• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Year's Swap

A New Year's Swap

Last new years eve our best friends came over to party and stay the night. We have all flirted with each other for as long as we have been friends and to tell the truth I did find Arlene very sexy.

Dave my buddy may've started the whole thing by the way he walked in the door. He grabbed my wife and layed a huge kiss on her and at the same time had her ass in both of his hands.

Arlene looked at me and said "If he can I can." and was pushing her tongue deep inside my mouth as she grabbed my cock through my sweat pants I had on. She had to feel me starting to rise in her hand.

We had dinner and played some cards and every chance Dave had he was rubbing my wife's arm giving her a hug with an ass grab. I do have to say I was keeping pace with him and after the kiss at midnight which went on much to long with each others wife, we started our last card game on the night and Dave put his hand behind my wife's neck and give her a kiss for no reason other than to kiss her.

I say "You two should get a room if you keep that up." And with that my wife bent over and started the kiss Dave with a lot of passion.

Arlene not to be out done came over sat on my lap and started kissing me hard as she grabbed my hand placing it on her very firm braless tit.

Dave looked at me and I nodded my head and he took my wife by the hand leading her down the hall as he said "See you about noon or later."

Arlene looked at me and said "I guess we are going to do this." I nodded and picked her up and walked her to the spare bedroom.

We heard laughter coming from my bedroom as we went past.

I closed the door behind me and turned to Arlene saying "This has been a dream of mine from the moment I met you."

We undressed each other as quickly as we could but when Arlene start to drop to her knees, I stopped her knowing it wouldn't take much. So instead I put her on the bed with her ass on the edge.

I wanted to have her climbing the walls before I entered her. I started with her mouth kissing her with the passion I felt for her and slowly went for her neck as we heard "Holy fuck Marlene just like that." come from the other bedroom.

I think Dave yelled that just for us to hear. By the time I got to the tops of Arlene's breasts she was pushing her hips at me as if the rub her clit against me.

That's when we hear my wife yell out "No Dave not without a condom, I'm not on the pill."

Arlene said "That horny bastard is always in a hurry."

I said "I want to make this last all night long."

When I took her nipple in my mouth she give a shudder with a deep moan and her hands went to my head trying to force me down to her centre.

I knew she was almost ready and after taking my time with her breasts I felt her pussy drip her love juice on to my legs as I slowly kissed my way down farther on her body she started the squirm under me as she kept saying "Please oh god please your driving me insane, please I need to cum."

I stopped at her belly button and when I did she all but pulled my hair out by the roots. When I got to the landing strip of hair just above her womanhood she was dripping big time without having a orgasm yet. I skipped past her pussy which smelled like it was on fire and started licking the kissing her tights just below her pussy lips.

She was trying to force my face into her centre and when I give in it took only one lick of her licks to sent her into a very loud screaming orgasm as her cum flowed freely from her. I drank her cum that was coming out all but shooting in my mouth as she just kept coming over and over again and when I finally took her clit into my mouth she screamed and when limp.

It scare me but she had just past out for a second or two. I made her cum so many times she was wearing out and she screamed "Marlene what do I have to do to get Jeff to fuck me!"

We heard "He will in his own sweet time just hang in there, it sounds like you are enjoying him as much as I'm Dave."

I pushed Arlene up the bed lifted her knees over my shoulder and went in balls deep making her cum hard. I then pulled out and started teasing her driving her nuts again and once her passion got back up where I wanted I fucked the shit out of she coming right along with her.

We fell asleep about 6 in the morning after we had made love one more time. I woke up about 10 to having my cock deep throated and when I pushed two fingers up her pussy she turned to me and said "I want you to take my anal cherry Jeff, I wish you were the one who took my other cherry but its a little late for that."

I went to the bathroom and got a tube of KY cause I wanted her to enjoy it not get hurt by it. I took my time making sure she was ready for it before I pushed inside her. With my fingers working her clit she soon relaxed and started enjoying being butt fucked and came right along with me.

We heard clapping and turn to see Dave with my wife naked in the doorway. Dave said "You know I tried to get that cherry on our wedding night and she give it to you should I be worried?"

I told him no it was just a night to remember.

After we all showered and had a bit to eat Dave and Arlene left and I turned to my wife and asked "So how was it with Dave?"

She smiled and said "He is different from you and kind of a raging bull in bed but I found it nice for a change of pace. The only thing is I'm sore down there cause he is a lot bigger around then you are and I guess I better tell you now, the condom broke so the next 3 times we didn't bother with them."

I looked at my wife knowing she could be pregnant by Dave and for some reason I'm not up set by the news. Who knows maybe I can do the same for Arlene some day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Year's Swap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds