• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Kinky Aunt

My Kinky Aunt

123

I was orphaned at age 11 and thereafter raised by Uncle Frank (my Mom's brother) and Aunt Viona, whom everyone called Vi. They were pretty awesome and gave me quite a bit of independence yet expected a lot from me. Uncle Frank had been an Air Force PJ, a Para Rescueman but his knees had gone out. He served locally as a Chief on the small town fire department. Aunt Vi was loud, boisterous and fun. She was much younger than Uncle Frank at only 39 at the time of this story. She stood 5'7" and weighed around 150. She possessed an amazing voluptuous figure that of course I fantasized about as I masturbated. She had been Mom's best friend and when Uncle Frank came home on leave, he fell in love with her.

Now I'm 20 and working part time and going to school at the nearby community college. I came home after a long overnight shift at work and found neither of them up and in the kitchen as usual. I went to their room and knocked. I heard muffled cries and became alarmed. The door was locked and I had to kick it open. Wow, what an eyeful.

Uncle Frank was on the floor and Aunt Vi in bed or actually tied to the bed. I first rushed to check on Uncle Frank. There was no pulse and he was cold and stiff. I turned to Aunt Vi. She was in obvious distress. She was blindfolded, completely naked, her wrists and ankles tied to the bed and a ball gag in her mouth. A pair of dildos were between her legs and she had pissed and soiled herself. I tried to calm her down with little or no success. Finally I wrapped her in a blanket and freed her, then forcibly carried her to my room where I called 911.

The authorities were kind enough to keep the manner of Uncle Frank's passing confidential. Somehow Aunt Vi and I managed to get through the next week. The funeral was nice and he was buried with full military honors. The insurance policy was a surprise. Uncle Frank had an additional policy naming me as sole beneficiary. Aunt Vi needed help with the estate (She wanted to sell and or donate much of his militaria) so I quit work. She couldn't sleep in their room anymore and usually slept in her recliner.

About nine or ten days later she seemed to perk up a bit and we spoke openly at breakfast.

"Chris, I suppose you have a ton of questions, and I owe you some answers..."

"It's not important Aunt Vi."

"Oh the hell it's not! Look Chris. Frank was my perfect match, we had the same tastes in everything from food and drink to music and sex. But you had no idea we were anything other than white-bread ordinary. What you walked in on must've been quite a shock."

"Well that is an understatement."

Aunt Vi laughed. "Well, you're young and relatively inexperienced. Did you have any idea that we were..."

"Kinky? No, not a clue. You guys hid it well. Are you serious about answering my questions? Because it might get... awkward."

"Ask away. I'll try to answer them but I might choose to decline if I feel it is too personal."

"Okay, were you always kinky?"

"Oh my, yes! From an early age. As soon as I learned how to masturbate, I experimented with all manner of things. I love to feel my body wracked with intense orgasms. I will volunteer that your mother did too and we often helped each other once we learned how."

"Really? Wow. Was she as kinky as you?"

"Maybe not quite as much. See your father wasn't and I had Frank's encouragement so I got into more things than she did."

"What are you referring to, really?"

"Well, let's see, that depends on what you consider kinky. Yes, I like sex and orgasms and I can't seem to do without either one. I like cum. I like to feel it, play with it, smell it and taste it. I absolutely love cum. Anal sex is really important to me too. I love to have my ass filled with cock, toys and cum. I love the thrill of the taboo, violating the social norms or just being really daring is a turn on. I've had sexual encounters in many strange places. I also like to be dominated and forced to play the submissive. That's why you found us in just such a predicament."

"So isn't that pretty risky?"

"Well yes, it can be. You must always have a safeword."

What's a safeword?"

"Well when you are playing roles, you may beg and plead for the Dom to stop or quit, but don't really mean it. But if I use my safeword, agreed upon by both beforehand, it means stop immediately. Violation of this means loss of trust and we never play again."

"Huh, okay..."

"My safeword has always been 'Hudson'."

"Why?"

"No real reason, it's just easy to remember."

"What about pain? Are you into whips and shit?"

"No, I'm not into pain as such, although physical discomfort often occurs we keep it reasonable. And Frank would always monitor the situation closely for signs of distress."

"Wait, that sounds like... you guys were swingers?"

"Occasionally, yes."

"Wow! I had no idea."

"Nor should you have. It was important that we keep everything quite confidential. Therefor, I must ask you a favor."

"What's that?"

"Frank took photos and videos of me, and one or two other... friends. I'm pretty sure that they are on his computer But I can't find them. He has a lot of password protected files. You know more about computers than I do, can you find and delete any compromising pictures?"

"Uh... well I can try. Sure."

Aunt Vi left me alone that morning and I opened his computer with the login info she had provided. I found many files were indeed password protected. Sure, I could download a password cracker but that might take a while so I started by trying something simple. "Viona" opened one file. It contained some relatively tame nude pics of Aunt Vi in various places and poses. She looked fantastic. Some of the pics were obviously from when they dated or first married. On a whim I emailed some of the best to myself. Then I left the file unlocked and moved on. After a few minutes I was able to unlock another file with the guess of "V10na". This file contained pics of Aunt Vi in various states of undress and nude, and in an assortment of restraints. I selected a few for myself again and moved on. I was able to unlock most of the files with more lucky guesses. Some contained pics of the two of them having sex or using dildos and stuff. There were some other people I didn't recognize in some of them. I hurried through them. One final file was left. Judging by the file size I figured that it was probably video files. A variation of Aunt Vi's safeword "Huds0n!" did the trick.

Damn! It was full of video files. Videos of the two of them. Videos of Aunt Vi and men I didn't know, of Uncle Frank and women. I felt a strange urge to watch the ones with my kinky Aunt in them. One video was a real eye opener, Aunt Vi being fisted by a woman! I was so focused on the act of fisting that I almost missed the identity of the woman. It was Cheryl, our neighbor's daughter! Damn! Cheryl was quite petite and had been a gymnast and head cheerleader in school. I wondered how old the video was... I watched as she had sex with Aunt Vi and my cock screamed for relief. I hurried to the bathroom and jacked off. Returning to the computer I copied the video for myself and proceeded. I found videos with a few other people I recognized including her hairdresser Connie Jacobs. I had met her on a few occasions and she always seemed nice, straight and plain. But in the video, her tattoos and piercings were clearly shown and she used a strap-on to screw Aunt Vi with gusto. She even gripped Aunt Vi about the throat near an apparent climax. Aunt Vi's screams of passion were wildly erotic. This video was quite long and towards the midpoint Uncle Frank emerged from behind the camera and fucked Connie in the ass as she used the strap-on in Aunt Vi's ass. Holy shit!

I heard Aunt Vi come in the front door and closed the video. I took a moment to compose myself as best I could and then went into the kitchen.

"Hi Chris! You hungry? I picked up some Chinese."

"Sure! Sounds good. Oh by the way, I've unlocked those files. You can either delete them or give them new passwords whenever you want."

"Oh! Thank you!"

After lunch Aunt Vi spent some time on the computer. When she finished, I could tell she had been crying. When I later checked all of the files and been deleted, but she hadn't emptied the trash folder. I did.

I awoke later that night with the feeling that I wasn't alone. A moment later I felt someone climbing into bed with me. I knew it had to be Aunt Vi. I lay still and pretended to sleep. She spooned up behind me and I was startled to feel her skin against mine. Her arm reached over and lightly caressed my hip, then slowly moved further until she was touching my cock. Despite my mind screaming NO, my cock began to twitch and swell. It had to be the events and sights of the past few days. Why was I suddenly unable to see her as my Aunt? Why did I now see her as a sexy woman? What should I do? Pretend to sleep and see how far she goes? Send her away? Or make love to her? What the hell?

My cock was now fully erect and I knew it was pointless to pretend. That left two choices.

"Aunt Vi, if you keep that up, I..."

"Fuck me Chris!"

"What?"

"Fuck me Chris."

"But you're..."

"I'm a widow, you're mom's best friend and most of all a woman and I'm hungry for a hard cock. I want to feel you pounding my pussy! I want to feel your cock in my ass, your cum in my mouth and your hands around my throat. I need it, I want it, and I'll do anything you ask. Please Chris! I need to be dominated, controlled, punished. I'm such a horrible, nasty person. Fuck me Chris! Please?"

Something in her voice made me feel for her. I knew next to nothing about the Dom/Sub game but hell, she was sexy and I had a raging hard-on. And she was begging for it... I took a deep breath.

"How do I know you won't change your mind?" I asked.

"I will. I will cry and plead and beg for you to stop. But you mustn't. Not unless I use my safeword. You only stop if I say Hudson. Until then you can do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Okay..." I rolled over onto my back and grabbed her by the hair. I roughly shoved her face towards my cock. "Suck me!"

"No..."

"I said suck me Vi, suck my cock!"

But Chris..." she pleaded, "I'm your Aunt,why would you ask me to do this?"

"Because you are my sexy Aunt and I want to watch you sucking my cock like a cheap whore..."

She opened her mouth and began sucking me. She played the reluctant role and would stop and beg every few minutes.

"Oh Chris, this is so wrong!"

"I know and I love it. You do too. Admit it."

"No!"

"Bullshit Aunt Vi, you love cock and you love cum and you're going to keep getting both from me any fucking time I want!"

"But Chris..."

"Shut up and suck!"

As she sucked on my cock I grew emboldened. How far could I take it before she used her safeword? Maybe that was the way to end this. Make her quit. I grabbed her head and held it then shoved my cock deep into her mouth causing her to gag and choke. I started humping her face and was surprised when she adapted and started deep throating me. I had to admit, the bitch was good. She would catch quick gasps of air when she could and her saliva was drenching my cock. When I eased up she tried to pull away. I caught her by the wrist and pulled her back to me. Holding her tightly as she struggled I kissed her forcefully. She whimpered. I pushed her over onto the bed and grabbed her big titties. I squeezed them as I suck viciously. Crying, Aunt Vi squirmed and tried to push me away. She must be enjoying this I realized, because she wasn't trying very hard. I sucked on those big nipples and Aunt Vi continued to beg and plead.

"Oh Chris! Why are you doing this to me? This is so wrong! You shouldn't! Please stop this!"

I moved my right hand down to her hairy mound and grabbed her pussy. She clamped her legs together and pretended to struggle.

"No! No Chris! Not my pussy!"

I shoved my hand down below her mound and found her pussy. It was drenched with her wetness! My god the woman was soaked! I started rubbing her pussy as she whimpered and cried and begged me to stop. But her legs were open now and she struggled less. I drove my middle two fingers into her and she yelped. I fingered her for a while and then brought my wet hand to my face and sucked on them. I finger fucked her some more and when my hand was drenched I held it to her face.

"No! Don't make me! Please don't"

I smeared the wetness on her mouth and repeated the action several more times until her face was covered in her fluids. As I went back to fingering her, she licked her lips. As I moved on top of her she feigned mock horror.

"Oh no Chis! You can't! You mustn't!"

"Shut up!" I said and rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit. Then I pushed it into her as she struggled. Aunt Vi was awesome. Her pussy was soaked and more and more fluid kept flowing from her. She was surprisingly snug and more than warm, almost hot inside. She cried as I drove my cock all the way deep into her. I didn't stop until she had all of me.

"No! No't Chris! This is incest! You can't do this! You can't! You- mmph..."

I smothered her protests with my mouth. I held her head in my hands as I kissed her and began driving my cock in and out of her pussy. She continued to pretend to struggle and even lightly beat on my back with her fists. When I broke the kiss she was grunting with my thrusts. I was extremely aroused by the wet sounds coming from her pussy and the amazing feeling of dominating the woman who had raised me for most of my life. She lay there beneath me with her eyes shut and breathing hard and I knew that this was what she wanted. I also knew that I wanted to prove myself to her. I wanted to make her cum. It wasn't about making her quit, screaming her safeword. It was about fulfilling our fantasies.

I rose up and grabbed her legs as I fucked her. Aunt Vi covered her face with her hands. I watched her big titties bounce vigorously. As a teenager I had dreamed of seeing them, touching them, kissing and sucking on them. Now they were right here for me to use... or abuse. I held her by the ankles and forced her legs far apart. She cried out and reached for me. I looked down and watched my cock stroking in and out of her wet pussy. I had an urge, I leaned forward and grabbed her by the throat, pretending to choke. She held my wrists and whimpered. I pounded her pussy harder and faster. Aunt Vi was really into the fantasy, she made gagging and choking sounds as her legs kicked wildly.

"You want this to end? Do you? Well the only fucking way this ends is when I cum and I'm not cumming until you do! You can't fake it! You have to cum and I then will fill your pussy! I'm going to cum deep inside of your pussy..."

"No Chris, you can't! You can't cum in your Aunt!"

"You fucking want it! I know you do. In fact you have been dreaming of this for years, admit it!"

"But Chris..."

"Admit it! You've wanted me since I was a teenager, right?"

"Yes! YES! I'm such a nasty person! I wanted you! I have for years!"

"Does that turn you on? Do you masturbate dreaming of boys?"

"Yes!" she sobbed.

"Well now I'm a man and my cock is in your pussy!"

"Oh Chris!"

"Rub your clit! Make yourself cum! Do it! Do it now! Make yourself cum!"

Aunt Vi slid one hand down to her pussy and started masturbating. Sweat was running down our bodies and her titties bounced so much I bet that it hurt. She kept her left hand on my wrist and I felt her grip tighten. Her mouth opened and she took a deep breath. Damn, the horny bitch must've been really close. She cried out.

"I'm cumming Chris! Oh god I'm cumming!" I pounded her even harder and faster for the last few strokes, then pulled out suddenly and shoved my cock in her face, but not in her mouth. I stroked it a couple more times and then squeezed the end as I came. I had built up a huge load and my spurts exploded out and covered her face. There was cum in her hair, and thick ropes dripped down from her face onto her tits. I lunged for the nightstand and grabbed my phone.

"Chris, what are you doing?"

"Taking your picture."

"No! Please don't! Not like this!"

"Yes, like this. I am going to take pictures of you and you are going to cooperate or you will not get anymore of this cock."

"But Chris..."

"Smile! Act like you love it. Yes, that's it... Okay now use you fingers to rescue some of it from your tits and then slowly lick it off. Oh yeah, just like that. Good, good."

The freak was really enjoying this, I could see it in her eyes and her smile was genuine. And me? Hell, This was one hell of a ride. Maybe I could do this for a while. She did have nice tits and a wet pussy, maybe I should just see how it goes for a few days...

"Okay, you may go back to sleep. No, don't leave. You're sleeping right here."

"May I wash up?"

"No. I want you to lie there smelling my cum on your face and in your hair. Now go to sleep Aunt Vi."

"Good night Chris."

I was so exhausted from this exertion on top of the already trying day, that I had no trouble falling asleep.

I awoke the next morning a little after six thirty with my typical morning woody. Aunt Vi was still asleep. The house was warm enough and she had kicked the sheet aside. I looked at the body of the woman who raised me. Her face was so pretty and her body was so hot. She was a perfect MILF and I had fucked her like mad last night. Damn! Her big breasts were all natural and as she lay there, they pancaked out to either side. Her nipples were gigantic! And her areola were tan and oblong. Very different from those models and actresses I had watched and masturbated to. Her pussy was smooth and bare but her mound was covered in a thick carpet of dark red curls. And oh my god her legs! She had long shapely legs that, clad in stockings and high heels, could make most guys weak in the knees.

I remembered the sex last night and the way she had played her role to perfection. Damn, Uncle Frank had been getting this for twenty years! Shit! No wonder his heart gave out! Recalling her plea from last night, I knew she wanted anal and punishment as well as good rough sex and lots of cum. But it was too early to jump right to anal and I didn't know enough about the rest of the whole dominance game. I needed to feel my way along, take my time. Of course my morning erection disagreed. I stroked my cock as I planned my next move.

I decided, and kicked the sheet away. Aunt Vi stirred. I spat in my hand and spread it on my cock then shoved Aunt Vi onto her left side. I grabbed he right leg and lifted it and straddled her left. I guided my cock to her pussy and shoved. Aunt Vi screamed.

"AHHHHH! NO CHRIS! NO!"

I ignored her, praying she wouldn't use her safeword. I drove my cock into her over and over until I was nice and deep.

"Chris! Please!" She weakly flailed at me with her right hand.

I said nothing, I just kept pumping my cock in and out. The woman was amazing, in no time at all she was wet. I held her leg and fucked her faster as she whimpered. All too soon I was cumming. This time I decided to give her a nice creampie. I held my dick with just the last two inches inside of her as I came. When I was finished I sat back. Aunt Vi rolled onto her back and covered her face with her hands.

"Aunt Vi, look at me." She lowered her hands.

"You said that I would be in charge and that you would do anything. So now I'm telling you that I know you like cum, so I want you to use your fingers and eat my cum."

"But Chris... It's inside of me..."

"No, it was inside of you. Now it's running out of your pussy. You need to catch it before it stains the sheets."

"I've never eaten..."

"A creampie. Cum oozing out of a pussy or ass is called a creampie. Have you eaten a pussy before?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Kinky Aunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds