• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Literotica Interview

The Literotica Interview

Here at Literotica we find that we often want to learn more about the people who populate the stories that have been submitted to us, so from time to time we set up interviews with those whose stories we find most interesting and compelling.

For this interview we've selected the characters from "Aunt Alex Undone" a popular serialized account of the new sexual awareness that a middle-aged woman discovers during an incestuous sexual encounter with her young nephews.

All four characters were generous with their time, gathering together in one location to discuss their backgrounds and their roles in the story. Nathan, the oldest of the three nephews, had a schedule conflict and joined the interview after it had already begun, so his comments appear later in the interview. The author was purposely excluded from the interview; we wanted to hear from the characters themselves without the author's influence on their answers.

In the following, edited version of the interview session, the interviewer is identified as "Lit". The characters from the story are identified by their first names.

*****

Lit: l'd like to start by thanking the three of you for joining me here today and answering some questions about yourselves and your roles in the story.

I'll introduce you to the readers, starting with Alex, the titular character and main attraction, as it were, of the story. I'd like to say, Alex, that the term 'attraction' is certainly appropriate for you. What I'm about to say probably violates some sort of journalistic credo, but you are a strikingly beautiful and sexually attractive woman. Meeting you in person, I can understand why your nephews would cast aside social norms regarding sex with family members for an opportunity to, shall we say, be with you.

That said, welcome, Alex, and why don't you tell the readers some more about yourself?

Alex: (laughing) Thanks for not putting me on the spot or anything! But thankyou, really, for the very nice compliment. I really don't know where to begin. What would you like to know?

Lit:. First, let me get back on track, here, and introduce Ethan, your youngest nephew, and Raymond, the middle son, to the readers. Nathan, the oldest, is not with us right now but we expect him to join us soon.

Welcome, boys. I guess I shouldn't call you boys; you're really all young men. It comes naturally, though, after reading the story, to refer to you as boys. At any rate, let's get back to Alex and her story. Alex, why don't you tell us more about your personal life, where you live, what do you do, all of that.

Alex: Okay, most of what the author has written about me is true. I am 46, well, 48 now, a housewife, and I live on the West Coast. My husband is a scientist who works for a university. I have one son who is the same age as my sister's sons.

Lit: Your nephews, Ethan, Raymond and Nathan. You seem uncomfortable right now, talking about your son and your nephews together. Can you tell me why?

Alex: Yes, I am a little uncomfortable. Besides being in it, I've read the story, of course, and know what it says about me and my husband and my son. This is a good opportunity for me to state for the record that I have never had sexual relations of any sort with my son.

Lit: No blow-jobs on the way home from soccer? No hand-jobs in the bathtub? No disrespect; I'm only asking because you violated the family code by having sex with, not just one, but all three of your nephews. It seems like it would be a small step from their bedroom to your son's.

Alex: (agitated) You'd be wrong about that. Can we move on?

Lit: Of course. At this point in time, you've never had sex with your son. We'll leave it at that. What about outside of the family, outside your marriage? You've had affairs with other men, correct?

Alex: Not affairs, really. I mean nothing long term. Nothing with any commitment. Hook-ups mostly.

Lit: How's about with the author? Did you hook-up with the author?

Alex: (frustrated) You're really on a roll, here! I thought we weren't going to discuss the author.

Lit: OK; what about with other men? Tell me some more about those hook-ups.

Alex: They were just some (pausing) opportunities that came up in front of me, (giggling at her own joke) that I couldn't turn down. Let me tell you, my husband and I have been together for a long time, and have a very good relationship. But variety, you know how they say, is the spice of life. A girl needs to have a little fling now and then.

Lit: Like having sex with your young nephews? A little fling would be going to Vegas and getting tipsy and giving head to a stranger. Sex with your sister's sons might be considered to be a bit more than just a 'fling'.

Alex: Please keep in mind that it was the boys who initiated the sex. They came to my room and used me for their pleasure.

Lit: Raymond, as I recall from the story, you were actually the first to sample your aunt's pleasures (Ramond high fives his brother). Before you tell me what it was like the first time your Aunt Alex sucked your cock, it seems that now would be a good time to ask the three of you; just how accurate is the story, overall? Raymond, you're still up. How true was the story?

Raymond: Overall? Overall I'd say it was pretty truthful. I mean, the author couldn't have known some of our thoughts, some of why we did or didn't do things but for the most part it was pretty right on.

Ethan : Yeah, it was mostly on track. I think the author gave Aunt Alex a bit more nobility, chastity, even, than was due her, really. My recollection about the first time we all had sex is that she was giving off some pretty heavy signals that she needed a good hosing, and we just happened to be the ones to give it to her. That didn't get into the story. And for a woman that was 'used for our pleasure' she sure didn't wait long to be 'used' again. It was only about a week before she came back for more.

Lit: So the author got it wrong? Your aunt imposed her will on you?

Ethan: No, I'm not saying that. Of course we all three of us wanted, for a long time, to have sex with her. Hell, you even remarked how attractive and sexy she is. She never concealed that from us; there was some level of sexual tension every every time she came to stay with us.

Lit: Alex, Ethan seems to be painting you as a bit of a tease. Why don't you tell me what you think about that, and at the same time, just how accurate the story is.

Alex: Well, as Raymond said, the facts of the story are essentially correct. The author obviously had to fictionalize some of it; embellish it is probably a better term for it.

As for me sexually teasing the boys, that's just crap. I was there because my sister, their mother, needed help raising them, with their father gone so much. It's not as if I couldn't get sex closer to home, after all.

Lit: (interrupting) Like from your son...

Alex: (agitated) Shut the fuck up with that! Jesus! I told you... Anyway, it's not like I'm some kind of sex-crazed animal prowling around after boys half my age. They came to me with their obscene desires, first in their own mother's house, and then on my next visit they couldn't even wait until we got to the house! They fucked me in the goddamned airport parking lot!

At this point in the interview Nathan arrives. They all greet and Nathan takes the opportunity to embrace his Aunt Alex. As they separate, he delivers a resounding slap to her butt which draws a glare from her and laughter from his brothers.

Lit: Well, Nathan, that's quite an entrance. I feel like I'm right in the story...

Nathan: (interrupting) She expects it. Likes it, too. Don't let her tell you she doesn't.

So, what would you like to know?

Lit: Well...

Nathan: (interrupting) You probably want to know how big my cock is. Of course, you'd have to ask her. She's had it in every one of her holes...

Alex: (angrily interrupting) Bastard! You don't need to treat me like a whore! I'm your aunt, your mother's sister for fuck's sake!

Nathan: That's right, my mother's sister who during the day would spank her little boys just to show what a good disciplinarian she was; how well she kept us in line. Then at night she would sneak into our room and...

Alex: Nate! Stop! You can't...

Lit: I'm afraid she's right, Nathan. We're getting into an area we can't really discuss in this interview. We covered the ground rules before we started.

Alex: (visibly relieved) Okay! That's right, let's go on.

Lit: Alex, according to the story, you have had all three of your nephews inside - as Nathan so delicately put it - "every one of your holes." You like it, do you?

Alex: His description?

Lit: No, I mean you like all types of sex, right? Oral, anal, all of it?

Alex: Well, now I do, yes. I was quite shocked by it at first. Not as much by the sex, but by the boys' assertiveness. How they forced it on me. I'd done most of it with my husband, of course, but the boys pushed it to a new level.

Lit: You say you'd done "most of it" with your husband. What was new to you? What hadn't you done before with any man? Or boy, for that matter?

Alex: Anal/oral sex, for starters. My husband would never plant his pooter on my chops and demand that I put my tongue up in there.

Lit: And you never initiated it? With your husband or any others? Maybe your tongue just kind of slipped down there while you were sucking his balls? And you let it linger there a bit longer than necessary?

Alex: (laughing uncomfortably) No. Not ever. These boys introduced me to it. Very abruptly, I might add. They didn't ask if I would do it for them. One of them, Nathan I think it was, just plunked down on my face and demanded it. They never asked permission to do anything they did to me. I guess it was maybe rebelling against my authority, you know, as they were growing up. Like they resented it and were getting back at me or something.

Lit : That's interesting. Boys? Do any of you want to weigh in on this?

Raymond : I think there's a lot of truth in that. She was hard on us while we were growing up. I'm not sure our Mom and Dad knew how often she paddled us.

Ethan: When we got older she started using a belt. A thin black one like she's wearing now. Damn! That thing stung!

Nathan: And it was humiliating. I'm sure she intended it to be. I mean, it wasn't even our Mom and Dad punishing us; it was Mom's sister. And then after, when she would come to our rooms.

Alex: Nathan!

Nathan: I know we're not supposed to talk about it, but she did it to all of us and it was very confusing. I mean, was it part of the punishment? It sure didn't seem like it, when she was...

Alex: Nathan! Stop it now!

Lit: I think she's right. I'd love to hear about it but it's off limits for this interview. It's safe to say, though, that you boys felt that you had a score to settle?

Ethan: That's right.

Lit: And sexually degrading your aunt was how you chose to do it? That seems a bit extreme. I don't think most people would choose that as a solution.

Nathan: Don't you see? It was a win - win for us. We get some payback and we get some pussy. (he high fives his brothers) Elemental! Besides, it wasn't as degrading as all that. Hell, she'd already done some of it before. And she keeps coming back for more, after all.

Lit: Alex? What have you got to say about that?

Alex: What can I say? The boys cooked up their little plan to "get even" with their evil aunt and carried it out. I guess they thought that was the only way I'd ever have sex with any of them. And, sure, I'd done some of those things before but I'd never had them forced on me like the boys did.

Lit: So you wanted sex from your nephews? And you would have even if they hadn't "forced" you?

Alex: (visibly annoyed) There you go again! I didn't say I wanted sex from them, I mean they didn't need to hold me down and slap me around to get it.

Lit: But you did come back for more. And what about the bondage sessions? Had you done that before?

Alex: I think most everybody has, at some time, haven't they? You know, the "tie me to the bedstead with a silk necktie" kind of thing, right? That's all, nothing so much as what the boys here did with me.

Lit : You said "with." What they did "with" you, not "to" you. I think that's interesting.

So you've been tied up but not quite like that before? By your husband or by someone else?

Alex: Not my husband, no,he would never. There was another...

Ethan: (interrupting) Jeez, Auntie! I thought we were the first!

Alex: To do what you did (turning to glare at the interviewer) to me, you certainly were. And honestly, I'm glad it was me you did it to and not some girl you just met somewhere. All that might be a little hard to explain.

Lit: So it was rough stuff?

Alex: It was rough. Rougher than I expected. It was hard to take at first.

Lit: At first? And then?

Alex: Well, then...

Raymond: I think what she's trying not to say is that she was undone. Broken down.

Nathan: (interrupting, with laughter) Broken in is more like it! We got a good ride outta her once she settled down and decided to quit being the high and mighty Aunt that always knew best for us. It turns out that we knew all along what made her tick. And she's still coming around for it.

Lit: Really?

Nathan: Like clockwork.

Ethan: She even paid for us to go out to the West Coast once. I guess her husband and son were away somewhere. She gave Mom some excuse and off we went. Man, that was some trip! Quite a ride!

Nathan: The reason we're all here together today (gesturing at the group) isn't really because of your interview. It's another one of Auntie's "visits."

Raymond: And we've got something new planned for her.

Lit: It sounds like we should wrap this up, then. Let me ask you boys one last question: Would your new plans for Alex involve her giving a blowjob to a stranger?

Ethan: She's already done that. You should know that, you've read the story. But it does involve a stranger, and you can be it. So, let's get started. Now, where's the bathroom in this place? Auntie, I hope you brought a change of clothes...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Literotica Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 929 milliseconds