• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • ROB Inc. Ch. 03

ROB Inc. Ch. 03

12

Angela laid on John's desk moaning from pleasure as Maggie literally ate out her pussy, drinking in John's cum as it slowly oozed from her. The sensations coursing through her body as Maggie's mouth worked its magic were a far cry from what she had experienced just an hour or so before. John and Tom had whipped her till she had no resistance left in her. Then John had laid her on his desk and raped her throat and pussy before handing her off to Maggie, who had been instructed to clean John's cum from her pussy. When Maggie was done with her, she was to be handed over to Tom and Randy.

The three men enjoyed watching the show as Maggie drove Angela through one orgasm after another. After almost 30 minutes John pulled her off Angela's pussy and helped her up. He looked at Tom and Randy. "She's all yours! Rape the bitch! She's had enough pleasure now. Remind her of what she is."

Tom grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the table. He then led her over to the couch as he looked at Randy. "What do you want?"

"I want to watch this whore gag on my big black cock!"

"Well fuck! I guess that means I have to fuck her ass!" Tom laughed.

"No please!" Angela whimpered, pleading for a little mercy. "Not that! Please!"

Randy plopped down on the couch and laid down in the corner, resting on the arm with one leg on the couch and the other on the floor. Angela was positioned so she knelt between his legs on the couch. Randy grabbed her head and pulled her down till he was rubbing his cock all over her face. Tom saddled up behind her, grabbed her arms and pulled her wrists behind her. He then cuffed them together, putting her completely at their mercy. Tom shoved his cock into her gushing pussy, wanting to get it nice and lubed. "DAMN! Her pussy feels good! I would definitely pay for this whore. Lucky me, I don't have to!" He laughed. "She's the one paying for it."

John wrapped his one arm around Maggie and pulled her into his body, while his other hand slid up her rib cage and grabbed her tit. They watched as Randy and Tom fucked Angela from both ends. "You were a good girl to do as you were told." He whispered in her ear. "Especially knowing you didn't really want to do that. Now I think you deserve a reward." He led her to behind his desk. "Get naked!" Maggie slipped out of her dress and bra. "Get up on the desk." Maggie sat on the edge of his desk as John pulled his chair between her legs. He propped her legs up so her feet were resting on the chair's armrests. "Now lay back!"

Maggie did as she was instructed and was rewarded with the sensation of John's mouth on her clit and pussy. She moaned as her body arched up and off the desk. As harsh and cruel as John could be as a master and owner, he was just as talented at giving a woman more pleasure than she could handle. He used the tip of his tongue to lick the length of her slit, then swirled it around her already swollen clit. Maggie was in ecstasy heaven as pleasure washed over her body. John used his tongue and lips to drive her to such intense pleasure she began to cry, her emotions a jumbled mess.

"You ready to really fuck this whore?" Tom asked Randy as he grabbed her cuffed wrists.

Randy grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her mouth down onto his cock till her nose was buried in his hair. Angela choked and gagged as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and then kept going. "Gag on that cock whore! I love watching a white slut gag on my black cock!" Angela began to wretch as she tried to pull off his cock, but couldn't. Randy finally lifted her off his cock. She gasped and gulped in a lung full of air. She then coughed up enough phlegm to cover his cock and balls.

Tom had enjoyed the show. Now it was his turn to abuse Angela's ass. He started to shove his cock into her tight sphincter. Angela screamed as the head of his cock popped through her outer ring. "Oh shit she's tight!" Tom showed her no compassion as he grunted and shoved his cock in, balls deep, with one merciless push.

Angela wailed begging for mercy, "AAAHHH! PLEASE NO MORE!"

Tom grunted at Randy. "Would you shut the whore up?"

Randy shoved her head back down, filling her mouth with his cock. Angela gagged and tried to scream as Randy's cock invaded her throat again. It felt like her ass was on fire as Tom's cock ripped into it filling it completely. She could feel his balls resting on the lips of her pussy. She began to wonder if she was going to be bleeding after he was done with her ass. Her two abusers smiled at each other as they settled into a steady fucking of her body from each end.

Angela began to cry as her body was used as she'd never imagined it could be used. What she had given up many times before to get what she wanted, was now being taken from her against her will. Her dignity had been ripped from her as she was stripped naked and hung like a piece of meat before a group of men. Then fucked by the man who claimed he owned her now. She had been further degraded when Maggie, the one woman she had always looked down on, shaved her pubic hair. Her self-respect was gone, her body betraying her, as she was brought to one orgasm after another by that same woman. And now she was being forced to service two men, and she had no way to stop what they were doing to her.

Tom had settled into a steady pounding of her ass, the heat and friction of the walls of her sphincter sliding over the length of his shaft felt incredible. Tom had taken Angela's verbal abuse from almost the first day she'd been hired as the company CFO. He had every intention of paying her back for every condescending, arrogant remark she'd ever made. He held off as long as he could, even stopping a couple of times till he calmed down, wanting to enjoy his raping of her ass as long as possible. He finally let loose and shot his load inside her bowels, taunting her as he did. "OH FUCK! You're going to be one hell of a cum dump whore!" When he was finished with her, he pulled out and fell back on the couch satisfied, but wanting to control her more.

Randy's cock and balls were covered in Angela's spit. He had brutally fucked her mouth and throat till he emptied himself in her mouth. Angela coughed and choked as his cum hit the back of her mouth and filled it. "Swallow it slut!" Randy grunted as his body spasmed. "Swallow all my black cum you cheap whore!" Angela did the best she could to comply with his demand, not wanting to experience anymore abuse than she had to. Randy finally released her head. Angela fell backwards onto the floor choking and sobbing from the abuse she'd just endured.

John had been watching Tom and Randy enjoy his new whore out of the corner of his eye as he rewarded Maggie with several orgasms, eating her through everyone of them. One of the things he had learned to enjoy was going down on a woman. Especially a woman like Maggie who lost control so easily as her pussy and clit were licked and sucked on. Even as his head was buried between her legs, there was a sense of domination and control, knowing she would beg him to keep going if he were to end it abruptly. There were times he enjoyed doing just that. He loved bringing Maggie to the edge of climaxing, only to deny her till she begged for it to his satisfaction.

John had one more thing he wanted to do to Angela for this first encounter. One more way he would degrade her and remind her of his ownership of her. At least for today. He stood up and helped Maggie sit up on his desk. She was exhausted from being brought to climax so many times. He motioned for her to sit in his chair as he walked over to Angela, sitting on the floor. "Get on your knees whore!" He barked at her as he stood looking down at her.

Angela struggled to get on her knees with her hands still cuffed behind her back. John held his cock in hand in front of her face. "You know what to do! Do it!" He almost yelled. Angela opened her mouth like the obedient slut she was slowly becoming and sucked in his manhood. She felt it slowly coming back to life as she sucked and licked it. John grabbed her head with both hands and began a steady face fucking. "I think you're going to work out quite nicely!" He moaned softly. "You're making me have second thoughts about selling you!"

Angela's eyes shot open at his statement. What were his plans for her? Another type of fear began to grip her as he used her mouth for his pleasure.

When his cock was rigid again he pulled it out of her mouth and began to slap her face with it. "You've been a really stupid bitch! You think you can steal from me and get away with it? But what makes me more angry is that you think I'm stupid enough to not catch you!" Angela's head was held back forcing her to look up at him as he humiliated her. "Now you're going to pay!" He sneared. "In ways you could have never imagined." He shoved his cock back in her mouth and began a furious pumping, causing Angela to make a gagging noise again as his cock plunged in and out.

He used her mouth for about ten minutes before he felt his balls begin to churn. "You ready for another load whore?" Angela prepared herself to receive another mouthful of male spunk. John had another idea in mind. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled his cock from her mouth and pumped it with his hand, spewing his seed all over her face and hair. Within seconds, strings of his spunk lay across her eyes, nose and forehead. He grunted with satisfaction as he watched her face become covered with his cream.

When he was finished he stepped back and looked at Tom and Randy. "Alright you two! Same thing!" He then gathered up his clothes and walked into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

It took Tom and Randy a little longer to complete their tasks since they'd just emptied themselves in her. But they didn't mind enjoying themselves using Angela's mouth again as she knelt before, servicing them as the subservient slut she had become. Randy shot his load all over her face and hair first. Tom then took his turn, enjoying her mouth for the first time.

John walked out of the bathroom as Tom was fucking her face with a fury that revealed his sadistic side to Randy and Maggie as they watched. John had known he was a little too hard on the whore's he let him play with. He knew he was going to have to reign him in before he did permanent damage to one of them. John was not about to tolerate that. But Angela was a different story. The bitch needed to be broken thoroughly and permanently. John walked over to Maggie. "Get dressed! When he's finished I want you to take her into the bathroom and help her get cleaned up and dressed."

Tom finally pumped his load all over her face and hair.

Angela was left kneeling on the floor broken and humiliated woman with long strings of semen running down her face and hair. She sobbed softly as the other four stared at her. John finally broke the silence looking at Maggie. "Go get her cleaned up and dressed." Maggie helped her off the floor and led her into the bathroom. "You two get back to work." John said to Tom and Randy as Maggie shut the door to the bathroom.

Randy jokingly said, "I'm going to have a mutiny on my hands if Tim and Dave find out I've been getting all this action without them."

"Hold up!" John stopped them before they got to the door. He thought for a few seconds. "Tomorrow's Saturday! Be back here tomorrow morning about 9:00. Bring Tim and Dave with you. Tom, call Julie and tell her to be here tomorrow morning at 10:00. Tell her if she's late, she'll be punished."

John was on the phone with Charlie, the tattoo artist he used for branding his whores, when Maggie and Angela came out of the bathroom. She was not only one of the best tattoo artists in town, but she was also discrete. She should have been considering how much John paid her. "Very good Charlie! I'll see you tomorrow about noon." He hung up the phone and looked at Angela. "Have a seat!"

Angela hung her head, a defeated and broken woman, as she sat in the chair directly in front of John's desk. Maggie had done a good job of cleaning up the outside of the woman. A good shower and make-up couldn't fix her spirit.

"Look at me whore!" John said sternly. Angela looked up slowly, but obediently. "I now own you in every way! You're my whore! This is your new life! The quicker you accept it, the easier your life will be. Do you understand?"

Angela nodded her head weakly. "Yes sir!" She replied in a whisper. Maggie had not only helped her get cleaned up while in the bathroom, she had also coached her on how to respond to her new owners questions and demands. She had done the same thing with Julie the day before. But it had been much more enjoyable with Angela because of the way she had been treated by her for so long.

"Good! I see Maggie has already given you some valuable instruction. She'll be in charge of any training I deem necessary for you." The look in Angela's eyes when he made that statement spoke volumes. She had not only been raped and broken by these men. Now she was being humiliated before one of the women she had looked down on for so long. "If you decide you want to go to the authorities, or you try to run," he leaned forward over his desk, "I know all about your sweet Jessica."

Angela's eyes shot open in fear. "No! Please! Leave her alone!"

John smiled knowing he had her. He had used the same leverage with Julie the day before. Except with her, it was her younger sister. "I don't have any intention of bothering your daughter! As long as you remain the subservient whore that you are now! As soon as you don't want the job anymore, I'll be glad to get your daughter and have her pay your debt for you!" He thought he'd taunt her just a little more. "From the pictures I have of her, she's the spitting image of you! Great big tits and all! I can't tell you what a valuable asset she would be. I could make a lot of money off of her! And I would enjoy training her myself!"

Angela felt herself falling into that pit of despair and hopelessness. "No! Please! Not Jessie! I'll do whatever you want! I'll serve you however you want! Just leave my baby alone!" She started to sob.

"Serve me well and she remains safe! Now get out of here! Go home! Be back here tomorrow morning at 9:00! If you're late, you'll be punished!" John looked at Maggie. "Tell her what she needs to know for tomorrow!" The two ladies started walking out of the office. "Oh! By the way! You're fired as CFO!" Angela walked out the door sobbing, a broken and beaten down woman. She had been stripped of everything.

John sat back in his chair, sipping his coffee, going over his list of whores in his head before everyone arrived at the office. He acquired his first one about six years ago. Tina was in her early 30's and married to a guy who just didn't get her needs. She had worked in John's company since graduating from college. They met for the first time at one of the company picnics. John could tell immediately Tina was drawn to men with power and dominating personalities. She also had all the right assets that John liked. They met for a drink after work the following week. Before the night was over John had fucked her several times. The harder and rougher he took her, the harder and rougher she wanted it. There was something intoxicating about a slut who craved being practically raped.

John began making demands of her in the weeks ahead. How she dressed. How she kept herself groomed. But more importantly, how she serviced him whenever and however he wanted. Even though she worked in a different department, she was called to his office almost daily to service him. Then one day he offered Tina to one of the company's bigger clients for the night, as a thank you for sealing a deal they had been haggling over for months. Being the astute businessman he was, John immediately saw the value of owning a few ladies to take care of his needs and those of his customers.

About five months after he'd acquired Tina, Tom informed him of an issue he was having with a woman in the Research and Development Department. He'd caught her stealing some of their proprietary software and selling it. Cindy was John's second whore. Tom was brought into John's "business arrangements" on her acquisition. Cindy was the first who had to be forced into submitting. But after adequate breaking and the right leverage, she became a very compliant whore. Cindy was also the first of his whores he'd paid Dr. Steiner to enlarge her breasts. It took her about a month to completely recover from the procedure. But the end product for John had been worth the wait as he and Tom took turns fucking her new DD's.

Tom came up with the idea of some type of brand of ownership for each of the women they acquired. The initials ROB started out as a joke. But eventually became the brand tattooed on the women, just above their pussy's, but below their panty line. That way whoever fucked them was reminded who they belonged to.

John's third whore was Francine. A 35 year old newly divorced mother of two who worked in the company's HR Department. She was on the verge of declaring bankruptcy after the divorce when her ex left her with nothing. John stepped in and paid off all her bills, then bought her a modest condo where she and her kids could live. Fran quickly discovered John's kindness came at a high cost.

Tom knocked on the door to John's office then walked in the way he had done for years. John looked at his watch. "8:45! How did I know you'd be early!"

Tom smiled. "Did you really think I was going to miss anything?"

John chuckled. "No! I know better! Charlie will be here about 11:00!"

Tom's eyebrows raised. "You're really pushing these two, aren't you? You usually wait a couple weeks before you brand them."

"No waiting this time! These two are going to start putting out immediately. We've got Aime coming in from Malaysia next week. Apparently it's his son's 18th birthday, and he wants to give him a birthday he'll remember. His son has a thing for middle-aged American ladies with huge tits. Now who do you think fits that description?"

Tom grinned. "You really are a bastard!"

John returned his grin. "Yes I am! But I'm a bastard who owns a middle-aged whore with big tits! And that whore is going to help us renew that contract with Aime and his company." There was a knock at the door. "Come!"

Randy, Tim and Dave walked in. Randy had filled his two friends in on what had happened. But none of them knew what to expect for the day. "Good morning!" Randy greeted John and Tom.

"Good morning gentlemen!" John stood and walked around his desk to shake their hands. "I'm sure Randy conveyed to you gentlemen my gratitude for your excellent work! But let me thank you in person! You boys saved this company a lot of money, and I won't forget that." He shook their hands.

"Randy did tell us how much you appreciated our work. But Maggie was a nice gift too. Thanks!" Dave said as he shook John's hand.

"Maggie is quite the luscious treat, isn't she? I'm glad you liked her. I think you gentlemen will like today's offering."

Maggie stuck her head in the door. "Mr. Banyon, Angela is here."

John looked at his watch. 9:00 exactly. "Good! Bring her in! Gentlemen, have a seat." Tom and Randy sat on the couch. Tim and Dave sat in two cushioned chairs to the left of the couch, while John sat in a chair to the right of the couch. The seating formed a semi-circle. John pointed to a spot in the middle of the floor central to the semi-circle. "Stand there whore!" Angela walked to the point on the floor John pointed at. He could tell she had regained some of her spirit from what she'd endured the previous day. He was curious to see just how much, and if she was going to need another round of being broken.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • ROB Inc. Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds