• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Impregnation Pt. 01

Impregnation Pt. 01

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

"Good god Rachael, what the hell happened to you! I don't see you for almost 8 months and this is how you show up."

"I know, I know, I spread my legs during the wrong time of the month and this is what happened. But this guy, Rick, has the most absurdly huge and beautiful cock, I just had to fuck it. I've never had a dick that big and I wanted to feel it in my tight pussy" she said as she slid her huge 8.5 month pregnant belly into the chair across from Susan.

"Will shit, I hope it was worth it. Your belly is so damn big and your tits have seriously grown. I mean hell, look at them, they roll around on top of your belly."

"I know, this guy really did a number on me, but shit, I've never been fucked like that. I still get wet thinking about it. There was no way I could resist that massive cock. It's like it possessed me. It was so big, masculine, and powerful. He let me run my hands up and down his shaft, I couldn't even wrap my fingers around it! I tried to give him a blowjob, I could barely get it in my mouth! And when he fucked me, he took his time, sliding the full length in and out of my pussy. He'd speed up, bringing me to the brink of orgasm, and then he stopped. Letting me recover and then he'd start the process all over again. He did that to me for about two hours! Two fucking hours, I was crazy for and an orgasm and we I orgasmed he did too and look at what he did to me! He put twins, fricking twins in me. But, I'd do it all over again."

"Damn girl, he did you good. Really good! Are you still seeing him? Do you know where he lives?"

"No, I'm not seeing him and I have no idea where he lives. I met him at that bar you and I used to go to, he let me feel his cock and then I just lost my mind. I had to have it. We went to my apartment, he fucked me silly, disappeared, and voila, I am now pregnant with twins."

The friends caught up for another hour and said their goodbyes. Susan had made up her mind, she was going to find this Rick and confront him. There was no way he was going to skip out on her friend.

A few weeks later Susan dressed in her sluttiest outfit went to the Rendezvous bar and waited. After a couple of hours Susan saw a guy walk in that matched the description Rachael had given her. Tall, around 6'2", broad shoulders, black hair, and brown eyes. This has to be him. She watched him stroll across the bar with athletic ease and settle into a chair. She made her way over to him and asked if she could join him. He obliged, and after 15 minutes they had moved to the back of the bar passionately kissing each other. She reached down between his legs and rubbed her hands over what felt like a tree trunk. She instantly got wet. She had confirmed this was the guy, because there couldn't possibly be two guys with tree trunk sized dicks in the building. But she needed to retain her concentration. However, Rick had other plans.

They found a couch, he sat down and Susan straddled his horse dick. Instantly, Susan started grinding on it. That's all it took, she was his to do with as he wanted. She whispered in his ear, "Let's go to my place. We can have some privacy there."

They caught a cab and she rubbed his cock all the way to her apartment. Fuck, it was so hard and it hung almost all the way down his thigh. She couldn't wait to feel it stretching her pussy. The only problem, she was ovulating and there was no way in hell she wanted to get pregnant.

They were all over each other in the elevator and half naked by the time she opened the door to her apartment. She closed the door behind her "now I want to see this Mandingo cock of yours" she said as she unbuckled and slid his pants off. Even after Rachael described the power his cock held over her, she wasn't ready for what she saw.

His 12" dick sprang free from the last piece of clothing and hovered over her like a god. Her eyes went wide and her pussy was dripping wet, she reached up with both hands and ran them up and down the length of his shaft, while she sucked on his balls. She couldn't believe it, he had her. All she could think about was getting that massive dick inside her tight little pussy. "That's right sweet heart, this dick is all yours. Now worship it!"

She went to the bathroom and got some baby oil, poured it all over his cock and started to jack him off while she tried to fit it in her mouth. Her pussy was starting to ache, but she was trying to resist. She didn't want to get pregnant. But she could no longer hold out, she led him to the bedroom. She laid on her back, spreading her legs for him. His cock was dripping with pre cum and her pussy was hot and wet. All he had to do was rub the tip on her pussy lips, "Oh god, please fuck me, I'm begging you. But don't come in me, I'm ovulating and I don't want to get pregnant." He smiled and started to slide his 12" dick into her waiting pussy. She moaned in pain "oh fuck that hurts! Don't stop give me more, I want more!" Her vagina stretched as he slid his pulsing cock deeper into her, she thought he was going to split her in half.

Finally, his dick was all the way in her pulsing pussy and he started pumping. Going deeper and deeper into her fertile womb. She moaned with pleasure and his dick stretched her to proportions she'd never ever felt before. She started to rock back and forth, his cock moving deeper into her. Pleasure sweeping over her body, she lost control. "I'm going to cum! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" She started to feel his cock swell and she could tell he was getting ready to release. "Ok baby, I need to pull out, remember you don't want to get pregnant."

"Oh god, I don't give a shit! Don't stop fucking me! Spray your seed inside me, breed me!" They both climaxed at the same time, she was screaming as her hips ground on his dick. He exploded and she could feel his hot cum spewing inside her. Her greedy pussy sucked every drop of seed out of him. He kept his dick in her to ensure every drop of baby batter worked its way to her fertile womb.

"Oh shit, oh shit that was fucking good!" she said catching her breath. Her stretched pussy aching from his massive cock pounding it.

"I told you that was some good dick, didn't I?" Rachael said as she walked into the bedroom. Susan couldn't believe what she was seeing "what the hell Rachael, what are you doing here?"

"After I had his twins, all I could think about was feeding my babies, his cock, and getting pregnant by his cock; again. I knew you'd find him, so I followed you. And sure enough, you found him. And now, I want him to breed me again."

Rick, or whatever his name is was confused. "What the hell are you doing here? I recognize you, I bred you almost a year ago."

"Oh sweetheart, I want you to fuck me again. I loved being bred by your fat cock and I want you to put even more babies in me."

"No, I only breed once with a woman, that's it."

"I thought that's what you'd say" and she injected him with a sedative.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Impregnation Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds