• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Speed Freak

Speed Freak

After leaving the hairdresser I jumped in my lipstick red jag and took off down the toll-way. I was meeting Jumping jack for lunch and he'd promised me a pasta with white wine followed by a roll in the hay so I'd taken special care with my make-up and wore a mini and high heels that would make a judge wink.

I hadn't been gliding along for more than five minutes when the Police car in front of me started his siren, just like in a movie, and slowed down. An arm shot out the driver's window waving me to pull over.

You don't fuck with cops so I followed the police car over onto the break down lane and stopped behind him. As it happens, I like police men, rather I like men in uniform.

Anyway, the Disney lights were still flashing when the pig slid out of his seat. He was one of those greasy motor cycle types wearing a leather BDSM hat and riding pants with leather boots. Heil fucking Hitler I thought as he walked like a mean fucker over to me fiddling with his gun holster and notebook.

I turned off the ignition and wriggled by mini up to my lap revealing as much leg as I could. Then I opened my top and pushed my bra down as far as my nipples and checked my hair in the mirror. A girl has to get the edge on these bastards somehow. Then, when he drew level with the car window, I stuffed my license into my cleavage. "Fuck it." I thought, "In for a penny in for a pound," or some such trivia.

I released the electric window and it slid silently down as the pig stooped to take a gander.

"Do you know you were speeding Madam." The pig had a tanned weathered complexion around small beady blue piggy eyes. He was leafing though his fine book as he said this.

"Officer," I said, "I was travelling at the same speed you were."

"Yes Madam, I was speeding to catch a Porsche which was doing well over the limit and you were on my tail."

"I thought you would be well within the law Officer, I didn't mean any harm. I'm a very law abiding citizen." I said, stalling for time to think of something.

"Can I see your license Madam?" He was very macho in a greasy kind of way; he probably hadn't showered for a couple of days.

"Why of course Officer, it's right here," and I pointed to my breasts. He peered into the car at me and saw the license sticking out from my tits.

"Please hand it to me Madam." He said.

I did so without question and said, as I handed it over,

"I adore you policemen you do such a wonderful job I've always wanted to date a real man, someone like you."

I could see he was taking another look at me and I stuck my tits out as far as I could and smiled the goddess smile to try and hook him in. He seemed to make a note in the book and handed back my license by bending down and passing it through the window where he dropped in on my lap, and as he withdrew his hand he brushed against my breast.

True to form I giggled and shook my shoulders:

"Oh that was nice Officer, thank you for giving me back my license."

Then I saw he was standing much closer to the window and his crotch was directly opposite my face. He had a truncheon stuck down his trousers which hadn't been there a moment ago and a lewd smile flickering across his snout.

I took a deep breath and prodded his crotch with my manicured hand:

"Excuse me Sir'" I said, I am very sorry if I was doing the wrong thing back there, maybe I can do something for you to make it right?" I was wearing a big smile when I said this and making eyes at his packed lunch. He moved closer and thrust his hips forward to the window to show me the bulge. I wasted no time and stroked him gently. He didn't move an inch. There was an explosive second which passed as soon as I thought of it. Then he unzipped. His cock was wedged inside a pair of blue police shorts so I twisted around in my seat to pull out his donger, and what a donger. A good nine inches of pig fat was pointing at me so I wasted not a second and gulped the fucker down. He had a greasy piggy foreskin that slid like slippery soap over his glans as I lubricated the sex meat with saliva and sucked the gasping banana into my throat. He tasted of road tar and jungle fat mixed with parking tickets.

On my first two gulps of here comes lunch, he leaned on the roof of the jag and relaxed to let me gobble for a while. It wasn't long before the premature ejaculator was pumping a weeks worth of white bubbles down my throat and over my breasts. I pulled the fucker out to stop gagging hanging on for dear life as he pumped like a shot gun.

I finished him off by licking the end of his dick and swallowing as much of his cum as I could before he pulled it back out and zipped up.

"Be careful in future Madam," he said, "This time I'll let you off with a warning." And with that he winked and strode back to the psychedelic Ford flashing for all it was worth.

I sat there turned on by the cock sucking and an exploded myth that 'cops have small dicks that's why they're cops.' His uniform and his dick, the taste of cum as a luncheon entree, and the excitement of being pulled over had made me as randy as hell. So I jiggled my panties down, untucked my swollen cock and wanked off right there on the edge of the toll way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Speed Freak

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds