• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Gladys of Rwanda

Mistress Gladys of Rwanda

Meet Khaled James Kagame, a brother whose friends affectionately refer to as K.J. This young Black man from East Africa has a host of problems. First of all, his second year at Concordia University is off to a rough start. When Khaled opted to study Criminology, he thought it would be an easy subject. After all, his father Jalil Kagame studied Criminal Justice at McGill University before joining the RCMP. Concordia ought to be a breeze, or so Khaled initially thought. Sadly, he was mistaken...

Things were looking up a little bit for Khaled, though. His parents, Ginette and Jalil Kagame have left the City of Montreal, Quebec, and went to their hometown of Kigali, Republic of Rwanda, for a three-week vacation. A second honeymoon of sorts, or something. With his parents gone, what's a brother to do? Keep in mind that Khaled is twenty years old, horny as can be, and has a crush on Gladys Kaberuka, his mom's church-going best friend and next door neighbor...

"In my dreams, a bossy older Black woman ties me up, smacks me around, pisses on me and has her way with me, why does the Devil send me such dreams?" Khaled sobbingly confessed to Gladys, after the Sunday school meeting. Seating inside Gladys's office in the church basement, in a decidedly private setting, the young man finally felt free enough to unburden himself.

The All-Worlds Church of northwestern Montreal held youth meetings three times a week, and as head deaconess and coordinator of the groups, it was Gladys's duty to help the church's young men and women stay in the right path. The church membership was primarily made up of Rwandan-Canadians, along with Haitians, Jamaicans, Arabs, and even a few white people. Gladys and the church leaders welcomed all believers, and believed in taking care of their own...

Lately, though, Gladys had been keeping a closer watch on Khaled Kagame. The six-foot-tall, handsome young brother was becoming sullen and withdrawn. Gladys had known Khaled practically his whole life. Indeed, when Gladys and her French-Canadian former husband Lucas Tremblay moved into the neighborhood, Khaled's parents became their closest friends. After Gladys divorced Lucas following her discovery of his affair with a male colleague, Khaled's mother consoled her. Indeed, Gladys cared very much for Khaled and wanted nothing but the best for him...

"Khaled, my friend, sometimes the Devil comes to tempt us and it's a test that heaven allows so we can show our fortitude," Gladys replied, and Khaled looked at the tall, curvy, forty-something Black woman in the stylish silver pantsuit who sat across from him in the church basement. At this hour, the church was basically empty, and when Gladys asked for a volunteer to help her clean, Khaled jumped at the chance because he had something he wanted to get off his chest.

"I know this, Gladys, we are different, you see, you're a strong woman of the church, you can resist these temptations, I am just a weak young man," Khaled said, shaking his head, and Gladys bit her lip, then gently laid her hand on his thigh. The older woman's touch electrified Khaled, and the fought to conceal the erection that was growing in his pants, to no avail.

"Oh my," Gladys whispered, as her sharp gaze noticed the growing bulge in Khaled's pants. Khaled looked at his pants then looked at her, embarrassed. Truth be told, he'd been checking out Gladys all afternoon. The tall, curvaceous church lady's fantastic ass looked pretty hot and tempting in those tight pants she wore. Oh, and those thick thighs of hers were so appealing that Khaled developed an erection from merely thinking of them...

"I'm so sorry," Khaled blurted out, not knowing what else to say. Gladys looked at Khaled reassuringly, and drew closer to him. So close that he could smell her perfume, and a lot of other things. The sort of things that a man must usually get really close to a woman in order to smell them. Gladys looked at Khaled tenderly, and he smiled sheepishly.

When Khaled was growing up in the City of Kigali, Rwanda, his parents left him in the care of his paternal grandmother Halima Kagame, a taciturn Rwandan woman who converted to Christianity from an Islamic background a long time ago. Granny Halima thought Khaled was too chubby and used to make him run around doing errands, and hid his food, daring him to find it before it spoiled. This tough and unorthodox upbringing led Khaled to develop a sharp sense of smell, and a lifelong fascination with bossy Black women...

"It's perfectly natural, Khaled, you're male and I'm female, your body is reacting to my presence," Gladys replied, and Khaled saw uncertainty in those lovely brown eyes of hers. How many times Khaled had lain in his bed, his dick in his hands, thoughts of Gladys and her curvy body, huge ass and sultry hotness swirling about his mind? Drawing closer to her, Khaled took a deep breath, then gently touched her arm.

"Gladys, I think about you a lot, and I see you in those dreams of mine, I might go to hell for this but I want you to know, I don't find you too stubborn or bossy, in fact, I like it when you boss me around," Khaled said, and a look of utter surprise filled Gladys's face. All her life Gladys had been an assertive woman. The men in her life, both Black and white, always feared and rejected her natural assertiveness. Khaled liked her the way she is? Wow.

"You don't think I'm too bossy or bitchy? Most men hate women like me, to the point that I started to think there's something wrong with me," Gladys said softly, and a faraway look crept into her pretty face. Growing up female in patriarchal Rwandan society wasn't easy. When Gladys moved to Canada, she decided to live life her way. Things didn't work out the way she intended, though...

After earning an MBA at McGill University, Gladys married a tall, handsome French Canadian guy Lucas Tremblay and bore him a daughter, Gina. The three of them became staples of Montreal life as a successful, middle-class interracial family. Sadly, things began to fall apart. One day, Gladys caught her husband Lucas Tremblay in bed with their friend Lester Morrison. A nasty divorce followed. Astonishingly, the judge gave Lucas custody of Gina, and they moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Gladys world fell apart, and she was never the same...

"I think you're fine and amazingly beautiful the way you are," Khaled said, and then he gently kissed Gladys on the lips. Stunned by Khaled's gesture, Gladys nevertheless kissed him back. Next thing she knew, they were on the thick oak desk, making out right in the middle of her church basement office. When they came up for air, Gladys got hold of herself...

"Khaled, you're a beautiful young man but I shouldn't be doing this," Gladys said, even as she patted her hand against the bulge in his pants. Before she could stop herself, Gladys unzipped Khaled's pants, freeing his dick, which was long, thick and dark. The fact that he was uncircumcised didn't bother her. Gladys stroked Khaled's dick, and the young man sighed happily.

"Go for it," Khaled whispered, and Gladys got on her knees and began sucking the young man's dick with gusto. Sitting on the desk, Khaled relaxed and enjoyed as Gladys sucked him off. He couldn't believe his luck. For ages he'd fantasized about Gladys. Like all the young men at the All Worlds Church, Khaled thought Gladys, the tall, big-booty and bossy Rwandan MILF was unreachable. Since Gladys used to be married to a white guy, Khaled thought she only liked white dick. Nope, for here she was, sucking his Black dick with gusto...

"Don't tell me what to do," Gladys paused to say, in that hissing, bossy tone that turned Khaled on every time he heard it. For ages he'd watched Gladys yell at people, get in their faces and shout like a madwoman. Every time she did that, his dick got hard. When she did it to him, he would count the minutes until he could excuse himself to go to the washroom to jerk off.

"Yeah, talk to me like that, you bossy Black woman," Khaled whispered, and Gladys looked at him and winked, thrilled that he wasn't lying about liking her bossy side. Several times Gladys paused from sucking Khaled's dick and bossed him around, calling him names. The more she bossed him around, the harder his dick got in her mouth. Gladys got so turned on that she slipped off her pants and fingered her wet pussy, enthralled by the fascinating young man whose hard dick she was sucking...

"Khaled, I order you to eat my ass, and don't you dare stop till I tell you to or I will beat your ass till it's Black and blue," Gladys said, as she rose and then bent over the desk, spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Khaled stood there, his dick in his hand, mesmerized by the sight of Gladys's big dark ass. At last, his fantasy was about to come true...

"Yes ma'am," Khaled replied, and he spread Gladys's ass cheeks and began eating her ass with gusto. Bent over the desk, Gladys closed her eyes as Khaled ate her ass. The foxy Rwandan MILF sighed in contentment, pleased to have found a Black man who was handsome, virile, and obedient. The holy grail for bossy Black women like her, that's for sure. Khaled ate Gladys's ass like a hungry man, and soon had her pussy twitching in excitement. Gladys found herself squealing thanks to the oral delights Khaled's tongue was providing for her ass...

"Kneel before your superior Black goddess," Gladys said to Khaled, much later, after the young brother gave her hot, juicy asshole a tongue bath. Khaled did as she was told and Gladys fingered her wet, hairy pussy before him. The sight of a tall, masculine young Black man kneeling before her turned the bossy gal on more than she could say. Smiling at Khaled, she took his face into her hands.

"What can I do for you?" Khaled asked, somewhat hesitantly, and Gladys slapped his face, hard. Blinking nervously, Khaled stared at her. Gladys slapped him again, and then ordered him to stand up. Khaled did as he was told, and Gladys looked him in the eyes and took his dick into her hands. Smiling wickedly, Gladys began stroking his dick, watching in amazement as it hardened and lengthened in her hands...

"Oh, it's about what I can do for you, sub," Gladys whispered, and she took a foot-long candle that was slightly thicker than Khaled's middle finger, and dipped it in the small can of Aloe cream with which she normally relieved her ashy hands. Gladys gestured for Khaled to turn around, and this time, the young Rwandan brother obeyed without hesitation.

"Oh," Khaled gasped, and Gladys laughed as she spread his ass cheeks and began pushing the candle up his ass. Much to Gladys's surprise, Khaled's ass was not as tight as she thought it would be. This young brother had been giving up the booty to someone else. Nevertheless, Gladys worked the dildo up his ass with one hand and stroked his long, dark dick with the other. Soon, Khaled was harder than a rock...

"I don't care if you've been fingering your own ass, or letting other guys or other women fuck you, from now on, your ass belongs to me, understand?" Gladys hissed, grabbing Khaled by the balls, and the young man turned around and nodded swiftly. Smiling, Gladys made him bend all the way over, and got most of the candle up his ass. Pleased with her handiwork, Gladys smiled at Khaled and nodded.

"Now let's fuck," Gladys said, pulling a condom out of her purse while looking at Khaled's dick hungrily. A lot of men were unaware that the male G-spot was located inside their bums, and that stimulating that region usually resulted in massive erections for the men involved. Gladys had been fucking men's asses with dildos and other items for ages, and knew this intimately. Khaled's dick was harder than Mount Rushmore, and she refused to let it go to waste...

"Yes ma'am," Khaled said, after as Gladys once more bent over the desk, her thick ass cheeks spread. Glancing at Khaled, she nodded at the brother as he rolled the condom on his dick, then grabbed the Aloe cream. Gladys winced at the coldness as Khaled applied the lubricant on her ass. Gladys's wet pussy was tingling with excitement. She hadn't been bum-fucked in a while, and missed it...

"It's your lucky day, Khaled, you get to fuck me up the ass, now don't screw it up," Gladys said harshly, rolling her eyes and Khaled nodded, his handsome face twisted in grim determination. Gripping Gladys's wide hips tightly, he pressed his dick against her butt hole, and pushed it inside. A deep groan escaped Gladys's full, succulent lips, and just like that, Khaled began fucking her in the ass. Gladys scrumptious ass hadn't been fucked in ages, and the bossy sister from Rwanda wanted to make up for lost time...

"Hmm, your ass sure feels tight, ma'am," Khaled whispered, and Gladys turned around, an angry look on her beautiful face. That's when two things happened. First, she grinded her ass against his groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. Secondly, Gladys slapped Khaled's face, and he blinked in surprise, then smiled. Bucking his hips, he slammed his dick deeper into her asshole, going balls deep, and that's when Gladys finally screamed.

"Khaled, you son of a bitch, I order you to ram my ass mercilessly till I beg for mercy," Gladys hissed, and Khaled grinned, more than happy to comply with her demand. Even bossy Black women enjoy a good ass pounding every now and then, and it takes a strong and flexible brother to give them what they need. Slapping Gladys's ass while slamming his dick up her butt hole, Khaled fucked her with wild abandon and didn't let up until she all but collapsed on the desk, her eyes filled with tears, a happy smile on her face.

"Thank you," Gladys whispered, and Khaled nodded understandingly. Afterwards, the two of them got dressed, and then exited the All Worlds Church. Gladys gave Khaled James Kagame a ride home, and then right before he exited her bright red Rav4, the young man looked at the wild woman with whom he'd just shared a most wonderfully intimate moment, and smiled.

"What am I supposed to do next time I get those urges for a bossy Black woman?" Khaled asked, and Gladys looked him up and down. Conflicting feelings warred within Gladys. The things that she and Khaled did in the church basement astonished her, especially since she'd been completely unprepared for the hidden passions he unleashed. This brother was something else, and Gladys had to admit she couldn't get enough of him. Best friend's son not, Gladys wanted Khaled's dick...

"You know who to call, handsome, I can be pretty discreet," Gladys replied, and then she and Khaled shared a kiss. A few minutes later, Gladys arrived at her house, and went straight to the shower. While in there, cleansing herself in the warm water, Gladys thought of Khaled and all the mean and sexy things she did to him. Smiling, Gladys fingered her pussy while thinking of Khaled and his fine, hard body, his cute ass, and that hard dick of his. Next time they hooked up, Gladys would introduce him to her strap-on and other toys. The Rwandan stud wouldn't know what hit him...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Gladys of Rwanda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds