• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Dominates Ch. 01

Granny Dominates Ch. 01

Zoe was 22 and doing great at UNI, she had not seen her gran mother in a year and 3 year since she seen the house, this was a surprise visit she drove her VW sport along the coast road watching for the gate way into her grans house.

To look at it was an ordinary house set a bit back from the road and partial hidden by a large hedge that surrounded it the next door neighbour was at least a 100yards from the hedge so it was quite secluded. As Zoe turned her car into the drive she slowed down, she was excited about seeing her gran and knew it would make her very happy to see her.

She slowed up and steered to the back of the house where the car parking was. Her gran had got a larger long extension to her dance class building built since her last visit, and it extended far into the land at the back. There was a new patio at the back and a built in BBQ. There were also 4 parking bays for cars at the rear and a neat lawn running to the boundary fence, which again was surrounded by a high wall and hedge, yes a very secluded house.

There were 3 cars in the parking spaces and Zoe though, she has visitors and wealthy ones by the look of the cars. One was a yellow sports car very expensive looking and a brand new Mercedes parked in the bays and her grans red MG sport. Zoe parked up and closed her door quietly so as not to alert her gran and give her a big surprise.

There were two large French patio windows opening out onto the patio itself and the curtains on these were drawn. The sun was shining and it was quite hot today, the French doors slightly ajar but the and curtains drawn. The scene inside would explain as to why the curtains drawn, but not why it was happening.

As Zoe walked towards the open patio doors she heard a voice shout something in a harsh way and she stopped where she was, she heard it again, it was coming from behind the closed curtains. She moved up towards the doors and again the voice boomed this time she heard it," everything I said" the voice screamed. Zoe peeked in through a slight open in the curtains and she froze

Inside was the wide long dance room and standing at one end was a naked young girl Zoe reckoned she was in her about her own age. The girl stood her hands clasped behind her head legs spread wide. Zoe got this feeling in her stomach and she wanted to run, but she just stood transfixed to the spot, who was this lady and why was she naked in her grandma's house. A large lady came into the view carrying a small bag and started to walked towards the naked woman, Zoe froze completely, it was her gran, Agnes. Agnes was wearing a house coat and house slippers.

She was 62 with curly grey hair quite small but very fat, with a double chine. when she got to where the woman was standing Agnes dropped a small bag at the young girl's feet, "take out the knee pads put them on". Zoe watched as the girl picked up something and began to put them on her knees, Zoe saw what they were "knee pads", what the fuck was this thought Zoe? The girl stood up after she had fitted the pads to her knees, Agnes pointed at the floor and said, "kiss my slippers".

The girl got on her knees and kissed the slippers. Gran stepped back a bit and open her house coat and said "take my knickers off and give them to me" The girl knelt up and did as she was told. The band of the knickers were up to Agnese's belly and seem to be holding it in as the girl pulled the knickers down the woman's belly plopped out and as she pulled them down her legs a full bush of grey pubic hair was exposed to the girls face and the smells of pussy came wafting cross the air.

The girl on her knees was Ciara a very successful business woman who ran her own company, she was 23 years of age. As she looked at a full bush of pubic hair Ciara was on the verge of leaving and not coming back, but she needed it this. Ciara pulled the knickers down to the woman's ankles, she noticed a large stain covering the whole of the crotch and a faint smell of urine wafted towards her nose. It was then that she realised the panties were a slight bit damp.

As the woman stepped out of the knickers her fat thighs came into view and her sagging breast. Agnes leaned on Ciara's shoulders to steady herself and her sagging breast touched off the young girl's face.

The young lady remained on her knees and offered the knickers to Agnes had placed her hands behind her head fingers laced. Agnes took the knickers from Ciara, they were white cotton, she then took them and placed them over the head of the kneeling girl. Her head fit easily into the size xxxl knickers and the scent of the old woman invaded the young girls nostrils Agnes manipulated the knickers until the crotch was covering the girls mouth and nose, the large stain covering the crotch was placed over Ciara's mouth and nose, Ciara knew this was a pee stain and felt sick.

It stuck to her lips and nose and Ciara realised it was still wet, the woman had peed and did not wipe herself dry in anticipation of using them on her sub. As Ciara took a breath the wetness of the crotch allowed some pee to carry into her mouth on the breath. Ciara almost chocked.

The old woman looked down as Ciara raised her eyes pleading with the woman to remove the knickers, "we have only started slave" was the reply from Agnes. The scent of the pee invaded her nose and the dampness made the crotch cling to Ciara's face.

The old woman started to move the panties into position, crotch and pee stain over Ciara's nose and mouth and then she pulled them hard against the subs face. Ciara struggled to keep calm, the smell, and now the taste, of the pee was disgusting but worse was to come. When Agnes was happy with the position she tied them at the back of Ciara's head.

She took her mobile phone out and clicked it onto video keeping in towards her body to cut down the noise as it engaged, she pointed the camera lens at the scene unfolding not know where this was going to lead too.

Zoe could see her nans breast hanging down as she worked on getting her knickers over the young lady's head and tie them in place. When they were in place her nan stepped back to view her handy work. The girl was now breathing the scent of the older woman's pussy and bum and the smell and taste of pee was making her feel ill.

Ciara stared through the leg holes of this old woman's knickers, all she could see was this little crinkled skinned old fat woman standing in front of her, this woman who had total power over her.

Ciara s face was now wet with the pee and she was taken short light breath to reduce the amount of pee getting into her mouth. She now felt the sensation she long for building in her body. Naked kneeling with her fingers laced behind her head, pee soaked knickers covering her head and controlling her breathing and she was sinking into her world of submission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Dominates Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds