• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A View to a Thrill Ch. 02

A View to a Thrill Ch. 02

123

I had no plans to expand on this story, but all the calls for more made me change my mind. I hope you enjoy this one too. Comments, good or bad always welcome.

Carol Morris rolled onto her back and stared blankly at the ceiling, the feel of sperm oozing out of her pussy and sliding down the crack of her ass a stark reminder that she'd just fucked her son. Not only had she fucked her son, but also the neighbors had watched as she'd done it. For some reason she wasn't too upset about that, after all she and Jimmy had watched them do the same. Turn about was fair play. She was more upset with herself for allowing it to happen in the first place. From the moment she'd first seen her son's big cock her libido had taken over until all she could think about was how good it would feel to have it ramming into her neglected cunt. And it had felt good, better than she could have hoped for. But now that it was over she couldn't help but feel a little guilt at betraying her husband. Not to mention how much mental harm she might have done to her son.

Jimmy lay staring over at his mother wondering what was running through her mind. He was pretty sure she was having second thoughts about what had just happened, the worried look on her face was evidence of that. As for himself he couldn't be happier. His mom was a gorgeous woman and having sex with her had been phenomenal. However, being quite pragmatic for his age he wasn't sure if his mom would want to do it again. He knew that they had crossed a boundary that mothers and sons weren't supposed to cross, and from the look on her face it was obviously weighing heavily on her.

"Mom, don't worry, it'll be okay," he whispered calmly.

Carol heard him but didn't reply, she was looking across the way as the neighbor kid mounted his mother once more and began to ram his youthful cock in and out of her at a frenzied pace. When Jimmy repeated himself she finally turned her head and gazed into his eyes.

"I know baby," she whispered, not for one minute believing everything would be okay.

"If you don't want to do this again I'll understand," Jimmy said as he ran his fingertips lightly over her midsection.

Hearing him say that brought some relief to her tortured mind. Knowing he wasn't going to expect her to fuck him again if she didn't want to allowed her more control over the situation. With a little luck she could get their relationship back on track she thought. Both could chalk this up as a fluke, an unfortunate incident that should never have happened in the first place. As she lay there thinking these thoughts her hand roamed over his taut abdomen and accidentally brushed against the slick tip of his semi-hard cock causing it to twitch. The fact that he was still semi hard didn't go unnoticed. She had to fight down the overpowering urge to climb back on top and ride him once more. In the back of her mind she already missed the feel of his hard young cock plunging deeply into her sodden pussy. Before she changed her mind about fucking him again she swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up.

"We'll talk later, okay honey?" she said, standing then picking up her robe and putting it on while keeping her back to him.

"Sure Mom," he replied, inwardly groaning as she covered her luscious body.

Carol took one last look across the way then lowered the blinds blocking the view of Nancy Norton lying on her back while her son hammered relentlessly into her. You lucky bitch she silently said to herself as she turned to look at her son. A shudder coursed through her as she gazed upon Jimmy stretched out on the bed, his cock coated with their juices and seemingly growing bigger. Taking a deep breath she fled from the room, her pussy tingling all over again. By the time she reached her bedroom and shut the door behind her the realization that she was going to jump her son's cock again drifted to the forefront of her brain. How could she not she told herself; it was just too much cock to pass up.

Penny pulled back into the driveway and climbed out of her car, completely amazed at how wet she was. Her hairless pussy was positively dripping with excitement. The fact that it was her brother's cock that had got her this way amazed her too. She had no idea that he had such a magnificent specimen. She'd long ago accepted the fact that she was a borderline nymphomaniac, but never dreamt she would stoop so low as to fuck her own brother. That is until she saw him slipping that thick hard cock to their mother. Silently letting herself in she almost tripped over the laundry basket she had left near the door. Cursing her misfortune she held her breath and listened for any indication that someone had heard her. She wanted to catch them together so she could have an excuse for joining in. Slipping off her sandals she listened for a little bit longer. The house was quiet, eerily quiet as she made her way up the carpeted stairs, her heart pounding in her chest.

Jimmy lay on the bed half in and half out of sleep, his cock thickening as he thought of his mother's pussy and how good it had felt wrapped around his pole. Placing an arm over his closed eyes he relaxed and let the afterglow of sex wash over him.

Penny reached the threshold of her brother's room and stopped dead in her tracks. Jimmy was on his back, his cock in plain sight, but there was no sign of her mom. Unsure what to do she glanced up and down the hall while listening intently for sounds of her mother. The house remained quiet. Glancing once again at her brother she thought 'Fuck It!' and reached up under the short plaid skirt she was wearing and quickly yanked down her soaked cotton panties. Stepping out of them she walked silently over until she was standing at the side of Jimmy's bed, her eyes devouring his semi-erect penis. Swiftly she lowered the zipper on her skirt and let it fall in a heap at her feet. She could feel her cunt get even wetter as she leaned over and took his meat in her trembling fingers. It was hot and sticky to the touch. A smile stretched her lips when his cock began to get even harder as she fondled it.

"Mmm, that's nice Mom" Jimmy whispered, thinking his mom had come back for more.

Wasting no time Penny leaned further over and took the head of her brother's cock into her mouth. The taste was different than all the other cocks she'd sucked; a mixture of tanginess and salt. It only took her a few seconds to understand why; she was tasting both her brother's cum and her mother's juices. For some unknown reason she found that highly gratifying. Another moan of pleasure came from her brother as she licked the underside of his cock before placing it back in her mouth. Slipping one hand under her skirt she tweaked her clit then slid a finger between her wet folds and inserted it up her cunt. A spasm shot through her pussy as her finger sank up to the knuckle in her wet hole.

Jimmy felt the lips tighten around his shaft but lay still, wanting to enjoy the delicious sensation for as long as possible. When he felt the mouth pull off his cock he almost opened his eyes to see why his mother had stopped sucking him. Just as he was about to lift the arm over his eyes he felt the bed sink down and knew that his mom was climbing onto it. A shudder of anticipation raced through him as he felt the warm soft flesh of her thighs settle against the outside of his as her hand held his stiff cock up. He knew what was coming; his mother was going to mount him.

Penny straddled Jimmy's thighs and held his cock up so she could position it under herself. She had to raise her crotch higher than she'd ever done before and almost lost her balance. Resituating herself so her feet were flat on the bed she rose up enough to slide the head of his cock between the soaked outer lips of her pussy. Placing one hand on his chest for balance she used her other hand to work the head of his cock back and forth through her slit several times coating him with her juice. Once she was satisfied he was well lubed she lined the tip of her brother's cock up with her entrance and slowly lowered her inflamed cunt around the head. She could actually feel it throbbing as the bulbous head stretched her canal. With agonizing slowness she began to lower herself down.

"Ahhhh shittttt!" she hissed involuntarily as more and more of Jimmy's cock slid up her stretched pussy.

Jimmy recognized the voice immediately. Flinging his arm off his face his eyes shot open and he stared in disbelief as his sister slid her shaved cunt down on his pole. Speechless he watched as the rest of his cock slid up into her tight pussy before looking up at her face. Her eyes were tightly shut and she had a strained look on her face as her ass settled onto his ball sack.

"Penny...?" he stuttered, unable to shut off the fabulous feeling of having his cock buried deep inside her hot wet pussy.

Penny opened her glazed eyes and stared down at him then quietly said, "God damn you're big!"

"What the hell are you doing?" he softly cried out, making no effort to dislodge her from his throbbing cock.

"What does it look like I'm doing little brother, I'm fucking you," she replied, lifting her ass up a couple of inches then dropping back down.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, the pleasure surrounding his cock immense.

Seeing the effect her movement had on him she repeated the gentle up and down motion several times allowing her cunt to grow accustom to his thickness.

"You...us...we...can't be doing this," Jimmy stammered, the heat around his cock growing.

Placing her hands on his chest she leaned down a little and asked, "Why not?"

"Because I'm your brother," he answered as he felt his own hips start to move.

Penny stopped moving and glared down at him. "Oh, it's okay if Mom fucks you, but it's not if I do?"

Stunned that she knew about him and mom all he could do was utter, "Crap, you know about that?"

"Yeah," she said as she began to slowly ride his cock once more.

"Well hell," Jimmy sighed, placing his hands on her hips and pushing up to meet her downward thrusts.

Once Carol finished cleaning the cum from her crotch and ass crack she stepped out of her bedroom to get a shot of whiskey from the bottle in the kitchen. She needed something to quiet her nerves. After taking three long pulls directly from the bottle she headed back toward her room when she spotted a laundry basket next to the front door. Taking a closer look she realized it was Penny's.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cursed, hurrying to the window only to see Penny's car in the driveway.

Panic stricken she raced from one downstairs room to the others without finding her daughter anywhere. With a sinking feeling in her gut she slowly made her way up the stairs. Just as her eyes cleared the top landing she saw what appeared to be a pair of panties in the doorway leading to her son's room. It was also at that moment her ears heard the distinct sounds of flesh hitting flesh.

"Oh no, no, no," she moaned as she made her way forward on weak legs.

Penny felt the first tremors of her orgasm and bit down on her lip.

"Uggghhhh God!" she cried as her cunt contracted tightly around her brother's cock.

Jimmy couldn't believe how fast Penny climaxed. Having shot off a load not too long ago he was nowhere near ready. Gripping her hips he began to plunge his dick up into her while watching her face contort then relax, her up and down movements not even slowing. After a few seconds he saw her open her eyes and smile down at him.

"That's one little brother," she snickered, bouncing even harder on his cock.

"Take your shirt off Penny, I want to see your tits," he huffed, the sound of her butt slapping against his balls driving him wild with desire.

Smiling she stopped moving long enough to reach down and pull her tank top over her head and sling it to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra; she hardly ever did. The look on her brother's face as her breasts were freed sent a chill of pleasure up her spine. She was very proud of her tits even if they weren't as big as her mom's.

Jimmy's eyes widened at the sight of Penny's tits. Her areolas were a light pink bordering on tan while her eraser sized nipples looked hard enough to cut glass. They weren't much more than a handful but they jiggled delightfully when she resumed her up and down ride on his slick cock. Reaching up he cupped both breasts in his hands and began to gently knead them.

"Pinch my nipples," Penny whispered, lifting her ass high enough Jimmy almost came out of her.

With his thumb and forefinger he began to pinch and twist her nipples causing her to grunt and slam forcefully down on his cock. The more he tweaked them the faster she rode.

"Oh god sis, you keep that up and I'm gonna cum," Jimmy groaned.

"Don't cum until I do!" Penny commanded, increasing her up and down thrusts.

Carol made it to the threshold of Jimmy's room and absently picked up the panties lying there before gazing in. She already knew what she'd see, the sounds of fucking was obvious. When her eyes took in the scene before her she let out a gasp just the same. Nothing can really prepare a parent to see their son and daughter engaged in sexual intercourse. Her first instinct was to rush in and put a stop to this, but something held her back, something primal. Instead she watched as Penny pounded down on Jimmy's juice coated cock, her own pussy growing moist. Before she knew what she was doing her hand was under her robe and her fingers were flicking her clit back and forth.

Out of the corner of their eyes Penny and Jimmy noticed their mother standing in the doorway, each too close to orgasm to stop now. With a lustful moan Penny sank all the way down and began to rock her pelvis rapidly forward and back, her brother's cock buried deeper than any before it. Waves of pleasure shot endlessly through her entire being sending her senses spiraling out of control.

"Shiiiiittttttttttt!" Penny screamed, collapsing on Jimmy's chest as her orgasm exploded sending her fluids gushing out onto his cock and balls.

"Unnnngggggghhhhhhhhh!" Jimmy hollered through gritted teeth as spurt after spurt of cum erupted into his sister's convulsing cunt.

"Oh Christ!" Carol hissed as her own orgasm gripped her body turning her legs to jelly causing her to lean against the doorjamb and slowly slide to the floor.

It took several minutes before any of them could move. Carol sat leaning against the doorjamb watching as Penny slowly sat up and gazed over at her, Jimmy's cock still stuffed inside her. Carol could see the look of satisfaction on her daughter's face. It was the same look of satisfaction that had been on her face right after Jimmy had fucked her. The only difference was hers had turned into a worried frown when it dawned on her what she had allowed to happen. Penny's was turning into a smug look of triumph.

"Don't look so shocked Mom. I only did what you did," Penny said, gently rotating her hips a couple of times before lifting up allowing Jimmy's saturated cock to slip out.

Jimmy glanced down at his crotch and watched as more and more spooge dripped from Penny's cunt matting his pubic hair and coating his balls. When she finally slid all the way off he swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat up, his eyes darting between his mother's cloudy eyes and her spread thighs. He felt a tingle ripple through him as his eyes took in the sight of his mother's furry slit, the clitoris still a little puffed out.

"Don't just sit there and stare at my cunt, help me up," Carol told him, shocked she'd said cunt so easily in front of him.

While Penny and Jimmy struggled to help their mother off the floor, across the way Greg Norton was busy licking his mother's hairy slit. He loved how she squealed each time his tongue touched her inflamed clit.

"Oooo yeah baby, lick mommy's clity," Nancy Norton cooed.

"You like that Mom?" Greg mumbled, dipping his tongue deeper between the puffy folds of her cunt and tasting his own leftover sperm.

Sighing she lay back with her head propped on several pillows and watched as her son continued to pleasure her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed, especially with the mental picture of the neighbor kids big cock floating around her brain. God, that Carol is one lucky shit she thought to herself as the first stirrings of an approaching orgasm tickled the pit of her stomach and wormed its way down to her sloppy wet pussy. Hoping to stave off the orgasm just a little longer she asked her son what he thought of the show the neighbors had given them.

Stopping his lapping Greg looked up past her tummy and floppy tits and replied, "It was nice, and Jimmy's Mom has a rockin body."

"She is pretty," Nancy agreed. "Am I pretty too baby?"

"The prettiest Mom," he answered then went back to sliding his tongue up and down her slit.

She loved it when he said things like that, even though she knew it wasn't true. At close to forty-five years of age she wasn't under any illusions of being supermodel hot. She knew she was over weight; not exactly fat, just pleasingly plump. A BBW as her boy had called it. She felt her ass was too wide and her large tits hung lower than she wanted them to. Thankfully none of that seemed to matter to her son, he took every opportunity he could to fuck her. Sometimes three and four times a day. A smile played on her lips as she thought how nice it was to have a young stud servicing her every need. The best thing that had ever happened to her was the day that rotten bastard of a husband had taken off.

"Can I ask you something honey?" Nancy asked, uncertain if she should voice what was on her mind.

Feeling she wanted to talk Greg ran his tongue once more through her soggy slit then scooted up enough to rest his chin on her hairy mound. "You can ask me anything Mom."

"Well, I was just wondering if your friend next door would be interested..." She hesitated, afraid to finish for fear Greg would get upset.

Cocking his head Greg eyed her briefly then chuckled, "You want to try out Jimmy's big dick, don't ya?"

"I'm not going to lie, the thought has crossed my mind," she chuckled back; relieved he wasn't getting jealous or something. "But what I was really wondering is whether he would be interested in having a threesome."

"A threesome?"

"Yeah, just you him and me. I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with two guys at the same time."

"You mean you want to be spit-roasted," Greg laughed.

"Spit-roasted?" Nancy asked confused.

"Yeah, you know, a cock in your mouth and one in your pussy at the same time."

"Oh...okay. That's exactly what I meant then," She replied, getting wetter just thinking about it.

"I could ask him, if you're sure that's what you want," Greg said.

"I just thought it might be fun, but only if you're okay with it. Would it bother you baby?"

"Not at all Mom. As a matter of fact, since you and I have been screwing I've had this fantasy of you getting fucked by another guy while I watched." The idea of seeing some guy, especially his best friend fuck her caused his cock to swell.

"Really?" Nancy was pleased but shocked at the same time. She had no idea that her boy was just as perverted as she was.

"I think it'd be a blast. You could suck my cock while Jimmy pounded that big dick of his into this fine wet pussy of yours." Pre-cum began to leak from his rigid rod.

"Okay then. Now that that's settled how about you eat Mommy's pussy some more?" Nancy purred.

"If it's all the same to you Mom, I'd rather fuck you again," he said while inching himself up her body until the tip of his raging cock was poking against the slick lips of her soaked cunt.

"Mmmmm, that's even better," Nancy moaned as her son's cock slid effortlessly into her soggy hole.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A View to a Thrill Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds