• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Anniversary Gift

The Anniversary Gift

It took months, but both of our dreams were coming true. It was our anniversary gift to each other: for her to be gangbanged and humiliated, and for me to see my sexy wife starring in her own porno. She was sitting in the makeup chair, getting a mix of different skin products applied. Most of it was waterproof, but the mascara was chosen to run dramatically for the camera. Her fuzzy robe covered wrist cuffs and a chastity belt. Her curves were obscured by the baggy garment, but I could see her hips squirming already, anticipating the coming action. I wanted to throw her down and take her then and there, but I smiled and told myself to follow the script. She caught my smile and returned it, interrupting the makeup artist's work for a moment. There was a sexy, hungry fire in her black pearl eyes. The crow's feet at the corners of her eyes disappeared under a few swipes of the brush, and she could have passed for twenty-five again, my bride returned to me. I never told her, it would have been too corny, but the rich golden brown of her flawless skin had always reminded me of the most fertile soil back on my father's Iowa farm. Funny how quick I moved to escape that farm, but I flocked to my Earth goddess shortly after. My smile broke into a full on grin as I thought "she and the field are both ready to get plowed, too."

A corn-fed white boy like me has no business bedding an ebony goddess like her, but there was no way I could have ever told her no either. She had decided she would be billed as Venus Starr, but she was just Jeannie to me. The full fantasy is to release the tape, but we gave ourselves the option to back out.

Her dark wavy hair floated loose around her shoulders, released just yesterday from the more professional-looking style I hate. She is such a natural beauty, it seems a shame to hide it for the sake of an office job. No more. She won't be going back. Between the modest sales my novel was enjoying and her sheer drive, we could retire to a decent but not glamorous life even if the film didn't make a dime.

She stood, slightly clinking as her decorations rattled.

"Ready?"

She nodded, eyes still smoldering.

Right on time, Andy, the ostensible director, opened the door and announced that everything was ready.

"Just waiting on you, Mr. and Mrs. Torvald."

I could sense her nervous energy as she walked through the door, the picture of confidence to everyone else.

We passed through a couple hallways that could have been any normal office building and transitioned to the rough bricks of the dungeon, our chosen set.

We finally reached our destination. A short slim bench was bolted to the floor, with a couple rings in the floor next to it. Jeannie let the robe fall and my heart skipped a beat. I saw her lush curves come into view, her smooth back narrowing to her waist, which flowered out to her wide hips and round ass. She half turned, giving me a profile view of one magnificent breast. I never wanted to change her, but for confidence in front of the camera, she'd had them lifted around the time we decided we were really going to go through with it. I'd begged her to keep her natural large areolas, and she gave in, to my delight.

Time started again, and I bent to retrieve the robe. As I stood, she wrapped my shoulders in a hug and kissed me. I slid a hand around her back and then down, cupping a handful of her supple ass and brushing the metal of the belt.

"I love you," I whispered.

"You better," she replied. "Say 'action,' honey."

Andy handed me a leather collar with a chain leash. I looked at the cameraman and got a thumbs up.

I took a breath.

"Action!"

I clipped the collar around Jeannie's neck, and led her to the bench. A little blonde pixie of a girl met us as we approached, wearing only black panties. I handed the leash to her.

"One slut wife, as promised." It was one of a dozen opening lines I'd juggled. We would film a few different versions of this portion, but the first was the most memorable to me.

We chose this adorable little slut to contrast with Jeannie, making her seem even more womanly and earthy next to the girlish professional.

"Prepare her." I growled in my best Dom voice.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

I stepped out of view and the blonde had Jeannie kneel by the bench. We cut the scene there and did several more takes, but eventually Jeannie knelt and the little waif continued, unclipping the collar and starting a harness tie around Jeannie's chest, securing her arms behind her back and constructing a sort of bra out of the rope. Her breasts looked amazing as the rope tightened around them, bringing them to a perky majesty not normally achievable for tits her size.

The bench was really more like a padded sawhorse in size, narrow enough that when the blonde bent Jeannie forward, her breasts hung on either side. More rope was passed around the bench and Jeannie's back, then another coil over the back of her neck. Finally, her ankles were tied to the rings on the floor. She was completely helpless. We later edited out the blonde asking if she was comfortable, and then the chastity belt was unlocked.

Her lovely pussy was already dripping, and I grew rock hard at the sight and at the memories of our preparation.

Two months before, I began eating her to orgasm at least once a day. I lay on my stomach between her thighs, struggling to control my own orgasm as my hips rocked against the mattress. Other times, she rode my face, her body my temple, my tongue her throne. She would look at my bobbing cock and slowly stroke it, keeping it teased and leaking, but never cumming. On her period, I indulged her nipples instead, a method we'd found a long time ago could also bring her to orgasm. Her body came to expect my daily worship, and then with one month until the shoot, everything switched.

No more orgasms for her, all the orgasms for me. I gave it to her exclusively in the ass, readying her for our fantasy. She would kneel, then lower her chest to the floor or mattress and reach back to pull her cheeks apart, exposing her tiny anal ring and hungry cunt. I poured a month's worth of pent-up lust deep into her asshole, as many times a day as I could keep myself going for.

Every assfucking ramped up her arousal and frustration, and even the first one had her pushing her hips back, desperate for as much cock as I could give, even though it couldn't make her cum in that hole. By the middle of the second week she was outright begging for an orgasm. By the end of that week, I had introduced the chastity belt. Her clit and nipples were constantly hard, her juices flowed out from under the belt, and every movement showed her barely contained fire. She was ready.

Two of the cute blonde's pale fingers pushed into Jeannie's pussy without much preamble. None was necessary. She finger fucked my wife slowly but deeply, drawing out a ragged moan. Her other hand came up and spread the dark folds of her lips to show the lovely pink in the middle to the camera. A thumb flicked over Jeannie's clit, and her moaning increased while her hips began gyrating in a small circle, the only movement they could make.

"Such a slut," the blonde said, and pulled out her fingers. Jeannie whined, then squealed as that earned her a slap to her throbbing pussy.

The blonde began to work in earnest, teasing and tickling Jeannie from head to toe, running light fingers or harsh nails over every inch of her beautiful skin, with special attention to her nipples, pussy, and ass.

Jeannie was a writhing, sobbing mess. Her pleas for an orgasm only earned her more slaps, with no predicting if they would come once again on her heated cunt, her round ass, her breasts, or her face. She may have not been able to form the words to beg again.

I was proved wrong as her tormentor brought out another tool: a Hitachi wand. Jeannie heard the heavy buzz, and then the bulbous head pressed hard against her engorged nub. She shook in her restraints and screamed "Please, please, please, please, please..."

Just as suddenly, the vibrator was gone, and she was asked "Please what, slut?"

"Please let me cum!" Jeannie sobbed.

The blonde just laughed as she squirted some lube on her latex gloved hand. She circled Jeannie's asshole with one finger, spreading the glistening jelly all around, then firmly pressed her thumb into it.

Jeannie groaned as it sunk deep inside and stretched her tiny hole. I'd done my best to get it ready for sudden invasions like this, but it had remained deliciously tight the entire month. The cameraman moved in for a closeup of the incredibly sexy view.

Then the Hitachi came back into play. Jeannie's hips jerked and bucked as her clit was assaulted once again. The blonde used the clenching of Jeannie's ass around her thumb to gauge when to back off with the vibrator, bringing my wife right to the very edge of an earth-shattering orgasm over and over again, but expertly denying her the final push. Jeannie panted, grunted, screamed, and begged, but it had no effect on the cruel pixie.

The blonde stopped with the Hitachi, put a ring gag in Jeannie's mouth, buzzed her clit for ten more seconds, and then turned to me and said "She's ready, Sir."

I was so overwhelmed with the sheer eroticism displayed that I forgot my lines for a moment, but I recovered and answered "Good. Bring them in!"

We were about halfway through the runtime that was planned, and things were going exactly right.

Five muscular nude men entered the scene, each sporting an impressive cock. The first positioned himself behind Jeannie, and the blonde took hold of him at the root of his manhood and stroked him to full hardness. She guided his large mushroom shaped head to Jeannie's waiting asshole.

He pressed in. When I first began our preparation month, Jeannie was no anal virgin, but I still took a full ten seconds to get to the hilt when first penetrating her. This stud did it in three. She gasped and shuddered. He stayed motionless, completely buried, for five seconds, then began a brisk ass fuck. She gasped short and sharp each time his chiseled abs impacted her firm round buttocks. I watched her ass ripple with the force of his pumping and I don't think I could ever get more aroused. He went for what seemed an eternity then pulled out. The blonde immediately crouched and took him in her mouth and bobbed her head on his glistening cock. The second man in line was putting some jelly on his nine inch cock. The first stepped out of the way and the second cock of the day slammed home in Jeannie's still gaping ass.

She had had about ten seconds of rest during this. It was the longest she would get.

The second stud pounded away. She was warmed up, stretched out, and he showed no mercy. Her gasps turned to little mewling sounds. The first man was at the back of the line, cooling down. He hadn't cum yet.

I felt an incredible sense of power. Two gorgeous women, extreme opposites but each completely sexy, and five virile young men were all doing exactly what I wanted. My wife was clearly both enjoying and suffering in her complete transformation to anal slut.

The second stud pulled out, stepping out of the way so there was only a second or two of Jeannie's asshole being empty and gaping before the third took his place. He too enjoyed a quick cleaning from the blonde's willing mouth. The cycle started over, and the camera focused on Jeannie's face as the third stud found a rhythm. I took in the image on a monitor. She shook a little with each pump, and her mascara was running exactly as intended. I thought there was even some fear in her eyes as she endured the huge cock stretching her. I stepped around to get a view of her pussy below the hard rod pistoning in and out of her used ass. She was leaking like a faucet, her muscles frantically clenching on nothing, aching to be filled. I knew she was still okay.

The blonde was trickling more jelly down the crack of Jeannie's ass, not pausing the action but keeping her opening slick.

Studs four and five had their turns, and number one reached the front again. He gave her a harder, faster fuck than any so far, and was ready to pull out in five minutes. This time, he stepped to Jeannie's head and fucked her wide open mouth, which was still kept ready for him by the ring gag. Even while he did that, the second stud was already filling her again. Number one pumped in and out ten times, then sprayed an amazing load on her face. It was thick and creamy, and showed up perfectly on her dark skin. Number one stepped away and was cleaned by the blonde's mouth again, and number two pulled out and did the same thing, dropping an even larger load on my wife's beautiful shining face.

The last three did the same, leaving her a well-fucked, cum-covered, messy whore, her ass used up and her pussy still needy. The men exited, and I reentered the scene.

I directed the blonde to lick all the cum off Jeannie's face, then undid the strap on the ring gag. For a moment, Jeannie just panted and worked her jaw, before speaking.

"I took all the dicks and all the jizz. My ass is wore out and my pussy is aching for attention. Can I please, please, PLEASE cum now?"

Instead of answering with words, I stepped behind her and began refastening the chastity belt over her shuddering hips. She cried, great wracking sobs shaking her.

"I'll do everything you want!"

I began loosening her bonds.

"You just did," I whispered, too low for the microphone to pick up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Anniversary Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 481 milliseconds