away and I took a quick look around the new world I found myself in. It appeared to be going through it's own medieval age. I was stood on the side of a cobbled street as a horse drawn cart rattled past through the small village built around the road. Behind me was a large wooden building with a sign swinging above it. I could feel the energy from the artefact inside and was about to check the sign when a drunk man stumbled out the front door.

Ah wonderful, a tavern! I thought as the man, who reeked of alcohol, wandered past me and began to stagger up the street. I climbed the steps and pushed the heavy wooden door open and stepped inside.

Inside I was surprised by what I saw. At the academy I'd read and heard about all the different kinds of worlds there were out there, but it still surprised me to be stood here, looking at a room full of people that could have stepped out of one of the fantasy games from my dimension. All around there were elves, dwarves, humans, orcs and a myriad of other races. On top of that was the various women around the room that seemed to be very scantily dressed. As I made my way to the bar on the other side of the room I could see the women performing various acts, from sexy dances, lap dances and in one corner I even spied an elf woman giving a dwarf a blowjob. So, not a tavern, a brothel.

I was nearly at the bar when I felt a huge hand on my shoulder and I turned to find an impossibly huge orc looking down at me.

"You one of those exotic types from the Far Lands?" He asked. It took me a minute to realise what he meant but I guessed he was referring to my clothes. It turns out not many of these people had seen a woman wearing skinny jeans, converse and a leather jacket over a tank top.

"I guess you could say that." I said.

"How much?"

"Oh I'm not..." My words trailed off as I noticed the amulet around his neck. It seemed to be just a simple round, golden disc with a ruby in the middle, but I could feel the inter-dimensional energies radiating from it. "That amulet, what do you want for it?"

"This?" He said, lifting it up. "A single night, but you follow my every command."

"Surely there's something else I can do or trade for it?" I asked, desperate not to become a whore for a night.

"If you're not that interested I'm sure any of these ladies will be willing to do anything for it" He said gesturing to the women around the room. "I quite like the look of the red headed elf."

"Okay fine I'll do it." I snapped, wishing I'd have brought some weaponry with me.

"Brilliant, follow me." He said, grinning down at me before leading the way to a set of stairs. I followed him up and into a large room with a kingsize bed on the second floor.

"You ever been with an orc before?" He asked. I shook my head before slipping out of my jacket. He laughed at that. "Well then you're in for a treat!" He quickly began to disrobe, pulling off the various furs and leathers that he clothed himself in to reveal the muscular body underneath. But what really shocked me was the massive cock swinging between his legs. The thing was huge! Easily a foot long and only half erect.

I'd be a liar if I said the sight of the big, thick, green cock didn't arouse me a bit. Well, maybe more than a bit. I'd always been a fan of larger guys, and toys when a guy wasn't available. I'd even toyed around with a two guy threesome before. We didn't go all the way but damn it was hella hot! So my mind wandered as I stared at the huge cock before me, ever so glad that I was a Jumper. One of the bonuses of being a Dimension Jumper is that the inter dimensional energies that power our ability are also focused inwards, affecting our bodies. We're taught that it's a subconscious thing, that our bodies can adjust to situations in small ways. So imagine the rules that apply in hentai when girls are stretched easily to fit huge items inside them and then loosely apply that logic to Dimension Jumpers. All I can say is that it makes for a great time.

"C'mon girl, get over her and get those clothes off?" The orc growled, stroking his cock as he eyed me up. "I don't want a show, I want the real deal." Well you've got to respect a guy that knows what he wants, right? So I slipped the jacket off and dropped it onto the bed. I kicked my shoes off and began to unbutton my jeans, slowly sliding them down my long smooth legs and kicking them off to the side. I stepped forward so I was in front of him and, putting a naughty grin on my face, sank to my knees. Despite my confident, flirty demeanour I had butterflies in my stomach; I mean it was just so big!

I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke it slowly. I tried not to look worried but I could barely fit my whole hand around it and then it start to grow in my hands. I could feel it stiffening further as I stroked it, throbbing in my hands as I worked it. As it grew even longer and thicker I grabbed it with my second hand, using both to stroke it as he groaned in pleasure. God that turned me on, holding a big thick cock while listening to a man grunt in pleasure caused of me, now that gets me going. I looked up at him and grinned. There was no faking it this time, now it was getting real.

As I stroked his massive cock I leaned in and licked the head, slowly, teasingly. Holding the huge cock up I leaned closer and placed a kiss on the huge balls that hung at it's base, kissing and licking them for a few moments, sucking on them before licking slowly all the way up the shaft in my hands, all the while enjoying his deep groans of pleasure. As I reached the head I opened my mouth and took it inside, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. Then I began to bob back and forth, slowly working the huge cock deeper and deeper; it wasn't even halfway when it hit the back of my throat. I slid back and forth on it eagerly and I felt his hand on the back of my head, clutching my hair as he pushed deeper. I moaned as he slid into my throat, inch by inch. My eyes started to water as I gaged around it but he kept me there for a few very long moments before allowing me to catch my breath. Determined to take the whole of his huge dick, I took it in my mouth again and continued to deepthroat it over and over, each time I got deeper as I gagged on it, my eyes streaming and no doubt making my eyes run as he grunted in pleasure, louder each time as I drooled around his cock, easily making this one of my sloppiest blowjobs ever.

I finally managed to fit the whole of his cock inside my throat, thanks to my skills and my abilities as a Jumper. By this point my pussy was drenched, I'd turned myself on so much cause it was so hot deepthroating him. Slowly he pulled out and, as the tip was in my mouth his cock released an explosion of cum. It took me by surprise; my eyes widened and I opened my mouth in a gasp. His warm cum flooded down my throat and spilled out of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could while the rest oozed out of my mouth and down my chin. I looked down to see that my breasts were also covered.

"Damn girl, never had a non-orc who could take it all the way." I grinned at his words. One of the perks of being a Dimension Jumper, though I don't think my mentors ever intended for my powers to be used like this.

"Are you done?" I asked, cringing at the evident disappointment in my voice, despite my efforts to keep cool.

"I like you girl!" He said with a deep, hearty laugh that made me grin with anticipation as I stood up. "But no, the thing about us orcs is we always have a few loads to blow." He said. I grinned up at him as I felt his hands on my hips and suddenly he was lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he pulled me close, holding me up effortlessly as I hovered above his rock hard cock.

"Oh wow." I purred quietly as I was slowly lowered, the head pushing into me, stretching me out already. I continued to gasp and moan as I was lowered even further, more and more of his cock sliding into my soaking wet hole. God it was so hot.

He was easily halfway inside me when, with my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands on his shoulders, I began to slide myself up and down his hard shaft, moaning louder.

"Looks like someone is have fun." He said, growling in pleasure. I opened my mouth to reply but all that came out throaty moan as I sank even lower on his cock. I continued to ride him for a while before he lifted me up, until his tip was rubbing against my soaking and stretched entrance.

"Mmm no, more!" I groaned, desperately trying to rub against his cock. I'd been so very close to an orgasm, every thrust had hit my g-spot, while my left hand had move to rub my clit.

"More eh?" He asked with a grin, stepping over to a wall and pinning me against it. "Like this?" And with that he suddenly thrusted upwards, impaling me on the whole length of his cock, hitting my cervix. It caught me completely by surprise, my mouth formed an 'O' and my eyes were wide open as an orgasm exploded inside me. I could only pant as the pleasure radiated throughout my body. My back arched, pushing my breasts out, my nipples brushing against his rough skin. It felt like forever that we just froze like that, the full length of his hard, throbbing cock inside me while I writhed in orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes!" I finally managed to scream, my nails digging hard into his shoulders.

Finally he moved as I came down from my orgasm, sliding out before thrusting back in again. And again. And again. Over and over he pounded his behemoth cock inside me, smashing my cervix, stretching my soaking pussy.

"Oh yes, yes yes YES!" I moaned and gasped, one hand furiously rubbing my clit as I orgasmed again. Several times I orgasmed as he pounded me for what seemed like hours, all rational thought fled my mind, all thought of the amulet that I was doing this for abandoned me. All I wanted now was his cock and his cum.

Finally he moved away from the wall and towards the bed, pulling me off of him and throwing me down on it. His hands found my hips and rolled me over, which I complied with, getting on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. With one hand on my hip, he used the other to line up his cock. My heart lurched as I felt the head of it, slick with my juices, press against my asshole. I'd never been fucked there before and while I'd used toys in my ass they had never been that big.

I moaned as he slowly slid inside, both hands on my hips now as he groaned. Once he was balls deep he picked up the pace once again, sliding the entire length of it in and out, faster and faster. He reach up with one of his hands and grabbed my hair, pulling it back as he pounded me over and over, pleasure spasming through my body. My arms gave way amidst all the pleasure, so he pushed my head down and I stuck my ass in the air higher, my moans of ecstasy muffled as he seemed to thrust even deeper. As yet another orgasm washed over me he let go of my hair and grabbed my ass, squeezing it before slapping it hard.The pain became pleasure as it rocketed though my body. All the while he was grunting louder and faster, louder and faster, louder and fast until suddenly he pulled out and rolled me over again.

I gasped, my pussy quivering as another load exploded from the orc's huge green cock. It splattered over my taut stomach as my back arched, covered my breasts and hardened nipples and even reached my face, plastering it with shot after shot of thick, warm cum. I opened my mouth to capture and swallow what I could, eagerly lapping it up.

"Oh gods!" Groaned the orc once he finally finished, grinning at the sight of me covered in his cum. "You sure you're not part orc the way you took that?" He asked, panting. I laughed as I licked up more of his cum.

"So, you ready for more?" He asked after a few moments.

"More?" I asked and he gestured to the door, where six more orcs stood. I hadn't noticed them enter, but they all stood there watching me, with obvious bulges in their pants as I grinned at them. "Well come on then boys!"

Alright so I hope you enjoyed the story, the possibilities for the next piece are :

1 - A continuation of the Orcish encounter.
2 - Gangbang in zombie land.
3 - Visit to tentacle world.
4 -

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Interdimensional Misadventures Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds