• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dungeon Scene at a Fetish Con

Dungeon Scene at a Fetish Con

Your partner is already waiting for you when you walk into the dungeon. This is your first fetish con, and spending it with your two favorite people has put you over the top. He has been guiding you from experience to experience, and she has been egging you on.

You stop, mouth agape. The dungeon inhabits one of the hotels great ball rooms, and it is well stocked with equipment, and kinksters. The sounds of leather striking flesh, of cries of both pain and pleasure float through the air. In front of you a woman is suspended by rope, and slowly lowered onto a vibrator. Beyond that, another suspension scene, this woman supported only by glossy cling wrap. To your left is a row of bondage crosses, each supporting a man or woman being lashed, or whipped or canned. A tiny woman in a leather corset smacks a cane into the backside of a man three times her size, who bellows and thrashes like a wounded beast. Nothing holds him there, save his submission to her.

To your right, mats line the floor. One holds a needle play scene, a woman slowly piercing the flesh of her girlfriend. Another holds a couple wrestling naked, warring to see who takes who. A woman writhes on a third, one man's face buried in her pussy, as another takes her mouth.

Your companion guides your attention back to your lover. He stands, smiling under a silver metal archway; chains dangle from it, complete with leather cuffs. More cuffs rest at ankle level. She takes your hand and pulls you under the arch to stand beside him.

"You stay", he says in a voice that promises trouble if you stray. He takes her hand and they walk a short distance away, having their own whispered conference. They keep glancing up, making sure you are remaining in place. You smile nervously, and strain to hear what they are saying. All you catch is "hammer and anvil".

As you attempt to puzzle out the meaning of that, they high five, and he walks back, grinning evilly. You want to turn when you hear him unzip the heavy looking bag behind you, but you become transfixed by the sight of your female lover. She is grinning as well, and slowly taking off her clothing, her exposed skin drawing your eyes from anything else. Her pale skin gleams under the lighting, and her eyes seem to blaze. She walks to you with an exaggerated swagger, rolling her hips in a way that makes you tighten between your legs.

She reaches you, and cups your face in her hands, before starting to efficiently remove your cloths. In seconds you are naked as she is, and you are aware of a small crowd gathering, staring at the two of you. You open your mouth to say something, and she shushes you with a fingertip to your lips..a finger that soon slides between your lips. You suck on it eagerly, and you see her eyes darker with desire that matches your own. She slips the finger back out with a pop, and slowly takes first one hand, guiding the wrist into the cuff, than the other. She kneels slowly before you, and fastens your ankles in the lower cuffs, leaving you spread eagle and open. She looks up a you, leaning in so you can feel her breath flow over your pussy, and you shiver. Your moan brings out a small sound from the growing crowd, which only increases your excitement.

She stands up slowly, rising to your eye level. Taking your face between her hands, she leans in and kisses you. You eagerly kiss her back, and as your lips touch you hear a whistle of air behind you, and a stinging smack against your ass. You jump in your restraints, and yelp into her mouth. She breaks the kiss off, laughing softly.

You glance over your shoulder, and he stands behind you, casually swinging flogger. It's falls are black leather, and the handle is gleaming steel, with a ridged phallic shape. He runs the metal, barely warmed from his hand, over your spine, making you gasp..then up your inner thighs, and slides it between your legs, each ridge sending a jolt of pleasure into you. He suddenly takes two steps back, and the sting returns: along your upper back, over your hips, and again and again dancing across your ass. It continues for 30 seconds, then he stops, and the stinging pain blooms into pleasure as your endorphins kick in.

Her hands are suddenly running across your body, and you moan again, rising into a cry as the flogger strikes home again. Her finger tips are velvet, gliding over your stomach, teasing your inner thighs, exploring the swell of your breasts. When he strikes, she teases; when he steps back, her fingers caress and pinch your nipples.

You stand there, wet, gasping, whimpering for more. She steps up, and runs her nipples back and forth over yours. Your nipples ache, matches only by the throbbing between your legs. She takes your nipple into her mouth, biting down hard enough to make you stand on tip toe, before rolling her tongue over it. You hear someone in the faceless crowd remark on how wet you look, and you moan louder.

You hear a snap behind you, and a gallywhip strikes your ass, making you cry out again. When she feels it strike, she starts to suck hard on your nipples. The whip snaps forward once every second, and her mouth clings to you, sucking as hard as she can. You know you are crying out, and can feel yourself sliding closer to cumming.

Almost as if the sensed your bodies need, they stop, and step back, leaving you standing there nearly crying with frustration. You can feel the skin of your ass reddening and each throb seems to pass through you to your clit.

Grinning, she slowly falls to her knees before you. She kisses and licks all around your pelvis, your inner thighs, and you moan her name. She rests her head against your hip, and uses her fingers to spread your pussy, opening you up to the hungry eyes off the crowd. You think you would likely fall to your knees, if the chains were not holding you upright.

She grabs your hips, and pulls your pussy to her. Her tongue makes long deep licks, slowly covering your flesh. At the same moment his small leather paddle strikes home, and you cry out from the twin sensations. She holds your squirming hips still enough to suck each lip, and to flick her tongue over your clit again and again, with each paddle strike causes your hips to grind deeper into her face. You dimly think of how bruised your ass may be in the morning, even as you revel in the feelings. You orgasm builds to an almost explosive release when they again stop.

You rage against the chains, cursing and snarling. She grins at you, your juices gleaming on her face.

"Fuck you!" you yell at her, trying to goad her.

She steps forward once more, grabbing your hair in her hands, and jerking your head back. Three fingers of her free hand simply thrust inside you, hard and deep. You feel your entire body clench around them, and you scream your pleasure. You feel the larger paddle slam home, covering one entire half of your ass, as she savagely finger fucks you. Each time the leather slams home, you cum again and harder. You lose track of everything except the thud of the strikes, her hand filling you to the wrist, and dozens of faces watching you cum for them.

At some point, it ends, and you hang there, limp, sweat dripping from your panting body. The step forward, him supporting your body, as she gently uncuffs you. They guide you to the soft mat below, holding you together, telling you how proud of you they are. Whispering what a good girl you are, how much they love you. Dazed, you are stunned to have the strangers in the crowd congratulate you and them. You hear compliments, and someone presses a cold water into your hand. He carefully helps you drink, as se strokes your body. He slips some candy into your mouth, telling you that you need sugar, as she towels off first her hand, the lovingly wipes the sweat from your body.

She repacks your bag with all the tools as he cradles and kisses you, then they help you to your feet. You all promise to come back later, smiling at people, as they help you walk to the door, for some rest, and lovemaking. Its only 11 am, after all; there is much more adventure to be had today...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dungeon Scene at a Fetish Con

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds