• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Priscilla

Mistress Priscilla

Some evening, after dark, when the time is right:

Tell the Naughty Boy that you have had enough and that he is to prepare himself and the discipline room for you and then he is to wait for your return.

Go to you room.

He should make sure that he is clean and properly dressed. The discipline room should have candle light and soft new age music.

Your seat should be covered to protect it from oils.

Take fifteen minutes to prepare yourself.

Put on your Dominatrix Mistress Priscilla outfit: fishnet bodysuit. crotchless corset. gloves. strapped spike heels. silk robe. etc. You decide. You are the powerful and in control Mistress Priscilla.

Do something to your hair. Bun? Cap? Ornament? Something different from what you normally do because you are assuming the persona of Mistress Priscilla. It is important that you not break character.

Put on makeup. Paint your eyes very dramatically. Put on lipstick in case you decide later to leave your mark on his body.

Look in a full length mirror

Put on your dominatrix game-face

Practice your stance. Cross your arms. Be powerful.

Tell yourself that you are in charge. That the naughty boy (NB) in the other room must be taught that you are in charge and that he will probably need discipline. Unfortunate as this is, everyone will be happier when they understand their correct place.

Look at your face in the mirror and make sure it is one that says,

"no nonsense."

Go back in the other room. Bring two long scarves with you.

Tell the NB to sit on the floor. His head must never be higher than yours.

When he does not react quickly enough or if he says anything disrespectful, tell him, "sit on the floor now (or we will have none of your lip young man) or else I will be forced to discipline you!"

Speak formally and assertively. Stare at him. Don't let him look back at you. "Don't look at me! How dare you? Don't ever look at me unless you are told to. Do you understand?"

When he is seated correctly, tie one end of the scarf around his neck. Loosely enough not to choke him, but tight enough so it does not easily come off his head.

Hold the other end in your hand. You may need two scarves for proper length. Keep your end of the leash under your control at all times.

Tell the NB to take off your shoes.

If he does not respond "Yes, Mistress Priscilla" tell him:

"When you address me you shall end each response by saying

"Mistress Priscilla" do you understand?"

He says, "Yes, Mistress Priscilla."

Make sure he always says Mistress Priscilla in the future and correct all transgressions appropriately.

Lead him, using the scarf, into the other room to get massage oil, ropes, blindfold, vibrator, feather and spanking implements.

Have him bring them to the living room making sure he keeps his head lower than yours.

Have the NB lay the implements out correctly for you.

Have him give you the soft whip and use it to demonstrate your authority as you see fit.

Have the NB sit back down on the floor and massage your feet.

You may spread your legs a little as he massages your feet if he does a good job. If the NB looks between your legs, call him on it.

"Are you looking at my crotch?"

If he says yes tell him he is never to do anything without your permission. You may either discipline him or warn him.

If he says "No". Tell him "it certainly looked like you were looking. Are you telling the truth?" Make him admit it. You may either discipline him or warn him

If he forgets to say Mistress Priscilla, tell him to stand up and turn around. Smack him once on the butt (hand or the whip) and remind him he is always to say Mistress Priscilla.

When you are satisfied that he understands, tell him to take off his shirt. He may have some trouble with this as he is not allowed to remove the scarf.

Wait patiently for him to accomplish this task. Tap your toe if he is too slow. You may have to help him in the end. Be exasperated that he cannot accomplish this simple task by himself.

Remind him that his head is never to be higher than yours.

Discipline him or warn him as required.

Have him finish the foot massage.

Think of other jobs for him to do, such as:

1. Search for an earring you have dropped. Tie the rope to the end of the scarf and have him look in various locations around the room. Always keep your end of his leash in your control and make sure his head stays below yours.

2. Give you a bath. He may not look at you as he does this unless you grant specific permission.

3. Undress you and dress you in something else. He may not look at you as he does this unless you grant specific permission.

4. Search for music that pleases you.

5. Dance for you.

6. Tell him to look you in the eyes. Make sure you are looking down on him and he is looking up at you. This is the only time he is allowed to look you in the eyes. Insist that he is doing a poor job and he must try harder. Use the whip to correct him.

Periodically when he is good reward him by allowing him to remove an article of clothing from one of you or by allowing him to look at or touch a part of your body. Give him specific rewards. If he is allowed to kiss your nipple, he is only allowed to kiss the indicated nipple, not to lick or suck it or the other one. Warn or discipline as required. After a short time, return him to the task.

At some point after he is naked, announce that you are going to do an inspection. Blindfold him and tie his hands and feet. Inspect the NB carefully. Touch him lightly. Have him assume various positions.

Use the feather on him. Be alert to his behavior.

Use two fingers to lift his cock up and inspect it and his balls thoroughly.

Oil his penis.

Discipline him as required.

You may choose to use the well lubricated vibrator on or near his perineum and anus.

You may touch him wherever and however you choose.

Tease him with your body and your permission.

You may allow him to taste your body but only after he has asked or been granted permission.

When the inspection is finished, remove the ties and blindfold as you see fit.

At some point when he has transgressed by forgetting to say Mistress Priscilla or by unacceptable actions, inform him that your patience is at an end.

Have him lay across your lap and prepare to spank him properly.

This may be done tied and/or blindfolded or not as you see fit.

As you spank him use phrases such as:

Do you understand why you are getting this spanking?

You are such a naughty boy

I hope you are learning your lesson

I am not enjoying this you know

Now your ass is getting to be a proper pink!

I hope we won't have to do this again.

Do you understand now that I am in charge?

Tell me now exactly why you are getting this spanking.

It looks like you have a hard-on! Are you enjoying this? Do you.

want me to stroke your cock for you?

Stop in the middle of the spanking periodically to rest your hand on his bottom, to inspect him or to fondle his penis and balls as you discuss his naughtiness and your dominance over him. You may tell the NB to open his legs or spread his cheeks to improve your access.

Have him move off your lap and assume some different spanking positions.

Tease the NB occasionally by posing in front of him. Give him permission to look at you for a short time then say "that's enough."

Try an implement or two on him. Start lightly as you observe his reaction. Build your strokes slowly. You are looking for his pain/pleasure balance point.

You may choose to send him to the kitchen to retrieve a wooden spoon for you. Either lead him or have him hold your end of the leash in his mouth as he does this. Make sure his head stays lower than yours.

Stop periodically and re-oil his cock and ass.

Pay no attention to his protests unless he uses the code word "PINK" which means not quite so hard.

Restraint him if he doesn't hold still properly.

The spanking continues until he says the word "Red."

Have him pose for a picture of his red ass.

At this point if he has been good, you may allow him to fuck you. Tell him how to do it correctly. You choose the positions. You choose what goes where. Remember you are the Dominatrix Mistress Priscilla until he is allowed to cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Priscilla

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 576 milliseconds