• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Conchita from Miami

Conchita from Miami

I was attending a conference down in Miami as part of the yearly team building process for my company. People were coming from all around the world to stay at the Hilton hotel in the center of the city. The conference itself was quite fun with lots to learn and do. Since we were there for a week we also had plenty of time off to explore the city and enjoy the vibe.

On my last day in Miami I noticed a very cute Latina woman manning the reception desk area. She was probably in her late 20s, no wedding band, on the shorter side, maybe 5', about 100 lbs with a curvy bust, small waist and small behind, dark shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes, with a pale complexion. Her name tag said "Conchita". I didn't really need an excuse to talk to her as she was clearly there to help make reservations in restaurants and book excursions. So I walked up and asked for her help for planning my evening. I was looking for local color, good food, and a place to go dancing - somewhere someone like her would want to spend their evening. She mentioned a few places, which really meant nothing to me. Then I asked whether she'd be interested in going with me - my treat - she could pick out the place and shouldn't worry about the budget. She hemmed and hawed, saying she wasn't really supposed to fraternize with guests, but after I swore myself to secrecy she smiled shyly and said she'd be happy to accompany me. We agreed to meet up at 8pm at the restaurant so she'd have time to change after her shift ended at 6pm.

At the appointed hour, I arrived at the restaurant by taxi and opened the door. Conchita was waiting for me seated on a small bench by the hostess table. She had transformed into a sexy woman out on a Miami date night. She was wearing a tight snake skin print skirt, vibrant pink blouse with plunging neck line exposing her proportionately large natural breasts, and high high-heels showing off her toned and cute legs. Her hair done up in a small bun, simple make-up with mascara and bright red lipstick. For Miami it was probably a restrained look. Anywhere else it would have looked a bit tacky. I was in lust.

Being ever the gentleman, I helped seat Conchita, and ordered a nice bottle of wine while we picked out our food from the menu. Then we started with small talk. Conchita was from Madrid in Spain. She was 29 and had studied English and French, while graduating with a degree in hospitality. She was the youngest of four sisters, all of them married except her. Her father was an executive working for a Spanish retailer. He mother was a homemaker. Conchita came across as bright, lively, interested in experiencing the world, and not afraid of new and different experiences. I took an instant liking. She also seems interested in my family background and life experiences. There was an easy rapport of two people clearly interested and impressed in the other. We didn't eat too much food because the next part of the evening was dancing.

Conchita took me to a favorite Latin dance club in the Miami Beach area that she like to go to. It was clear she was a regular since everyone from the bartenders to the patrons seemed to know her. A lot of Spanish was flying around and my high school level knowledge was just enough to get the gist of the conversations but not enough to really participate. But on the dance floor we just clicked. My six foot and her five foot was not too much of a difference and it gave me the edge in moving her across the floor. I had fortunately spent quite a bit of time in my youth learning all the typical Latina dances such as salsa, mambo, merengue, Rumba, and even tango. I think Conchita was pleasantly surprised by my dance moves!

Much dancing and drinking later we closed out the place around four in the morning. Both of us were too tired to go far and we ended up in my hotel room in bed together having drunkenly taken off our top layer of clothing. Several hours later I woke up to find my morning wood wedged in Conchita's underwear and denied access to her sweet pussy by a few millimeters of fabric. She was sleeping but also slowly moving her hips to get more contact of her pussy with my cock. I was in heaven and just let her carry one. Eventually, her panties were soaked with juices and my cock slipped along the outside and lodged into her warm depths. I was in heaven or at least a warm tight tunnel of love. Conchita woke up a bit startled to find me lodged inside her but then she smiled warmly got up, took off her bra and panties and in one smooth moved sank onto my throbbing member. From then on she road me like a cowgirl until neither of us could take it anymore and climaxed in mutual orgasms. We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sadly this was my last day in Miami. We said our goodbyes and exchanged cell numbers and email addresses. From that day on we kept in touch daily, spending at least an hour on the phone. Conchita constantly teased me by sending me close up selfies of her naked body. Unfortunately neither of us could get away from work so it was at least six weeks before Conchita was able to make a flight up to visit me in DC. We arranged for Conchita to get my apartment keys from a local store and she set up shop in my kitchen making a full Spanish meal. The smell was intoxicating when I arrived home and we quickly devoured the meal in preparation for devouring each other. This time I could tell something was different in our love making. Conchita was staring deep into my eyes, her pussy was dripping with juices, and she was making little whimpering sounds as I pounded her for all I was worth.

The next morning was Saturday so there was no rush to get up or do anything. Conchita told me she had some important announcements to share with me. First, she said that she'd managed a transfer and could move up to DC within the next couple of weeks. Then she took my hand and stared intently into my face. There was a flicker of apprehension in her face that I'd never seen before. Some of her confidence was disserting her. I simple told her to keep going. She teared up and bit and told me not to hate her, which I couldn't understand because what I could I hate her for? Well, it turned out that the one and only time we had had sex in Miami, Conchita was not on the pill, and I had got her knocked up. As a good Catholic girl she wouldn't dream of an abortion and was going to keep the baby no matter what. Then she stopped and waited for me to talk - biting her lower lip and acting nervous. She shouldn't have been. I let her know there was no way that I was going to abandon her or our child. We were going to get married and live together - that was that - the matter was settled. She let out a sigh of relief and then giggled, well my mother can rest easy now, ever one of her daughters is now going to married with children. Then I grabbed her body and spun her around on my lap with her small shapely rump in the air and gave her a hard slap on her tender butt. "This is for being a naughty girl and having unprotected sex with practically a stranger". Then I flipped her over again, and kissed her passionately on the lips, and entered her overheated pussy with my engorged erection. "And this" I said "is for being the sweetest and sexiest woman I've ever met and for not only stealing my heart but for carrying my child in your womb."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Conchita from Miami

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds