• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Finds Me at a Club Pt. 01

Daddy Finds Me at a Club Pt. 01

If he'd been a dog you would've seen his ears perk up and swivel towards the left. He'd know that sound anywhere. The delicious sound of her half choked yell. His eyes hooded and his cock hardened. His pretty little slut was somewhere at this party.

He hadn't seen her yet, not surprised that they would end up at the same social gathering, but surprised that he hadn't caught a glimpse of her. She must've gone straight to the St. Andrews cross as soon as she got to the party. It figures.

They'd been casual friends for a few years but had recently crossed over into a titillating Daddy/sub situation.

He found her in the back room. Her ass on full display as she was tied face-down to the x-shaped wooden frame. She was taking a flogging from a man in a hooded mask, her mouth stuffed full of her own panties.

He leaned casually against the back wall and made sure to stay out of her eye line. He loved watching her pushed to her limits; listening to the pleading whimpers that fell out of her mouth.

"Do you want another?" the hooded man asked?

She nodded vigorously and tried to talk around her panties. The man walked up to her, slowly dragging the strips of leather across her back. He tossed the panties aside and gripped her by the back of her head.

"What do you say?" he asked with a smile that was just a little too sweet for her liking. "Please, give me another, harder, please I need it" she said.

"Beg me" he said as he yanked her head back "tell me how much you need it, call me by my proper name and beg me you slut."

She felt herself get wetter as he tugged on her hair. Finally getting the rough treatment she craved. "Please, I need it. I need you to hit me again, harder. Make it hurt. Show me what good little sluts deserve. I can take it so good, Please..."

She felt his hand come down quickly on her face. She jumped, but more from surprise than the actual pain of it. Slightly let down yet again. "Please, what?" he asked.

She considered not saying it, or pretending not to know the answer. Maybe that would spur him into action. But to be honest she had already decided he couldn't give her what she really needed. "Please, Sir" she said evenly, hoping to at least get a few more good strike out of the man.

Her Daddy watched the hooded man smiled at the room, as if he'd accomplished something and sauntered back to his mark. He raised his arm and started the beating again. He marked her thighs and ass cheeks. The crack of impact filling the small space.

But as he watched, he got more irritated. She was getting flogged, her ass turning red and stripped; but she wasn't getting it as good as she deserved. She wasn't writhing, wasn't trembling, wasn't acting needy enough at all. Sure, she was gasping at the impact of each strike, but he knew it was so much less than she was capable of when driven to the edge with the proper motivation. His jaw clenched and his fingers flexed as he itched to take over.

Before he was overcome, the moment was over and he saw the hooded man start to help her down. He slipped out of the room before she noticed he was even there.

She stood at the bar, waiting for her whiskey. She'd found a current of air conditioning and the breeze felt conspicuous against her throbbing ass and thighs. She loved getting punished, though as floggings go, this one hadn't been anything more than average.

She froze when she felt his hands slide over her waist One traveling down to cup her ass, the other moving forward, fingers dipping into the front of her soaked panties. He chuckled at the wetness, nipping at her neck as he growled in her ear.

"I see you enjoyed that as much as I did."

She smiled, eyes sparkling. Daddy was pleased with her! She glanced over her shoulder, breath getting heavier as he continued to pump two fingers into her and circle her clit with his thumb. "Did you like it, Daddy?" she asked "I was thinking about you the whole time. Hoping you would be proud of me. Wishing it was you."

"I liked it very much" he replied softly against her ear. "You take the beatings so beautifully baby girl." He ground his cock into her as he slid his hand from her ass to the back of her neck. "And now you're going to cum for me, like the good slut I know you are." He began to tighten his fingers, squeezing her neck and cutting off her blood supply.

He knew she wouldn't last long. She was quick to cum. A fuse ready to blow. Her body was built to orgasm, tuned to please and he could play her like a virtuoso. As his fingers forced their way deeper inside of her he began to squeeze her neck harder and harder. He knew just how she liked to be choked. He felt her fully lean back against him, felt her body tensing and knew she was close.

Right before she came he paused, stilled his fingers inside of her, and let her gasp just the barest amount of air. He wanted her to have just enough to make that little begging noise that drove him wild.

As soon as she began to whimper he resumed his assault, thrusting and squeezing harder than before. Forcing her over the edge at his leisure, not her own. "Cum now, slut"

She held off as long possible, testing herself. Enjoying the increasing thump of her oxygen starved pulse against her nerve endings. She tried, she really did. But it was only moments before she felt herself tightening around his fingers. Felt her body shaking. Felt every inch of herself light up and then shudder as he made her cum.

She gripped on to his arm, knees almost buckling as her orgasm overtook her. Grinding back into him, and biting her own lip to try and keep in the moans that were fighting to escape. She was lucky to have his hand so tight around her throat. He held her up as he worked her through it, supported her as she found her balance and inhaled a few shaky lung fulls of air.

He turned her around, smiling at her glow, as he slowly pressed his fingers into her mouth. Knowing that she would clean them off automatically. Sure enough, she sucked them into her mouth, greedily tasting herself. She looked up at him with hooded, grateful eyes as her tongue swirled around his fingers, dancing and fluttering, sucking them deep until she reached his hand.

He didn't think his cock could get much harder, but it throbbed and pulsed precum as he was reminded just what her talented mouth could do. She wasn't satiated, she was just beginning, and he could see it in her fuck me eyes.

Realizing that his cock had almost caused him to lose control of the situation, he pulled his fingers from her mouth, earning a small disappointed noise in return. His greedy little slut with her needy cum dumpster mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Finds Me at a Club Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds