• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Reality Redo Pt. 01

Reality Redo Pt. 01

Author's note: This is my idea. Don't use this story without my permission. This is for fun and does not reflect the author's views. Critical and supportive comments are allowed. Abusive comments are not allowed. If you don't like the idea of incest sex, then don't read this story.

Regarding the fact that this story is about a boy changing his past and present life when a sexual event happens, he is 18 years old or older, and sexual activities only consist of people that are 18 years old or older.

*

Some people feel like they are missing out. That there are some parts of their lives that they haven't explored as much as they wanted to. But by the time they realize what was so great about those opportunities, they feel some hints of regret because they have already moved on from them.

On another quiet day of Fall 2016, the warm air gives him a feeling of drowsiness. This was his last year in junior college. But it wasn't anything special to him. He was just riding the bus back home after finishing the class. He wonders if anything exciting will brighten his day today. Video games, cartoons, etc.

Alex Ferris sat on the bus seat trying not to fall asleep. As he tries to think of something to help him cope with his boredom, but nothing seems to quell it. Alex looks out the window and stares at the various places the bus passes by. This was a habit that had been with him since he was kid whenever he was bored. But deep down, Alex knew that what he was feeling wasn't boredom.

This was depression weighing on his chest.

As Alex notices the bus coming up to his town square, he stands up and pushes the button above him to signal the driver to stop the bus. The bus driver responds by pulling the lever and stopping the bus. Alex grabs his backpack from his seat and walks off the bus onto the sidewalk. After the bus leaves, Alex looks both ways and crosses the street to begin walking back to his house.

He walks up to his house and uses the keys to unlock the front door. He walks up to his room and puts his backpack on the floor. With a heavy sigh, he lays down on his bed lying up. He looks around at the various stuff in his room. He looks at the video games stashed on his shelf, the unorganized comic books on his desk, the cartoon DVDs on the upper drawer above his TV.

Alex thought about playing some video games, but the repetitive gameplay lost its value to him and doesn't know how to find ones that suit his taste. Most cartoons nowadays have lost their touch like Spongebob, and Cartoon Network's shows that were great have stopped showing years ago (At least, these views on cartoons are mainly his opinion). He's not much of a comic book reader, but he has been trying to get the Hellblazer and Witchblade comics.

He looks at his Apple Mac laptop and thinks about masturbating to online porn but decides to do it later as he is too tired to try right now.

An hour later, Alex opens his eyes and gets his body down from the bed. He stretches slowly to get some energy back into his system. Alex looks in his mirror to see his short brown hair, green eyes, lanky build, white t-shirt and black pants and sighs to himself. He turns around and walks downstairs.

Alex sees his Mom, named Andrea Ferris, sitting on the living room couch watching her soap opera on TV. She also had short brown hair and green eyes but wore a brown sweater, and white pants with white slippers. She was rather dull looking, but this didn't bother Alex. His Mom turns to Alex and smiles upon seeing him. She says "Hi, Alex. How was college?"

"Eh, it was okay."

"Do you have any homework to do?"

"No, I finished it in tutoring."

"That's great and—...Are you okay? You sound depressed?"

"No, it's uh....It's nothing."

"Alex. I'm tired of you brushing off my concerns when you clearly are in pain. You've been like this since February. Now tell me what's wrong?"

Alex fell silent upon the reply. He looks away from his Mom for a bit and thinks about what's bothering him. He knows he shouldn't tell her as they have been through this song and dance before, but his growing desperation for a positive outcome just wouldn't let it go. Oh Goddamn it.

"Why do we have to move to another state Mom?"

"Alex, I have told you plenty of times already. Your asshole Dad is selling the house because I'm not able to pay for the 'money' he claims I owe him for staying in the house after we divorced."

"But surely, there is somewhere else near around town we can move to!"

"I don't have enough money for any of the houses. Believe me, I've tried."

"Arrgh! It's not fair! You shouldn't have to pay for the house on his behalf because he fucked up on your marriage!"

"Yeah well...the house is technically his property, so he has the right to kick us out."

Alex kept gritting his teeth in frustration as his Mom kept destroying his unrealistic possibilities for a continuous living in their soon-to-be-sold house and walked away into the kitchen in a huff.

Mom, vaguely unimpressed and concerned for his temper tantrum, gets up from the couch and follows Alex to the kitchen. She walks behind him and gently places her right hand on his right shoulder hoping to calm him down without aggravating him even worse.

Alex turns around with a sullen expression on his face and eyes almost shedding tears, but he quickly rubs them off not wanting to add more stress to the situation.

Andrea frowns with sympathy and says, "Alex, I know things haven't been right ever since your Dad and I had a divorce. But that doesn't mean things have to be so bad, but only because you make it so."

"I know, Mom. It's just...I don't regret you splitting up with Dad. With the way he's been treating me over the years, it was for the best. I had so many plans in mind to enact after graduation. Things that I never bothered to explore when I was younger."

"Life rarely works out the way we want it to, Alex. Instead of thinking about what could've been, you should think about the opportunities you can grab right now or when we move to another state."

"I understand Mom. It's...uh. It's been difficult for me to adjust to this change. But I'm sure things will work out."

Andrea looked warily at her son not believing that he fully agrees with what she said, but she is relieved enough to know that he has calmed down. She walks over to the refrigerator and says "Why don't you go to your room and do whatever cheers you up and I'll call you down when I'm finished making pasta for dinner."

Alex calmly says "Ok." He walked upstairs to his room and closes the door. He looks to his computer and clicks on one of the Safari tabs that open to his Facebook page. He looks on whatever activities his three friends are doing online. His Mom has been asking if he wants to call over some friends to hang out if it would make him happy. But college keeps him busy nowadays, he's too invested in his hobbies (suffers from ADHD), and he can only spend time for 1 to 3 people for only so long as it is so mentally exhausting to be in a group of individuals. As such, he never gets to hang out with his friends as much he wants to or keep up with whatever portion of pop culture they are interested in.

He starts to get a hard-on while thinking about the incest mom/son porn he sees online. Alex is always aroused by the idea of a mother and son fucking each other without the father or anyone else suspecting them. While Alex would never try to commit this taboo with his own mother, he always wonders how awesome it would be if he had a sexy Mom that would be willing to engage with him in various sexual activities.

But as he was beginning to reach under his pants to start masturbating, he felt a strange lump in his right pocket and felt curious as he doesn't recall putting something there today.

He grabbed what was in his pocket, and it was revealed to be a star-shaped chocolate chip cookie covered in a plastic wrapper. Alex suddenly remembers that he DID get this cookie from a vending machine back in college, but he was too wrapped up in his depression to care about it. There appears to be a message written on the cookie saying 'Eat this cookie and your greatest wishes will come to life.'

Alex raises a skeptical eyebrow at the cryptic message. While he has always been an imaginative person in nature and somewhat believes that magic or any form of supernatural exists in the real world, there was no way he can see his wishes happen by only eating a cookie. Ah what the hell. May as well eat it while it's fresh.

Alex unwraps the cookie and then starts eating it until it's all gone. Throwing the wrapper in the trash bin and cleaning the crumbs off his bed. Alex's tongue started tingling in his mouth as he starts moaning to the deliciousness of the cookie. My GOD! That was the best cookie he has ever eaten.

But suddenly, Alex's head starts to feel heavy as his body falls to bed. He felt so confused as to why he became so sleepy, but he was too tired to care. He opens his mouth and yawns as he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

*******

When Alex began to wake up, he opened his eyes to see that he was on a white chair in front of a table. And that he was in what looked like to be an interrogation room if you can take away the fact that there wasn't a window and everything in the room was covered in white.

What the hell!? How did I get here!?

Alex couldn't believe his eyes, but it was evident that the cookie he ate somehow transported him to this room. He began to panic as he searched around for answers but Alex eventually started to calm down so he could think straight. He noticed that there was a loudspeaker on the left corner of the room so it would mean that he's not alone. But just when he was going to get up from his seat to the door to see if anyone was there, a dreamy but calm toned voice filtered from the loudspeaker saying, "Hello, Mr. Ferris."

"You know my name?"

"Yes. My name is Eva. I'm sorry about bringing you here without your consent, but I felt that we could do things more smoothly."

"So your the one who made that cookie?"

"Yes, it was made from my power. Since you ate my magical cookie, that means I will be giving you my abilities so you can achieve your greatest wishes."

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. A seemingly-magical person was giving him powers to do whatever he wants? It sounds like something out of a fanfiction story he always reads.

"You don't believe me? Very well, allow me to prove it." Eva says as a blue portal appears and pops out a wide-screen TV on the table which made Alex jump back on reflex. The TV turns on, and it shows a recording of Alex eating the cookie and falling asleep on his bed, but then it later shows him being lifted into a blue portal and disappearing. The recording stops, and Eva says "Now do you see what I mean?"

"Oh yeah. I believe you."

"Good. Now listen to me Alex, I used to be a human just like you, but when I was a teenager I somehow was born with the power to control reality. I was happy with it at a time, but over the centuries I eventually grew bored with my ability. So I have decided to pass it down to a worthy candidate and looking at your history you seem to fit the bill. I want you to have my powers so I can finally rest in peace."

"Whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean 'control reality'?"

"You can do many things with it, alter your body, makeup worlds, create objects or people you desire, control time (Without any of the time laws limiting your power) and well basically anything really. You have always wanted to be in control of your life, and now you have the chance."

Alex felt, so excitement coming from this offer, he could finally have the means to do whatever he wanted with his life, and now he has the power to do it. This was going to be awesome!

"All right Eva. I'll take it!

Eva chuckles at the enthusiastic reply and says "Okay then. What is it you want to do first?"

Alex thinks back to what he said about his ideas to do as a kid. Then he instantly thought of what to do first. "I want to restart my life and go back in time to my childhood in the 1990s and relive my life from scratch. I want my body to be the way I always wanted it to be. I also want to be immune to diseases and consume any food or drink without getting fat or unhealthy."

"Good. Anything else?"

Alex also thought of the incest porn and made a mischievous smile as he can finally make his sexual fantasies come to life. At least until I'm 18 years old again. I want to make my memories last.

"I want my Mom to look exactly like the pornstar Lisa Ann. But the real Lisa Ann will have never existed."

The TV flashed a photo of Lisa Ann to see if this was the woman I was talking about and I said "Yes that's her. Mom will be ageless and immune to any diseases. Also, when I become a kid again, I want my mind to become also like a kid but still have my same exact ideas from my adult self on just how to spend it, except for my sexual desires, they will arise when I become a teenager. One last thing, I want my Mom to have our house in HER name so that me and her will make sure Dad pays when we sabotage him behind his back. That will be all Eva."

"Thank you Alex. I will now grant your wishes and give you my powers so that I may finally rest. Use your abilities wisely and Farewell."

Once again, a blue portal appears, but it's actually coming from the TV screen, and Alex immediately felt gravity itself pulling him towards it. As Alex's body begins to lift itself up in the air and spins out very rapidly, his point of view starts spiraling as he goes in the portal he yells in excitement "WHOOOOO! HO HOOOO! GOOD NIGHT MOTHERFUCKEEEEERRRRRRSS!

As he falls in the blue portal, everything starts to go black again.

******

Alex hears a beeping sound as the noise starts to wake him up. He lazily opens his eyes to see his digital arm clock to see it's 8:00 in the morning. Alex raises his arm up and brings it down to stop the beeping. Then he rubs his eyes, but Alex stops when he sees that his arms and hands are tinier than normal. Then Alex gets out of his bed to see that he is wearing a red T-shirt and black pajama pants. Then Alex looks around his room to see that his room was a lot cleaner and that most of his stuff from his video games to his comic books to his DVDs were gone except for the Nintendo 64 console, controllers, and games like "Super Mario 64" and "Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time" that looked brand new by the TV. Then, he looks to a calendar on the wall to see it set on the month of November, 1998. Finally, he walks to his full-length mirror and sees that he was correct. Now he had black hair, blue eyes but the rest of his body will grow out as he gets older, but that's beside the point. His wishes came true. He has become a kid again.

"YES! AWESOME!" Alex yelled in triumph as he raised his arms in the air in a victory pose. But then he stopped posturing as he heard footsteps coming to his room and then it opened to see it was his Mom standing beside his door.

His Mom did indeed look exactly like Lisa Ann. Dark hair that went past her shoulders, Italian-American ethnicity with tan skin, brown eyes, and a plump but attractive body. She was wearing a modest, red, long-sleeved, button-up shirt, blue jeans, and she was barefoot. Despite her sexually arousing appearance, the effect of Alex reverting his mind to that of a child again made him innocently regard her as his loving parent who does her best to take care of him, much like most kids would view their mothers.

Andrea looked at her son with a half-amusement and half-questionable expression and said, "Alex, what are you doing making all that noise?"

Alex reflexively put his arms behind his back and looked at him and says, "Uh nothing Mom. I was just thinking about how I can't wait to play my new video games."

Andrea chuckled, and she rubbed her hand on his head and said, "Well that's nice Alex. But you have to come downstairs and eat your breakfast so you can get to school."

As she walked out of the room, she said, "I hope you'll have a fun day today."

Alex felt his right hand twitch and saw a glimmer of blue light on it. He turned around to his mirror with a cocky grin on his face and said to himself "Oh yes. Lots of fun."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Reality Redo Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds