• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 06

Slaves of Sif Ch. 06

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Pepper Potts sighed as she put out yet another fire in Stark Industries. At least it wasn't a literal fire this time, and amazingly not actually caused by Tony Stark, her boss/boyfriend who she loved deeply despite often making her life a living hell.

And to be fair as stressful as this job was there was a lot to love about it, it was just it was a particularly long and stressful day and she longed for a break.

Of course she should have been careful what she wished for, because while she might be imagining Tony dropping by and insisting she could clock out early so they could go to dinner something very different happened, starting with a few weird sounds and then two women stepping into her office.

Frowning Pepper asked, "Erm, excuse me, do you have an appointment?"

The taller of the two brunettes smiled, "We do now."

The other brunette closed her eyes briefly and then opened them again, "She has been with a woman before. A very dangerous woman."

"Oh, I like her already." The tall brunette smiled, before stepping closer and introducing herself, "Where are my manners? My name is Lady Sif, and this is my slave Wanda. And you are Pepper Potts, are you not?"

Feeling a little taken aback Pepper hesitantly replied, "What do you want?"

Sif smirked at the insolence of this woman, and then stepped even closer to her so she was standing right in front of her desk, "Mr Stark and his new friends pose a threat to me and my harem. If they do come after me, I wish to have a psychological advantage."

"Is that so?" Pepper raised an eyebrow, trying to act as calm as possible while hammering the button under her desk.

"Oh don't worry Ms Potts, we're not going to hurt you. Exactly the opposite in fact." Sif grinned as she slowly circled the desk, "And I assure you we will not be disturbed, as your security, and your secretary, are very much unconscious. Wanda made sure of that. Although I promise you, they did not suffer. Isn't that right Wanda?"

"Yes Mistress." Wanda quickly replied.

Grinning wickedly Sif further explained, "My Wanda is a very talented witch, one who can send people into a deep sleep with a click of her fingers. And they will not wake up again until she clicks her fingers again."

Internally Pepper was freaking out, and yet it wasn't exactly obvious on the outside as she couldn't take her eyes off of Sif. She was easily one of the most beautiful women Pepper had ever seen, maybe only second best to The Black Widow Natasha Romanoff, the woman who had seduced her a few years ago, and given her her first experience with a woman.

Even though it was incredibly inappropriate she suddenly found herself wanting to have her second, inappropriate thoughts flooding her mind with such a force she wondered if it had something to do with this 'witch'.

"Oh, and how does she do that?" Pepper asked, genuinely curious, but mostly she just wanted to stall.

"Magic." Sif said simply.

"There's no such thing." Pepper scoffed.

"Oh, I assure you Ms Potts, there is." Sif insisted, as she stepped even closer, "I would offer a demonstration, if my magic wasn't already having it's wicked way with you."

"What, what do you mean?" Pepper stammered, unable to hide her nervousness anymore as she stumbled out of her chair and started moving backwards.

"Surely you can feel it?" Sif practically purred as she slowly made her way around the desk, "The sexual desire you normally do so well to keep in check, rushing to the surface. Slowly becoming overwhelming, untill all you can think about is pleasing me. Loving me. Licking me. Don't fight it. I assure you, you can't."

"Please-" Pepper whimpered as her back hit the wall behind her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that came out more forceful than I intended." Sif apologised while coming to stand in front of the other woman, "It's still hard for me, even after all this time, finding the right balance. No woman can resist me you see, but I do not enjoy taking women who have no interest in women. That's why I wish I had met Wanda sooner. She reads minds, so she can tell me these things. But even if she wasn't here. I would have no hesitation in taking you. Not because you are an enemy's lover, but it is obvious you have at lease some interesting women. My magic would not be working so quickly if you didn't."

"I, I won't cheat on Tony." Pepper said softly, although she wasn't sure even she believed it at this point.

"Ah, monogamy." Sif laughed, "I am beyond such primitive concepts. And as a slave, you will not have to trouble yourself with such outdated thoughts, or have to slave away in such a small space. From now on, all you shall know is pleasure, and the joys of serving a superior woman."

Pepper opened her mouth to protest, but no sound came out. Mostly because Sif slowly step forward, reached out and cupped her face while leaning in for a kiss. But also because she had nothing to say.

She knew this was wrong, that she shouldn't cheat on her boyfriend, but she didn't care. She didn't even care that this woman was promising to enslave her.

In fact becoming a full-time lesbian sex slave to this total stranger and becoming a member of her 'harem' sounded amazing, which proved to Pepper that something was indeed effecting her body.

It might not be magic, she still didn't believe in that, but she must've been drugged or something. Maybe something in her drink, or... something.

It didn't matter now. Nothing mattered when Sif's lips pressed against her own, Pepper's mind melting from the simple feeling of those lips and she found herself unable to do anything but press back. To kiss back.

To kiss this total stranger intent on enslaving her just so that she could mess with the man she loved, Pepper wrapping her arms around Sif and pulling her firmly against her body.

Or more accurately the other way around, as Pepper wasn't strong enough to move the impressively built woman and simply pulled herself against Sif's strong body, the blonde whimpering into the kiss as she felt how surprisingly muscular the brunette was.

Sif delighted in feeling another woman surrendering to her for the first time. Thanks to her magic Pepper was already hers. She could tell from the way the weaker woman kissed back, and from previous experience, but Sif wouldn't be satisfied with the mere kiss. She would never be satisfied with the mere kiss.

No, if Pepper Potts was to be one of the lucky women to become one of her sex slaves, and it had already been decided she was going to be, then Sif was going to break her in properly. Which meant she was about to give this lucky woman the fucking of a lifetime.

To do that first Sif needed to get them both naked, and while Wanda could do it with a click of her fingers Sif like to do it herself, especially with a first timer.

It was like unwrapping a birthday present, and while sometimes Sif took her time and savoured every moment of it this time she was like a greedy child, partly because she was excited but mostly because it was not out of the realm of possibility that they would be discovered by security. Or even possibly by Ironman visiting his girlfriend.

Either way Sif was confident that any attempt to 'save' Pepper would fall to herself and Wanda, but if the metal man summoned his friends they might actually stand a chance of stopping her.

Sif certainly didn't want to risk it, so she took of her own clothes at almost a speed that she tore away Pepper's before using one hand to sweep everything off the blonde's desk and lay her down on top of it.

She did most of this while still kissing Pepper, including lowering her down so that Sif was laying on top of her, although obviously not resting her considerable weight on top of her.

Instead she kneeled over her, soon moving her lips down to the other woman's neck and eventually tits, licking, sucking and even nipping the soft flesh she found there, all of which got a very positive response out of Pepper.

Her target continued not to offer up any complaint as Sif headed further south. Briefly she felt guilty about not spending more time on Pepper's tits, but again she was in a hurry.

Perhaps if Pepper possessed the amazingly big tits of her precious and loyal sub Darcy Lewis then Sif would have taken the risk, but she didn't and Sif was eager to get to the real fun. Speaking of which, once she was in between Pepper's legs Sif paused for a moment to look back at Wanda.

To her delight Wanda was also naked, just as Sif had planned it. Not that she needed to be right away, but it certainly provided Sif with some nice eye candy.

"Wanda, get over here and eat my ass." Sif ordered, before turning her attention back to Pepper.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda squeaked shyly.

Then Wanda quickly scurried over and kneeled behind Mistress Sif, so her face was directly in front of that glorious ass of hers. Because it never occurred to her not too.

Sure, Wanda could just about remember a time kneeling in front of another woman and licking her pussy or ass would have been nothing more than a taboo fantasy for her, but now it was like second nature, Wanda now very familiar with giving a rim job.

More importantly she knew just how her Mistress Sif liked to have her ass worshipped, Wanda desperately trying to recall every step before she even leaned forward to start.

Confident that she had guessed rightly Wanda pressed her lips to Mistress Sif's right ass cheek, then her left, and then so on.

She repeated this process over and over again, literally covering Mistress Sif's ass in kisses as a sign she knew the other woman was superior. She then gently spread those cheeks, stuck out her tongue and slid it up and down Sif's ass crack for several long seconds.

Then and only then did she concentrate on licking Mistress Sif's ass hole itself, the sounds of pleasure from her Mistress Sif telling Wanda that she had remembered rightly, which made her submissive heart flutter with joy.

What was even better was when Mistress Sif paused from pleasuring Pepper long enough to moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh, that's it Wanda, lick my ass hole! Lick your Mistress's ass hole you dirty little girl. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, tongue that little butt hole of mine, oooooooooooh yes, you're getting so good at that. Oh yes, you're getting so good at licking my ass and proving to me you understand your place."

Again Wanda's submissive heart fluttered at this encouragement and she licked Mistress Sif's ass hole with even more passion and enthusiasm than before.

As she did so she thought how lucky she was just to get the honour of licking this incredible creature's ass hole and show the goddess known as Sif she understood she was superior. But Wanda didn't have to be satisfied with just being Sif's personal butt licker.

No, she was a slave of Sif, one of the ever-growing number of women lucky enough to be this goddess's fuck toy, and a privilege Pepper sounded like she was going to very much enjoy. Not that it was that surprising.

Another thing that wasn't surprising was eventually Mistress Sif ordered, "Now shove your tongue up my butt. Mmmmmmmm, come on Wanda, you're slacking. I know you're excited from witnessing me breaking in another woman, but that's no excuse for a lacklustre rim job. Now stop day dreaming and get that tongue in my ass. I want to feel you clean the inside of my rectum you nasty little dyke. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's it Wanda, get that tongue in me deep. Mmmmmmmm, that's it, lick the inside of my butt you perverted little bitch! Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd yesssssssssssssss!"

Wanda was ashamed of herself for getting lost in her thoughts and quickly pushed her tongue into Mistress Sif's butt.

Unlike her fellow slaves Mistress Sif wasn't ass fucked on a daily basis, so Wanda wasn't able to get her tongue in that deep, especially compared to the last time she had given a rim job which had been to Darcy Lewis after Mistress Sif had thoroughly wrecked her big fat ass, leaving her ass hole gaping wide open.

Wanda quivered with delight at the memory, as her own butt hole had been just as thoroughly stretched open after a brutal pounding, but she concentrated on the most important thing in her life, pleasing Mistress Sif. Which thankfully it sounded like she succeeded at doing. With Pepper's help, of course.

It was hard for Pepper to imagine wanting to please someone so much she would lick an ass hole. Then again now she thought about it rimming another woman didn't seem so bad as long as it was the beautiful and amazing Sif, Pepper even feeling jealous of Wanda for getting to prove her submission to Sif so thoroughly.

Pepper couldn't imagine anything more submissive/degrading then licking someone's ass hole, and if there was something more submissive/degrading she didn't want to find out about it. But even then the submissive/degrading would be worth it to thank Sif for this amazing experience.

Pepper had thought Natasha had been an amazing pussy licker, and she had been, but Sif was just on another level. Even if she was using magic or something to do it.

Pepper didn't know, and she didn't care. She didn't even care that she was cheating on her boyfriend, in the middle of his company, in the middle of the day where he could easily walk in at any moment.

At least if he bothered to come into work today, which admittedly was unlikely, but it was definitely a possibility, and if he did she wasn't sure if she could stop having sex with Sif. Or that she be even sorry that she had cheated on him.

Everything Sif was doing was just so wonderful, especially when the goddess concentrated on her clit, driving Pepper to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds.

She then kept her there for what felt like hours, only to then pull away to give Wanda instructions, allowing Pepper to come down from her high in the process.

Which of course made Pepper whimper, and then again when Sif finally returned to her cunt, only to go back to slowly and gently licking her pussy lips when Pepper wanted so much more. But what could she do? Well, maybe there was one thing, but Pepper wasn't sure that she could actually do it.

After all, she certainly hadn't done it for Tony. But this was different. Now she needed to cum, and eventually she became so desperate that Pepper really would do anything to get what she wanted.

So with an extra needy whimper Pepper began begging, "Please, oooooooooh please, fuck me. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me and make me cum. I need to cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhh please, make me cum. Make me fucking cum! Oh God, please just do it. Use your tongue, your fingers, whatever, just make me cum. Please? I need it so bad! Please, please, please, please, please fuck me and make me cum! I'll do anything if you just make me cum! I... I'll aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!"

After that Pepper became incoherent, just screaming her head off so much she was surprised that the guards outside didn't wake up and rush in here to try and 'save' her. She was very glad they didn't, because Sif shoved her tongue inside her pussy, making Pepper cum on the spot.

Then after swallowing her cum Sif pushed her tongue back inside her and began fucking her with it, soon making Pepper cum over and over again. And these orgasms was so much more powerful than anything she'd ever experienced before, Pepper burying both hands in Sif's hair to push her head downwards and try to prevent her from ever, ever stopping.

Sif was really amused by this, it wasn't like the human could hold her down if she wanted too, but luckily for Pepper she had no intention of going anywhere. At least not for the next few minutes, Sif trying to find a balance between outdoing Pepper's previous female lover, and male lovers, but not rendering her unconscious.

At least not until she got the chance to complete Pepper's submission to her by taking her ass. Perhaps most importantly Sif wanted to get a decent amount of cum into her belly, which was proving difficult as Pepper's cream wasn't quite as plentiful as her other sluts, Sif finding it relatively easy to swallow everything Pepper had to give her and yet aching for more.

In an attempt to get more Sif replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing one and then two into Pepper's cunt while she went back to licking the weaker woman's clit.

Which actually kind of backfired on Sif, because while she did succeed in making Pepper cum more it still couldn't give her the amount of cum she was hoping for, and drove Pepper closer to unconsciousness in the process.

Luckily Sif soon thought of an alternative, one in which she could move onto the next stage and reward Wanda for giving another thorough rim job, and secure another sex slave for her collection.

Pulling up and back Sif reached down, grabbed Pepper's hair and then sat up, pulling the other woman with her into a passionate kiss so Pepper could taste her own cum on Sif's tongue and lips.

Then after a few minutes of that Sif broke the kiss and reminded Pepper, "You said you would do anything to cum?"

Pepper blushed, but nodded and answered weakly, "Yes."

"Then you may have the privilege of eating my pussy like the dyke slut you now are." Sif grinned, slowly but forcefully pushing down Pepper's head so she got down on her knees in front of her.

At the same time Sif reached behind her and grabbed hold of Wanda's hair, pulling her face out of her ass and encouraging her to stand up and move around so she was facing her owner. Sif then flashed her a smile, causing Wanda to blush adorably.

Then Sif kissed her, tasting her own ass on Wanda's lips. About the same time Pepper took the first cautious lick of Sif's pussy, causing the tall brunette to moan into the shorter brunette's mouth. She then continued the kiss for a few long moments, lovingly stroking the hair of her lesbian sluts, then Sif broke the kiss and smiled at Wanda.

"You have done well Wanda, and I think you deserve a reward." Sif told her.

"Thank you Mistress." Wanda replied just before being lifted into the air.

For a moment the girl seemed to panic, then relaxed into Sif's arms as the bigger brunette gently positioned the smaller brunette onto her shoulders, taking great care to make sure that Wanda's head didn't hit the ceiling too hard.

Wanda had crouched down a bit because the ceiling wasn't as high as Sif would have wanted it to be, but she was too busy moaning in pleasure to complain as Sif began to eagerly lick her pussy, the goddess delighted to find that her lezzie bitch was already dripping wet from eating her ass, and probably from the anticipation of all the fun they were going to have with Pepper, although Sif did her best to make sure her slave's mind was on the present.

Wanda was certainly concentrating on the present when she almost banged her head against the ceiling and during the first few licks to her pussy. Her mind then wander to Pepper, but not because she was anticipating future events.

Well, maybe a little, but mostly she was incredibly jealous that her Mistress's new slut was getting the privilege of tasting Mistress Sif's yummy cunt.

Which she knew was silly of her, because of course all of Mistress Sif's conquests got to taste her cunt, and Wanda knew she would get plenty of chances in the future, but in that moment she couldn't help irrational jealousy because she wanted to be the one eating that heavenly pussy.

Before being enslaved Wanda hadn't exactly been experienced, but it was hard to imagine being so devoted to someone that she would prefer to give them pleasure than to receive it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds